PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle, go to WWE!

WWTNA
11-10-2010, 07:57 PM
Kurt Angle IMO should go to WWE. Not for a long time but for his last run in wrestling period. WWE is where he got his start as a superstar so why not entertain the WWE fans one last time! I would hate to see him retire in TNA where old men bicker while young talent wrestle. Kurt Angle did say it was a possibility he would return to WWE but could be a chance he won't. Well Mr. Angle, you better go to WWE. I would not have to see a future legend in the business stay with a Twilight Zone called TNA! Matter of fact, LEAVE WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/425/486/John-cena-new-tshirt_display_image.jpg?1286165602

EITHER YOUR CENATION OR YOU GOT HATERATION!

Bodom
11-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Agreed. TNA could never give Kurt the send off he deserves.

Rich Cranium
11-10-2010, 08:17 PM
It was amazing how quick Kurt climbed the ranks in professional wrestling. He is getting older and has sustained many injuries not only in "rasslin" but amateur as well and can still go with the best of them and usually better. WWE would be the perfect place for him to have the final sendoff.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-10-2010, 08:27 PM
TNA offers him the freedom to use drugs for his pain. I know deep down inside he wants to have another run with WWE but if you remember how much he bitched about having issues of getting out of bed to perform on the road during his WWE run then you would know why he will likely retire as a TNA wrestler. The only WWE adventure I think he would take would to be brought in as a trainer, backstage role, or an induction into their HOF. Kurt Angle also has this food thing going on with Charlie Haas an Jackie Gayda.

Bodom
11-10-2010, 08:29 PM
TNA offers him the freedom to use drugs for his pain. I know deep down inside he wants to have another run with WWE but if you remember how much he bitched about having issues of getting out of bed to perform on the road during his WWE run then you would know why he will likely retire as a TNA wrestler. The only WWE adventure I think he would take would to be brought in as a trainer, backstage role, or an induction into their HOF. Kurt Angle also has this food thing going on with Charlie Haas an Jackie Gayda.

Iv checked out his brand of food.

Stuff looks delicious

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-10-2010, 08:33 PM
Iv checked out his brand of food.

Stuff looks delicious

Oh man... Big time deliciousness. If Angle's career ends he will be well taken care of. I think WWE should work on molding Jack Swagger into the next Angle, because the original doesn't have many years left in him. 2 years I believe he said?

AndyWonder
11-10-2010, 08:52 PM
Kurt's got nothing left to prove in WWE. He did everything he set out to do and WWE was running out of good ideas for him by 2005. I mean, they drafted someone like him to ECW in 2006. Doesn't that say something?

Rassling_Fan
11-10-2010, 08:53 PM
I'm not sure how to feel about this. On the one hand, he made his name in the WWE and a big send off there is what his career deserves. On the other hand, the work schedule for TNA is much easier then WWE's.

Kurt's got nothing left to prove in WWE. He did everything he set out to do and WWE was running out of good ideas for him by 2005. I mean, they drafted someone like him to ECW in 2006. Doesn't that say something?

That's when they had hopes for ECW being a success. He looked pretty good in ECW in my opinion. If he stood there, it could probably been successful.

Bodom
11-10-2010, 09:08 PM

Im just gonna leave this here

Kurt Angle vs Daniel Bryan

ItswrestlingIwantblood
11-10-2010, 09:55 PM
Hard decision TNA= old people and bad storylines

wwe= kids and bad storylines

who you like better kurt kids or elders

AceOfSpades
11-10-2010, 10:16 PM
Oh man... Big time deliciousness. If Angle's career ends he will be well taken care of. I think WWE should work on molding Jack Swagger into the next Angle, because the original doesn't have many years left in him. 2 years I believe he said?

Definitely...i think that a fued between him and Swagger would be GREAT! I was looking back at some videos of him on YT and was just looking back like i really do miss Kurt in WWE! he was funny, he was hugely over, he was one of the greats and still is to this day. It would be a dream if he was RAWs GM but eh watever...back to reality. Like the earlier post said I know Kurt wants to go back one last time as well. i mean there's no way he shouldn't feel that way. He got his start there and is a WWE product whether he likes it or not. He's accomplished a lot in both WWE and TNA. I guess he feels it's time to go home.

wallyman
11-10-2010, 11:16 PM
TNA where old men bicker while young talent wrestle.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/425/486/John-cena-new-tshirt_display_image.jpg?1286165602

EITHER YOUR CENATION OR YOU GOT HATERATION!

lol what is gonna do in wwe...job to cen or orton...have kick and punch matches...allthoiught wwe is much bigger i dont wanna see kurt wrestling how is not his style...i love kurt in tna and i think tna has better matches than wwe...i think he will go back to wwe...but tna is pushin young talent as well look at their champions...seriouysly people need to stop saytin tna is all about the old folks cuz its not so stfu...in tna everyone has a shot at the spotlights its not cena and nexus all over with nexus jumpion eveyrone or over on smackdown with kane and takert cuttin promos of how much powe they have...its annoying...i love kurt and i wanna see kurt vs aj styles again..

WWTNA
11-10-2010, 11:23 PM
lol what is gonna do in wwe...job to cen or orton...have kick and punch matches...allthoiught wwe is much bigger i dont wanna see kurt wrestling how is not his style...i love kurt in tna and i think tna has better matches than wwe...i think he will go back to wwe...but tna is pushin young talent as well look at their champions...seriouysly people need to stop saytin tna is all about the old folks cuz its not so stfu...in tna everyone has a shot at the spotlights its not cena and nexus all over with nexus jumpion eveyrone or over on smackdown with kane and takert cuttin promos of how much powe they have...its annoying...i love kurt and i wanna see kurt vs aj styles again..

Have you ever heard of an opinion? I'm just saying.

SilverGhost
11-10-2010, 11:37 PM
Im just gonna leave this here

Kurt Angle vs Daniel Bryan

I want to see this.

Rich Cranium
11-10-2010, 11:43 PM
I want to see this.

You don't think it would be similar, although not exactly, as Angle/Styles?

Bodom
11-10-2010, 11:44 PM

If by similar you mean pure GREATNESS.

Then yes.

SilverGhost
11-10-2010, 11:51 PM

I think it would be way better.

qwerty704
11-11-2010, 01:35 AM

im pretty sure wwe would offer him a contract similar to taker & hbk's because he is 40+

SilverGhost
11-11-2010, 01:48 AM
im pretty sure wwe would offer him a contract similar to taker & hbk's because he is 40+

He should go for it but its Kurts choice.

Personally I wanna see him put the ankle lock on a few guy and make him do his 450 knee drop xD

Pittbull
11-11-2010, 06:41 AM
I personally can't see a direction in which Kurt would benefit coming back to the WWE! Swagger is basically a new version of Angle, with the whole American thing and the Ankle lock!

Kurt already deserves a Hall of Fame place in my opinion!

SaberToothTigerz
11-11-2010, 09:30 AM
kurt is facing his last days of wrestling, just like kevin nash both have nothing left to do if they went to wwe.

Bodom
11-11-2010, 09:33 AM
Angle vs CM Punk?
Angle vs Bryan?
Angle vs Kingston?
Angle vs Miz?
Angle vs Barrett?
Angle vs Morrison?
Angle vs Sheamus?

Plenty of match ups

Rich Cranium
11-11-2010, 10:59 AM
I don't get Swagger being the new Angle. I understand the All-american and wrestling gear but I don't think its a fair equation. Angle has obviously achieved more than Swagger EVER will. Do you see Swagger even being in an olympics?

AND, I'd much rather see Angle wrestle than Swagger on any day!

jethro
11-11-2010, 10:59 AM
wwe= kids and bad storylines

You just made me die a little inside,I prefer the term younger audience.

Ah yes I remember Kurt Angle first match in WWE,it was back in 1999 and his first opponent was Shawn Stasiak.

If Angle do come back to WWE,hope he can endure the heavy schedule of it,maybe wrestle in a short match on weekly show and lengthly match on ppv...perhaps that way he able to avoid serious injury but eh what do i know.

Rich Cranium
11-11-2010, 11:02 AM
If Angle do come back to WWE,hope he can endure the heavy schedule of it,maybe wrestle in a short match on weekly show and lengthly match on ppv...perhaps that way he able to avoid serious injury but eh what do i know.

I think that is the issue, the schedule.

el gabo
11-11-2010, 11:22 AM
I think that is the issue, the schedule.

One of the main reasons TNA doesn't leave the Impact Zone. RVD, Angle and Hardy all said that this was a main factor in them signing.

el gabo
11-11-2010, 11:24 AM
Angle vs CM Punk?
Angle vs Bryan?
Angle vs Kingston?
Angle vs Miz?
Angle vs Barrett?
Angle vs Morrison?
Angle vs Sheamus?

Plenty of match ups

Angle vs Bryan that would wrestling at its finest.
Angle vs Miz. That would be "refreshing" to say the least.

SilverGhost
11-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Angle vs CM Punk?
Angle vs Bryan?
Angle vs Kingston?
Angle vs Miz?
Angle vs Barrett?
Angle vs Morrison?
Angle vs Sheamus?

Plenty of match ups

Angle/Sheamus or Barrett match would be physical as hell. With both Morrison and Kingston, it would be entertaining. Angle and Miz....squash match....

Angle vs Bryan=instant classic

el gabo
11-11-2010, 11:31 AM

Oh yeah, like there's great wrestling anymore on TNA. The only ones that seemingly "allowed" to wrestle these days are MCMG. Beyond that, everything is a run-in finish or a DQ or some other stupid idea by B/H or Russo. Plus, Kurt wouldn't allow himself to job to ANYBODY. He's a super, mega veteran (just below Undertaker status) so one would believe that he has some saying in booking.

IMO he should leave that half-ass promotion. Maybe they would learn a lesson and start putting on a wrestling show again.

Bodom
11-11-2010, 11:33 AM
Angle vs Bryan that would wrestling at its finest.
Angle vs Miz. That would be "refreshing" to say the least.

I put that there so he can learn to work a main event style match

SilverGhost
11-11-2010, 11:35 AM
I put that there so he can learn to work a main event style match

Agreed. Miz really can't handle Angle but a few matches would give him enough experience.