PDA

View Full Version : Is Christian gonna get another World Title Run?

dub
06-22-2012, 01:09 PM
This was something that popped up in my mind and I was wondering what the EWN nation thought. When I look at Christian... I see a proven vet that has always been good on the Mic and puts on great matches ALL THE TIME. I like seeing him as the Intercontinental Champion because it adds to what Cody was trying to accomplish in bringing back it's prestige. But whats gonna happen when his intercontinintal title run is over? Me personally I would like to see him have a nice world title run as a face.

*But, what do you think will happen after he looses his int championship?

*Oh and feel free to talk about what you would like to happen as well?

tweedidldum
06-22-2012, 01:39 PM
I don't see him getting another world title run for awhile if that, but that's just my opinion. Would like to see him get a wwe championship run more than the WHC, as I feel the WHC should be for superstars who are heavyweights and the WWE championship for light heavyweights and under.

I wouldn't mind him finding a good tag partner as that's where he excels and help boost the tag division a bit more which by the way they have been putting a bit more focus on as of lately.

tweedidldum
06-22-2012, 02:11 PM
Once he loses his IC title, hes going to get booked the same way he was booked back in mid 2010; putting over mid-carders over and used for main eventers to get a win over. I don't think hes getting a World title run and if so, having him put over mid-card and promising main event wrestlers is a great thing.

Yeah i agree with that aswell.

SLEEPY LOCO1
06-22-2012, 02:25 PM
I would like to see Christian get a good Heavyweight title run after he loses the IC belt. But I don't think it will happen in the WWE. I am actually hoping he decides to go back to TNA where he gets more respest in my opinion. Plus in TNA he was always in the top teir of talent and always had a chance to be the next champ.

Cabers
06-22-2012, 02:26 PM
Once he loses his IC title, hes going to get booked the same way he was booked back in mid 2010; putting over mid-carders over and used for main eventers to get a win over. I don't think hes getting a World title run and if so, having him put over mid-card and promising main event wrestlers is a great thing.

Would be the laziest option so.... yeah wwe creative *cough* :rolleyes:

Haruko Haruhara
06-22-2012, 02:38 PM
I think hes at the point in his career where he doesnt need one.

tommytam91
06-22-2012, 03:39 PM
I think hes at the point in his career where he doesnt need one.

This guy gets its... Hes past his time.

blink
06-22-2012, 04:19 PM
As much as I like Christian, I always saw the IC title as a better fit for him. And there's no shame in that. One of the best IC champs in history IMO.

Daffy Duck's Finest
06-22-2012, 07:36 PM
I don't think he'll get one any time soon now that he's turned face. With Sheamus and Orton the main two on Smackdown, he'll get a reduced role now in terms of the main championships.

However, he's a nice fit in terms of the Intercontinental title as he's now the number one face in the midcard.

Danny92
06-22-2012, 08:04 PM
I don't see what the great need for Christian to be WHC champion, he should unlike most of the veterans in wwe right now put youngers starts over ....cough* big show* cough

Viperfish
06-23-2012, 01:23 AM
Christian seems to be a good all-around guy. He can have a good match with seemingly anyone. He's enhancement talent-lite in my opinion, not a straight up jobber but clearly there to give up-and-comers a run for their money. I don't see him going for the world title anytime soon as others have said, Orton should have a hot feud when he comes back, Ziggler could be next if they keep building him the way they are now, and you still have Alberto Del Rio, a possible Mark Henry return, and Wade Barrett could be up there quickly too.

One thing I really like is that he's borrowing peoples moves. He's doing Eddie's frog splash and Edge's spear. I wish he'd do more of this kind of thing. It doesn't have to be considered as one of his finishers, but I'd like to see him pull an instantly noticeable move here and there from a former wrestler's playbook.

Sahu
06-23-2012, 07:57 AM
One thing I really like is that he's borrowing peoples moves. He's doing Eddie's frog splash and Edge's spear.

He used frog splash as Christian cage in TNA..as a tribute to Eddie...when he's back to E, he stopped using it..now again he has started using it...damn...I want him to use some submission moves as well may be a clover leaf....

Rehmix
06-23-2012, 08:11 AM
I can see him winning the title again, but as long as Sheamus has it, he will not be getting a shot at it I don't think.

Pumpkinhead
06-23-2012, 10:13 AM
I think he'll get one more run in the future, but we'll have to wait at least one year

HeelTurn
06-23-2012, 03:46 PM
Im amazed he ever got one let alone two, I was beginning to think it would never happen, so a third is not completely out.

On the other hand, he and Jericho are just about the only veterans willing to actually put people over.