PDA

View Full Version : bfg series

jackhalloween
06-15-2012, 11:14 AM
Who do you think will win the series? If James Storm wins, do you think that's to predictable?

SESAfro
06-15-2012, 11:24 AM
If James Storm wins it would be predictable but understandable. He left to reevaluate himself and become stronger than he ever was. He'd win with little effort, or maybe more, but it'll work out in the end. If not being at least 2nd place, you guys will complain that "He returned for nothing!" or "That's stupid he should've won!" Either way, there are it's faults.

I personally want Pope to win. LET'S GO POPE!

The Puppeteer
06-15-2012, 02:54 PM
Storm seems like the obvious candidate, and I'd honestly have no problem with that. Him beating Roode at Bound for Glory would be a nice "coming full circle" kind of thing. That being said, I hope Joe and Daniels do well too.

Or you know... they could just have Robbie E fist pump his way to the World Title! :rolleyes:

Mr. Ziggles
06-17-2012, 05:55 PM
I hope Storm doesnt win, I have nothing against the guy but it would just be way too predictable, as for who should win i'll say either Bully Ray or Samoa joe, and have the winner face AA, rather than Roode so Roode VS Storm can take place but not be for the title as if it was to be for the title there would be a 99% chance storm would win but eliminate the title and it seems more equal.

The Piper
06-17-2012, 05:57 PM
I would mark the fuck out if Pope won, but Storm seems like a super now, so it's almost too likely he'll win it.

Steve Austin
06-17-2012, 06:03 PM
I think Storm will win and I've only seen one episode of Impact and one PPV in 6 years.

It is predictable (If he does) but it's also a wise move, he's extremely popular and I'm sure plenty of TNA fans want to see Storm v Roode again.

tommytopographic
06-21-2012, 09:25 AM
I agree its a bit too predictable for Storm to win it and i would be a little suprised if he did now because it seems almost a bit too inevitable, hes the runaway fave. Would love to see Pope win it but i think theres more chance of Scott Steiner appearing on this weeks impact :D

HeelTurn
06-21-2012, 09:38 AM
I would be happy for Storm to win, it will give closure to the whole Storm/Roode feud and finally he could have a run as champ. You never know, Roode may not be the champ going into Bound For Glory, but I doubt he will lose it at this point.

wrestlingfan66513
06-21-2012, 09:38 AM
A lot of the guys would be a good fit to win (except Robbie E). There was a storyline with Joe winning last year but it got scrapped so there is a chance that could happen. Nothing wrong with Storm winning in my opinion, but Pope and Joe would be great fits.

HCollins-TNA1
06-21-2012, 04:42 PM
I'm calling it James Storm vs Samoa Joe feud later this year or afterwards for the World title....

jordan1995
06-21-2012, 04:53 PM
Personally i want Joe to win it , but i fins that highly unlikely.
I would love to see Aries have the world tittle going into BFG and Joe win to have their rematch from slammiversary, however i believe Storm is going to win it.

Wrestling1
06-27-2012, 08:27 PM
i personally want hardy to win since he got cheated out of the title .. or pope .. i wanna see robbie e do something .. kinda lol. and why the hell is gunner not in the bfg series