PDA

View Full Version : Ryback Musings

SHW
06-23-2012, 01:52 PM
Will he :

1) Seriously injure someone?

2) Defeat 4 indy jobbers at once?

3) Defeat an indy wrestler we have actually heard of?

4) Defeat a WWE superstar?

5) Win MITB?

I am picking option number 5.

scribbler_jones
06-23-2012, 01:59 PM
Will he :

5) Win MITB?

Perhaps. I'm thinking option 1. If the majority of the locker room is scared of working with this guy, there must be a reason.

vinnienfg
06-23-2012, 02:02 PM
I'm turn between option 1 and 2, but lean more in favour of option 1.

bartish2
06-23-2012, 02:04 PM
He already defeated heath slater shortly after debuting, but I am going with getting 4 jobbers just because at the slow rate they are taking ryback

Tommy Thunder
06-23-2012, 02:06 PM
Well he's already done 4. He's beaten Derrick Bateman and Camacho, and I'm not sure, but I think he's beaten Heath Slater too.

So with that in mind, I'll pick 1. Because he's facing guys that weigh absolutely nothing, and the fact that he's incredibly strong, it only takes one bad landing from a move, or one slip and he'll injure someone.

PSOjedi
06-23-2012, 02:07 PM
Obviously !!!

Guy like Heat Slater

scribbler_jones
06-23-2012, 02:11 PM
Talking about him hurting somebody, I wouldn't be surprised if it's his powerbomb that would do it. Not necessarily the move in itself as much as how he powerbombs one dude on top of another... I can see him getting a little carried away and either doing it a little too hard or missing and landing one guy on the other one's sternum. Or worse.

Tommy Thunder
06-23-2012, 02:14 PM
Talking about him hurting somebody, I wouldn't be surprised if it's his powerbomb that would do it. Not necessarily the move in itself as much as how he powerbombs one dude on top of another... I can see him getting a little carried away and either doing it a little too hard or missing and landing one guy on the other one's sternum. Or worse.

Like I say, with him being so strong, and with him facing guys that weigh barely nothing, it would be easy for him to overdo a move and hurt someone.

scribbler_jones
06-23-2012, 02:18 PM
Like I say, with him being so strong, and with him facing guys that weigh barely nothing, it would be easy for him to overdo a move and hurt someone.

One would think that WWE creative (or whoever's in charge of setting this up) would look and think "Hey, human mastodon having his way with cruiserweight-class indie guys... and the main roster won't have anything to do with him... is something wrong here?"

scribbler_jones
06-23-2012, 02:24 PM
Will he :

5) Win MITB?

Nothing personal, but I think four at once = a little too outrageous, even for WWE. ESPECIALLY if Ryback beats them all. That's just... no. And MITB... not as improbable, but still really iffy... Especially if Big Show is in the same match.

Cabers
06-23-2012, 02:28 PM
Will he :

5) Win MITB?

1. Very possible most guys won't face him.
2. Has been discussed so possible.
3. Has to at some point!
4. He already beat Derrick Bateman (4th May Smackdown) if you count Bateman as a wwe superstar (i do) if not try Heath Slater (11th May Smackdown)
5. I doubt it.

So Option 1 or 2!

Tommy Thunder
06-23-2012, 02:29 PM
Nothing personal, but I think four at once = a little too outrageous, even for WWE. ESPECIALLY if Ryback beats them all. That's just... no. And MITB... not as improbable, but still really iffy... Especially if Big Show is in the same match.

the problem with the MITB thing also, is if they're going with the streak thing for him, then I don't think having him winning MITB works.

scribbler_jones
06-23-2012, 02:35 PM
the problem with the MITB thing also, is if they're going with the streak thing for him, then I don't think having him winning MITB works.

Agreed. Plus that would be like taking an enormous dump on the actual WWE Superstars who are competing in the match. No jobbers here, Ryback...

Tommy Thunder
06-23-2012, 02:49 PM
Agreed. Plus that would be like taking an enormous dump on the actual WWE Superstars who are competing in the match. No jobbers here, Ryback...

Exactly. but I don't think he'll be in the MITB match. If there's going to be new stars in that match, I'd say Cesaro and possible Sandow will be in the SD one.
But as for Ryback, I see them continuing with him squashing jobbers for a while yet.

SHW
06-23-2012, 02:51 PM
i do not consider Slater, Camacho, or Bateman superstars, yes they are on the roster, and they have been in the habit of calling everyone on the roster "superstars", but come on, i am talking about superstars who have actually drawn a dime...

and i think having the briefcase is a perfect way to continue the streak, say all the way until Night of Champions, if he does win MITB, his matches might actually mean something...

i am not in favor of this scenario, as he is VERY dangerous in the ring and if one of these jobbers got hurt during a match with Ryback, chances are we would never hear about it. but Ryback is the stereotypical VKM "superstar" and its obvious he is going to be pushed to the moon...

in regards to the powerbomb, i don't know how long most of you have been watching, but there was a period, i am going to guess 1998/99-2000 where the move was illegal (like chairshots to the head and the punt now) because so many people were getting injured by Nash, Norton, ect...

it is just a matter of time for most of these scenarios occur...

scribbler_jones
06-23-2012, 02:56 PM
Exactly. but I don't think he'll be in the MITB match. If there's going to be new stars in that match, I'd say Cesaro and possible Sandow will be in the SD one.
But as for Ryback, I see them continuing with him squashing jobbers for a while yet.

NOW you're talking. Sandow would be a huge draw for MITB - although I'm not really sold on having him win... too soon...

Unfortunately, I see Ryback's squashes continuing for some time. I say this hesitantly because I think he's cool, but the squash campaign has grown old to me. It will get pointless, then someone will get hurt, and then someone may get sued.

scribbler_jones
06-23-2012, 02:59 PM
i do not consider Slater, Camacho, or Bateman superstars, yes they are on the roster, and they have been in the habit of calling everyone on the roster "superstars", but come on, i am talking about superstars who have actually drawn a dime...

and i think having the briefcase is a perfect way to continue the streak, say all the way until Night of Champions, if he does win MITB, his matches might actually mean something...

i am not in favor of this scenario, as he is VERY dangerous in the ring and if one of these jobbers got hurt during a match with Ryback, chances are we would never hear about it. but Ryback is the stereotypical VKM "superstar" and its obvious he is going to be pushed to the moon...

in regards to the powerbomb, i don't know how long most of you have been watching, but there was a period, i am going to guess 1998/99-2000 where the move was illegal (like chairshots to the head and the punt now) because so many people were getting injured by Nash, Norton, ect...

it is just a matter of time for most of these scenarios occur...

I remember (slightly) the time when the powerbomb was outlawed. What worries me is that Ryback will give them an excuse to ban it again. Like I said: human mastodon powerbombing one cruiserweight guy onto another? That's a dangerous combination.

Robstar
06-23-2012, 03:04 PM
Will he :

5) Win MITB?

I'm going to go with....

6)He wins the WHC/WWE title and has a run just slightly more credible than The Great Khali before sliding down the card to be a novelty, probably teaming with Santino

thejman93
06-23-2012, 03:08 PM
I'm going to go with....

6)He wins the WHC/WWE title and has a run just slightly more credible than The Great Khali before sliding down the card to be a novelty, probably teaming with Santino

Or

7) He continues to crush jobbers until, inevitably, he severely injures one of them and is fired by WWE.

Seriously, I'm not buying what he's trying to sell yet.

The Notorious R.O.B
06-23-2012, 03:15 PM
I just have a hard time seeing Ryback climb a ladder lol would be something to see

Bodom
06-23-2012, 03:19 PM
I just wanna know if we're ever going to see Ryback's pyro.

tweedidldum
You all on here honestly think that they are going to even allow him to do some of those moves on their top superstars....i think not!!!! those moves he's doing right now are on no bodies, there's no way in hell he will be allowed to do some of those moves on a top tier superstar, especially with all the suspensions and injuries that already take place.

scribbler_jones
I'm going to go with....

The scary part = I can see this happening. Sure, he's being pushed like nobody's business NOW... but should that push not pan out to the WWE higher ups, it won't take long before Ryback slides into obscurity. Which would be a shame - he could be a great competitor and all.

scribbler_jones
06-23-2012, 03:21 PM
Or

7) He continues to crush jobbers until, inevitably, he severely injures one of them and is fired by WWE.

Seriously, I'm not buying what he's trying to sell yet.

That, to my chagrin, is a glaring possibility. Also ironic - HE would then be one of the indy jobber guys that he's been mauling. Assuming that any indy promotion would take him after this fiasco...

scribbler_jones
06-23-2012, 03:23 PM
You all on here honestly think that they are going to even allow him to do some of those moves on their top superstars....i think not!!!! those moves he's doing right now are on no bodies, there's no way in hell he will be allowed to do some of those moves on a top tier superstar, especially with all the suspensions and injuries that already take place.

Yeah... just imagine if he hit Dolph Ziggler with a big boot that wasn't done properly and Ziggler gets a concussion or something serious like that... oh, the fallout from that would be catastrophic, to put it lightly.

Tommy Thunder
06-23-2012, 03:24 PM
I just wanna know if we're ever going to see Ryback's pyro.

I'm wondering that too.
Although, apparently according to a live report, he doesn't actually have pyro at all. The sound is just edited in.

scribbler_jones
06-23-2012, 03:25 PM
I'm wondering that too.
Although, apparently according to a live report, he doesn't actually have pyro at all. The sound is just edited in.

... Seriously?

... wow...

Tommy Thunder
06-23-2012, 03:26 PM
... Seriously?

... wow...

Iep. That's according to a live report from a show a week or 2 back if I remember correctly. I find it strange that they do that.

Dennis
06-23-2012, 03:28 PM
I have to say he will most likely injure someone before doing anything credible mostly because of the quality and size of the people he happens to be facing... what has been said before but I think it should also be said that if he was facing credible people he could make a good impact but I don't see that happening in the near future because people fear being injured by him. I would like to see a ryback vs sheamus match personally but I believe he will just be slaughtering jobbers for now

HeelTurn
06-23-2012, 03:50 PM
Iep. That's according to a live report from a show a week or 2 back if I remember correctly. I find it strange that they do that.

That explains why we don't see it. Kane's pyro has sound added to it, but at least he actually has pyro...

OT: he will probably face 3 guys, then 4 guys, then maybe even 5 guys before they eventually decide to have him crush the likes of Slater, Hunico etc

blink
06-23-2012, 03:58 PM

Hmm... Good point.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if all the backstage concern wasn't something planted by the E. kinda like how they overplayed Brock's tantrum a couple months ago. Just to help build the ryback hype.

SHW
06-23-2012, 04:28 PM

then why is he even on the roster?

do not get me wrong, i am not disagreeing with you, and it is something i did not even think of.

but why create a monster to only destroy indy guys we have never heard of?

once he starts facing credible opponents, do you think he will change his ENTIRE move set?

it is sort of like he is being set up to fail...its not like he has the talent to be a technical wrestler, or even have to talent to pull of what kane and undertaker do...

Ryback will be the white version of E.Jackson...

Double Axehandle
06-23-2012, 04:30 PM
Or

He finally faces a wrestler that works stiff and because the locker room hates Roidback so much hes the one that gets injured.

Tommy Thunder
06-23-2012, 04:31 PM
then why is he even on the roster?

do not get me wrong, i am not disagreeing with you, and it is something i did not even think of.

but why create a monster to only destroy indy guys we have never heard of?

once he starts facing credible opponents, do you think he will change his ENTIRE move set?

it is sort of like he is being set up to fail...its not like he has the talent to be a technical wrestler, or even have to talent to pull of what kane and undertaker do...

Ryback will be the white version of E.Jackson...

Have to disagree there, he's a much better wrestler than Zeke Jackson. Ryback is IMO the best big muscle guy WWE have had in quite some time as far as in-ring ability goes.

SHW
06-23-2012, 04:36 PM
Have to disagree there, he's a much better wrestler than Zeke Jackson. Ryback is IMO the best big muscle guy WWE have had in quite some time as far as in-ring ability goes.

i hope you are right, and not trying to sound like a d*ck, but what are you basing that on?

watching his squash matches, what moves do you think he will be allowed to use once he faces a contracted superstar that draws?

Lee5657
06-23-2012, 04:45 PM
WHAT RYBACK NEEDS

Im a big fan of rybacks, and despite being quite funny at times, i think these 'squash matches' that he takes part in every week need to stop.

Ive been a wwe fan for about 10 years now and have enjoyed lots of classic matches involving triple h, underatker and john cena over the years, so tuning in every friday to see ryback come in and squash some unknown reject like scott stansky is a tad dissapointing.

Senario 1
I mean if hes gonna dominate someone at least let it be tyson kidd, alex riley or drew mcintyre. You know, someone that weve actually heard of before.

I personallu think, that ryback should finish dominating someone then cut a short promo saying "feed me more!!" and then jinder mahall come in and attacks him resulting in a feud for a couple of weeks would be a good idea.

Senario 2
Another idea is to hold a battle royal to determine the number 1 contender for the world heavyweight title and have ryback win that, whether he then would go on to win the title is something else however i just feel that that would point his career into the right direction.

Senario 3
The same as the 1 above but have him dominate someone and win a 'beat the clock challenge'.

Dennis
06-23-2012, 04:48 PM
I would totally agree with you.. but its hard to compare him to anyone based on the fact he has pretty much only done squash matches.

HeelTurn
06-23-2012, 04:50 PM
I know theyre ignoring the whole Nexus angle since he has a new "gimmick" but as part of the Nexus, Sheffield pinned the likes of Morrison, Truth and Edge etc. Surely they should be referencing that so it doesn't just look like he beats nobodies.

Dennis
06-23-2012, 04:52 PM
WHAT RYBACK NEEDS

Im a big fan of rybacks, and despite being quite funny at times, i think these 'squash matches' that he takes part in every week need to stop.

Ive been a wwe fan for about 10 years now and have enjoyed lots of classic matches involving triple h, underatker and john cena over the years, so tuning in every friday to see ryback come in and squash some unknown reject like scott stansky is a tad dissapointing.

Senario 1
I mean if hes gonna dominate someone at least let it be tyson kidd, alex riley or drew mcintyre. You know, someone that weve actually heard of before.

I personallu think, that ryback should finish dominating someone then cut a short promo saying "feed me more!!" and then jinder mahall come in and attacks him resulting in a feud for a couple of weeks would be a good idea.

Senario 2
Another idea is to hold a battle royal to determine the number 1 contender for the world heavyweight title and have ryback win that, whether he then would go on to win the title is something else however i just feel that that would point his career into the right direction.

Senario 3
The same as the 1 above but have him dominate someone and win a 'beat the clock challenge'.
I think it would be cool if scenario number three happen and he beat a well known heel in record time like the miz

Robstar
06-23-2012, 04:55 PM
That's STAN​ Stansky, thankyou very much. Don't worry, he'll be main eventing soon enough (Stansky not Ryback)

thedag
06-23-2012, 05:10 PM
what he doesnt need is another thread about him.

akbar
06-23-2012, 05:12 PM
No that's exactly what he needs, it'll keep his hype up - all part WWE's plan.

Automatic
06-23-2012, 05:16 PM
He's going to kill another guy.

Dude needs to learn how to work safely. I'm too lazy to check some of his former NXT work.

Cabers
06-23-2012, 06:06 PM

Exactly right.

LuckIsForLosers
06-23-2012, 06:24 PM
That's STAN​ Stansky, thankyou very much. Don't worry, he'll be main eventing soon enough (Stansky not Ryback)
Hahahahahahaha first thing I thought when I read this. Stan Stansky , perhaps the only jobber name i will remember a month from now. He appears to have fused Scott Stanford and Stan Stansky into Scott Stansky.

But yes, think the monster has potential. We need one of these , as Lashley was the last one ... The gimmick is irritating, with a Batista or Lesnar type they should just be normal superhumans, not robots/adults still in 4th grade. A mouthpiece a la Heyman and an annihilation of Santino taking his title is what Ryback needs. Not another match vs Stan Stansky's quintuplet brothers

Lucas Chapel
06-23-2012, 06:25 PM
What Ryback needs:

1. Terminator/ Cyborg gimmick
2. New badass finisher
3. New badass Music/ pyro
4. An actual fued

LuckIsForLosers
06-23-2012, 06:35 PM
What Ryback needs:

2. New badass finisher
4. An actual fued

Yes but not the cyborg gimmick. It Doesn't work in this day and age. He just needs to be Ryback like Batista was Batista and Lesnar was Lesnar. A human superhuman if that makes sense. Re the music pyro - they have to be careful not to make it like Goldberg's. Again, I think follow the Lesnar/Lashley line with Ryback. Strong dominator with generic wrestling game CAW music and entrance, but utter destruction and "holy sh*t" feats in the ring. Maybe a mouthpiece a la Heyman with Brock. The more glitzy his entrance becomes, the more the fools will chant Goldberg sigh.

Poot-Hair
06-23-2012, 06:36 PM
What Ryback needs:

2. New badass finisher
4. An actual fued5. A mouthpiece

thedag
06-23-2012, 06:37 PM
5. A mouthpiece

he has good mic skills.

Poot-Hair
06-23-2012, 06:40 PM
he has good mic skills.That may be true, but that's not really his gimmick now is it? His gimmick now is mostly one liners "Feed me more. STUPID! Finish it. Mental Machine". I think a Paul Heyman kind of mouthpiece would perfectly fit him

Double Axehandle
06-23-2012, 06:53 PM
WHAT RYBACK NEEDS

Ive been a wwe fan for about 10 years now and have enjoyed lots of classic matches involving triple h, underatker and john cena over the years.

Stop right there.

WTF!

Cena and Trips are considered classics?

Either I'm getting old or your idea of classic is way off. I'd consider anything way before attitude era like early 90s as classic at least.

Damn.

Robstar
06-23-2012, 07:05 PM
This is the place

URATOOL
06-23-2012, 07:15 PM
Many people seem to be complaining about Ryback and his repetitive squash matches. Before him people were complaining about Clay's squashes.

But many have also voiced their dislike for rushed early pushes. ADR, Sheamus and Jackson are all examples of people getting pushed to hard to early. Now Brodus has moved past jobber squashes and is starting to prove himself.

So maybe we should just sit back and try and enjoy the ride with guys like Ryback. Let him develope at a slow pace for a while. Why not?

thedag
06-23-2012, 07:15 PM
Stop right there.

WTF!

Cena and Trips are considered classics?

Either I'm getting old or your idea of classic is way off. I'd consider anything way before attitude era like early 90s as classic at least.

Damn.

classic to me is something from 20+ years ago.

Robstar
06-23-2012, 07:21 PM
Too? Too? Tool?

SESAfro
06-23-2012, 07:47 PM
Too? Too? Tool?
Yeaaaah, fix that.

I will say I'm enjoying Ryback's squashes. I just want to see want he can do with this week's jobber. Maybe chuck him into the crowd, break someone's neck or even hurt himself.

bartish2
06-23-2012, 08:07 PM
I am actually enjoying ryback, I just hope the squash matches do not last 6 months like clay

Tyler Durden.
06-24-2012, 07:02 AM
I like him. As someone else already said he's the most impressive power guy WWE have had in some time. He has a impressive arsenal of moves unlike Zeke Jackson who's in-ring repertoire pretty much consisted of body-slams.

The squash-matches are getting dull now, they need to start putting him in there with the likes of Dolph Ziggler or at least guys like Heath Slater and Tyson Kidd. Would be good if by Survivor Series at least they could book him in a feud with someone larger, maybe even Big Show, and have Ryback go over strong. Hopefully the Goldberg chants fade out when he starts wrestling credible opposition.

I think he's a good outside bet to win the Royal Rumble and win a World Title at Wrestlemania 29.

tweedidldum
06-24-2012, 09:51 AM
Ryback vs RVD book it!!! remember Brock and RVD clashing not long after Brock appeared on the scene. Kinda cool about the airbrush thing in news headlines what Ryback said. Im cool with the Rybacks attire, at least he has the option to have many different artistic attires rather than some of the lame ones that are out there now.

Ryback vs RVD book itttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
06-24-2012, 10:01 AM
So. Many. Ryback. Themed. Threads.

Pumpkinhead
06-24-2012, 10:08 AM
Feed him frog splash!!!

Los Conquistador
06-24-2012, 10:38 AM
Feed me a new topic!

Kenny Kaos
06-29-2012, 01:22 PM
How come in Ryback's handicap matches, week after week he is getting away with his highly illegal cover?

One jobber face down on the other jobber who is on his back. Call me a stickler for the rules, but I'm sure a cover is when BOTH shoulders are down on the mat. Come on WWE. Your fans aren't THAT stupid to get away with such a basic error

HeelTurn
06-29-2012, 01:26 PM
Another Ryback thread? :rolleyes: lol

As long as one of his opponents has their shoulders on the mat its ok. He doesn't need to pin both, he just does it to look "badass".

Tommy Thunder
06-29-2012, 01:28 PM
A bit picky of you IMO. It's not exactly important the way Ryback pins his jobbers.
If it was in a higher profile match, then you might have a point, but for me, it's not really that important in this case.

Kenny Kaos
06-29-2012, 01:31 PM
Rules are rules. Shoulders aren't on the mat the ref shouldn't count 3. Its very pedantic on my part, but what can you say, I'm a stickler for the rules

bartish2
06-29-2012, 01:32 PM
as long as one of them has the shoulders on the matt it is a pin, he piles them up to show he beat both of them

Tommy Thunder
06-29-2012, 01:35 PM
Rules are rules. Shoulders aren't on the mat the ref shouldn't count 3. Its very pedantic on my part, but what can you say, I'm a stickler for the rules

It's against a pair f jobbers, who cares lol!

Kenny Kaos
06-29-2012, 01:43 PM
Its real to me DAMN IT! ;)

Automatic
06-29-2012, 01:52 PM
You obviously don't know the rules of a handicap match.
You only have to pin one guy.

Cabers
06-29-2012, 02:48 PM

Dude one of the guys is lying flat every time he pins him he pushes his own partner onto him for the 3 count it is as clear as day!

johnnydropkicks
06-29-2012, 02:57 PM

boom. yeah that's right

Kenny Kaos
06-29-2012, 03:13 PM
I guess this thread has set my picky ass straight!

P.S. Someone read my Smackdown report in the Spoiler section. It took friggin' AGES to write it

Tommy Thunder
06-29-2012, 03:20 PM

And there's the proverbial headshot!
BOOM! XD

Kenny Kaos
06-29-2012, 03:24 PM
Being a wheelchair user you would think I would know the rules to a handicap match wouldn't you? ;)

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
06-29-2012, 03:31 PM
Nit picking, my friend. Nit picking.

Kenny Kaos
06-29-2012, 03:34 PM
Okie dokie, this thread is now nul and void. We can forget it ever happened, a big like Jack Swagger's WHC run

K2Jelly
06-29-2012, 03:37 PM
Nope. We're gonna continue pointing out how you nitpicked over something meaningless until it annoys the hell out of you. ;)

Kenny Kaos
06-29-2012, 03:42 PM
Hazing the new guy, huh? Seems reasonable enough

Lowki
06-29-2012, 03:42 PM
It's a 2 on 1, 1 fall match. He doesn't have to pin both because it's not an elimination and the fact that another guy is in between the pin means nothing because Ryback still has the downward pressure on the pined opponent; to be technical.

HeelTurn
06-29-2012, 03:43 PM
Hazing the new guy, huh? Seems reasonable enough

At least it won't be as bad as when JBL did it lol

K2Jelly
06-29-2012, 03:44 PM
It's a 2 on 1, 1 fall match. He doesn't have to pin both because it's not an elimination and the fact that another guy is in between the pin means nothing because Ryback still has the downward pressure on the pined opponent; to be technical.

See what I mean? ^^^^^ ;)

Kenny Kaos
06-29-2012, 03:46 PM
At least it won't be as bad as when JBL did it lol

Or Bob Holly!

Thanks guys, I think I get the point now!

K2Jelly
06-29-2012, 03:47 PM
Or Bob Holly!

Thanks guys, I think I get the point now!

You think you have it bad?

When I first signed up, everyone called me KYJelly out of spite!

HeelTurn
06-29-2012, 03:51 PM
You think you have it bad?

When I first signed up, everyone called me KYJelly out of spite!

Wow that is good, may have to crack that out sometime...the name not literally KYJelly...

K2Jelly
06-29-2012, 04:27 PM
Wow that is good, may have to crack that out sometime...the name not literally KYJelly...

You better not. :mad:

TheRockerGother
06-29-2012, 04:31 PM
I thought of this when I read this for some odd reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc5LlY9xbhs

Dubs
06-29-2012, 04:46 PM
I thought of this when I read this for some odd reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc5LlY9xbhs
LOL at Shawn Michaels jumping on Matt Hardy.

SESAfro
06-29-2012, 04:58 PM
LOL at Shawn Michaels jumping on Matt Hardy.
Lmao, he jumped on that horse good.