PDA

View Full Version : Will we see Scott Steiner appear on any WWE shows in the near future?

URATOOL
06-24-2012, 03:50 AM
The WWE have recently added a new profile of Steiner of their website http://www.wwe.com/superstars/scott-steiner

A look back at a former WCW and WWE star or a sign of a future role for the genetic freak?

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
06-24-2012, 08:25 AM
If we do I bet it will be on a taped show so they have time to edit out all his cursing and mumbles.

Cabers
06-24-2012, 09:38 AM
If we do I bet it will be on a taped show so they have time to edit out all his cursing and mumbles.

haha exactly but realistically i think they did it as an FU to TNA suing them lol

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
06-24-2012, 11:10 AM
haha exactly but realistically i think they did it as an FU to TNA suing them lol

Yeah I can see that. However, I think now one is going to be hopping from TNA to WWE anytime soon while this lawsuit between the two companies is going on. It would not look very good to them if Shelly, Morgan, Flair, and Steiner pop up on WWE all at the same time within three months of them leaving TNA.

Tommy Thunder
06-24-2012, 11:16 AM
I'd love to say yes, but I'm not too sure myself.

Regarding a role for him, I think Steiner can still go in the ring for his standards, unlike someone like Kevin Nash for example. But I wouldn't really want to see him in anything more than a manager/occasional tag team wrestler role for a younger star. You can't doubt that he has an unique promo style that radiates charisma, so I think that could rub off well on a young guy if you were to pair him with someone.
But as always with Steiner, you have the problem of his ridiculously foul language lol! Not only when he's cutting promos, but even when he's in the ring working a match, his voice is so potent you can clearly hear him cursing throughout the match at his opponent lol!

I'd love to see him back in WWE in some capacity, but I'm not too sure how likely it is if I'm honest.

Cabers
06-24-2012, 11:29 AM
Yeah I can see that. However, I think now one is going to be hopping from TNA to WWE anytime soon while this lawsuit between the two companies is going on. It would not look very good to them if Shelly, Morgan, Flair, and Steiner pop up on WWE all at the same time within three months of them leaving TNA.

true considering the lawsuit is about some guy giving wwe information relating to length of contracts and expiration dates of contracts would be very convenient timing alright.

AlexWorldOrder
06-24-2012, 12:27 PM
Not as long as Triple H and Stephanie work there.

tweedidldum
06-24-2012, 01:45 PM
Scotty's wrestling ability has become very sloppy in the last few years seriously, have you seen some of his matches. Even in the WWE he botched many times. Not taking anything away from him i just think he's way past his prime.

imswm
06-24-2012, 03:54 PM
I doubt they'd be interested in someone who so loudly screams "Wellness Policy questionable", especially with Linda up for another election and the ills of the WWE constantly being brought up by opposition.

HCollins-TNA1
06-24-2012, 04:42 PM
Not as long as Triple H and Stephanie work there.
Never say never about that.... Sometimes real life makes for the best TV..... Right now I doubt it....

HeelTurn
06-24-2012, 04:43 PM
The 1000th episode of Raw, possibly, but not as a full time or even part time talent.

HCollins-TNA1
06-24-2012, 04:44 PM
Scotty's wrestling ability has become very sloppy in the last few years seriously, have you seen some of his matches. Even in the WWE he botched many times. Not taking anything away from him i just think he's way past his prime.
Obviously you missed him popping off a Frankensteiner a few times last year in TNA!!! Plus he can cut a promo that will have people talking.... Just have to have censors ready...

monctonvike
06-24-2012, 04:54 PM
Nope Steiner seems to be out of places but the indies maybe roh

CreatureOfTheNight
06-24-2012, 07:40 PM
If Bret Hart can come back after what happened in Montreal , if Brock Lesnar can come back after he left WWE high and dry, if Hogan can come back after testifying against Vinnie Mac in that whole steroid scandal, Steiner can come back in a part time role for WWE, never say never to anything in WWE.

Viperfish
06-25-2012, 12:27 AM
Steiner would work best as someone's bodyguard. I recall some stupid idea of having Mason Ryan be someone's bodyguard... y'know, that guy who's pretty muscular but facially looks like a complete doofus and has no idea how to act intimidating. Don't have Steiner say very much, but have him prone to getting in people's faces like a chained pitbull. Have him beating people down and with the look he's got(minus the stupid chain mail hair net), it'll look fairly convincing.

Unfortunately Johnny Ace is gone, he could've been Ace's bodyguard.

Beserker
06-25-2012, 01:18 PM
I don't think we will see it because you never know what he is going to say and thats not good in the PG era

Robstar
06-25-2012, 02:26 PM
Only if we can get some more goodness like this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3cMCCud8RA&feature=relmfu