PDA

View Full Version : Is Johnny Ace going to be FE'd?

aweso_me
06-20-2012, 11:05 PM
I just read the Michael Hayes took over matchmaking during live events and a while back i read that Triple H is now the EVP of Talent Relations. So....is Johnny Ace gonna be FE'd?

jwt15
06-20-2012, 11:55 PM
If he is TNA will have a hell of a Talent Relations duo with Pritchard and Ace

aweso_me
06-21-2012, 12:09 AM
TNA would take him in quickly. It just looks like they are taking a lot of backstage responsibilities from him. It's not like he's a full time wrestler. He could always do his job backstage. He doesn't need to train so he has time. Triple H trains more than him and he now Trips has more responsibility? I wonder if Ace is going to get tired and ask for an early retirement.

jwt15
06-21-2012, 12:31 AM
TNA would take him in quickly. It just looks like they are taking a lot of backstage responsibilities from him. It's not like he's a full time wrestler. He could always do his job backstage. He doesn't need to train so he has time. Triple H trains more than him and he now Trips has more responsibility? I wonder if Ace is going to get tired and ask for an early retirement.

What?....He was never a wrestler in WWE just a GM but they have taken away his stuff backstage too. So it does look like he will get FE'd

Mojo Tartarus
06-21-2012, 02:23 AM
Isn't his new title Assistant to the Board? If so, I doubt it!

dres1214
06-21-2012, 08:39 AM
Also it could be that WWE is working the dirtsheets. In order to make the your "fired" storyline seem legit.

el gabo
06-21-2012, 08:51 AM
Also it could be that WWE is working the dirtsheets. In order to make the your "fired" storyline seem legit.

Could be so. I think they're getting tired of dirtsheets that's why I think Vince changes scripts so much.

Tommy Thunder
06-21-2012, 09:00 AM
Johnny Ace FE'd?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JAI67yP1K0

He's good friends with HHH and Vince, so I don't think so personally.

Lowki
06-21-2012, 10:45 AM
Due to his position on Raw as a talent, it would be highly impossible for him to balance the jobs he had AND go on the road every night. Johnny Ace had A LOT of responsibilities which is evidenced by the fact that his old job was split into two, and michael hayes is now doing his live events bookings. That's three people doing his old jobs. He was Vince's right hand man and the guy that did Vince's job of firing people. He ain't going anywhere imo

Cabers
06-21-2012, 01:09 PM

I was thinking that as well! I wouldn't look to much into it i think it is all purely storyline.