PDA

View Full Version : Could Kane be behind Nexus? *contains spoiler*

Mr. McMahon
11-10-2010, 11:46 PM
* SPOILER ALERT * scroll down at your own caution

They helped him bury Undertaker, and some other stuff if you haven't read the spoilers for SD. even though Kane did attack them, it doesn't matter. He could still be behind it.

Kane's storyline is to bypass the Undertaker's legacy. He can say that Undertaker was the leader of a group call the ministry and Kane started Nexus so he can have his own group and be bigger than the Ministry. It's kinda like HBK/Angle rivalry from 05. Angle was trying to do everything HBK did, he sang his entrance song, won a ladder match (medal on the line) etc...

Undertaker had bearer on his side, Now Kane has bearer
Undertaker had ministry, Now Kane has Nexus
Undertaker had the title, Now Kane has the title.

It does have logic and maybe Kane is the one behind Nexus?
Maybe later on they can bring back the Ministry to feud with Nexus?

Pretty sure they can give Gangrel & Viscera short term contracts. Also have Big Show, Edge & Christian join in so it just doesn't seem that odd along with Undertaker, maybe even HHH and Vince.

After all he did help Otunga stay in Nexus

SilverGhost
11-10-2010, 11:49 PM
Kane and Nexus?

Really?

Bodom
11-11-2010, 12:20 AM
Kane and Nexus?

Really?

I had the same thought when Kane was revealed as the attacker and was pleasantly surprised.

if it's true, i'll give it a chance.

brad9993
11-11-2010, 01:29 AM
sounds good actually.

Rockstarella
11-11-2010, 01:30 AM
its the ministry all over again!

SilverGhost
11-11-2010, 01:40 AM
I had the same thought when Kane was revealed as the attacker and was pleasantly surprised.

if it's true, i'll give it a chance.

This sounds interesting.

Kane and Nexus working together.

Hesterica
11-11-2010, 01:59 AM
Hmmm...this could setup Kane vs Cena for a title unification at Mania maybe?

Barrett wins at SS. Supercena beats Barett. Cena retains against Orton and Barett. Kane vs Cena at Mania.

shanethewolf
11-11-2010, 06:26 AM
Kane in Nexus would be ridiculous, yet it would be typical of WWE to pull something like this.

el gabo
11-11-2010, 06:35 AM
Kane in Nexus would be ridiculous, yet it would be typical of WWE to pull something like this.

I'm with you. Veteran wrestlers should be kept of the mix when it comes to Nexus and if there is one behind Nexus, it shouldn't be Kane. Always been much more of a loner, frankly he never has needed anyone else to get over.

Pittbull
11-11-2010, 06:44 AM
Yeah Kane being behind the Nexus, just wouldn't work!

The mystery GM would more than likely be behind it whoever that is!

CMhuw24
11-11-2010, 06:54 AM
This could actually make sense if he says that it was the Nexus that actually left Undertaker in the refrained state back before Fatal-Four-Way...

SaberToothTigerz
11-11-2010, 07:50 AM
Yeah Kane being behind the Nexus, just wouldn't work!

The mystery GM would more than likely be behind it whoever that is!

disagreed, the raw gm plays an impartial role he or she is not behind nexus as in last raw the gm made a decision againt barretts will

Rassling_Fan
11-11-2010, 08:41 AM
Kane and Nexus? Don't see it happening.

As for the Nexus/Kane team up they did last time, Kane most likely threaten Wade Barrett to get Nexus to help him. Otunga saw this as he was the only one of Nexus to be around at that time (and got stomped by Kane). This could be when Otunga thought he could be a better leader to Nexus and also explains why Barrett doesn't want Otunga to reveal the real reason (as it would make him seem like the true weak link).

ToWhomItConcerns.
11-11-2010, 08:49 AM
that would be pretty interesting to me

every few months for at least the past 6 years i've been hearing of ppl wanting the ministry back but this is the first time anybodys actually made me want to see them back (not for an extra long period of time though)...the only problem is if it ever did happen, beforehand, it would be spoiled to death and then everybodys gonna act like they KNEW it was gonna happen and totally forget that they had been reading about it for weeks (Jericho's 2007 return ring any bells?)

bottom line is this the IWC is gonna bitch and complain about whoever (if anybody) is revealed to be nexus' leader (or whatever you wanna call it).

Bodom
11-11-2010, 08:56 AM
that would be pretty interesting to me

every few months for at least the past 6 years i've been hearing of ppl wanting the ministry back but this is the first time anybodys actually made me want to see them back (not for an extra long period of time though)...the only problem is if it ever did happen, beforehand, it would be spoiled to death and then everybodys gonna act like they KNEW it was gonna happen and totally forget that they had been reading about it for weeks (Jericho's 2007 return ring any bells?)

bottom line is this the IWC is gonna bitch and complain about whoever (if anybody) is revealed to be nexus' leader (or whatever you wanna call it).

The IWC also bitched about the possibility of Kane being Undertakers attacker and most of them changed their tune after seeing how it played out.

Im going to wait and see where it goes .

shanethewolf
11-11-2010, 01:04 PM

Wade Barrett is and should stay their leader. It makes perfect sense and he does a great job in that role.

SilverGhost
11-11-2010, 01:07 PM
Wade Barrett is and should stay their leader. It makes perfect sense and he does a great job in that role.

Agreed. Sure the Kane/Nexus thing would be interesting but Barrett being Nexus leader is great.

wallyman
11-11-2010, 01:16 PM
lol i like ur thoughts on kane and nexus...but no way is the ministry is to comeback...NO CHANCE IN HELL....

Robstar
11-11-2010, 01:59 PM
You can't completely dismiss the idea, as it's WWE! It [I]does[I] sound likely too. Yet I think taking the leadership away from Barrett would be a bad move.

chaos75
11-11-2010, 07:38 PM
Everyone knows Barret doesn't care about Nexus, only about the title. Kane being Nexus leader is stupid