PDA

View Full Version : Summerslam Promo at No Way Out

Lowki
06-19-2012, 10:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2WVLksm4ko
I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but quite a few 'missing' superstars are featured on the promo video. Kelly Kelly, The Miz and Rey Mysterio are featured in the promo. Kelly's actually featured quite heavily even though she's been missing for weeks (taking time off).
She's at 0:11 and 0:28 (a quick video of her holding the title).
Mysterio is shown 619'in R-Truth at 0:29
Miz is at 0.13, 0.25.

I know it's an anniversary edition, which could explain why mysterio's included, but besides Mysterio and Triple H, everyone else is on the current roster which would rule out any replies saying he's just on there because of his past at summerslam.

Oddly enough, there's no mention of Orton or Jericho on there - even though it's rumoured they will be a part of it.

Could be possible that Mysterio will make a long awaited return. (personally, he will add a little more star power to the WWE) as well as an appearance from Miz and Kelly (hopefully to write her off storylines).

bartish2
06-19-2012, 11:05 AM
I doubt its a promo for the exact superstars, just a promo in general about summerslam

Lowki
06-19-2012, 11:15 AM
I doubt its a promo for the exact superstars, just a promo in general about summerslam
There's a lot of people they could have included for a promo that's just for summerslam. I just find it strange that the whole roster is included but with Rey added.

Great One
06-19-2012, 12:21 PM
Anyone else notice mimi Sheamus?

Cabers
06-19-2012, 03:08 PM
Apparently Kelly kelly is back next Monday as is Jericho, Mysterio is back very soon and randy is back in July.

Both more to the point there advertising Summerslam now its freaking june thats like advertising Christmas in march.

CenationRulez1097
06-20-2012, 09:46 AM
Summerslam is in the major four. It's time to sell this year ppv!!!!!!!!!

jelle1809
06-20-2012, 04:29 PM
Apparently Kelly kelly is back next Monday as is Jericho, Mysterio is back very soon and randy is back in July.

Both more to the point there advertising Summerslam now its freaking june thats like advertising Christmas in march.
what a coincidence :)