PDA

View Full Version : Diva Storyline I made (I got bored)

Great One
06-21-2012, 12:26 PM
On the following night on RAW in a backstage segment Stephanie McMahon comes out and informs Eve she has been fired from her current position and now is a diva and only will be a diva.

Later that night it's a battle royal for number one contenders for the Divas Championship....last two are Eve and Beth Phoneix and Beth wins...yay (not really)

Money in the bank Layla vs Beth, and out comes Eve who tries to distract the referee when layla tries for a pin. Out comes the returning Kelly Kelly amd attacks Eve.and Beth somehow gets the win.

On raw out comes eve and beth and beth talks about her win and how layla can't be here tonight because shes a loser and how she doesnt need help winning and then Glam Slam to Eve.And Beth goes nuts throwing her around and everything.

Next week backstage Natayla runs into Beth and talks bout their old friendship and what she did to eve last week was plain wrong .Beth looks at her and attacks her bashing her head off of objects backstage.

Following week on raw Beth is out in the ring and says how she's tired off beating the same divas every Monday night and how Natayla and Eve couldnt be here because they both got concussions. and the Layla is out with Kelly Kelly, Aksana, Kaitlyn, and Tamina and says at Summerslanm it will be Beth vs her in a lumberjill match and that all the divas dont like her and are going to send her packing.

Smackdown the same week Kaityln is backstage with AJ and Aj smacks her again and leaves, Kaitlyn turns around and there's Beth phoneix, Beth says Hi Kaitlyn and attacks throwing her around like a rag doll and just then Tamina is there and they brawl until it's broken up and Tamina says at summerslam you have no chance in hell!

Summerslam Limberjill match Out comes the Divas Eve, Natalya, Kaitlyn and Tamina they look pissed and here's Aksana and Kelly Kelly.Out next is Layla and Beth they fight for a while until beth hits eve.They all get in the ring then all of a sudden Kharma is here!!! She double clothesline Kaitlyn and Aksana, she throws Tamina out of the ring.Natayla gets a few hits it but then she gets hit with her finisher and so does kelly and then layla. Just when beth is about to win Alicia Fox comes out from under the ring and gives beth her finisher she turns around and Kharma is there she then eats the face buster move. and Beth wins it!

Then on raw she says she has a new best friend and how she is still champ and then on the following nights on raw Kharma and her attack the divas they beat them in tag team matches and in ppv matches all the way up until...

Royal rumble and Beth issues an open challenge and out comes Michelle McCool with all the divas. Michelle makes her way to the ring while the other divas attack Khrama.During the match Kharma accidently hits beth and the match ends in DQ. Beth goes up to kharma and pushes her and Khrama responds with the face buster move.

Then Khrama becomes #1 contender

And at Wrestlemaina it's Kharma vs Beth and guess who wins....Kharma

I know I got lazy towards to the but what do you think?

Mr. Ziggles
06-21-2012, 01:15 PM
On the following night on RAW in a backstage segment Stephanie McMahon comes out and informs Eve she has been fired from her current position and now is a diva and only will be a diva.

Later that night it's a battle royal for number one contenders for the Divas Championship....last two are Eve and Beth Phoneix and Beth wins...yay (not really)

Money in the bank Layla vs Beth, and out comes Eve who tries to distract the referee when layla tries for a pin. Out comes the returning Kelly Kelly amd attacks Eve.and Beth somehow gets the win.

On raw out comes eve and beth and beth talks about her win and how layla can't be here tonight because shes a loser and how she doesnt need help winning and then Glam Slam to Eve.And Beth goes nuts throwing her around and everything.

Next week backstage Natayla runs into Beth and talks bout their old friendship and what she did to eve last week was plain wrong .Beth looks at her and attacks her bashing her head off of objects backstage.

Following week on raw Beth is out in the ring and says how she's tired off beating the same divas every Monday night and how Natayla and Eve couldnt be here because they both got concussions. and the Layla is out with Kelly Kelly, Aksana, Kaitlyn, and Tamina and says at Summerslanm it will be Beth vs her in a lumberjill match and that all the divas dont like her and are going to send her packing.

Smackdown the same week Kaityln is backstage with AJ and Aj smacks her again and leaves, Kaitlyn turns around and there's Beth phoneix, Beth says Hi Kaitlyn and attacks throwing her around like a rag doll and just then Tamina is there and they brawl until it's broken up and Tamina says at summerslam you have no chance in hell!

Summerslam Limberjill match Out comes the Divas Eve, Natalya, Kaitlyn and Tamina they look pissed and here's Aksana and Kelly Kelly.Out next is Layla and Beth they fight for a while until beth hits eve.They all get in the ring then all of a sudden Kharma is here!!! She double clothesline Kaitlyn and Aksana, she throws Tamina out of the ring.Natayla gets a few hits it but then she gets hit with her finisher and so does kelly and then layla. Just when beth is about to win Alicia Fox comes out from under the ring and gives beth her finisher she turns around and Kharma is there she then eats the face buster move. and Beth wins it!

Then on raw she says she has a new best friend and how she is still champ and then on the following nights on raw Kharma and her attack the divas they beat them in tag team matches and in ppv matches all the way up until...

Royal rumble and Beth issues an open challenge and out comes Michelle McCool with all the divas. Michelle makes her way to the ring while the other divas attack Khrama.During the match Kharma accidently hits beth and the match ends in DQ. Beth goes up to kharma and pushes her and Khrama responds with the face buster move.

Then Khrama becomes #1 contender

And at Wrestlemaina it's Kharma vs Beth and guess who wins....Kharma

I know I got lazy towards to the but what do you think?

Sounds much better than anything the Divas are doing ATM, but I just can't imagine Kharma wearing that pink butterfly belt, it just wouldnt look right as i'm picturing it in my head.

Also i got a good laugh out of the bolded part, I guess I'm just not very mature.

Great One
06-21-2012, 01:41 PM
lol I was laughing when I typed it

Dameduse823
06-21-2012, 01:48 PM
Thats probably the best diva story line in years but somehow I can't see it happening. Maybe its just because it would require giving the divas actual screen time or making several of them look capable in the ring. But if it does happen and they play it right it would be awesome

Great One
06-22-2012, 08:33 PM
Thats probably the best diva story line in years but somehow I can't see it happening. Maybe its just because it would require giving the divas actual screen time or making several of them look capable in the ring. But if it does happen and they play it right it would be awesome

Thank You lol