PDA

View Full Version : Cyndi Lauper on Raw and Slater and Legends

HCollins-TNA1
06-18-2012, 11:04 PM
Good to see Cyndi Lauper and Wendi Ricther and Piper on RAW.... At least they did honor and mention Captain Lou...

Good to see Slater was use to put over another Legend... Who or what is next for him I wonder???

Thoughts please!!

thedag
06-18-2012, 11:15 PM
it looks like heath will be on raw every week until the 1000th raw. im happy with that.

Great One
06-18-2012, 11:29 PM
I was hoping for Layla to give him her finisher

CreatureOfTheNight
06-18-2012, 11:31 PM
The segment was so bad that it was actually good. IT'S SLATER TIME.

HCollins-TNA1
06-18-2012, 11:34 PM
I can see it now the 1000th RAW, all the Legends gang up on Slater....

thedag
06-18-2012, 11:35 PM
I can see it now the 1000th RAW, all the Legends gang up on Slater....

im more then ok with that.

Robstar
06-18-2012, 11:37 PM
Slater is good because he's a jobber with a personality. I'd much rather see the US title on him than Santino - and I like Santino. But give him a run with a belt!

Good to see the old Piper/Lauper connection together again. That was magic in the old days. Good to see Wendi again, even if she did look a bit like a worn out version of Stiffler's mom!

clrj3514
06-18-2012, 11:41 PM
I wish they would've put Zack Ryder in there somewhere since they were in LI.

Robstar
06-18-2012, 11:52 PM
I thought that too

CMRyder
06-18-2012, 11:56 PM
Huge waste of time.

PSOjedi
06-19-2012, 12:07 AM
Huge waste of time.
Can not agree more.

Keith Stone
06-19-2012, 02:44 AM
I never would of thought I'd be happy to see Slater until tonight's RAW. Man that segment almost sucked worse than the three stooges shit awhile back. Cyndi had too much to drink. I believe this was the thing CM Punk put on his twitter when he said it was stupid and couldn't believe why people still watch show.

EWN Probie
06-19-2012, 03:25 AM
I never would of thought I'd be happy to see Slater until tonight's RAW. Man that segment almost sucked worse than the three stooges shit awhile back. Cyndi had too much to drink. I believe this was the thing CM Punk put on his twitter when he said it was stupid and couldn't believe why people still watch show.

That tweet was fake for numerous reasons

LMPunker
06-19-2012, 04:14 AM
if it wasnt for heath slater i dread to think where that segment would have gone

bartish2
06-19-2012, 07:09 AM
Well it was nice to see wendi & cyndi again and tie some loose ends but really most of the crowd had no idea who they were besides being the "girls wanna have fun" chick & some wrestler from the 80's... so the crowd was not into it at all. Moreso the segment I thought really had no direction and just tanked. I really do hope whoever they bring back next week at least gets booked for a match(if a male) or at least has a direction with the segment. Again, it was great seeing two people who made wwe what it is today, but if they want to do something like this again... they really need to keep people interested with a direction of the segment.

tweedidldum
06-19-2012, 07:13 AM
Well it was nice to see wendi & cyndi again and tie some loose ends but really most of the crowd had no idea who they were besides being the "girls wanna have fun" chick & some wrestler from the 80's... so the crowd was not into it at all. Moreso the segment I thought really had no direction and just tanked. I really do hope whoever they bring back next week at least gets booked for a match(if a male) or at least has a direction with the segment. Again, it was great seeing two people who made wwe what it is today, but if they want to do something like this again... they really need to keep people interested with a direction of the segment.

Most of the crowd wasn't into it because most of the crowd and viewers these days are teenyboppers and kids....they don't know who the hell these people are....make no wonder!!!

The Hit Man
06-19-2012, 07:19 AM
The whole thing was awful.

Jay T
06-19-2012, 07:41 AM
The segment was so bad that it was actually good. IT'S SLATER TIME.

I wanted to hate that segment so much but like you have said it was so bad it was actually good.Piper can make anything better while Slater is underrated,i laughed my ass off.

midian
06-19-2012, 08:15 AM
I wanted to hear more of Slater's new single :(.On a serious note I wouldn't mind seeing Road Dogg face Slater since he was The Roadie.

Lowki
06-19-2012, 10:49 AM
Slater and piper ftw. What were they chanting at Lauper btw? Layla noticed it and you could see her mouth something to the crowd whilst trying not to laugh..

HCollins-TNA1
06-19-2012, 12:24 PM
If Mike Tyson and Drew Carey can be in the WWE Hall of Fame.... Why not Cyndi Lauper..... IMO she did more then those to to bring attention to the WWE....

Cabers
06-19-2012, 03:10 PM
Oh god the ultimate fast forward if ever there was one, that segment for me personally was just painful.

HeelTurn
06-19-2012, 03:13 PM
Sure she was a big part of Wrestlemania many years ago, but has the WWE not learned by now that celebs will be booed. Fans want to see wrestlers on a wrestling show, not some cringe worthy moment like that.

GG_DUCE
06-19-2012, 03:51 PM
Yeah, it was pretty bad, but it had a few moments too. Slater was good. I hope someone in the back noticed that.