PDA

View Full Version : Kazarian outshines Aj Styles?

Justdawg08
11-10-2010, 12:57 PM
I feel that Kazarian is out shining AJ Styles in this Fortune role. Maybe not quite in the ring, but even watching Turning Point.. Kazarian walked up and took the center of the ring and AJ stood off to his side doing his normal arms out taunt.

I just feel Kazarian is getting very aggressive with his role which is good.. but AJ is just sorta being pushed around at the will of the other Fortune members, mainly because he isn't as aggressive of a person I feel. Thats why he should be a babyface during this whole thing.

I'm sure it'll happen at some point, but after this Fortune thing.. can you imagine a match between Kazarian and AJ Styles main eventing TNA with genuine heat between these two?

Thats a thing for TNA fans to look forward to.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-10-2010, 01:04 PM
Please allow the most stand out forum poster in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC4rUULKZhItaEmWn6z_Ij-1WiiwNYkAjLLqAaQGN-zvirSH4&t=1&usg=__hAHJH7uyHNrNHYWL-JooO0fVvDc=

body slam
11-10-2010, 01:40 PM
Kaz is a better heel than AJ. I would like for tna to have the two push each others buttons till fortune is not big enough for the two and one has to leave. AJ turns face fortune is down sized to Kaz, Beer Money, and Flair.

el gabo
11-10-2010, 01:50 PM
Kaz is a better heel than AJ. I would like for tna to have the two push each others buttons till fortune is not big enough for the two and one has to leave. AJ turns face fortune is down sized to Kaz, Beer Money, and Flair.

Fortune would be unfortunate if AJ leaves.

wallyman
11-10-2010, 02:11 PM
the thing about aj is that hes so great on the ring....no one will ever hate him....if u get me :)

Justdawg08
11-10-2010, 02:28 PM
Please allow the most stand out forum poster in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC4rUULKZhItaEmWn6z_Ij-1WiiwNYkAjLLqAaQGN-zvirSH4&t=1&usg=__hAHJH7uyHNrNHYWL-JooO0fVvDc=

Starting to think your the most stand out flamer at EWN. Word.

Rich Cranium
11-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Has AJ ever wrestled Daniel Bryan or Kaval? That would be gold.

6maximum6carnage6
11-10-2010, 03:27 PM
A.j. wrestled Kaval in the X-division back in the old tna when he was Low Ki

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-10-2010, 04:14 PM
Starting to think your the most stand out flamer at EWN. Word.

I'm here to make you either glad, sad or mad I think I did just that. WORD Thanks for reading my post.

U MAD???

tommy1983
11-10-2010, 04:17 PM
I'm here to make you either glad, sad or mad I think I did just that. WORD Thanks for reading my post.

U MAD???

jeez mate will u give it a break with all the "infinite wisdom, king of the world, I'm so great" shit

Mate you are boring, seriously

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-10-2010, 04:22 PM
jeez mate will u give it a break with all the "infinite wisdom, king of the world, I'm so great" shit

Mate you are boring, seriously

um after much thought and serious consideration the answer is------- never. You don't have to read my post young man, this is a discussion board about pro rasslin, I don't take it too serious and I suggest you don't either.

U MAD???

tommy1983
11-10-2010, 04:27 PM
um after much thought and serious consideration the answer is------- never. You don't have to read my post young man, this is a discussion board about pro rasslin, I don't take it too serious and I suggest you don't either.

U MAD???

your posts would make much better reading if u didn't have all these childish little sayings and pics.

joined this thing for a laugh and a wee chat about wresting but you're seriously bugging my happiness! Do u think its funny/cool or something??? seriously boring and irritating mate

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-10-2010, 04:41 PM
your posts would make much better reading if u didn't have all these childish little sayings and pics.

joined this thing for a laugh and a wee chat about wresting but you're seriously bugging my happiness! Do u think its funny/cool or something??? seriously boring and irritating mate

You know what wouldn't be cool, if I didn't act like myself. You would really think I'm a prick in real life because on here I have to tone it down a few notches. I'm not everyone's cup of tea and I understand that. It's really easy just to skip over my post and pretend they don't exist most people do and for good reason.;) I look at it like at least I'm original and not part of the flock and like I said earlier I'm here to make you glad, sad or mad. Everyone is different in this world and I treasure my uniqueness. But if your happiness is thwarted by an unknown person on the internets that calls himself IPEEINTHESHOWER, then I'm the least of your problems mate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY

Bodom
11-10-2010, 05:06 PM
Kazarian has the charisma of a piece of cardboard.

Amazing in ring performer, but there needs to be a law against giving him the mic

shanethewolf
11-10-2010, 05:11 PM
Kazarian is perfect for fortune, whereas AJ is totally out of place.

Kazarian was rumoured to have cheated on his wife, he plays a good heel, he looks like a slick kind of guy who would hang out in those circles. AJ is a country boy, a nice guy and a gentleman, has no bad press, has a tribute to his kids tattooed on him, was famous for wearing his wedding ring round his neck and makes a lousy heel.

AJ should never have been in fortune. It makes as much sense as having The Undertaker as a third member of The Hardy Boyz.

Bodom
11-10-2010, 05:13 PM
What does him cheating on his wife have to do anything?

Might make him a douchebag in real life, but doesn't mean he can act like one

shanethewolf
11-10-2010, 05:15 PM

I agree mate. I just ignore him and skim right past any posts of his. Would be nice to have a block feature to the forum though.

shanethewolf
11-10-2010, 05:17 PM

Might make him a douchebag in real life, but doesn't mean he can act like one

It just means his character is consistent with who he is and he fits well with a womanizer like Ric Flair. Much like Jake the Snake, The Rock, Stone Cold, Randy Orton (when he was heel and before he matured) I believe the best wrestling characters are the ones who are based on their real personalities.

Bodom
11-10-2010, 05:18 PM
I agree mate. I just ignore him and skim right past any posts of his. Would be nice to have a block feature to the forum though.

Go to the users profile and under their avatar or whatever, there's "add to ignore list"

If that doesn't block his posts for you, then I don't know what to tell you.

Bodom
11-10-2010, 05:19 PM
It just means his character is consistent with who he is and he fits well with a womanizer like Ric Flair. Much like Jake the Snake, The Rock, Stone Cold, Randy Orton (when he was heel and before he matured) I believe the best wrestling characters are the ones who are based on their real personalities.

The difference with all those guys is they all have charisma and personality. I don't believe Kazarian has that

Rich Cranium
11-10-2010, 05:19 PM

Didn't you know that when you study "How to be a heel 101", the 1st chapter is how to cheat on your wife?

Bam
11-10-2010, 05:21 PM
Didn't you know that when you study "How to be a heel 101", the 1st chapter is how to cheat on your wife?

Or beat your wife.

3:16!!!

tommy1983
11-10-2010, 05:24 PM
You know what wouldn't be cool, if I didn't act like myself. You would really think I'm a prick in real life because on here I have to tone it down a few notches. I'm not everyone's cup of tea and I understand that. It's really easy just to skip over my post and pretend they don't exist most people do and for good reason.;) I look at it like at least I'm original and not part of the flock and like I said earlier I'm here to make you glad, sad or mad. Everyone is different in this world and I treasure my uniqueness. But if your happiness is thwarted by an unknown person on the internets that calls himself IPEEINTHESHOWER, then I'm the least of your problems mate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY

what i reckon, and granted i don't know u, is that u are not really acting yourself. I think that this whole em funny/controversial persona you are trying to make for yourself is actually a feeble attempt to cover up the most probable fact that you are a sad lonely guy who trawls through countless pics on the net to try and make his post on here remotely funny or interesting.
I suppose I'm indulging your wishes just now by giving you the attention you so obviously crave but bro your posts are genuinely boring, yeah i could just skip over them but its pretty hard when u comment and leave daft pics on every subject ffs
It know it is your right as a member of this site but i mean jeez when a guy has an opinion and your response is to post a pic of a crack pipe do u really, honestly, think that that makes anyone smile or like you anymore????
I don't mean to be rude and i truly do feel sorry for you but c'mon, time out with the childish pics an comments plz??

Bodom
11-10-2010, 05:28 PM
Or just leave him be and ignore him.

If it bothers you so much just ignore it and don't waste whatever time you have.

shanethewolf
11-10-2010, 05:42 PM
The difference with all those guys is they all have charisma and personality. I don't believe Kazarian has that

I agree, he's seriously lacking in that area, but he just seems to fit into Fortune whereas AJ seems uncomfortable and out of place there.

ps. Thanks for the info on ignoring users. Seems to have done the job.

Bodom
11-10-2010, 05:47 PM
I agree, he's seriously lacking in that area, but he just seems to fit into Fortune whereas AJ seems uncomfortable and out of place there.

ps. Thanks for the info on ignoring users. Seems to have done the job.

I'll give you that, AJ is much better as a babyface.

Kazarian has the potential and he has Ric Flair to learn from. If he still stays at the level he's at now, he only has himself to blame.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-10-2010, 05:53 PM
what i reckon, and granted i don't know u, is that u are not really acting yourself. I think that this whole em funny/controversial persona you are trying to make for yourself is actually a feeble attempt to cover up the most probable fact that you are a sad lonely guy who trawls through countless pics on the net to try and make his post on here remotely funny or interesting.
I suppose I'm indulging your wishes just now by giving you the attention you so obviously crave but bro your posts are genuinely boring, yeah i could just skip over them but its pretty hard when u comment and leave daft pics on every subject ffs
It know it is your right as a member of this site but i mean jeez when a guy has an opinion and your response is to post a pic of a crack pipe do u really, honestly, think that that makes anyone smile or like you anymore????
I don't mean to be rude and i truly do feel sorry for you but c'mon, time out with the childish pics an comments plz??

Like I said before GLAD, MAD or SAD, I think you just proved my point. As for the crack pipe, maybe you should lighten up eh, we are talking about a fictitious television program. Thanks for worrying about my well being but I can assure you my friend, all is well in my life and thank you for reading my post.

Bodom
11-10-2010, 05:59 PM
Can we stop this back and forth please?

body slam
11-10-2010, 06:43 PM
this is why you have Flair as the mouth piece for the group.

el gabo
11-10-2010, 09:34 PM
this is why you have Flair as the mouth piece for the group.

Like Bodom said earlier: he has as much personality as a piece of cardboard. He has grown though. At least now he's got a bit better on the mic.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-10-2010, 09:55 PM

You know Tomm1983 and shanethewolf after being at the bar with my girlfriend (Im sure you think she is imaginary) I thought about what you said about me. I don't have to do this but I feel I should so you really know the man that is IPEEINTHESHOWER. This is REAL TALK. I understand you don't like what I say or my so called funny/controversial persona I bring to these forums. Believe me, my friends will testify to this, I am being me. The truth is I'm just like you, but a bit over the top. I like me and my many friends in real life like me. Yeah I have my problems, I have bipolar and asperger syndrome but that's what makes me special. God made me and I cant change that. I act like me because I'm not scared what you or anyone thinks about me. I've dealt with this my whole life and you wont be the last person that cant understand me or my thoughts. I've made it in life with all my disorders. I have a F'N beautiful girlfriend that loves me and I'm set for life, can you say that??? I don't have money issues and I certainly don't want to throw that in anyone's face. Just because I'm different from every other ham & egger on this site doesn't make me a sad lonely guy trying to get attention. Yes I like being the the center of attention, I have been that way all through out my life. My brain works differently than yours and I'm so happy I made it this far in life. You can make me out to be the bad guy but in reality who are you to judge me. I've worked my ass off and beat the odds. I have been on this site less than 2 months and I have made an impact for better or worse. You don't have to feel sorry for me, you should be ashamed of yourself I have to get this deep for your feeble mind to understand I'm just like you but i have an edge. I have never gone with the flow and it made me more money than you'll ever see in your life. I'm not a sheep, you can call me the bad guy if you want but remember what goes around comes around. just because someone is different than you, doesn't give you the right to judge them. I'm not sure how it is in Scottland but in civil area's of the world that just makes you an asshole. That my friend is real talk.

WWTNA
11-10-2010, 10:21 PM
You know Tomm1983 and shanethewolf after being at the bar with my girlfriend (Im sure you think she is imaginary) I thought about what you said about me. I don't have to do this but I feel I should so you really know the man that is IPEEINTHESHOWER. This is REAL TALK. I understand you don't like what I say or my so called funny/controversial persona I bring to these forums. Believe me, my friends will testify to this, I am being me. The truth is I'm just like you, but a bit over the top. I like me and my many friends in real life like me. Yeah I have my problems, I have bipolar and asperger syndrome but that's what makes me special. God made me and I cant change that. I act like me because I'm not scared what you or anyone thinks about me. I've dealt with this my whole life and you wont be the last person that cant understand me or my thoughts. I've made it in life with all my disorders. I have a F'N beautiful girlfriend that loves me and I'm set for life, can you say that??? I don't have money issues and I certainly don't want to throw that in anyone's face. Just because I'm different from every other ham & egger on this site doesn't make me a sad lonely guy trying to get attention. Yes I like being the the center of attention, I have been that way all through out my life. My brain works differently than yours and I'm so happy I made it this far in life. You can make me out to be the bad guy but in reality who are you to judge me. I've worked my ass off and beat the odds. I have been on this site less than 2 months and I have made an impact for better or worse. You don't have to feel sorry for me, you should be ashamed of yourself I have to get this deep for your feeble mind to understand I'm just like you but i have an edge. I have never gone with the flow and it made me more money than you'll ever see in your life. I'm not a sheep, you can call me the bad guy if you want but remember what goes around comes around. just because someone is different than you, doesn't give you the right to judge them. I'm not sure how it is in Scottland but in civil area's of the world that just makes you an asshole. That my friend is real talk.

Just leave it alone. Can we get on topic here? I feel that Kaz is a great wrestler but when it comes down to it, he is bad on the mic. I feel as though as times where he tries to hard to be a heel. I don't think that he will ever out-shine AJ Styles. NEVER! AJ is phenomenal!

Bodom
11-10-2010, 10:24 PM
Just leave it alone. Can we get on topic here? I feel that Kaz is a great wrestler but when it comes down to it, he is bad on the mic. I feel as though as times where he tries to hard to be a heel. I don't think that he will ever out-shine AJ Styles. NEVER! AJ is phenomenal!

I quote this for truth.

tommy1983
11-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Like I said before GLAD, MAD or SAD, I think you just proved my point. As for the crack pipe, maybe you should lighten up eh, we are talking about a fictitious television program. Thanks for worrying about my well being but I can assure you my friend, all is well in my life and thank you for reading my post.

You know what in the interests of keeping the peace, just keep posting whatever you want bruv, no more complaints from me :)

I'm being pretty rude, i suppose i kinda forget sometimes what it must be like to be a guy like yourself. To rely on sites like these for a bit of fun must be kinda lonely and i apologise for pulling you up for it ok

Chin up fella, could be worse, u could lose your broadband connection after all

Bodom
11-11-2010, 01:08 PM
So can you two kiss and make up already?

Rich Cranium
11-11-2010, 01:17 PM
So can you two kiss and make up already?

Thanks, started to feel like a "Days of Our Lives" thread.

tommy1983
11-11-2010, 01:18 PM

Actually spat my coffee over the desk there son!!

Mate because you see a girl in a video, doesn't mean she's your girlfriend buddy ok???
In my experience of all different types of people its usually the ones who big up what they have that are usually the ones who have the least, i might be wrong but i reckon u could be one of them???

i am not rich (not bad though), own a modest house, not bad job and have just recently split up with my long term gf.... now thats real talk.
Now, all i expressed before was my opinion, what i thought might be the case while still maintaining i could be wrong because i don't know u. All i asked for was a little time out from the daft pics and slogans and now all of a sudden you call me feeble minded, call me judgmental, say i should be ashamed of myself and call me an asshole.

now my friend have you reacted like this because i was right or because it is you in fact who is the asshole??

Rich Cranium
11-11-2010, 01:19 PM

Mate because you see a girl in a video, doesn't mean she's your girlfriend buddy ok???
In my experience of all different types of people its usually the ones who big up what they have that are usually the ones who have the least, i might be wrong but i reckon u could be one of them???

i am not rich (not bad though), own a modest house, not bad job and have just recently split up with my long term gf.... now thats real talk.
Now, all i expressed before was my opinion, what i thought might be the case while still maintaining i could be wrong because i don't know u. All i asked for was a little time out from the daft pics and slogans and now all of a sudden you call me feeble minded, call me judgmental, say i should be ashamed of myself and call me an asshole.

now my friend have you reacted like this because i was right or because it is you in fact who is the asshole??

~The Sage Continues....Stay Tuned....

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-11-2010, 02:24 PM

You know Son, I call'em like I see'em and your exaclly that an asshole i.e internet tough guy if you will. There is always one in the crowd so congratulations on being him. I take time out of my busy day to come on this site and contribute my thoughts and concern's in the only the way I can. I'd bet my house on you being under the age of 20 and still live with the mom's. I'd also make a bet you also get incapacity benefits from your government. If you lived in the US you would be thanking me for footing the bill. Ever heard of the saying Three failures and a fire make a Scotsman's fortune. Your a failure in life SON. I don't talk about my personal life in general because I like to be mysterious and it's not in my best interest and its certainly in poor taste of me to talk about what i have when there are so many that cant afford a pot to piss in. I'm not playing anymore games with you and this will be my last response to you. I guess Ill leave you with this. “Some people have a way about them that seems to say: "If I have only one life to live, let me live it as a jerk”

tommy1983
11-11-2010, 03:01 PM
You know Son, I call'em like I see'em and your exaclly that an asshole i.e internet tough guy if you will. There is always one in the crowd so congratulations on being him. I take time out of my busy day to come on this site and contribute my thoughts and concern's in the only the way I can. I'd bet my house on you being under the age of 20 and still live with the mom's. I'd also make a bet you also get incapacity benefits from your government. If you lived in the US you would be thanking me for footing the bill. Ever heard of the saying Three failures and a fire make a Scotsman's fortune. Your a failure in life SON. I don't talk about my personal life in general because I like to be mysterious and it's not in my best interest and its certainly in poor taste of me to talk about what i have when there are so many that cant afford a pot to piss in. I'm not playing anymore games with you and this will be my last response to you. I guess Ill leave you with this. “Some people have a way about them that seems to say: "If I have only one life to live, let me live it as a jerk”

bro you are a joke!!
You try and pull me up for being judgmental, what exactly are you doing??? "under 20 and stay with your mom", "on incapacity benefits from your government" sounds kinda judgmental to me. as for this internet hardman carry on, there is only one of us calling names and making personal attacks and thats you SON.

Failure in life, what makes u think that??? in no way do i consider myself a massive success but a failure, kinda harsh no? If you wanna go down the whole personal attack route then so be it SON i'll tie u up in so many knots you'll be crying to mommy for help , i was merely stating an opinion and with the way u have reacted i, and everyone else on this site, can see that i'm probably correct in my assumptions. and using the whole, i'm not playing games and this is my last post, things just kinda highlights my point.

By the way i'm 27 (tommy1983 not kinda give that away??) and stay in a bought house with my housemate, whereas u are probably 35 or so, fat, very ugly and the closest u have come to a girl is tucking your dick between your legs and "pretending" ( i hate to resort to these kinda comments but it seems all u understand) now take your time, pluck up the courage, ask your "many mates" for help, search for a pic and i wait for your response with baited breath SON