PDA

View Full Version : Whats one wrestler you couldn't stand?

WWTNA
11-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Babyface or heel, what is one wrestler you hated? Mine would have to be Brock Lesnar. Back when I used to think wrestling was real back in 2002, I hated him because of the fact that he he had that bully look to him. Also because he beat the People's Champ The Rock! He beat most of my favorite wrestlers and even hurt a high spirited wrestler like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCgwyzXedLE

old school is cool
11-10-2010, 04:59 PM
for some odd reason, i hated triple h at one time. I wanted him to get his ass kicked so bad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp5dl_GHNGo

Bodom
11-10-2010, 05:04 PM
R-Truth.

Horrible rapper, shitty dancer, and all he does in the ring are a bunch of unnecessary corkscrews.

old school is cool
11-10-2010, 05:09 PM
R-Truth.

Horrible rapper, shitty dancer, and all he does in the ring are a bunch of unnecessary corkscrews.

wwe messed r-truth up. he did great in his years with tna but went to wwe and now looks like an ass.

Bodom
11-10-2010, 05:15 PM
wwe messed r-truth up. he did great in his years with tna but went to wwe and now looks like an ass.

I honestly didn't like him in TNA either. I just never got it.

ToWhomItConcerns.
11-10-2010, 05:17 PM
i still to this day don't know why but i always hated The Rock when i was younger.

now that i'm older i can sit back and enjoy all the great promos he did and i still think they're funny as hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTdj-LDuwgA&feature=related

Rich Cranium
11-10-2010, 05:24 PM
I never cared for Kane with all his Undertaker-like moves and definitely cannot stand him on the Mic. Especially recently when he was looking for the one who put UT in a vegetative state. Those promos made me want to stick a fork in my eye but I botched it.

ItswrestlingIwantblood
11-10-2010, 05:34 PM
Hornswoggle

Ruggy
11-10-2010, 05:36 PM
I never really cared for Mark Henry or Khali

wallyman
11-10-2010, 05:56 PM
i hate orton..he annoys the hell otu of me..his actions and evetything...i know they wanna make him like this eras stoen cold...but its forced on 2 hard...stone cold was his own man and randy has puppet all over..i cannot stand orton at all

MavLeeHill
11-10-2010, 06:01 PM
I would have to go with Kane. I think he is a bad wrestler and his mic skills are bad. I liked him when he first came in but as the years go by I feel he gets worse and worse. He was better off with the mask cause then I wouldn't have to listen to his terrible promos (as much?).

The Mountie
11-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Four words: Brutus The Barber Beefcake!

WWTNA
11-10-2010, 06:15 PM
I would have to go with Kane. I think he is a bad wrestler and his mic skills are bad. I liked him when he first came in but as the years go by I feel he gets worse and worse. He was better off with the mask cause then I wouldn't have to listen to his terrible promos (as much?).

And look at his ugly face!

Bam
11-10-2010, 06:30 PM
David Otunga.

I hate his ring skills... I hate his mic skills.. I hate his hair.

An omfg I hate his wrestling tights. How many times do I have to see this guys buttcheeks playing peekaboo through out his entire matches?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-10-2010, 06:48 PM
Jeff Hardy.

marc
11-10-2010, 06:56 PM
Cody Rhodes...he bores she shit out of me.

TJHawkesybaby
11-10-2010, 07:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCgwyzXedLE

Ive never seen this before and quite frankly im a bit pissed i just did... WTF was that all about!!!

WWTNA
11-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Ive never seen this before and quite frankly im a bit pissed i just did... WTF was that all about!!!

I always felt that WWE went overboard with that one. Emotional watching that back then.

Saiga
11-10-2010, 07:56 PM
Back when i first started watching, i couldn't stand hulk hogan based on his crap wrestling style.

To this day i still cant stand it. But the superstars i cant stand are john cena, hornswoggle & vickie guerrero.

Thewoodcutter
11-10-2010, 08:10 PM
King Booker. Not Booker T, but the whole King Booker gimmick made me turn the channel everytime he came on. Just like Vicki thesesdays

Bodom
11-10-2010, 08:13 PM
King Booker. Not Booker T, but the whole King Booker gimmick made me turn the channel everytime he came on. Just like Vicki thesesdays

I would cry every time he came out.

It meant I had to hear his music.

TheRock
11-10-2010, 08:15 PM
Drew McItnyre is terrible on the mic.....reeeeeaally terrible

JBL used to piss me off massively and to be honest i never quite bought into Rob Van Dam or Benoit

IrkenInvader
11-10-2010, 08:20 PM
Hulk Hogan

WWTNA
11-10-2010, 08:25 PM
I would cry every time he came out.

It meant I had to hear his music.

The king booker gimmick was funny at one point but got old.

Bodom
11-10-2010, 08:28 PM
The king booker gimmick was funny at one point but got old.

Agreed. Towards the end it got really dull.

And I knew it would be over when he was moved to Raw. The burial from HHH was obvious

IrkenInvader
11-10-2010, 08:40 PM
Agreed. Towards the end it got really dull.

And I knew it would be over when he was moved to Raw. The burial from HHH was obvious

Who hasn't been buried by HHH?

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Sheamus. So far..

Adam3330
11-10-2010, 08:54 PM
Rey Mysterio. The guy is the biggest whinger out. Has a sook to Vinnie Mac that he hadn't gotten a decent title run and then threatens to walk out until Vince decides to be nice enough and give him a decent push and a title run..so Rey being the douche that he is decides during this title run to get busted with drugs and suspended. Nice way to show your appreciation Rey....fail

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-10-2010, 08:59 PM
Rey Mysterio. The guy is the biggest whinger out. Has a sook to Vinnie Mac that he hadn't gotten a decent title run and then threatens to walk out until Vince decides to be nice enough and give him a decent push and a title run..so Rey being the douche that he is decides during this title run to get busted with drugs and suspended. Nice way to show your appreciation Rey....fail

He also used the opportunity of having a friendship with Eddie to catapult him to the World Heavyweight Championship, and then took advantage of the empty space that was left after he injured The Undertaker.

el gabo
11-10-2010, 09:03 PM

Did you see the 10-15 minute promo he cut on Smackdown about 2 months ago? The best in ages. I really don't know what your're talking about.

el gabo
11-10-2010, 09:05 PM
He also used the opportunity of having a friendship with Eddie to catapult him to the World Heavyweight Championship, and then took advantage of the empty space that was left after he injured The Undertaker.

Agree. Liked him in WCW but, became a Diva in WWE since he sells a shitload of masks and brings in the Mexican viewers. Became a bit greedy IMO.

Bodom
11-10-2010, 09:06 PM
Sheamus. So far..

Thank goodness for that

Adam3330
11-10-2010, 09:12 PM

Yep..it makes it sound like he is trying to steal Edge's title as the ultimate opportunist.
More like the Ultimate douchebag. I can never get sick of seeing the videos of Batista destroying him when Bats turned heel. After the bell and he just kept going and going...love it!!

Rich Cranium
11-10-2010, 09:15 PM
Did you see the 10-15 minute promo he cut on Smackdown about 2 months ago? The best in ages. I really don't know what your're talking about.

I think he means that Kane is just dull. His promos are awful. He should stick with Paul Bearer.

KYNGDAVE
11-10-2010, 10:57 PM
I couldn't stand Ric Flair in 92, when he first came to WWF and Jack Tunney put a censor on the WCW title. Also I didn't like Flair when he was fueding with "Macho Man" Randy Savage leading up to Wrestlemania 8

disguisedblender
11-10-2010, 11:10 PM
Rey Mysterio is awful. Also, RVD, Khali, Swagger, and dare I say it...Chris Jericho.

Bodom
11-10-2010, 11:16 PM
Rey Mysterio is awful. Also, RVD, Khali, Swagger, and dare I say it...Chris Jericho.

Them's fighting words.

Just kidding. To each his own

Mr. McMahon
11-10-2010, 11:33 PM
I used to hate cena so much, but now I like him, maybe he's starting to grow on me. I never liked and still don't like hhh, I can't stand him. I also used to hate the big show

KYNGDAVE
11-11-2010, 12:20 AM

That Chair Shot Brock gave that kid was SICK!

Bodom
11-11-2010, 12:21 AM

Did you see the segment when he "threw him down a flight of stairs"?

Rich Cranium
11-11-2010, 12:28 AM
Did you see the segment when he "threw him down a flight of stairs"?

That was insane! Poor Zach, and in the words of CM Punk, "I don't know who the other guy was". BTW, what's up with Zach now? Still wrestling?

Bodom
11-11-2010, 12:30 AM
That was insane! Poor Zach, and in the words of CM Punk, "I don't know who the other guy was". BTW, what's up with Zach now? Still wrestling?

I think he wrestles on the indys every now and then. Last place I saw him was JCW

johnadah
11-11-2010, 12:53 AM
David Otunga. He has no talent at all. As I've said before, the only reason he is there is because he's dating some famous singer and WWE wants to capitalize on that. He is worthless as a wrestler.

johnadah
11-11-2010, 01:03 AM
Them's fighting words.

Just kidding. To each his own

You had it right with the first line.

dreamer1971
11-11-2010, 01:06 AM
farooq when he was starting the nation of domination

Scottland
11-11-2010, 01:14 AM
I CAN'T STAND Hulk Hogan. Biggest douchebag ever. The guy is such a terrrible wrestler & gave such cheesy promos that make even afternoon soap opera dialogues seem like Shakespear. I swear to God, he's sleeping with his daughter Brooke. There relationship is highly odd in all the wrong ways.

I'm also sick of John Cena (I have nothing against him personally as I know he's suppose to be a pretty down to earth guy). I'm just sick of having him shoved down on our throats especially with this current storyline. Talk about a force product let alone he's just not a good wrestler. His whole gimmick is just out-and-out stale.

There are several others I could list such as David Otunga for one.

yesimtbird2
11-11-2010, 01:26 AM
Ric Flair without a doubt! He has never I repeat NEVER had any wrestling talent!!! His chops and figure 4 could be done by a 4 year old. The only reason he ever got over was for talking and even that has gone stale and he can't do it without spitting anymore. His gimmick of getting hit hard, stumbling around the ring, punching blindly then falling flat on his face was stupid when he first started it and is even more moronic now. Nowadays when I see him the only thing I wish for is that he does not take off his shirt and gross me out with his old flab!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-11-2010, 01:31 AM
Oh man, I'm going to get an ear full for saying this. The wrestler I really cant stand is------------------------wait for it--------------------wait for it-------------just a little bit longer----------Somoa Joe. He's two taco's away from hitting the 400 pound mark. he doesn't have the look, he is so-so on the mic and in no way is he World Champ material. He gets pissed when things don't go his way(just like Mr. TOO Much Baby Oil) Yes he is good in the ring but there are PLENTY of other undiscovered guys (like in ROH) who have at least decent looks that are just as good.

I look forward to your complaints and letters.;)

Kashdinero
11-11-2010, 02:02 AM
Horace hogan... Awful... Just awful.

evilgenius780
11-11-2010, 02:34 AM
Ultimate Warrior, guy made a living off good theme music

evilgenius780
11-11-2010, 02:35 AM
However I could not agree more about Samoa Joe, the odd time I decide to give TNA a chance, I usually turn it off when he comes on.

el gabo
11-11-2010, 06:28 AM
However I could not agree more about Samoa Joe, the odd time I decide to give TNA a chance, I usually turn it off when he comes on.

I could never stand his personality. He's awesome in the ring though and there's insn't another guy on TV that gets his chant;"Joe's gonna kill you!"

SgtGohan
11-11-2010, 06:42 AM
Heath Slater is the only WWE wrestler i truly cannot stand

Tell em hawk!"
11-11-2010, 07:24 AM
Really hard to choose from The Ultimate Warrior or Monty Brown.
Both had really Shit finishing Moves....The "poooouuunccceee"?? .....looked like the gayest attempt at a spear!

SaberToothTigerz
11-11-2010, 07:30 AM
goldust, the basham brothers, spirit squad...yes all five but now i like dolph ziggler.
hulk hogan makes shitty promos and so far i cant think of someone else...but i agree on david otunga..he is bad in every way...

Grinchin
11-11-2010, 10:57 AM
EUGENE. I hated that shit all day every day.

SaberToothTigerz
11-11-2010, 12:57 PM
EUGENE. I hated that shit all day every day.

that too...

The Mountie
11-11-2010, 04:53 PM
I remember when I used to watch WWF with my (sadly now deceased) Dad. He couldn't stand Shawn Michaels back in his post Rockers days when he was first in the HBK role. Looking back now I realise it was because Michaels was so good and it was the 'right' kind of heat but my Dad sure did love it when he got his ass kicked! In later years, JBL annoyed me a lot but again it was because he was MEANT to! Hogan always sucked though and we were supposed to love him. Probably just because he was rammed down our throats all the time though. The same has been happening with Cena for the last few years.

SilverGhost
11-12-2010, 01:50 AM
The Miz when he started.

Kashdinero
11-12-2010, 05:31 AM
The Miz when he started.

Well done for this

Bodom
11-12-2010, 07:18 AM
The Miz when he started.

Won't argue against this. Miz SUCKED when he first started.

mylifeshero
11-12-2010, 08:48 AM
i was a huge rock fan and i felt that there's only room for 1 at the top. rock got the female ovation, but austin clearly had the loudest ovations for anything. i didn't like how he just dominated every opponent he ever had (which of course makes sense given his popularity). when kurt angle got into a feud w/ him angle became my favorite wrestler. i was pumped when he made condemned cuz i knew he'd be off wrestling for good. and when rock beat him at wrestlemania i was on cloud nine. i watched his walk of shame up the ramp i think 10 times.

SaberToothTigerz
11-12-2010, 09:29 AM
i was a huge rock fan and i felt that there's only room for 1 at the top. rock got the female ovation, but austin clearly had the loudest ovations for anything. i didn't like how he just dominated every opponent he ever had (which of course makes sense given his popularity). when kurt angle got into a feud w/ him angle became my favorite wrestler. i was pumped when he made condemned cuz i knew he'd be off wrestling for good. and when rock beat him at wrestlemania i was on cloud nine. i watched his walk of shame up the ramp i think 10 times.

.....What?

SgtGohan
11-12-2010, 09:37 AM
it comes down to him hating stone cold

SilverGhost
11-12-2010, 11:15 AM
Won't argue against this. Miz SUCKED when he first started.

Miz wasn't good back then.

Cole was even praising him back then. That head motion wasn't cool either...

ToWhomItConcerns.
11-12-2010, 11:56 AM
i have never liked Kurt Angle and to this day i don't know why.

i know hes a great wrestler (1 of the all time greatest) i've just haven't enjoyed him or his matches as much as everybody else.

Kashdinero
11-12-2010, 04:28 PM
Miz wasn't good back then.

Cole was even praising him back then. That head motion wasn't cool either...

Back then his name was the best thing about him. Remember his hair!

Bodom
11-12-2010, 04:29 PM

He looked like an N'Sync reject.

SilverGhost
11-12-2010, 04:32 PM

Red Rooster.

Rich Cranium
11-12-2010, 04:34 PM
He looked like an N'Sync reject.

And I hear JBL hazed the Miz like crazy.

Kashdinero
11-12-2010, 04:34 PM
JBL was right to pick on him!... Haze the reality reject till he quits!

Bodom
11-12-2010, 04:35 PM

So glad he managed to get past it

WWTNA
11-12-2010, 04:37 PM
The Miz was a total goofball with his shorts with rinestones in them. I would turn the channel everytime I see him on Smackdown. Oh wait, I still do that!

Kashdinero
11-12-2010, 04:42 PM
So glad he managed to get past it

To see it unfold and realise how much better he was getting was a thing of beauty!

SilverGhost
11-12-2010, 04:44 PM
Dolph Ziggler when he started.

Bodom
11-12-2010, 04:45 PM
To see it unfold and realise how much better he was getting was a thing of beauty!

It really has been incredible watching him get better and better. He's busted his ass and it shows

xAzureSkye
11-12-2010, 04:53 PM
i couldn't stand Hulk Hogan back when i first started watching wrestling! I also cant stand Vickie Guerrero -.-

IrkenInvader
11-12-2010, 06:21 PM

JBL is an asshole.

Bodom
11-12-2010, 06:23 PM
JBL was right to pick on him!... Haze the reality reject till he quits!

......*glares*

Necroyeti
11-12-2010, 07:09 PM
Not meaning to speak ill of the dead, but I was never particularly keen on Eddie Guerrero during his WWE run at all. In recent years I've grown to appreciate many of his 90s matches in AAA, WCW and ECW, but can still only think of about 2 or 3 noteworthy matches from his WWE career.

BevinBoyz
11-13-2010, 04:28 AM
i have never liked Kurt Angle and to this day i don't know why.

i know hes a great wrestler (1 of the all time greatest) i've just haven't enjoyed him or his matches as much as everybody else.

I agree... during the Kurt VS Eddie at WM XX and Kurt VS HBK WM XXI... I fell asleep both times from when KA music hit and the time it took him to the ring.. and woke up at the final bell... IDK why.. im just not in to him,....

MIZ, Skip shepfield, david otaunga, dolph, billy & Chuck as a tag team, rico, The Rock, JBL AJ Styles, desmen wolf.. all i can think off ATM,

6maximum6carnage6
11-13-2010, 07:04 AM
top 5
1) John superman Cena
2) Hulk has-been Hogan
3) Batista as a face
4) Matt Mcdouble Hardy
5) Combo of Eugene & Hornswaggler

also don't really care for Otunga or Slater

Kashdinero
11-13-2010, 05:30 PM
......*glares*

I am VERY much against bullying, but in this case it seems to have had a positive effect.
It never deterred him and definitely made him stronger... The "reality reject" was dragged through the shit and still came out smelling of AWESOMENESS!!

Wouldn't you agree?

IrkenInvader
11-13-2010, 05:50 PM
The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, AJ Styles, Bryan Danielson, Shelton Benjamin.

Bodom
11-13-2010, 06:07 PM
I am VERY much against bullying, but in this case it seems to have had a positive effect.
It never deterred him and definitely made him stronger... The "reality reject" was dragged through the shit and still came out smelling of a AWESOMENESS!!

Wouldn't you agree?

Agree completely

Necroyeti
11-13-2010, 08:42 PM
Bryan Danielson
Slightly agree with this, in that I actually prefer most of Bryan Danielson's WWE matches to many of his indie/ROH matches that I've seen.

Kashdinero
11-14-2010, 12:21 AM
Slightly agree with this, in that I actually prefer most of Bryan Danielson's WWE matches to many of his indie/ROH matches that I've seen.

I can't understand this. Does it have anything to do with the smaller venues because the way I see it Bryan's indie matches are the stuff of legend. He hasn't even scratched the surface yet in WWE IMHO.