PDA

View Full Version : After Ziggler loses to Sheamus at No Way Out

URATOOL
06-15-2012, 06:17 AM
How long till they build him up to a proper WHC or WWE title run and will he have to turn face to do it?

It's pretty obvious that Sheamus will win at NWO. He is pretty much unbeatable in single competition at the moment and Ziggler has had no build up to the match (due to it being a last minute throw together). So this will be yet another very brief taste of the world title scene.

He is a future multiple world title holder that's a no brainer. But will he have to turn face for this. Most world champs fall into three camps. Popular faces on hot winning streaks, dominant heels who crush their competition on the way to the gold or the sneaking, cheating heels. I can't see Dolph ever being a dominant heel. He's just to small and wirey. And I'd like to think they won't have him have a world title run where he wins it by cheating and distractions and then defends it the same way. We've seen that style from Dolph for to long and it would be boring to see it again. So that only leaves a face turn.

I'll reserve judgement on a face Ziggler till I see it.

Mikeyboy7777777
06-15-2012, 06:55 AM
i hope ziggler will be a heel champ
i absolutely hate dominant heels who just squash their opponents the only exception i didn't hate was brock lesnar
i think dolph ziggler would be the perfect cheating heel.

blink
06-15-2012, 07:00 AM
i absolutely hate dominant heels who just squash their opponents the only exception i didn't hate was brock lesnar
This. I think dolph could be a great cheating heel. Kind of like the gimmick of ric flair with the look of billy gunn with the athleticism of hbk. I like dolph. Nothing he does is boring to me. He could stand in the ring for 3 hours and eat tacos and it'd still be entertaining. And he'd sell the shit outta that too!

bartish2
06-15-2012, 07:41 AM
He is more entertaining as a heel, same for sheamus. Most faces are boring. I hope is a heel because heel = entertainment

scribblerking
06-15-2012, 08:07 AM
My prediction is Dolph will actually do so well it looks as if he might pull off the win and Swagger will somehow screw it up for him setting up a long feud between the two...jack is really the one in need of change and could benefit from a true face turn...

akbar
06-15-2012, 08:28 AM
I hate dominant heel but I hate cheating heels even more. But I just can't see Dolph as an dominant heel and he'll probably end up as a cheating heel, because it just makes sense for his small build and Vickie connection. Obviously it makes sens ego make him face and win fairly but I reckon it'll be pretty interesting to have a heel who wins on pure skill and wrestling ability, I reckon he can pull that off.

deadly56
06-15-2012, 08:34 AM
How long till they build him up to a proper WHC or WWE title run and will he have to turn face to do it?

It's pretty obvious that Sheamus will win at NWO. He is pretty much unbeatable in single competition at the moment and Ziggler has had no build up to the match (due to it being a last minute throw together). So this will be yet another very brief taste of the world title scene.

He is a future multiple world title holder that's a no brainer. But will he have to turn face for this. Most world champs fall into three camps. Popular faces on hot winning streaks, dominant heels who crush their competition on the way to the gold or the sneaking, cheating heels. I can't see Dolph ever being a dominant heel. He's just to small and wirey. And I'd like to think they won't have him have a world title run where he wins it by cheating and distractions and then defends it the same way. We've seen that style from Dolph for to long and it would be boring to see it again. So that only leaves a face turn.

I'll reserve judgement on a face Ziggler till I see it.

You all want Ziggler to do something great in the match. Listen we all know if given the time he will obviously put on a great match, but the thing is he always does that. He always makes sure all of his matches are top notch just, because this match is for the World Heavy Weight Championship isn't going to make a difference especially if we all know(including Dolph)that he's gonna LOSE.

What I suggest is instead of hoping he will put on a great match at No Way Out which will be forgotten, how about he does something surprising before or after the match that will shock all of us. Which has nothing got to do with Vickie and Swagger. Their is no point of Dolph continually doing great forgetful matches if it's getting him no where, all i'm trying to say is there have been a hell lot of wrestlers who aren't as good as Dolph but been given the push of their lives. Stone Cold,Rock,Batista,HHH all of the names I have mention are good wrestlers, but Dolph is actually better. The thing is the names I have mention aren't just good wrestlers, but have good mic skills,real like Characters, they know how to entertain the crowd. They also have had memorable moments, that doesn't mean they have to be a spectacular wrestler, just better than decent.

All i'm saying is so far Ziggler is being sort of a one trick poney, and his one trick has gotten him recognize but people know he has more potential. If he doesn't find more tricks soon his future isn't going to be very bright.

Tomsta666
06-15-2012, 08:44 AM
All signs are pointing to Sheamus retaining, but you never know though. They might throw us a curveball and have Ziggler win.

Can't really see him as a face though. He will however more than likely turn when he eventually breaks away from from Vickie and Swagger.
Which might happen at this PPV.

Sahu
06-15-2012, 10:02 AM
This. I think dolph could be a great cheating heel. Kind of like the gimmick of ric flair with the look of billy gunn with the athleticism of hbk. I like dolph. Nothing he does is boring to me. He could stand in the ring for 3 hours and eat tacos and it'd still be entertaining. And he'd sell the shit outta that too!

This This I like most....Ziggler can pull off a Flair kinda reign very well n convincingly....just that he should improve his mic skills...

jack is really the one in need of change and could benefit from a true face turn...

True...Jack can be a good face...his All American American Gimmick can be treated as a face...n let him fight for US of A....let him go after atleast one match against Brock n allow him to wrestle at his full potential...let him lose..but should lose after a hell of a fight..that can build his face turn...n continue it till ADR comes..n let them feud...they can put gr8 matches...as both of them r gr8 in ring....

DK Wrestling Savior
06-15-2012, 10:05 AM
Unless Ziggler can prove that he will be a draw, I don't see multiple champion in his future. I think he's just a filler while guys like Orton and Jericho are suspended, and Miz is off doing a movie. Outside of that, I think he'll be shlupped right back to being the dreck that he is.

akbar
06-15-2012, 10:15 AM
Unless Ziggler can prove that he will be a draw, I don't see multiple champion in his future. I think he's just a filler while guys like Orton and Jericho are suspended, and Miz is off doing a movie. Outside of that, I think he'll be shlupped right back to being the dreck that he is.
Venturing more and more out into the forum world I see...

LMPunker
06-15-2012, 11:05 AM
dolph will/should win money in the bank

Viperfish
06-15-2012, 11:12 AM
I don't think losing the match at NWO would be bad for Ziggler. If anything, if they have a long match and tell a proper story, it can only build Ziggler. If he gets a 5 minute match and gets stomped, Ziggler comes out of that worse off than how he went in. If he gets a 30 minute match and he's going toe to toe with Sheamus and they're giving each other everything they've got, it'll build Ziggler up to be a legit top-tier competitor. It'll be even better if they do a classy handshake after the match or on Raw the next night, initiated by Ziggler.

After typing Ziggler so many times, I have to say that his name is awful.

SESAfro
06-15-2012, 11:16 AM
I don't think losing the match at NWO would be bad for Ziggler. If anything, if they have a long match and tell a proper story, it can only build Ziggler. If he gets a 5 minute match and gets stomped, Ziggler comes out of that worse off than how he went in. If he gets a 30 minute match and he's going toe to toe with Sheamus and they're giving each other everything they've got, it'll build Ziggler up to be a legit top-tier competitor. It'll be even better if they do a classy handshake after the match or on Raw the next night, initiated by Ziggler.

After typing Ziggler so many times, I have to say that his name is awful.
This is exactly what I was thinking. But I'd have to disagree with you on Ziggler having an awful name. It's different, in a good way.

Cabers
06-15-2012, 01:19 PM

I really like this especially if he is a sneaky heel as well like eddie guerrero!

SkilletBoi
06-15-2012, 02:26 PM
errm guys, he already said what's gonna happen before, during and after NO WAY OUT........

3:17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QDBoVBJEOg&sns=tw

Joonny
06-15-2012, 05:31 PM
Ziggler will win his "first" major title by either cashing in his briefcase in 201* or winning the Royal Rumble.
But first, he has to stop jobbing to the main eventers.

With him winning a belt in the near future, it could also elevate Vickie's manager cred.

Sorry for my bad english.

HeelTurn
06-15-2012, 05:33 PM
Have him ditch Vickie for Shaul, shows how much of a #Heel he is that he would drop another heel for a younger model.

Rick BoA
06-16-2012, 12:50 AM
I would like to see him turn face. I think he could do a great job on his own.

Mikeyboy7777777
06-16-2012, 05:21 AM
I hate dominant heel but I hate cheating heels even more. But I just can't see Dolph as an dominant heel and he'll probably end up as a cheating heel, because it just makes sense for his small build and Vickie connection. Obviously it makes sens ego make him face and win fairly but I reckon it'll be pretty interesting to have a heel who wins on pure skill and wrestling ability, I reckon he can pull that off.
no offence akbar but heels are hated and should be hated not only because they get boo´d but because they don´t deserve to win the match faces do heels cheat and win it´ll always be like this else wrestling as it is now will change too much for my liking personally

johnnydropkicks
06-16-2012, 10:46 AM
betcha if he zig zags vicky it'll get him over

Viperfish
06-18-2012, 10:37 AM
So now that the PPV has taken place, and now that the result was what it was... do you see Ziggler as a main eventer? I certainly do. I was surprised at how the crowd reacted to Ziggler, they were very much behind him. It was reminiscent of how the crowd was behind Santino in the last Elimination Chamber PPV.

Tomsta666
06-18-2012, 10:44 AM
So now that the PPV has taken place, and now that the result was what it was... do you see Ziggler as a main eventer? I certainly do. I was surprised at how the crowd reacted to Ziggler, they were very much behind him. It was reminiscent of how the crowd was behind Santino in the last Elimination Chamber PPV.

They were even chanting for him throughout and king (could of been Cole) was like "listen to this crowd, they're right behind Sheamus with the let's go Sheamus chants"

NO!! Clearly it was "Let's go Ziggler" :rolleyes: