PDA

View Full Version : The Four Last Men at the Royal Rumble

xv2010lx
11-10-2010, 01:36 PM
Who do you think should be the last four men at this year's Royal Rumble? Should it be veterans or mid-carders? Maybe both? I think these men would be perfect as the last four men at the royal rumble:
-John Morrison
-Dolph Ziggler
-Daniel Bryan
-Michael Cole jk. The Miz
I would make John Morrison win by eliminating The Miz. However, with the direction WWE is taking, odds are slim to none. What if this was to happen at the Royal Rumble 2012? Thought and opinions?....I also vote for a Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler as the last men at a future Royal Rumble followed by a match between them at Wrestlemania!

SgtGohan
11-10-2010, 02:04 PM
- Miz
- Orton
- Morrison
- Del rio

with Del rio winning

Justdawg08
11-10-2010, 02:30 PM
-Orton
-Del Rio
-Mysterio
-Kane

Del Rio is my pick, but Orton prally will win cause hes SuperOrton

Cena Vs Barrett for the WWE Title
Edge Vs Swagger for the World Title

I think something to watch at this years Royal Rumble will be The Nexus factor... I imagine gang warfare and them making a huge impact.

Rich Cranium
11-10-2010, 02:45 PM
I think Christian (if back from injury) would be great to win the Rumble! He deserves big time.

xv2010lx
11-10-2010, 03:18 PM
If Christian was to return at the Rumble, he would eliminate Del Rio. :]

wallyman
11-10-2010, 03:27 PM
none of the people u mention have a shot imo...i think triple h will return and win hell orton and maybe even cena have more chances...jus tsaying...wwe pushes talent but they hold them back as well

Scottland
11-10-2010, 03:39 PM
Who will be the last 4 remaining? Well...that's hard to say since we don't know exactly who will be involved (I'm sure guys like Cena, Edge, Barrett, Kane, Sheamus, HHH, Del Rio & Mysterio won't be simply because of feuds) but I'll take a stab at as I think it will be:

-Randy Orton
-The Miz
-John Morrison
-CM Punk

As who will win? "The Viper" Randy Orton is clearly going to win the Royal Rumble to main event Wrestlemania & get back his title from more then likely John Cena or possibly Wade Barrett depending on if he has the title or beginning a feud with Taker.

Rich Cranium
11-10-2010, 03:58 PM
How do you know Orton won't be champion at the Rumble already?:confused:

Scottland
11-10-2010, 04:11 PM
How do you know Orton won't be champion at the Rumble already?:confused:

Simply because all indications have Orton losing the title at Survivor Series. WWE has plans to have a build up of a Orton-Cena feud in early 2011 to main event Wrestlemania for the WWE Championship (the first seed will be planted at Survivor Series). Expect Cena to win the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble against Wade Barrett. Also, WWE has had significant thoughts on turning Cena heel just around Wrestlemania (if they are going to turn Cena heel expect it around that time). Orton is going to get another major push in early 2011 for the WWE Championship (they want a bigger build up for him to win the WWE title as some believe within the company he won the title too soon as a tweener) so you can expect Orton to defeat Cena at Wrestlemania for the WWE Championship that has followed with a big build up.

Saiga
11-10-2010, 07:52 PM
your an idiot scottland...you'll believe anything the internet/ryan clark tells you.

el gabo
11-10-2010, 09:13 PM
your an idiot scottland...you'll believe anything the internet/ryan clark tells you.

Like SilverGhost or Bodom would say: "Keep it civil"

Bodom
11-10-2010, 09:23 PM
Like SilverGhost or Bodom would say: "Keep it civil"

I love how Robstar wasn't included in this.

el gabo
11-10-2010, 09:28 PM
I love how Robstar wasn't included in this.

And Robstar...

Rich Cranium
11-10-2010, 09:28 PM
the first seed will be planted at Survivor Series

What kind of seed are we planting?

Bodom
11-10-2010, 09:29 PM
What kind of seed are we planting?

Awesome seeds?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-10-2010, 09:50 PM
Final 4:
1. MIz
2. Sheamus
3. Big Show
4. Find out and see by reading my write up on the matter

I won't go fully into what i think/hope will exactly happen, but i will tell you some big spots that I would book for. First of all, Miz enters first, and makes it all the way to the final four, maybe even the final two. Mid-way through the match, Alberto Del Rio comes in and dominates the ring eliminating like 4 all by himself leaving him alone in the ring waiting for the next guy to come up (maybe he picks up a mic while waiting ala CM Punk, or maybe he just sits there looking pretty) then....Bam "GO! if you close your eyes...." Christian comes in and kicks the shyte out of Alberto Del Rio for a minute and 30 seconds until some jobber comes out who Christian eliminates in less than a minute, Christian then goes back to Del rio, and tosses him out of the ring eliminating him. Christian makes it to the final 6-8 but Del Rio comes back and blindsides/eliminates him. No more real big spots until one of the last entrants is....Brock Lesnar who wins the damn thing and goes on to face Taker @ Mania.

Brock's promo would go something like this " I came back for one reason, I came in DETERMINED to win the Royal Rumble no matter what number I drew. And it's not because I want the world title, I've had the title, I've already proven that I can win the title at wrestlemania. As a matter of fact, I've done it all in this ring. I've done everything there is to do. I've dominated legend after legend, ANYONE who has put in front of me, but I haven't done the one thing that anyone has been able to do so far. And that is stop the streak. I'm gonna prove to EVERYONE, that not only am I the best of my era, not only am I an elite athlete, but that I'm the VERY BEST OF ALL TIME, and the only way I can prove that, is by beating the best of all time at the biggest event of all time. UNDERTAKER...I challenge YOU at Wrestlemania to see who the real best of all time is." Taker accepts, match is on, Taker wins, end of story. Tell me you wouldn't be interested though...

Mr. McMahon
11-10-2010, 11:36 PM
kane, chris jericho, miz and sheamus. I don't think Orton or anyone that was won the RR before will win, it simply won't work in this era. The fans won't buy it, it worked with HBK & Austin but times were different then.

I'd also want to see someone make a surprise entry in the rumble, maybe have austin or rock come and eliminate nexus, then nexus come back inside and eliminate them.

Rich Cranium
11-10-2010, 11:39 PM
I'd also want to see someone make a surprise entry in the rumble, maybe have austin or rock come and eliminate nexus, then nexus come back inside and eliminate them.

I hope you don't think this is a possibility.

Scottland
11-11-2010, 12:39 AM

Look here you pee-on. There are other wrestling websites that report material that are NOT Ryan Clark. Try searching the internet once in your little & worthless life. So, go suck on your dip s***, you piss ant.

I kept it civil.;)

Bodom
11-11-2010, 12:45 AM
Look here you pee-on. There are other wrestling websites that report material that are NOT Ryan Clark. Try searching the internet once in your little & worthless life. So, go suck on your dip s***, you piss ant.

I kept it civil.;)

Smiley faces and asterisks. Good work

Scottland
11-11-2010, 12:49 AM
Smiley faces and asterisks. Good work

Hahaha....

That's how you keep it civil lol...I gave a Alberto Del Rio wink at the end there.

Bodom
11-11-2010, 12:52 AM
Hahaha....

That's how you keep it civil lol...I gave a Alberto Del Rio wink at the end there.

The Del Rio wink is always a classy way to end things.

Scottland
11-11-2010, 12:57 AM
The Del Rio wink is always a classy way to end things.

I know...right? lol

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-11-2010, 01:05 AM
"The Viper" Randy Orton is clearly going to win the Royal Rumble to main event Wrestlemania & get back his title from more then likely John Cena or possibly Wade Barrett depending on if he has the title or beginning a feud with Taker.

Odds of Scottland predicting Mr TOO Much Baby Oil will win the rumble http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM04W-0g0CKe1nByXoZHERf23i3v9z33MgdU5-FOhWfZBBPQw&t=1&usg=__JQV-8UJ9iWDSV8mffGka8yQlU6A=

Scottland
11-11-2010, 01:20 AM
Odds of Scottland predicting Mr TOO Much Baby Oil will win the rumble http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM04W-0g0CKe1nByXoZHERf23i3v9z33MgdU5-FOhWfZBBPQw&t=1&usg=__JQV-8UJ9iWDSV8mffGka8yQlU6A=

And the theme continues with IPITS....

You are consistant like a never ending bad soap opera.

SaberToothTigerz
11-11-2010, 06:54 AM
cena del rio swagger and sheamus