PDA

View Full Version : Money In The Bank *All related topics go here*

T-Hughes35
06-25-2012, 09:35 PM
Well folks, John Cena is officially in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match at the Pay-Per-View in 3 weeks.
Let me begin by saying this: IN YOUR FACE!!! To all of those who thought I was nuts putting John Cena in the MITB Ladder match in my Ideal MITB Booking blog. IN YOUR FACE!!! WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?!?!?!

But in all seriousness, a WWE Title MITB Match with former champions? Not too sure about that concept, but only four participants? THAT'S ALL?! That's going to be a bore fest! If that'd be the case, All I have to say about that is: Save_Us.Y2J PLEASE!

Anyway, follow me on Twitter @T_Hughes35

Thoughts people...

HeelTurn
06-25-2012, 09:36 PM
It will be the main event most likely with Cena winning and cashing in the legit way. I don't see the match being good at all.

Amerinaine
06-25-2012, 09:51 PM
All I have to say about this is. Ugh. This was a way to get a midcarder a chance to test and see if they could be main event material by having them cash it in and win the belt.

I also bet, this is how they turn Cena heel. Every face who has cashed it in has turned heel shortly afterwards. Heels just stayed heels.

(CM Punk might have stayed face, but I am unsure.)

eyehatecena
06-25-2012, 11:21 PM
Well folks, John Cena is officially in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match at the Pay-Per-View in 3 weeks.
Let me begin by saying this: IN YOUR FACE!!! To all of those who thought I was nuts putting John Cena in the MITB Ladder match in my Ideal MITB Booking blog. IN YOUR FACE!!! WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?!?!?!

But in all seriousness, a WWE Title MITB Match with former champions? Not too sure about that concept, but only four participants? THAT'S ALL?! That's going to be a bore fest! If that'd be the case, All I have to say about that is: Save_Us.Y2J PLEASE!

Anyway, follow me on Twitter @T_Hughes35

Thoughts people...

Yeah, I'm not too sold on this idea either. I like seeing some of the midcarders shining in the past MITB matches even if they did not win it- Shelton Benjimen frekin ruled in them). At least with Jericho in it it will be entertaining. On the SD side that match will probably be a bit better if its only former champs- Bryan Danielson, Christain, Del Rio, Rey?

So much for giving someone new a push

ErrbY
06-26-2012, 12:10 AM
So apparently only previous WWE champions are eligible for this briefcase.

John Cena, Chris Jericho, Kane, and Big Show are announced so far. Off the top of my head the only other people on the roster that can be in that match are Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio, The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, Triple H, Undertaker, and Mick Foley.

Eliminate Foley (LOL random), Taker (LMAO), Trips (No point), Sheamus (World champ), and Orton (Suspended).

That leaves us Alberto Del Rio, Miz, and Rey Mysterio.

Which means the best possible match would be: Cena vs Jericho vs Kane vs Big Show vs Del Rio vs Miz vs Mysterio.

What do you guys think of that if that happens?

SIDE NOTE:
While I believe there are a ton of underutilized and capable guys on the roster right now, WWE doesn't necessarily see them as 'Money in the Bank' if you will.

Compare this in your head and share what you think.

Past Notables
Shelton Benjamin vs Carlito vs Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy vs MVP vs John Morrison vs RVD vs Mr. Kennedy vs Christian vs Kane vs Finlay vs Edge, etc.

VERSUS

Today's 2nd MITB Match Possibles
Santino Marella vs Heath Slater vs Alex Riley vs Brodus Clay vs Zack Ryder vs Damien Sandow vs David Otunga vs Drew McIntyre vs Ted DiBiase vs Tyson Kidd, etc.

Assuming the Zigglers, Rhodes, Swaggers, and Kofis are in the main MITB match and they still had to fill up a second match.

Haruko Haruhara
06-26-2012, 12:34 AM
I think its previous champions. Not just WWE champions. I think the WHC match will be all non champions.

PSOjedi
06-26-2012, 12:39 AM
I'm going for Cena vs Y2J vs Big show vs Kane vs Rey Mysterio, vs The Miz
With Brodus clay involved, to distract Show

BadAndy
06-26-2012, 01:01 AM
It's not a terrible idea to get a former contender back into the picture. I like it even more that they've split them up into 2 different MITB matches so that they can do the "champions" one and a second. My hopes are that the second will feature more up and coming talents. Ziggs is a given. Will the Christian/Rhodes feud be over by MITB to have either or both of them be a part of the other match? Is it too early to have Barrett back? I think I'm actually looking forward to the non-champions match more.

PSOjedi
06-26-2012, 01:05 AM
I really hope Barrett will be back for the SD MITB match and win it !

CM Rock-Austin
06-26-2012, 01:14 AM
If they make John Cena win, I would not be happy but I hope they make Y2J or The Miz win it.

The Piper
06-26-2012, 01:18 AM
If they make John Cena win, I would not be happy but I hope they make Y2J or The Miz win it.
At this point in the game, does anyone expect Cena or Show not to win:confused:, it`s just too damn predictable for someone other than a glory whore to win it.

PSOjedi
06-26-2012, 01:36 AM
WWE plans are to make CM Punk(c) vs Cena at Summerslam
I can see Cena winning the MITB match
I can see Big Show winning the MITB match

Cena entering Summerslam to face CM Punk for the WWE Championship, with the MITB briefcase does not make sense to me. Also I don't see Big Show winning the MITB match, with Brodus Clay involved (not sure he will be, but this would make sense)

If Big Show wins, then I see him cashing the MITB on Cena or Punk at Summerslam !
Also, if Show is trying to cash in, perhaps Brodus will stop him... could happen.

I don't see Kane and Y2J winning, but who knows......

Parrot_on_ROIDS
06-26-2012, 03:35 AM
1) Cena wins MITB

2) Dbryan beats CM-punk clean at SummerSlam

3) Cena Cashes in

4) ???????

Thats what I'm assuming is going to happen.

LMPunker
06-26-2012, 03:59 AM
id have no problem with cena winning as long as he lost his cash in match because its time someone lost so why not have cena lose although id like to see this match elevate a guy like dolph ziggler,codyrhodes orwade barrett

URATOOL
06-26-2012, 04:18 AM
So as Cena has decided to muscle his way into his first ever MITB match we could be about to see and interesting choice.

If he wins it and becomes one of this years briefcase toting (probable) future champs, will he:

a) Be boring a set his match as a PPV match?
b) Turn heel and cash it in on an unsuspecting injured/knocked out face opponent?
c) Steal the title from a laid out heel whose been terrorising the roster for a couple of months?
d) Keep doing run ins but hesitate and not cash in. Until finally cashing in at the wrong time and actually losing!

Asherdelampyr
06-26-2012, 04:23 AM
I'm thinking if Cena wins the case (which I highyl doubt will happen) then he will handle it like RVD did, and just use it to set up a match in the future. Both to kep his "face" status and because he is a big enough draw that WWE knows they can make a lot more money by advertising his match first.

Black Mass Reverend
06-26-2012, 04:48 AM
I'm thinking if Cena wins the case (which I highyl doubt will happen) then he will handle it like RVD did, and just use it to set up a match in the future. Both to kep his "face" status and because he is a big enough draw that WWE knows they can make a lot more money by advertising his match first.

In a scenario such as this one wouldn't it be interesting if Cena actually went and lost said match? I mean some one has to lose eventually, so why not have it be Cena & under these circumstances? It's not like losing would really effect his image anyway. I think it could be a great way to get something like this out of the way finally & it would also send a message to the audience that just because one wins a guarranteed contract for a title shot, it won't necessarily mean that that person is going to be champion for sure.

Asherdelampyr
06-26-2012, 04:51 AM
In a scenario such as this one wouldn't it be interesting if Cena actually went and lost said match? I mean some one has to lose eventually, so why not have it be Cena & under these circumstances? It's not like losing would really effect his image anyway. I think it could be a great way to get something like this out of the way finally & it would also send a message to the audience that just because one wins a guarranteed contract for a title shot, it won't necessarily mean that that person is going to be champion for sure.

I agree, sooner or later someone is going to have to fail, might as well be an established guy like Cena who can't possibly get hurt by it

grave
06-26-2012, 05:06 AM
dont think cena will win, if he does,
i can see him cashing in against punk, turning punk heel again
punk is way more over when he is a heel

PSOjedi
06-26-2012, 06:34 AM
its time someone lost
Why do you want someone to fail at winning the belt after cashing the MITB contract ?
Just because it never happened ?
This would change something ? What ?

Mr. Ziggles
06-26-2012, 06:41 AM
Cena wins the ladder match, cashes in (inadvance) at Summerslam setting up Punk VS Cena, the match ended last year when HHH made a mistake, if I remember rightly Cena actually had his hand on the rope.

Then Cena loses, becoming the first man to lose after cashing in MITB, as IMO he is the only one who wouldnt be hurt by such a thing.

Or Jericho wins, after SS he goes away for a while, then comes back out of nowhere with no hype for his return, and cashes in and wins.

cubco
06-26-2012, 06:46 AM
its interesting because at the minute, Cena is rumoured to be challenging for the WWE title at Summerslam!

But the WWE have a good rivalry going with Punk/Bryan. Perhaps at MITB, AJ turns on Punk only to be in cahoots with Bryan the whole time and Bryan becomes the champion. Punk obviously cheated out of the title and has a re-match clause.

Punk obviously angry wants to face Bryan, but Kane gets his chance first at the 1000 Raw, where Bryan finally beats the monster (opening match?)

At the end of the show, Punk could be about to issue his stipulation against Bryan at SummerSlam and then Cena comes out. Punk and Cena talk about how they tore the house down last year. This year they will do it again, but with Bryan involved. It's going to be a triple threat match for the title.

Bryan (c) w/ AJ vs CM Punk vs John Cena

That is a beast of a main event. Bryan perhaps can 'steal' the victory again and have some sort of 'fluke champion' gimmick.

Punk gets told he will never get a shot whilst Bryan is champ. Cena can then feud with Bryan :) ...

I want Punk and Bryan to feud for a long time though.

Kenny Kaos
06-26-2012, 06:54 AM
Money in the Bank is my favourite PPV. I love the way you have 8 high performing midcard wrestlers knowing that the winner is more than likely gonna break out and become a champion, possibly a star like CM Punk and Daniel Bryan have.

Whats that Vince? Former champions only? Oh...glad to see you continue to push fresh new talent(!)

LMPunker
06-26-2012, 06:55 AM
if you have a guy lose the cash in match it creates an elementof doubt about just cos somebody won the money in the bank doesnt mean they are guranteed to be champion and if you can keep the audience guessing then it makes for a more exciting unpredictable product and if the guy that cashes in and loses is cena it wont hurt cena because of the spot he is in.

dont get me wrong i love money in the bank its a cool concept and its a great way to get guys to emerge into the main event scene but lets face if this money in the bank is to feature former champions who dont really need the money in the bank victory then what harm does it do it'll make whoever is champion their own legacy andmaybe make future successful cash ins seem less cheap

El T Draino 316
06-26-2012, 08:26 AM
I really hope it's not Cena vs Punk with the briefcase involved. That match alone the WWE utilizes it's 2 biggest faces and one of only 2 briefcases. It's taking up too much potential for a great card.

I'll just keep saying it. I'm hoping for a Punk vs. Bryan Iron Man Match at Summerslam. It'd be an epic conclusion to one of the best feuds we've gotten in a long time. This would never happen, but how amazing/fanboyish would it be if Cena goes to turn heel and cash in on the newly victorious Bryan (after an amazing match), and Punk defends Bryan out of respect, causing Cena to be the first failed casher. Just a thought, don't see how it could play out in the long run.

So many lingering questions. Where does the Rock fit in? He's likely appearing at RAW1000. Will the Miz show up? If so, can we get the Miz Y2J feud I've always wanted. If Punk loses to DB early on, could he enter the MITB title match?

bartish2
06-26-2012, 09:18 AM
I really hate the fact they are only allowing former wwe champions to enter the match... way to create new stars vince! Nobody in the match would really need the damn MITB briefcase, and cena sure as hell does not need it with his already 12 titles. Cena does not need a briefcase nor a title match anymore, its time for young guys to take the reigns. I seriously think whoever wins it unsuccessfully cashes it in, or a rising star challenges them for the briefcase at a PPV where the rising star wins cleanly over them or makes them tap out. Then the rising star can prove themselves the next few months before finally cashing in... because what the wwe needs is new stars not former champions

The Hit Man
06-26-2012, 09:56 AM
The way I gathered it is that it's just going to be a 4 man MITB match. I can't see this being a great match with Kane, Show and Cena in it. I think the best possible outcome for this match would be for Kane to win the briefcase and cash it in on the winner of the Punk/Bryan match but I can't see that happening.

The Piper
06-26-2012, 12:05 PM
This kind of kills the purpose of MITB, the way I like it is when a young superstar (e.g. Miz, Bryan, Edge) wins and becomes a main-eventer, not some spotlight-hogger to win and become champ for the 8 billionth time

Great One
06-26-2012, 12:15 PM
John Cena all the way!! First time for everything.

K2Jelly
06-26-2012, 12:16 PM
This kind of kills the purpose of MITB, the way I like it is when a young superstar (e.g. Miz, Bryan, Edge) wins and becomes a main-eventer, not some spotlight-hogger to win and become champ for the 8 billionth time

Well, this is only going to be for the WWE Championship MITB Ladder Match and in the end, it makes some sense that they would do it. Think about it for a minute. CM Punk has not been able to draw rating as WWE Champion whether we want to admit it or not so having a notable face hold onto the company's main title. And besides, with the exception of Cena and how, all of the competitors in the match have held the WWE Championship once and the last time Show held the strap was back in 1999, I believe.

SESAfro
06-26-2012, 01:59 PM
*Is the only person here seeing that this leads to someone not winning after cashing in.*

K2Jelly
06-26-2012, 02:01 PM
*Is the only person here seeing that this leads to someone not winning after cashing in.*

Okay, if you say so. Just remember that if that doesn't happen, I'll be rubbing it in your face all year long. :)

SESAfro
06-26-2012, 02:13 PM
Okay, if you say so. Just remember that if that doesn't happen, I'll be rubbing it in your face all year long. :)
Then we got ourselves a deal.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/004/457/challenge.jpg

jackw9
06-26-2012, 03:49 PM
Maybe the miz could be in it along with someone else?

HeelTurn
06-26-2012, 04:01 PM
Maybe the miz could be in it along with someone else?

They seem to be building it as a 4 way so far. I'm hoping they add others, Rey should be set to return, but by the looks of it, its just 2 super heavyweights, Cena and Jericho.

Kaisered
06-27-2012, 01:59 AM
We all know Cena doesn't lose fairly, but we also know that MITB is an unpredictable match.

If Cena wins the briefcase will this mean other than the obvious, that Cena might stop being a face???

I'm putting it this way we saw it with both Punk (2nd MITB win) and Bryan that when they cashed in MITB it led to a heel turn of theirs?? So can they do this with Cena???

That's only in case he wins it!!!

Which will be rather interesting to see him hold the coveted thing that has taken what like 3 time the WWE championship or is it 4?

PSOjedi
06-27-2012, 02:13 AM
I thought he could win, but finally, I think Big Show will win

american_dragon
06-27-2012, 02:14 AM
It might can happen. But I also see the possibility of Big Show winning it and cash it in at Summerslam after Daniel Bryan wins the WWE Title. Kind of a reverse roll of what happened when Daniel Bryan cashed in on Big Show at TLC last year.

Dameduse823
06-27-2012, 02:15 AM
Personally I'm hoping Kane wins and let me explain because I'll admit out of teh four he seems the least likely.

Jericho only just came back off a suspension so I don't think he should get the briefcase for both of those reasons.

The Cena/Big Show feud should stay away from the title picture for now just because I don't think the title would add anything to it.

That leaves Kane and I think getting the brief case and having him randomly attacking punk but not cashing in could be just what he needs to relaunch as a serious heel after this story with aj.

What I'm hoping happens is that Cena and Show will either take eachother out or fight away form the ring and into teh crowd, Jericho goes up to get the briefcase and Kane chokeclams him off the ladder and grabs the case

PSOjedi
06-27-2012, 02:18 AM
It might can happen. But I also see the possibility of Big Show winning it and cash it in at Summerslam after Daniel Bryan wins the WWE Title. Kind of a reverse roll of what happened when Daniel Bryan cashed in on Big Show at TLC last year.
This is exactly what I said yersterday in this thread :cool:

-> WWE Championship MITB Match *All related topics go here*

american_dragon
06-27-2012, 02:23 AM
Maybe Big Show cashing in on Daniel Bryan will be the start of face turn for Daniel Bryan.

Wade Barrett 1979
06-27-2012, 02:25 AM
Cena's not turning heel, who's to say he won't cash against a heel?

american_dragon
06-27-2012, 02:31 AM
Or maybe have Big Show win MITB and be the 1st one to lose a title match after a cash in with Cena causing Big Show to lose. Thus angering Big Show and becoming more of a monster.

Kaisered
06-27-2012, 02:50 AM
I like how I have gotten no actual response to it!!!! *facepalm* Is a what if scenario!!! I personally do not think hes going to win. All I am asking is in case he wins what is he going to do with it!!!

Kenny Kaos
06-27-2012, 03:00 AM
We all know Cena doesn't lose fairly, but we also know that MITB is an unpredictable match.

If Cena wins the briefcase will this mean other than the obvious, that Cena might stop being a face???

I'm putting it this way we saw it with both Punk (2nd MITB win) and Bryan that when they cashed in MITB it led to a heel turn of theirs?? So can they do this with Cena???

Off topic, but what was the whole deal with people turning on Punk with his 2nd MITB win? So its okay for him to cash it in on a battered Batista, but do the exact thing to drug addled Jeff Hardy and he's suddenly a heel?

The hypocrisy of the fans in this instant is staggering. Same with Bryan and his win over the Big Show. Just because a face cashes in on a face that makes him a heel? BS I say

american_dragon
06-27-2012, 03:01 AM
Only good for Cena to have the MITB case is to turn him heel. When he cashes in I dont see it happening in the Daniel Bryan/CM Punk match at Summerslam (if there is one).

american_dragon
06-27-2012, 03:03 AM
Off topic, but what was the whole deal with people turning on Punk with his 2nd MITB win? So its okay for him to cash it in on a battered Batista, but do the exact thing to drug addled Jeff Hardy and he's suddenly a heel?

The hypocrisy of the fans in this instant is staggering. Same with Bryan and his win over the Big Show. Just because a face cashes in on a face that makes him a heel? BS I say Actually Punk's first cash in was against Edge after Batista gave Edge a Batista bomb.

Kenny Kaos
06-27-2012, 03:05 AM
Actually Punk's first cash in was against Edge after Batista gave Edge a Batista bomb.

Ugh, you're right. Only been up half an hour. I'll blame tiredness on that f up! But seriously, what its up with that? The next day on Raw when Punk got a mixed reaction after beating Hardy I was like "WT actual F?" They ate it up when he did it to Edge?

american_dragon
06-27-2012, 03:11 AM
I just don't see Cena turning heel by winning MITB. It is going to be Big Show. Cena is going to be chasing Big Show to stop his dominance.

Kenny Kaos
06-27-2012, 03:20 AM
I just don't see Cena turning heel by winning MITB. It is going to be Big Show. Cena is going to be chasing Big Show to stop his dominance.

Probably. Ugh, guess I'll be sticking to NXT and Smackdown while this is going on. Sorry, I know its boring to hate on Cena and Show but they both bore me to tears. Whenever they're on I press fast forward

american_dragon
06-27-2012, 03:23 AM
Probably. Ugh, guess I'll be sticking to NXT and Smackdown while this is going on. Sorry, I know its boring to hate on Cena and Show but they both bore me to tears. Whenever they're on I press fast forward

Indeed it is boring. if it wasn't for Kane/Punk/D-Bryan/AJ I would not watch Raw.

bartish2
06-27-2012, 06:28 AM

That's only in case he wins it!!!

Which will be rather interesting to see him hold the coveted thing that has taken what like 3 time the WWE championship or is it 4?

lets face facts. They are never going to turn him heel because he draws in so many damn kids as much as I hate him and that fact. At this point, turning him heel would lose a lot of viewers so WWE would rather hurt their product and make easy money off kids than lose viewers and get a better product. So, if he did win it I doubt he would turn heel. Personally I hope he does not win, he does not need anymore titles. If he does win, I hope he does not successfully cash in or a rising star beats him for the briefcase at a PPV cleanly. Not going to turn heel, dont need another belt. I hope kane wins because it would add another factor in the bryan\punk\kane feud and that is an interesting feud unlike cena who has been boring as hell for years, I just channel flip until hes done his childish shit.

Kenny Kaos
06-27-2012, 06:33 AM
Correctomundo! My only hope is that Cena actually DOES win MITB, cashes in on Punk, and the same idiot fans that turned on Punk who cashed it on Jeff Hardy after his gruelling match on the same night do the same to Cena. Would be awesome to see Cena cash in on Punk and win after Punk defeats Bryan in an epic Ironman match. INSTANT heel turn!

PSOjedi
06-27-2012, 12:23 PM
If John Cena wins the MITB Ladder match, then he'll cash it on one man, and one man only !

THE ROCK

K2Jelly
06-27-2012, 12:24 PM
Correctomundo! My only hope is that Cena actually DOES win MITB, cashes in on Punk, and the same idiot fans that turned on Punk who cashed it on Jeff Hardy after his gruelling match on the same night do the same to Cena. Would be awesome to see Cena cash in on Punk and win after Punk defeats Bryan in an epic Ironman match. INSTANT heel turn!

I'd love to see that happen if it'll turn him heel.

SLBHardy123
06-27-2012, 12:38 PM
the wwe championship money in the bank ladder match will be just with four former world champions?? i mean a fatal four way money in the bank ladder match??? just that??

PSOjedi
06-27-2012, 12:47 PM
I think Rey Mysterio and The Miz will join this match later

TheMiz
06-28-2012, 12:05 AM
So i had this vision, and it could happen. not saying its what i want to happen but its a possible scenario.

We Have a former WWE Champions MITB Match for a contract to a WWE Title match.

I see Big Show Winning it.

and The Main event in that same night will be D Bryan Vs CM Punk.

and remember what happened at TLC? Show had just won his first WHC Title and D Bryan cashed in his briefcase, so it could happen the opposite this time and have show cashing in on a just newly crowned wwe champion daniel bryan.

And then since Cena is returning to the title picture having him take it from show blah same old crap

is this a possible scenario for you guys? thoughts?

i dont want it to happen but i believe it could.

Ajpunk1989
06-28-2012, 12:25 AM
Lord help us all :mad:

CricketTragic
06-28-2012, 12:26 AM
So i had this vision, and it could happen. not saying its what i want to happen but its a possible scenario.

We Have a former WWE Champions MITB Match for a contract to a WWE Title match.

I see Big Show Winning it.

and The Main event in that same night will be D Bryan Vs CM Punk.

and remember what happened at TLC? Show had just won his first WHC Title and D Bryan cashed in his briefcase, so it could happen the opposite this time and have show cashing in on a just newly crowned wwe champion daniel bryan.

And then since Cena is returning to the title picture having him take it from show blah same old crap

is this a possible scenario for you guys? thoughts?

i dont want it to happen but i believe it could.

I dont see htis happening only because I dont see show winning any world titles again. I actually believe as strange as it might sound, The Rock returning to win the briefcase and cashing in on Jericho down the line giving Jericho a short reign before he dissapears again

PSOjedi
06-28-2012, 12:27 AM
This is a possible scenario. I also said that this week or last week I don't remember :-)

Dperk911
06-28-2012, 01:21 AM
The return of the miz

He will win

Rick BoA
06-28-2012, 01:45 AM
I hope that they never do another >1 day title reign again. Look at Cena, he is a 13? time heavyweight champ but he has a few that only lasted 1 night, its a joke and it makes it less credible then Ric Flairs 16 title runs.

Remember when HHH lost and regained the title in the same night? it was a joke.

URATOOL
06-28-2012, 02:07 AM
I hope that they never do another >1 day title reign again. Look at Cena, he is a 13? time heavyweight champ but he has a few that only lasted 1 night, its a joke and it makes it less credible then Ric Flairs 16 title runs.

Remember when HHH lost and regained the title in the same night? it was a joke.

Wrong. That happened once. When Vince put him in a match with Batista after he won the title in an Elimination Chamber match. He has had a 2 or 3 short reigns of 2 or 3 weeks. But then again he's also held the belt for several months and even over a year once.

Flair never held the WWE, WWE WHC or the WCW WHC for more than a number of months. Never making it past the year mark. 4 of his reigns were under a month long. One of which was 0 days and another was only a week! You only had long reigns from Flair with the NWA WHC and plenty of people had fair longer reigns than Flair with that title.

Your point doesn't sound quite so strong now does it.

johnnydropkicks
06-28-2012, 02:41 AM
there is no chance at all of show cashing in on bryan. they will most definitely never put the belt on show and certainly not while this db/punk/aj thing is the best they have. If they take the belt off of Punk it will stay on brian. cena isn't winning anything until fall. most likely they will put Cena in some stip that benefits him at Survivor Series to buff that ppv.

I see either Miz winning it and cashing in at some later point. Or cashing in and losing and they start his face turn. Cena wins by stopping show allowing other people to win.

other way is Y2J winning and Cena stopping Show and getting his little victory in the match and then Y2J being Y2J and saying he's gonna hold it for a while. maybe eventually cashing in on Cena if he wins sometime in fall. assuming Y2J is still a face then.

or it could go that Kane will win and cash in on Punk right away and DB will beat Kane for the title. thereby setting up the feud taht apparently wwe creative wants with Punk going after Bryan. I don't see enough time for that though if Cena is to win it this fall.

but Show isn't gonna win shit. and if they have him win and cash in and lose... goodbye show credibility. it will ruin his push. he can lose and still be show but he can't do losing a money in the bank match and still be show. he has to win that. that isn't going to be happening.

PSOjedi
06-28-2012, 03:35 AM
If Y2J wins he'll cash on Punk, same night
If Cena wins, he'll cash on The Rock
If Show wins, he'll cash on Daniel Bryan, same night
If Kane wins.......he won't
If the Miz wins....... he won't
If Rey Mysterio wins........he won't
If Brock Lesnar returns and wins, then he'll cash on Punk, same night
If Batista returns and wins, he'll cash on Punk, same night

Kenny Kaos
06-28-2012, 06:00 AM

What he said

bcfccalum
06-28-2012, 07:10 AM

Am i missing a few things?
Cena to cash on Rock? not sure i see Rock being champion and also Cena said after their match at WM he was done with him now
Batista to return?
doubt Lesnar will participate as he is involved with HHH at the moment

assuming Y2J is still a face then.

Y2J isnt a face now is he??

bartish2
06-28-2012, 07:58 AM
triple h to win wwwyki.

The KANEROONIE!!!
06-28-2012, 10:13 AM
Cena to cash on Rock? not sure i see Rock being champion and also Cena said after their match at WM he was done with him now

Think about it this way. Leading up to Wrestlemania, Brock wins the title, The Rock challenges for it at Mania. The Rock wins. He's champion, right?? Cena Cashes in, wins the title back, and everything goes "back to normal", so to speak. They get Brock and the Rock their title wins, and they still have a Champion post Wrestlemania. It all works out.

Beserker
06-28-2012, 10:35 AM
I can see them giving it to cena another feather in his cap to say he won MITB I think he will cash it in alomost right away

Mr Punk
06-28-2012, 10:51 PM
Hello all the full card for MITB has not been released yet ,or im thinking not yet. So here is my thought on CM punk vs Daniel Bryan that it is going to be a excellent match. Than I look at the Raw MITB and think well only if there is going to be 4 competing it would be rather bland. So here is my proposal and many not agree with me but what if they scraped the fourman MITB and just have CM punk vs DB vs Cena vs Kane vs Big Show vs Jericho in a ladder match for the WWE title? (Not going to happen just thought) Also that they just have one MITB match with say around 12 superstars and it is like the Wrestlemania MITB when they win they can cash on whoever. Personally this is the way I would have booked the MITB ppv ladder matches. Leave your thoughts?

Dennis
06-28-2012, 11:26 PM
Great thought.. I think the raw mitb is a silly idea. Hopefully there are late entries that steal the win so we don't have to watch john cena or big show walk around with a briefcase for the next six months..... I think 12 superstars might be a little to chaotic though for the smackdown match, though if you had people like justin gabriel and dolph ziggler and other people who have the potential to fly that could be an awesome match

TomJarvis100
06-29-2012, 05:28 AM
12 is too many and 4 is too little.It should be 8 as usual for each match.but they need to get 4 young guys in with cena,show,kane &y2j

bcfccalum
06-29-2012, 08:13 AM
Think about it this way. Leading up to Wrestlemania, Brock wins the title, The Rock challenges for it at Mania. The Rock wins. He's champion, right?? Cena Cashes in, wins the title back, and everything goes "back to normal", so to speak. They get Brock and the Rock their title wins, and they still have a Champion post Wrestlemania. It all works out.

quite a good plot actually, seems more likely than lesnar being involved in the mitb match

Cabers
06-29-2012, 10:38 AM
I'm sure more will be added eventually it cant just be 4 guys its a Fatal 4-Way Ladder match then, that ain't MitB!!

Edgehead_14
06-29-2012, 07:34 PM
Would I like the Money In The Bank only with four men? Absolutely not. Where's the fun and excitement that us fans are waiting for. I hope we can get more participants in this match and the fun will be there. I think the match of the night will be between D-Bryan and Punk. Can not wait for the event.

-Edgehead_14

BadAndy
06-29-2012, 08:35 PM
We have many of the contestants for the World Heavyweight Title match confirmed after this Smackdown. Sandow, Tyson Kidd, and Christian are perfect. The fact that Rhodes and Justin Gabriel almost made it leave me a little bummed. With Christian and Santino holding titles right now I much rather would've had Otunga and Rhodes win. Hopefully Rhodes will figure out a way to qualify this next Tuesday. That possible lineup of Sandow, Kidd, Rhodes, Gabiel, Otunga....that would've been awesome. I must say that even with the disappointing qualifications, most notably Tensai, I am much more excited for this MITB match than the other.

Dashing Rachel
06-29-2012, 09:03 PM
We have many of the contestants for the World Heavyweight Title match confirmed after this Smackdown. Sandow, Tyson Kidd, and Christian are perfect. The fact that Rhodes and Justin Gabriel almost made it leave me a little bummed. With Christian and Santino holding titles right now I much rather would've had Otunga and Rhodes win. Hopefully Rhodes will figure out a way to qualify this next Tuesday. That possible lineup of Sandow, Kidd, Rhodes, Gabiel, Otunga....that would've been awesome. I must say that even with the disappointing qualifications, most notably Tensai, I am much more excited for this MITB match than the other.

To tell you the truth, I don't think Cody Rhodes will be appearing on the Super SmackDown show on Tuesday as he will probably have a match on WWE Superstars instead. There will be qualifying matches on the RAW Supershow on Monday, but GM Teddy Long (of course, being a babyface GM) will deny Rhodes an opportunity to qualify for the WHC MITB Ladder Match because even though it was David Otunga who got pinned, Rhodes still lost the match (in Long's opinion, anyway).

What do you think?

Edgehead_14
06-29-2012, 09:16 PM
I hope this Money In The Bank is good. We have to applaud Smackdown for something. They use mid-carders instead of Raw who used only four former champions.

CricketTragic
06-29-2012, 09:56 PM
I hope this Money In The Bank is good. We have to applaud Smackdown for something. They use mid-carders instead of Raw who used only four former champions.

I have to say this because every second post nowadays has this sort of feel to it? Is it such a big deal having former champions win again. When The Rock and Austin and Triple HHH and LEsner and HBK and Angle and JBL just to name a few dominated in the attitude era no one complained about giving younger fresher guys a go. I for one even if I am the only one am looking forward to the WWE championship match given that at least two more guys join, as well as the WHC championship match. Also I see the WHC being lost to a new face by a cash in rather then the WWE championship anyways so i think its worked out well.

MachoManFan
06-29-2012, 10:04 PM
I must admit I was pretty disapointed when Rhodes and Christian were on opposite sides of the tag match, it would have been great to see them both in MitB. I am pleased they've put up and comers in the WHC MitB match, especially Tyson Kidd who I think deserves a push. The only downside for me is that Zack Ryder won't be in the match, I wouldn't want him to win but it would be better booking, in my opinion, to have Zack in instead of Santino.

CricketTragic
06-29-2012, 10:07 PM
I must admit I was pretty disapointed when Rhodes and Christian were on opposite sides of the tag match, it would have been great to see them both in MitB. I am pleased they've put up and comers in the WHC MitB match, especially Tyson Kidd who I think deserves a push. The only downside for me is that Zack Ryder won't be in the match, I wouldn't want him to win but it would be better booking, in my opinion, to have Zack in instead of Santino.

I agree with you in having Zac Ryder rather then Santino in it as much as i love Santino personally. Having Christian in it is a waste because if he wins you know he will drop the IC Title at some stage so its likely he wont win.

Dubs
06-29-2012, 10:26 PM
I love the fact that Damian Sandow and Tyson Kidd are in the WHC Money in the Bank match. Even though they most likely won't win (I could be wrong), it's still great to see two mid-card wrestlers being the 'underdogs' going in to the Money in the Bank match.

BadAndy
06-29-2012, 10:47 PM
Sandow and Kidd make it for me. Gabriel and Rhodes would've just been icing on the cake. I love Santino and I think he has great abilities in the ring, however you just know he will never be a champion as the goofball. If he was a serious character then I'd like him being in the MITB match a lot more. Because of his role right now in the WWE I would've rather seen Otunga or Ryder, whom I'm not a fan of, have a spot. And yes I agree, Rhodes and Christian would've been the best call.

It's not that I don't like long title reigns, it's that I love seeing the talent that isn't used that often or has been shining without any sort of demand for more to finally get their due. The sad thing about these guys competing in the WWE Championship match is that some of them are older and so I'm thinking they might not be as crazy on the ladders and it might be more lackluster than the World Heavyweight match.

Kenny Kaos
06-30-2012, 08:00 AM
I can't wait to see the Big Show hit a corkskrew moonsalt off the top of the ladder in the WWE Championship Contract MITB match!

Back to reality, Smackdown MITB match shaping up well. Dunno why some people are hating on Santino, pretty sure he came 2nd in the Royal Rumble once and also 2nd in an Elimination Chamber match. Okay, he is a goof, but the guy is decent in the ring and the fans are truly behind him...he still won't win though!

Happy with all 5 so far. Big Sandow fan, Tensai had a good match with Gabriel, Christian brings a lot of experience with ladder matches to the party, Santino will bring some comic relief to the match at some point and Tyson Kidd will no doubt have some crazy spot at some point in the match.

I still think Cody Rhodes will be involved. During the triple threat match Cole mentioned Rhodes had launched an official complaint as he wasn't pinned so didn't lose the match. I can see Rhodes weaselling his way into the MITB match somehow

Kenny Kaos
06-30-2012, 08:07 AM
I think (hope!) a couple more will be added to the Raw MITB match this Monday. Miz and Rey Mysterio being rumoured

Mr Punk
06-30-2012, 08:08 AM
I can already see Tensai doing a senton onto a ladder layed on another opponent.

WeDominate99
06-30-2012, 09:29 AM

I rather have 8 high flyers than a fat guy and a guy who doesn't want to wrestle, Gabriel would been better than Tensai

TheBritishInvasion
06-30-2012, 09:36 AM
personally I would have liked Christian and Santino to be defending their respective titles at the PPV. Especially Santino since to my knowledge he has only defended the title against Jack Swagger twice and not on a PPV which im my eyes hurts the U.S title more. and I'd like to see Rhodes in there even if he doesn't win. I'm thinking Sin Cara may enter and also a surprise entry from Mr. Barrett is a must!

cubco
06-30-2012, 09:58 AM
I have a strange feeling that Santino will win. But he will be the first to unsuccessfully cash in

Kenny Kaos
06-30-2012, 10:01 AM
I have a strange feeling that Santino will win. But he will be the first to unsuccessfully cash in

That would actually be pretty cool.

Mr Punk
06-30-2012, 11:22 AM
They should put in Hunico aswell.

FunkyKong
06-30-2012, 12:20 PM
I'm guessing Rhodes get added next week and wins the whole thing... if Barrett isn't cleared, that is.

Parrot_on_ROIDS
06-30-2012, 01:43 PM
This ones a tough one to call, sandow and tensai(his character not himself in general) seem to new to win it, tyson is like D-bry in last years MITB no one expects it but it could happen, Christian and Santino...I could see one of them winning, The crowd would BLOW THE FU*King roof off if santino won it some of his crowd pops are insane.

Edit: also....if cena were to win the raw one....would he cash in on a weakened champ?

Mr Punk
06-30-2012, 04:17 PM
Also what had happened to Trent Barreta? It's like he has fallen off the planet. I wonder how he would do in a match like MITB if he were to shine or flop.

Suhayl
06-30-2012, 04:26 PM
Heath Slater will qualify next week and will win the briefcase. I'd love to see him as a champ!

bearkg88
06-30-2012, 04:28 PM
Heath Slater will qualify next week and will win the briefcase. I'd love to see him as a champ!
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_f-P70V28yRAF-lGINuPv7JhKWH-OORqSf-ymmEExnAeKRdk-XiJ1OZ1Lww

Mr Punk
06-30-2012, 04:42 PM
These are some of the additions I would like to see be put in.
Alex Riley
Antonio Cesaro
Cody Rhodes
David Otunga
Drew Mcintyre
Heath Slater
Hunico
Justin Gabriel
Michael Mcgillicuty
Sin Cara
Wade Barrett

Not all of course but just some of the obvious candidates I would like to be put in. Also I think Kofi and R-Truth should drop the tag titles to the Prime Time Players so Kofi could be in the MITB and have the PTP have a match with the Colons.

Viperfish
06-30-2012, 05:18 PM
Tensai adds a dynamic to the match... so for those not thrilled about him being in, now you have someone that can catch a smaller guy in the air doing a flippy move. Now you have a guy that can be ganged up on(okay, everyone can but it's different when smaller guys are ganging up on a bigger guy). Now you have a guy that can mix it up with power moves instead of everything being spots. Now you have a guy that can handle a ladder a little bit better in terms of having the strength to lift it and swing it around or toss it. Now you can potentially have another guy that's blinded by Tensai's mist still feel his way up the ladder and get the briefcase blind(which would be a pretty cool ending).

steveorton
06-30-2012, 05:36 PM
I love MITB but I don't want Rhodes in this match. He doesn't need to win the title that way. Proper build, main eventing a ppv and beating Sheamus one on one fair and square in the middle of the ring. Why because he's that damn good imo.

fergie22
06-30-2012, 05:38 PM
i dont think barrett will be in the mitb ladder match. i can see him coming back just after the ppv and feuding with sheamus for the whc. if ziggler isnt it the whc match then i wud like to see him in the ladder match and either him or rhodes to win it.

Cabers
06-30-2012, 05:54 PM
I cant believe they had Tensai win over Gabriel its MitB what the hell is he going to do throw sakamoto up to get the briefcase!!

Mr Punk
06-30-2012, 06:22 PM
I cant believe they had Tensai win over Gabriel its MitB what the hell is he going to do throw sakamoto up to get the briefcase!!

Probally to catch some fellas and do a senton onto a ladder lying down on the ground. And the green mist.

Tommy Thunder
06-30-2012, 06:26 PM

They ALWAYS have at least one big guy in these MITB matches. And given that Kane and Show are in the WWE one, and Mark Henry's injured, I'd rather Tensai being in the WHC MITB match than The Great Khali! So instead of bashing his inclusion, be thankful.

True, it's a shame that it looks like Gabriel won't be in the match, but I'm sure you'd be complaining a hell of a lot more if Khali was in the match as opposed to Tensai!

Lee5657
06-30-2012, 07:19 PM
I was just wondering what u guys thought about ryback competing in the mitb match for smackdown.
i mean damien sandow is in it and hes only fought about 3 televised matches (exluding on superstars) where are as ryback has had lots, also for me ryback is better and more dominant than sandow so why not.
and tensai is in it, I thought he was a raw superstar and hes new so why does he get put straight into the mitb match for the complete opposite brand?
and dont just say he shouldnt be pushed that quickly because tensaid and sandow were.

Tommy Thunder
06-30-2012, 07:32 PM
Firstly, the brand extension has pretty much been erased now, so there's no issue with Tensai competing in the WHC MITB match. If that's a problem for you, then why is Daniel Bryan (a Smackdown superstar) fighting Punk for the WWE title? And why is Ziggler (a Raw superstar) involved in the WHC picture as of late?

Ryback is getting a very direct push via a streak ala Goldberg. Having him in MITB isn't really an ideal way to keep that streak going. Expect to see Ryback continuing to beat jobbers for a while yet before he moves on to bigger fish.

bearkg88
06-30-2012, 08:01 PM
If anything at MITB, we will see Ryback take on 3 or 4 people in a handicap match

Dubs
06-30-2012, 08:06 PM
Also what had happened to Trent Barreta? It's like he has fallen off the planet. I wonder how he would do in a match like MITB if he were to shine or flop.
He won't do much other than a few spots here and there. I think this type of match could work in Trent Barretta's favor but he would have to be pushed first which I doubt.

bartish2
06-30-2012, 08:20 PM
Ryback is getting a very direct push via a streak ala Goldberg. Having him in MITB isn't really an ideal way to keep that streak going. Expect to see Ryback continuing to beat jobbers for a while yet before he moves on to bigger fish.

The announcers keep saying he is undefeated but he lost a 7 on 7 elimination tag team match summer slam 2010.. if they specifically said "since returning" or "single bouts" then the streak thing would make sense but the announcers just say undefeated... so tecnically speaking losing the MITB would not hurt since he would still be undefeated in single bouts and he already lost a tag team match.

bearkg88
06-30-2012, 08:26 PM
The announcers keep saying he is undefeated but he lost a 7 on 7 elimination tag team match summer slam 2010.. if they specifically said "since returning" or "single bouts" then the streak thing would make sense but the announcers just say undefeated... so tecnically speaking losing the MITB would not hurt since he would still be undefeated in single bouts and he already lost a tag team match.

Well maybe I am mistaken, but I don't think they've recognized Ryback's previous history as Skip, like they did with Tensai. I think they are considering Ryback a brand new person, even though we all know it's SKip

bartish2
06-30-2012, 08:31 PM
Well maybe I am mistaken, but I don't think they've recognized Ryback's previous history as Skip, like they did with Tensai. I think they are considering Ryback a brand new person, even though we all know it's SKip

it was the same thing with brodus clay though, before losing to the big show. "undefeated" but he lost to christian and edge in 2010 as brodus clay... if the announcers were more clear how they are basing these claims of being undefeated on(like single bouts, or since returning), they would not look ignorant.

anyways I doubt ryback would be put in the match, expect another squash match against local jobbers at MITB

bearkg88
06-30-2012, 08:37 PM
it was the same thing with brodus clay though, before losing to the big show. "undefeated" but he lost to christian and edge in 2010 as brodus clay... if the announcers were more clear how they are basing these claims of being undefeated on(like single bouts, or since returning), they would not look ignorant.

anyways I doubt ryback would be put in the match, expect another squash match against local jobbers at MITB

It's the WWE. They have a midget win a battle royal and is granted the ability to speak...what do you expect? lol

DK Wrestling Savior
06-30-2012, 08:39 PM
I think it's clear that AJ is going to help Daniel Bryan beat CM Punk. There's a few problems with this. First, it would be a true shame to see CM Punks awesome title run come to end from a screw job. Second, it would set up for this feud to continue, and in my mind, it's gone on long enough. Third, it's all too predictable.

Now, here's a fourth option, and one that I still don't want to see happen, though it's not impossible. Big Show wins the MITB. I think this is going to happen anyway. AJ helps DB win. Big Show cashes in on DB. Retribution for TLC. I just don't see where they go from here.

One thing's for certain. I'm ready for the Punk/Bryan feud to end.

The Brown One
06-30-2012, 08:53 PM
While Bryan winning is a possibility, you're missing something that happened on Raw that might change who becomes WWE champion. Cenas in the MITB, and hes got a high chance of winning it. If he does win it, I expect him to feud with Punk at Summerslam, like it is has been reportedly planned.

But there is a chance they could go the way you mentioned, having Show win MITB, cash in on Bryan to become champion, maybe feud with Bryan, and have Cena feuding with Punk non - title. But do you expect Bryan - Show to draw that well for a Big 4 PPV?

FunkyKong
06-30-2012, 09:03 PM
I wouldn't say that's "predictable". I'm sure most people think Punk's gonna win and Cena will win MITB and cash it in at Summerslam.

Machomadness97
06-30-2012, 09:05 PM
I think it is clear that AJ Lee is going to help Byran win the title. If this happens, expect a heel turn by Lee. If i have to say, Lee would gain huge momentum if she helps Byran. What if John Cena takes on the American Dragon at Summerslam. It will be a interested match but the outcome will be Cena winning his eleven Wwe championship. If Show wins, then we will have heel Vs. heel which would not be interested in my books, since we already seen Show feud with Byran. I can tell you this, Money In The Bank will be the deciding factor for the outcome match for Summerslam. Eventually, Cena will become champion again, a title which he has not held for nearly a year. I am looking forward to Money In The Bank, and eventually this will lead to Summerslam.

Machomadness97
06-30-2012, 09:13 PM
In all aspects, Ryback is a force to be reckoned with. I can not see him in a major match yet because he is still working as the jobber killer in the Wwe. Would I like to see Ryback in the money in the bank match? Of course, we can see him injuring off a superstar or two. Still it is a bad battleground for young Ryback, who might demolished superstars. The 'E would not want that happening to major contenders in the match, through the only major contender is Christian. If Wade Barret does not come back in time, the captain of the peeps will Vs. Sheamus some point in the near future. I would want Ryback to win if he did enter because two monsters will step toe to toe against each other. Wade Barret Vs. Sheamus should not be rushed, save it for Wrestlemania 29. Otherwise, the Money In The Bank match is shaping up to be bad, but is still giving mid-carders such as Kidd to perform at their top level.

DK Wrestling Savior
06-30-2012, 09:33 PM
Here's the thing. If Big Show wins MITB, cashes in on Bryan. It could lead to Big Show vs Punk at Summerslam...which has been reported about a month ago. And even it turns out to be Show vs Bryan, it's clear HHH vs Lesnar is the headliner for Summerslam anyway. They bury the title matches these days anyway...so why would it be different now?

GreatMuta4life
06-30-2012, 09:34 PM
Even though the reports are that Punk vs Cena will headline summerslam, it's tough to see why they'd put their two top babyfaces against one another right now. Seems more likely that Show, Y2J, or ADR will win MITB and cash in on Punk or Bryan, then face Cena at SS.

Plus if it is Cena vs Punk, how does AJ fit into that!? The AJ situation is the hottest angle right now, best to keep Cena far away from it.

And I could watch Punk vs Bryan a hundred more times and be happy. It's todays HBK vs Hart, except we're getting lots of great matches between the two. Perhaps the feud does need a break coming up soon, but I could see this match headlining WM in a couple of years, hopefully!

MP.Brouser
06-30-2012, 09:55 PM
My guess is that DB defeats Punk with help from AJ. Right after that I can see Cena cashing in on DB with his earlier won briefcase to setup a Triple Threat Match at Summerslam. I can't see WWE doing a Heel vs Heel or a Face vs Face match. Another option would be a heel turn from Punk or Cena but I can't see that happening either.

TNA 'The very best'
06-30-2012, 10:25 PM
Gone on too long, People complain that a story line finishes to soon, give them 2/3 months with interesting parts, (AJ, KANE) and people complain its too long. Entitled to your own opinion but I disagree and if DB wins so what, He deserves it, yes a screw job would suck but it extends the INTERESTING story line IMO.

Cena vs Punk has been done, and I do not want to see this.

It's time Cena to feud with someone like Ziggler or Rhodes or even Kofi, Actually I would like to see Cena vs Drew, why the hell not/

Dubs
06-30-2012, 10:31 PM
For some reason, I see WWE giving Daniel Bryan the WWE title at Money in the Bank which would lead to a rematch between CM Punk and Daniel Bryan at Summerslam and giving Big Show the MITB brief case win. I also see them booking Show vs Cena at Summerslam with a stipulation being thrown to it like a Last Man Standing match or even a Falls Count Anywhere match. It gives both John Cena and The Big Show something to do. After the Punk/Bryan Summerslam match, Big Show cashes his MITB brief case on Daniel Bryan or even CM Punk (depending on who wins the WWE title). This leads to a fatal four way match between The Big Show, John Cena, CM Punk, and Daniel Bryan at Night of Champions.

Not saying I want this to happen but I can easily see them going this route. I could be wrong though.

Playboy Stevie V
06-30-2012, 10:42 PM
To answer your question, yes I would like to see Ryback in the MITB match. Because, I have to admit, I'm getting kind of tired of Rybacks squash matches lately. I'm hoping they will up his competition soon to wrestlers over 200lbs.

It was fun to watch at first, now I'm finding myself taking my piss break. I hate to be a negative douche, but that's the way I'm feeling.

BTW, off topic, I pointed out to my people that I've noticed when they do a close up of ol Rybacks face that he looks like he has a slight touch of down syndrome. So now over on my side Rybacks name has been officially changed to "Sloth" from The Goonies. :D

Haruko Haruhara
06-30-2012, 10:52 PM
While Bryan winning is a possibility, you're missing something that happened on Raw that might change who becomes WWE champion. Cenas in the MITB, and hes got a high chance of winning it. If he does win it, I expect him to feud with Punk at Summerslam, like it is has been reportedly planned.

But there is a chance they could go the way you mentioned, having Show win MITB, cash in on Bryan to become champion, maybe feud with Bryan, and have Cena feuding with Punk non - title. But do you expect Bryan - Show to draw that well for a Big 4 PPV?

There were plans at the start of the year to have Bryan and Cena do a program. This was before Bryan was champ. It was going to be used to make him seem like a legit player in the game.

TNA 'The very best'
06-30-2012, 10:55 PM
There were plans at the start of the year to have Bryan and Cena do a program. This was before Bryan was champ. It was going to be used to make him seem like a legit player in the game.

DB was the champ at the beginning of the year.

Pumpkinhead
06-30-2012, 11:02 PM
I won't say is guarenteed Bryan wins at MITB, is 50/50 to me because Punk vs Cena sounds like the most viable match to headline SS right now and the writers are dying to give back the title to Cena, maybe there's a chance that Big Show cashes on Punk after the match and set up for Cena vs Big Show

BadAndy
06-30-2012, 11:09 PM
Simply put, NO. Except for the inclusion of Tensai, this MITB match was really shaping up to be spectacular. The last thing I want to see is in the inclusion of two monsters, Tensai and Ryback. Like I've said previously, the other MITB match has lost my interest with the simple fact that I see half the guys participating not really being able to be mobile and risktakers like those that have created some of the best MITB matches. Tensai adds that same aspect to the World Heavyweight match and Ryback would just be another. What are we wanting to see? Him throw a few people on his shoulders and march up the steps? Lord save us all if that happened.

american_dragon
07-01-2012, 01:03 AM
I see Big Show winning MITB. I think they are setting up the Cena/Show angle that Show is trying to win the WWE championship and Cena is going to do everything to stop him. At the MITB ppv Daniel Bryan wins the WWE championship. At Summerslam I see Daniel Bryan/CM Punk in an iron man match. Big Show/Cena in some kind of stipulation match with the MITB case on the line. Course HHH/Lesnar will be the main draw. Cena will try to stop Big Show from cashing in MITB. Big Show cashes in on Daniel Bryan after he retains the WWE title (reverse role from last year's TLC ppv).

american_dragon
07-01-2012, 01:19 AM
I see Ryback hopefully in a proper feud with a mid card at MITB. Just don't see him in a MITB match.

eboy
07-01-2012, 03:35 AM
To tell you the truth, I don't think Cody Rhodes will be appearing on the Super SmackDown show on Tuesday as he will probably have a match on WWE Superstars instead. There will be qualifying matches on the RAW Supershow on Monday, but GM Teddy Long (of course, being a babyface GM) will deny Rhodes an opportunity to qualify for the WHC MITB Ladder Match because even though it was David Otunga who got pinned, Rhodes still lost the match (in Long's opinion, anyway).

What do you think?

I don't know, i think its reasonable for Teddy to say something like "Now playa, I am a fair man". I think rhodes will get a another chance, and qualify, and possibly win, I can't see anyone else who has already qualified that I could see WWE giving the case to. especially with Barrett out.

PrimusSucks
07-01-2012, 04:07 AM
I am looking forward to Tensai's inclusion more than Tyson Kidd's, call me crazy but just imagine the amount of hurt Tensai can bring, now imagine it with ladders. I would rather see 8 Mick Foleys or Bruiser Brodys than 8 High Flyers in a match like this.

WeDominate99
07-01-2012, 07:19 AM
No chance in hell!!! Look who he is wrestling? WWE superstars won't wrestle him cause he is dangerous in the ring then why putt him in a match with ladders not smart at all

The Brown One
07-01-2012, 08:32 AM

That was a while back though. Bryan is already over, and having him face Cena would just make him look weak IMO. Cena would do his usual routine, and then win the match in the last 5 minutes. I don't want Bryan to see the same fate that so many others have. Hes a great wrestler, so he shouldn't be used to give Cena yet another pointless WWE title reign.

steveorton
07-01-2012, 09:04 AM
I don't see Bryan ending Punk's reign but I do see the Raw MITB winner doing it whoever wins imo.

Shaz11
07-01-2012, 09:06 AM
So I just had a random thought in my head as I was thinking about the Smackdown Money in the Bank Ladder match.

What if Damian Sandow done his usual thing, and refused to take part in the Smackdown MITB match. And then he says that he found a replacement, and then it turned out to be Wade Barrett.

I know this probably wouldn't happen, but Id like your thoughts on this. What do you think?

steveorton
07-01-2012, 09:08 AM
I don't want to see that. I think Ryback's needs to at least compete with some WWE superstars before being put in a match like that.

bartish2
07-01-2012, 09:31 AM
a superstar giving up a opportunity like that? unlikely. even if people don't win they still look awesome in the match which gives them credibility.

K2Jelly
07-01-2012, 09:43 AM
So if Sandow wasn't going to compete, in the MITB match, in the first place, why wouldn't he just get a replacement during the MITB qualifying match?

Cabers
07-01-2012, 11:08 AM
Interesting thought but i think they will go against the obvious in this one.

Cabers
07-01-2012, 11:10 AM
If you want to talk about the matches the have had, yes Damien Sandow has had 3 matches it is actually 1 more than ryback, confused i will explain Ryback has only beaten Bateman and Slater from the main roster so he has had 2 as far as i care.

Cabers
07-01-2012, 11:13 AM
That is almost definately NOT going to happen although having Wade back (with new theme music) would be awesome.

Viperfish
07-01-2012, 01:32 PM
Putting Ryback in would only dilute Tensai's role in the match. If they play the match right Tensai would have a positive outlook on the match even if he loses... sort of like "yeah he didn't win but man he was a bulldozer in that match", which is quite frankly what he needs right now. You put Ryback in and you take the focus off of Tensai as the big man, and chances are Tensai now gets nothing out of competing in that match.

If the rumors are true about Ryback being careless, the last place you'd want to put him in is in a match with a prop like a ladder. Nobody wants another Joey Mercury incident.

PrimusSucks
07-01-2012, 04:38 PM
You know what, I may be an optimist, and I am, but I am looking forward to the WWE Championship MITB too, because think about it, you have Jericho, who is obviously great, Kane who has been in plenty of Ladder matches and always looks good in them, and Cena who has never had a bad gimmick match ever, Big Show is the only one I'm iffy about.

Kenny Kaos
07-01-2012, 04:45 PM
I read they were thinking of putting NINE superstars in the Smackdown MITB match, is this true?

If so you have Tensai, Sandow, Christian, Santino and Kid. Four more? Who do you think they could be?

Sin Cara?
Cody Rhodes?
Wade Barrett?
Dolph Ziggler?

Really struggling for other names? This could just be a false rumour but I read it in the main bit, so who knows

Robstar
07-01-2012, 04:53 PM
Drew McIntyre?
Hunico?

Kenny Kaos
07-01-2012, 05:01 PM
Drew McIntyre?
Hunico?

I wouldn't mind seeing either of them in, although I must admit I'm not a huge fan of either

Shaz11
07-01-2012, 05:19 PM
I just had a random idea.

So what if Damian Sandow did his usual thing and refused to take part in the MITB Ladder Match. And he found a replacement which turned out to be Wade Barrett.

Doubt it would happen, but it was just an idea!

Amerinaine
07-02-2012, 01:36 AM
One idea that hasn't been bandied about is the fact that Dolph Ziggler is a former WWE champion. It is well within the possibility that he will be on the WWE Championship MitB ladder match. It is also the most likely scenario for him to win, as they like to make untested stars title holders with the cashing in of the contract. Since Zigs has only been WWE champion for like a week, I would consider him an untested star.

Just saying, and I could have missed this somewhere with all the merging that happened.

Kenny Kaos
07-02-2012, 07:03 AM
One idea that hasn't been bandied about is the fact that Dolph Ziggler is a former WWE champion. It is well within the possibility that he will be on the WWE Championship MitB ladder match. It is also the most likely scenario for him to win, as they like to make untested stars title holders with the cashing in of the contract. Since Zigs has only been WWE champion for like a week, I would consider him an untested star.

Just saying, and I could have missed this somewhere with all the merging that happened.

Sorry to be a pedant, but wasn't he WHC and not WWE Champion? I may be wrong, but pretty sure I'm right

82Tucker
07-02-2012, 07:44 AM
I just had a random idea.

So what if Damian Sandow did his usual thing and refused to take part in the MITB Ladder Match. And he found a replacement which turned out to be Wade Barrett.

Doubt it would happen, but it was just an idea!

I really like that idea. Barrett comes back and takes MITB. The Barrett Barrage begins again!!!

Amerinaine
07-02-2012, 04:02 PM
Sorry to be a pedant, but wasn't he WHC and not WWE Champion? I may be wrong, but pretty sure I'm right

Yep. My bad.

Kenny Kaos
07-02-2012, 05:17 PM
Yep. My bad.

Its okay, I didn't know the rules to a handicap match til I did a similar screw up!

Dashing Rachel
07-04-2012, 02:18 AM
Well, you can now add Cody Rhodes and Dolph Ziggler to the WHC MITB Ladder Match.