PDA

View Full Version : WWE movies

Great One
06-20-2012, 02:31 PM
WWE made a lot of movies with WWE Superstars my favorite has to a tie between 12 Rounds and See No Evil.I want to watch Knucklehead (I think that's what it's called) and the one with Randy Orton. But I'm a big horror movie fan and I think it would be awesome if they made a horror movie with some of the Superstars and Divas.
My ideas:
Main killer:Kane
other killers: The Miz, Dolph Ziggler and Beth Phoneix
Main good people:John Cena, Randy Orton, CM Punk and Kofi Kingston
Helpess girl who falls: Kelly Kelly
Weirdo girl: Aksana
And Layla

Thoguhts or ideas?

tweedidldum
06-20-2012, 02:35 PM
Here's an idea! WWE please stop. Your movies suck!!!

Tommy Thunder
06-20-2012, 02:39 PM
I've only seen Behind Enemy Lines: Colombia. Only reason I watched it was because of Mr Kennedy being in it.

Judging form the reviews, I don't think I want to see any of WWE's movies.

Great One
06-20-2012, 02:42 PM
Why do people watch movies by reviews? They are by movie critics that don't have a life. We all have our own taste in the movies we watch. Just because someone says they didn't like the movie doesn't mean you won't like it! You have to watch it to find out!

bartish2
06-20-2012, 02:45 PM
see no evil was a good movie, probably wwe studios best... They should revisit the horror genre. Also who the hell would trust the opinion of a critic? lol they give bad reviews for good movies & good reviews for bad movies... and just because they dont like doesnt mean its not a good movie!

Great One
06-20-2012, 02:49 PM
see no evil was a good movie, probably wwe studios best... They should revisit the horror genre. Also who the hell would trust the opinion of a critic? lol they give bad reviews for good movies & good reviews for bad movies... and just because they dont like doesnt mean its not a good movie!

Thank you someone who makes sense lol

clrj3514
06-20-2012, 02:54 PM
I saw Knucklehead & it was cheesy but funny. Exactly what I expected.

K2Jelly
06-20-2012, 02:56 PM

Aren't you giving critique to a movie yourself, therefore making yourself a critic? Which would mean, we shouldn't listen to you? :p

Tommy Thunder
06-20-2012, 02:59 PM

Everyone I know who's seen a WWE movie has told me it was bad.

Great One
06-20-2012, 03:05 PM
Everyone I know who's seen a WWE movie has told me it was bad.

Well they have no taste bc some of the movies aren't bad

Tommy Thunder
06-20-2012, 03:12 PM
Well they have no taste bc some of the movies aren't bad

I think it's a bit crass of you to say that these people have no taste. But to me, it seems that WWE's movies are very good based on what I hear about them. The reviews are usually bad, the DVD sales are usually poor, they don't draw a big box office IF they are shown in the cinema (usually they aren't even shows at all, and are straight to DVD movies).
That tells me that they're less than stellar movies.

But if you're adamant that they're 3.5-5 star movies, then I might have to take a look at The Chaperone, Knucklehead and some of these other movies.

justinjackson1983
06-20-2012, 03:19 PM
See no evil was better than I thought and so was the condemmed

the film with batista and RVD in that was horrible (irony in that is i dont think that was a wwe film)

cainecollin
06-20-2012, 03:27 PM
I think it's a bit crass of you to say that these people have no taste. But to me, it seems that WWE's movies are very good based on what I hear about them. The reviews are usually bad, the DVD sales are usually poor, they don't draw a big box office IF they are shown in the cinema (usually they aren't even shows at all, and are straight to DVD movies).

But if you're adamant that they're 3.5-5 star movies, then I might have to take a look at The Chaperone, Knucklehead and some of these other movies.

That's Who I Am, was actually really good, and what surprised me most , is that it really isn't my normal type of movie.

eboy
06-20-2012, 03:40 PM
WWE made a lot of movies with WWE Superstars my favorite has to a tie between 12 Rounds and See No Evil.I want to watch Knucklehead (I think that's what it's called) and the one with Randy Orton. But I'm a big horror movie fan and I think it would be awesome if they made a horror movie with some of the Superstars and Divas.
My ideas:
And Layla

Thoguhts or ideas?

"That's What I am" the WWE Film supposedly starring Randy Orton, features him breifly I think, I believe he plays the father of a Bully but I might have that wrong as I have not seen the movie, it looks quite a good film but not because of Randy :(

I too want to see Knucklehead altough it does look similar ot Jack Blacks "Nacho Libre", It looks like a laugh and we know big show can do comedy.

My faviourite WWE film has to be "The Condemmed" it was geniunly a passable movie with a decent plot and performances and YES! Vinnie Jones.

as for WWE films as a whole they are usually very bad affairs , Marine I wasn't too bad but Marine II was a shambles and I am not e anything better from Marine III: Homegrown.

as for your Idea, I think it would be interesting to see a heel play the villian and the Face play the hero in a film, altough it would have the tendancies to stray to their wreslting gimmicks

There is two flaws in that Idea in my openion,

1. Too many characters, it would muddy the plot and just make it a crazy movie
2. WWE producing another Horror is unlikely because of PG and that just not their product at the moment. It will be interesting to see with WWE Network coiming up I dont think their movies are going to slow down or worse end up with a WWE Sit-Com!!!!

eboy
06-20-2012, 03:45 PM

I don't think its because of the qaulity of the movies, but instead due to the fact that they are never properly promoted, I assume they are "Major Major" budgets, these films aren't supposed to storm box offices and gain great reviews, that's why no big hollywood stars are attrachted to them, but instead to offer something extra for die hard and casual fans alike and give superstars extra exposure e.g. Ted DIbease in Marine II.

eboy
06-20-2012, 03:46 PM
See no evil was better than I thought and so was the condemmed

the film with batista and RVD in that was horrible (irony in that is i dont think that was a wwe film)

Wrong side of town; that was a bad film lol. and your right I dont think it was a WWE film :)

justinjackson1983
06-20-2012, 03:53 PM
Wrong side of town; that was a bad film lol. and your right I dont think it was a WWE film :)
Yes! that was it, my god what a shambles that film was.

Grind_Bastard
06-20-2012, 04:03 PM
"That's What I am" the WWE Film supposedly starring Randy Orton, features him breifly I think, I believe he plays the father of a Bully but I might have that wrong as I have not seen the movie, it looks quite a good film but not because of Randy :(

I too want to see Knucklehead altough it does look similar ot Jack Blacks "Nacho Libre", It looks like a laugh and we know big show can do comedy.

My faviourite WWE film has to be "The Condemmed" it was geniunly a passable movie with a decent plot and performances and YES! Vinnie Jones.

as for WWE films as a whole they are usually very bad affairs , Marine I wasn't too bad but Marine II was a shambles and I am not e anything better from Marine III: Homegrown.

as for your Idea, I think it would be interesting to see a heel play the villian and the Face play the hero in a film, altough it would have the tendancies to stray to their wreslting gimmicks

There is two flaws in that Idea in my openion,

1. Too many characters, it would muddy the plot and just make it a crazy movie
2. WWE producing another Horror is unlikely because of PG and that just not their product at the moment. It will be interesting to see with WWE Network coiming up I dont think their movies are going to slow down or worse end up with a WWE Sit-Com!!!!

Vinnie is a reason to watch that one. See no evil should be the other that vaguhely interests me. The other ones sound meh. But to tell you the truth, I'm barely interested in new movies in general, I'm becoming a lazy-ass regarding cinema.

Dameduse823
06-20-2012, 04:32 PM
My ideas:
And Layla

Thoguhts or ideas?

See no evil was a good slasher flick with a somewhat surprising twist at the end of it and twelve rounds and the marine were ok, I'm not really into action movies though. The problem with wwe movies is teh same problem with wwe wrestling their so focused on being pg and family friendly that they can't do anything to out of the box or crazy {Read out of the box or crazy as entertaining}

I can understand that they want to grow their brand as far as possible but 80% of wrestlers aren't actors what they should do is just make wwe movies a real movie studio with upcoming actors and maybe a few wrestlers in BACKUP roles. It would make them much more money and since wwe wrestlers wouldn't be to heavily invovled they could do more then make crappy family movies and still keep their wrestling shows pg

eboy
06-20-2012, 04:40 PM
Yes! that was it, my god what a shambles that film was.
Yeah :)

Vinnie is a reason to watch that one. See no evil should be the other that vaguhely interests me. The other ones sound meh. But to tell you the truth, I'm barely interested in new movies in general, I'm becoming a lazy-ass regarding cinema.

Well Vinnie is loved the world over!, actually same when it comes to movies i am pretty lack, Apparently tho Pope is in the new batman film??? (Pumped for that.)

ELNIOJR
06-20-2012, 04:58 PM
I'm one of those people that DONT CARE about the WWE movies!
Never watched them, never will! They suck! This relevant opinion is mine!

You're Welcome!

Grind_Bastard
06-20-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm one of those people that DONT CARE about the WWE movies!
Never watched them, never will! They suck! This relevant opinion is mine!

You're Welcome!

Not even if Sandow is in? LOL

Yeah :)

Well Vinnie is loved the world over!, actually same when it comes to movies i am pretty lack, Apparently tho Pope is in the new batman film??? (Pumped for that.)

Yeah, Batman!!! I want it right now!

Vinnie Jones = Da BOSS

ELNIOJR
06-20-2012, 05:11 PM
Not even if Sandow is in? LOL

Damn you got me :D He's so awesome that he doesnt even need to be in movies :) And I say this with an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality.

Great One
06-20-2012, 05:36 PM
He's awesome? Did he even wrestle a match in WWE yet?

The Piper
06-20-2012, 05:54 PM
Damn you got me :D He's so awesome that he doesnt even need to be in movies :) And I say this with an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality. Oh come on, no matter how straight, Damien Sandow will always be a gay fantasy, just look at that glorious facial hair

HeelTurn
06-20-2012, 06:13 PM
I want to see CM Punk in a Deadpool movie, other than that stay away from them.

Lowki
06-20-2012, 06:39 PM
I've only seen Behind Enemy Lines: Colombia. Only reason I watched it was because of Mr Kennedy being in it.

Judging form the reviews, I don't think I want to see any of WWE's movies.
I'd ignore reviews. They are done by critics, most of whom hold certain bias' that's only human. Nobody can really be 100% impartial.

I thought See no evil, 12 rounds and Marine were actually decent. Welcome to the Jungle and walking tall (rundown) were decent, although these two were co-produced by WWE. I, and quite a lot of people i know, also liked condemned. It's like a watered down version of Battle Royale (japanese flick watch it!!) but still a great watch imo.

Gogs
06-20-2012, 07:03 PM
The WWE movie wing should be shut down, for a couple of reasons. One - almost every movie they have produced has been shit. Two - It lost like $12 million dollars last year.

In fact it was reported in Power Slam recently that WWE lost $8 million over all. No movie wing means a $4 million dollar profit.

TNA 'The very best'
06-20-2012, 11:10 PM
Im studying to be a film director and I am going to be a director one day, Why am i so confident of this. It's simple. If WWE can release some of the worst films I have seen in my life then i am confident i can find work,

|seriously the Marine 2 with Ted was the worst bit of acting ever, I have no idea how Marine 3 has been given the green light. I haven't seen every wwe studio release but ive seen enough to be able to confidently say that WWE Studios SUCKS

Snair
06-21-2012, 05:49 AM
SEE NO EVIL was a decent attempt just because of the involvement of Kane.Marine & 12 rounds were ok as well but the movies involving HHH and Knucklehead sucked big time.

Lowki
06-21-2012, 10:52 AM
Im studying to be a film director and I am going to be a director one day, Why am i so confident of this. It's simple. If WWE can release some of the worst films I have seen in my life then i am confident i can find work,

|seriously the Marine 2 with Ted was the worst bit of acting ever, I have no idea how Marine 3 has been given the green light. I haven't seen every wwe studio release but ive seen enough to be able to confidently say that WWE Studios SUCKS
You know why WWE can release terrible movies that people buy? They happen to have 10 hours+ of TV shows to market the shit out of them. Marketing machine! The worst thing is, WWE actually BUY these scripts...

TNA 'The very best'
06-21-2012, 01:58 PM
You know why WWE can release terrible movies that people buy? They happen to have 10 hours+ of TV shows to market the shit out of them. Marketing machine! The worst thing is, WWE actually BUY these scripts...

I don't actually think some of the scripts are so bad as the actors that play in them, Like i said, Ted was so so bad in the marine 2. and John Cena is a poor actor, if no one believes me watch the reunion.

But i agree, WWE just markets the hell out of them to try and get them over. I just hope WWE studios are around when Im making films, I would love to make a film for them,.

Rick BoA
06-23-2012, 02:52 AM
See no Evil was pretty good, as was The Condemned.
I tried to watch that movie with Kennedy, it was terrible.

And Wrong Side of Town had the worst acting I have ever seen. I would rather watch thankskilling then that crap(I know it wasnt wwe films, just saying it was bad)