PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Nash REALLY?!?

WWTNA
11-10-2010, 05:54 PM
So Kevin Nash has signed a new deal with TNA. Go figure. Then he can join the Immortals and be put in bad storylines. Great! Well its not a shocker for me as I knew he wouldn't hang up the chaps. Kevin Nash, word of advice: Be like your friend Shawn Michaels and HANG UP THE CHAPS!!!!!!!!

Bodom
11-10-2010, 06:00 PM
Be in Immortal? Wasn't his character campaigning against the "deception"?

WWTNA
11-10-2010, 06:13 PM
With TNA's writting, I surely know he will be in Immortal.

Bodom
11-10-2010, 06:15 PM
How could I ever forget the Russo Swerve.

Rassling_Fan
11-10-2010, 06:17 PM
So they lost Eric Young, one of the original people who put TNA on the map, for Kevin Nash, who was over the hill during the WWE's nWo Reunion. Why?

Rich Cranium
11-10-2010, 06:22 PM
So they lost Eric Young, one of the original people who put TNA on the map, for Kevin Nash, who was over the hill during the WWE's nWo Reunion. Why?

Because it's Dixie's show.

Bodom
11-10-2010, 06:28 PM
Eric Young is very popular with the right people, so we probably haven't seen the last of him.

He could just be trying to get a better deal and is using "I could go elsewhere" as leverage for more money

WWTNA
11-10-2010, 06:29 PM
Because it's Dixie's show.

I think rassling_Fan was asking a returical question. I'm just sayin.

Bam
11-10-2010, 06:35 PM
He just said he was retiring... An now he signs a new contract?! TNA must have offered the guy something big like a pay raise or a run with one of the titles. I love all of these old guys in TNA but OMFG please do not make them the main focus of the show. I flipped shit an remembered why I gave up on watching TNA when I read the results on the main page here..... RIC FLAIR IN THE MAIN EVENT AGAINST MARK MORGAN?!?!??!

Bodom
11-10-2010, 06:36 PM
He just said he was retiring... An now he signs a new contract?! TNA must have offered the guy something big like a pay raise or a run with one of the titles. I love all of these old guys in TNA but OMFG please do not make them the main focus of the show. I flipped shit an remembered why I gave up on watching TNA when I read the results on the main page here..... RIC FLAIR IN THE MAIN EVENT AGAINST MARK MORGAN?!?!??!

I think he wrestled Matt Morgan too

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
11-10-2010, 06:40 PM
Well, it looks like the news was false. Kevin Nash just twitted on his account that he did not sign back with TNA. Check it out for yourself. http://twitter.com/REALKEVINNASH.

old school is cool
11-10-2010, 06:41 PM

tna needs to remember that old school is cool but the young ones are the top guns

old school is cool
11-10-2010, 06:45 PM
Well, it looks like the news was false. Kevin Nash just twitted on his account that he did not sign back with TNA. Check it out for yourself. http://twitter.com/REALKEVINNASH.

well no offense to WWTNA but he has to be feeling like an ass right now as do we all.

http://www.dkpw.co.uk/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/assclown-3347.jpg

WWTNA
11-10-2010, 06:49 PM
well no offense to WWTNA but he has to be feeling like an ass right now as do we all.

http://www.dkpw.co.uk/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/assclown-3347.jpg

I'm not saying that Kevin Nash can be lying about not returning to TNA but i'll see it when I believe it.

TJHawkesybaby
11-10-2010, 07:04 PM
They do need a "big" guy to replace Matt Morgan as the "insurance policy".... might be the answer... but he will not have a run with a title if he has come back the deal will be huge! This is Kev "money grabbin" Nash we are talkin bout!!!

el gabo
11-11-2010, 08:22 AM
They do need a "big" guy to replace Matt Morgan as the "insurance policy".... might be the answer... but he will not have a run with a title if he has come back the deal will be huge! This is Kev "money grabbin" Nash we are talkin bout!!!

Money grabbin is correct. Money Stealing is good too.

Dameduse823
11-11-2010, 11:28 AM
Anyone else notice the post of the headlines that said he posted a twitter saying its untrue

Spear-O-Matic
11-25-2010, 12:11 AM
Be in Immortal? Wasn't his character campaigning against the "deception"?

It's TNA brah, fuck consistency! Next week CM Punk makes a guest appearance on TNA iMPACT and Hardy goes straight edge AND face. Oh, and makes a bid at the Knockout championship because you wouldn't dare fucking expect that shit!

Robstar
11-25-2010, 12:15 AM
It's TNA brah, fuck consistency! Next week CM Punk makes a guest appearance on TNA iMPACT and Hardy goes straight edge AND face. Oh, and makes a bid at the Knockout championship because you wouldn't dare fucking expect that shit!

Hey I would expect Hardy to go for the Knockouts belt, I reckon he bats for both teams anyway. Thats why he made my poll!

Spear-O-Matic
11-25-2010, 12:17 AM
Hey I would expect Hardy to go for the Knockouts belt, I reckon he bats for both teams anyway. Thats why he made my poll!

*smh* Drugs... I forgot the drugs... Now it's perfectly reasonable to watch TNA and expect "and your NEW TNA knockout champion, JEFF HARDY!!!"