PDA

View Full Version : Chris Jericho Returns

Nitro_99
06-19-2012, 10:36 PM
Now as we all know, Jericho returns next week. People are wondering if he returns as a heel or a face, but that is not what I am thinking about. I am wondering what he is going to do. If things went my way, I would have Jericho fight Sheamus at Money in the Bank for the World Heavyweight championship. A match/feud with sheamus and Sheamus can move up in the ranks. Once Jericho is beaten, I would have returning superstar (maybe money in the bank winner) Wade Barett feud with Jericho. I feel Jericho could elevate Barett to a more higher standard and being Wade's pro back on NXT, there is a relationship here.

So what do you guys think Jericho should do when he arrives back next monday?

CreatureOfTheNight
06-19-2012, 10:47 PM
I was thinking he maybe could return as a face and face Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler is just mere footsteps away from the main event and putting on a few great matches might get him past the finish line. We all known Jericho doesn't mind putting talent over so it's just a possible suggestion that could do wonders.

Mr. Ziggles
06-20-2012, 05:37 AM
Personnally, I would have Y2J win the Raw MITB so that his return wasnt a total waste of time on his part, then disappear after Summerslam maybe a kayfabe injury, then when he is finished with Fozzy he returns with no hype foer his return and cashes in straight away.

While Barrett wins the smackdown ladder match, if he is even back by then.

Poot-Hair
06-20-2012, 07:58 AM
Personnally, I would have Y2J win the Raw MITB so that his return wasnt a total waste of time on his part, then disappear after Summerslam maybe a kayfabe injury, then when he is finished with Fozzy he returns with no hype foer his return and cashes in straight away.

While Barrett wins the smackdown ladder match, if he is even back by then.^^^ Boom. Right on the money my man

blink
06-20-2012, 08:40 AM
I'd like to see him actually win a feud. For once. Maybe?

CenationRulez1097
06-20-2012, 09:39 AM
I'd like to see him actually win a feud. For once. Maybe?

Totally Nailed It!!!

The Hit Man
06-20-2012, 09:47 AM
I think realistically, he'll just be slotted into the MITB match and will have matches with other participants on Raw leading up to the PPV. Once Orton returns from suspension he'll probably resume his feud with him leading to a match at SummerSlam.

The Hit Man
06-20-2012, 09:48 AM
Meant to mention, I can't see him winning the MITB match. If Raw has a separate match then I think Ziggler is pretty much a lock to win it.

MrFlacid1
06-20-2012, 12:58 PM
Meant to mention, I can't see him winning the MITB match. If Raw has a separate match then I think Ziggler is pretty much a lock to win it.

YES! YES! YES! YES! YESSSS!

I hope Ziggler wins. I realize this thread is about Jericho- who is one of my current favorites, but I'd rather have Ziggler beating him at this point.

thedag
06-20-2012, 01:31 PM
he will come back and job. i think jericho is back in wwe just to help others out and job.

Mr. Ziggles
06-20-2012, 01:43 PM
YES! YES! YES! YES! YESSSS!

I hope Ziggler wins. I realize this thread is about Jericho- who is one of my current favorites, but I'd rather have Ziggler beating him at this point.

while he is one of my favs to (check the name), I want to see him win his first world title legit.

It seem that the only way WWE gives people their first reigns is via MITB, seriously when (apart from Henry) was the last time someone won their first title without MITB.

(yes i sadi first reign as I don't even count that joke of a 10 minute reign).

he will come back and job. i think jericho is back in wwe just to help others out and job.

Why would someone want to do that, there is a limit to how many matches he can lose before beating him is nothing special.

tweedidldum
06-20-2012, 02:09 PM
Jericho isn't the draw he use to be. His return this year was exciting at first but his run was a let down to say the least. Claiming he's the best in the world, where to go from here now Jericho? It boggles my mind, I mean Chris is a major player even more so than Punk and 95% of the roster.

Yeah i know he is pushing other talent but still you don't see taker pushing talent or HHH or John Cena, guys like that. Jericho was around before even HHH or Cena. Fozzy takes up some of his time too but come on already! The Rock can come and go as he chooses and still come back and beat cena.....That's why i have partially given up with World Worst Entertainment, nothing makes any fucking sense anymore.

Cabers
06-20-2012, 02:15 PM
He is going to be all deadly with his bright ass jacket and just be awesome regardless of what alignment he is!

tweedidldum
06-20-2012, 02:30 PM
He is going to be all deadly with his bright ass jacket and just be awesome regardless of what alignment he is!

what?...............

vinnienfg
06-20-2012, 02:37 PM
I'd like to see a match between CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and Chris Jericho.

imswm
06-20-2012, 04:48 PM
I, for one, would like to see him get right back in the rental car he took from the airport, and move his sad ass home. (And get some singing lessons while he's there, too!) I can't be the only one VERY tired of this guy. Check out the far-right column in this column clip. It's not EXACTLY as I originally wrote it (there's a link to the original at the bottom of the page), but the sentiment is pretty much the same. http://www.manoronmovies.com/Thought211.htm

BTW, Jericho used to be a favorite, so don't simply blow this off as the opinion of someone who never liked him.

Shaz11
06-20-2012, 04:51 PM
I'd like to see a match between CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and Chris Jericho.

I second this.

bartish2
06-20-2012, 05:08 PM
Have jericho bury cena, make him tap out to the walls of jericho and now that jericho has restored credibility and proven he is the guy now he can get mixed up in the punk/bryan/kane mix for the title which mains events all PPV's and has a shit load of buildup.