PDA

View Full Version : John Cena Your Time Is Up.....

LegendsMadeWrestling
06-15-2012, 01:46 AM
We don't want to see you YOUR TIME IS UP well that's my opinion. Now that we've been having Cm Punk as WWE Champion he is over with the fans, even way more over than John Cena so why keep putting Cena in the Main Event. Daniel Bryan another great Main Eventer I've always been a fan of his and his heel run is going great which also is over with the fans more than Cena IMO. Now we are getting these great Wrestling Entertainers which Cena Is NOT like Dolph Ziggler this man can sell a move, can put on great matches and his mic skills are kind of growing which also is growing with the fans lil by lil. Cody Rhodes this guy is my favorite only if he works in his mic skills just a lil bit more he will complete his package to be known as one of the greats.

So the whole point of this thread is that we are getting all these new guys stepping up to be main event top wrestlers there is still more that I didn't mention but now that we all of these actual great Wrestling Entertainer I think John Cena as Top Face of the company is up which to me he time has been up since 2007 cuz of his boring, lame and not very entertaining so called gimmick so why keep having Cena in the Main Event so that he can make a kid happy, Why have Cena act like a dumbass kid in his promos so that he can make a kid smile and Why keep Cena while there other with better talent than Cena as the top face just so that he can keep making kids wishes come true??

The last time I checked a wrestling business is already a violent environment don't matter if it's PG they still do stuff that can show kids how they can easily hurt themselves, a Wrestling business is about putting on great Wrestling & Entertainment for all the fans not just for the half of crowd. So Cena his time is up and now it's Cm Punk, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes TIME!!

So leave your thoughts and if I missed any other wrestlers who you think will be way better than John Cena as a Top Face....

Haruko Haruhara
06-15-2012, 01:59 AM
We don't want to see you YOUR TIME IS UP well that's my opinion. Now that we've been having Cm Punk as WWE Champion he is over with the fans, even way more over than John Cena so why keep putting Cena in the Main Event. Daniel Bryan another great Main Eventer I've always been a fan of his and his heel run is going great which also is over with the fans more than Cena IMO. Now we are getting these great Wrestling Entertainers which Cena Is NOT like Dolph Ziggler this man can sell a move, can put on great matches and his mic skills are kind of growing which also is growing with the fans lil by lil. Cody Rhodes this guy is my favorite only if he works in his mic skills just a lil bit more he will complete his package to be known as one of the greats.

So the whole point of this thread is that we are getting all these new guys stepping up to be main event top wrestlers there is still more that I didn't mention but now that we all of these actual great Wrestling Entertainer I think John Cena as Top Face of the company is up which to me he time has been up since 2007 cuz of his boring, lame and not very entertaining so called gimmick so why keep having Cena in the Main Event so that he can make a kid happy, Why have Cena act like a dumbass kid in his promos so that he can make a kid smile and Why keep Cena while there other with better talent than Cena as the top face just so that he can keep making kids wishes come true??

The last time I checked a wrestling business is already a violent environment don't matter if it's PG they still do stuff that can show kids how they can easily hurt themselves, a Wrestling business is about putting on great Wrestling & Entertainment for all the fans not just for the half of crowd. So Cena his time is up and now it's Cm Punk, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes TIME!!

So leave your thoughts and if I missed any other wrestlers who you think will be way better than John Cena as a Top Face....

I smell a Mark.

Dameduse823
06-15-2012, 02:09 AM
I agree with you to a certain point but if I'm reading this right and you just want Cena gone let me ask you a question. What will make people care about the up and coming stars if they aren't taking o the top names in the company? Like him or hate him Cena earned his spot and considering how much attention he gets he isn't going anywhere. Basically he's the new Triple H, the guy who everyone knows and understands is at the top of the roster. They shouldn't be making cena go away they should just be having him involved with newer stars rather the the established ones.

Rick BoA
06-15-2012, 02:47 AM
John Cena is still the face of the 'E'. He may not have the title but he is at a point in his career that he does not need it. I agree that he should not be main eventing ppv's if the title is not involved though.

Mojo Tartarus
06-15-2012, 02:50 AM
Anyway you're OK, you only get to see him half as much as the rest of us, what with you quitting watching Raw! :rolleyes:

The Brown One
06-15-2012, 06:40 AM
I see you moved from hating Cena on the blogs to hating Cena on the forums. To answer your question, it's business. Believe it or not, Punk and Bryan don't bring ratings up. Over the past few months, ratings have shown that CM Punk in the main event loses a lot of viewers (and this is with him as WWE champion). Whilst Cena in the main event, or any time of the show for that matter, gets the ratings up. Why do you think they stopped putting Punk in the main event of Raw 2 months ago? He just doesn't draw how they would like him to.

You may not like Cena, but a huge proportion of fans do, so hes going to be there as long as he can to bring in the ratings. Hes also a huge merch seller, albeit others have passed him in merch sales, but hes still right up there.

URATOOL
06-15-2012, 06:54 AM
Lets keep this simple.

Cena = Massive ticket sales, loads of PPV sells and fucking huge merch sales. END OF STORY.

You may not like him but you don't matter to the WWE. I'd happily bet that you don't spend a third of the amount a full on Cena fan spend on WWE stuff.

bartish2
06-15-2012, 07:17 AM
the only reason he is around is to keep the company afloat. Let me explain, the only reason wwe is a company is because they just shove the same guys down our throat to make the little kids happy to buy merch & tickets. Then they advertise slim jim, tacos, twix etc before matches to make money. Regardless they are loosing money overall ever, they are a sinking ship. Gone from a wrestling company, it is all about entertainment. Believe me, john cenas time was up before he even came to the wwe. His gimmick sucks and is ruining the company. Hopefully they fire him at nwo so he can leave for a while, people are sick of him. Then again who am I kidding he was fired before and saved, every time. Luckily vince will choose a new face so cenas time is about over. To sum it up, he is only there to sell merch...even though plenty of other stars make more, they feel to need to deliver more garbage scripts with the same guy all the time like hes good or something when he SUCKS and is boring as hell :)... He is turning raw into a corny kids show. just channel flip him like I do, & cheer for the other guy in the PPV :) There is plenty of guys in the company to keep it afloat and they are doing a great job, we dont like cena and we dont want to see him anymore so he needs to go away. btw great picture LMAO that pretty much sums up how worthless his words are. He is another one for you.

Lowki
06-15-2012, 07:19 AM

IF CM Punk was way over, then they would promote him more. He's not. Cena is still the face of the company because he is still raking the money in. As much as i don't like Cena, the main event is generally whichever match Cena is in. Cena vs Big show is being promoted a hell of a lot more than Bryan/Kane/Punk and that is fact.

Lowki
06-15-2012, 07:22 AM
the only reason he is around is to keep the company afloat. Let me explain, the only reason wwe is a company is because they just shove the same guys down our throat to make the little kids happy to buy merch & tickets. Then they advertise slim jim, tacos, twix etc before matches to make money. Regardless they are loosing money overall ever, they are a sinking ship. Gone from a wrestling company, it is all about entertainment. Believe me, john cenas time was up before he even came to the wwe. His gimmick sucks and is ruining the company. Hopefully they fire him at nwo so he can leave for a while, people are sick of him. Then again who am I kidding he was fired before and saved, every time. Luckily vince will choose a new face so cenas time is about over.
If wwe were a sinking ship - why would they continue doing WWE studios AND open a network, both of which are losing them quite a lot of money? Vince is smart. If they were losing THAT much money to the point that they started getting concerned, stuidos would be shut immediately and the network would cease before it began. Shareholders would be pulling out in droves. Sinking ship? I doubt that.

bartish2
06-15-2012, 07:28 AM
If wwe were a sinking ship - why would they continue doing WWE studios AND open a network, both of which are losing them quite a lot of money? Vince is smart. If they were losing THAT much money to the point that they started getting concerned, stuidos would be shut immediately and the network would cease before it began. Shareholders would be pulling out in droves. Sinking ship? I doubt that.
they loose money every year, they have lost 43% viewership since 2001 (3.1 max rating these days when they used to get 6's & 7's back then) , and more every year PLUS PPV buys are decreasing every year unless they do something drastic like bring back a legend to mini-spike buys. So yes they are a sinking ship, they cant fight it forever with the slim jims, tacos, twix & advertising and merch sales. They need to fact the fact, their product sucks and if they don't change it they are only fighting off the unavoidable.

Tomsta666
06-15-2012, 08:40 AM
But I thought his time is NOW!!

Sahu
06-15-2012, 10:12 AM
They should use Cena to put others over..had they continued that cena/Punk feud furthermore..by now Punk would hav been a huge draw...but HHH kept his nose inside n ruined Punk's future as a huge draw...n again they mt have allowed Punk win cleanly on Cena...then it mt have helped his career n his gimmick of being the best in the world...

Now let Cena feud with DB and let him put over DB.....

KJ PUNK
06-15-2012, 10:20 AM
they loose money every year, they have lost 43% viewership since 2001 (3.1 max rating these days when they used to get 6's & 7's back then) , and more every year PLUS PPV buys are decreasing every year unless they do something drastic like bring back a legend to mini-spike buys. So yes they are a sinking ship, they cant fight it forever with the slim jims, tacos, twix & advertising and merch sales. They need to fact the fact, their product sucks and if they don't change it they are only fighting off the unavoidable.

That has NOTHING to do with illegal streams :rolleyes:

EDIT: Also, not a single 6 or 7 was given that day.

http://www.twnpnews.com/information/wweraw2001.shtml

BennyTheBall
06-15-2012, 10:37 AM
I am actually perplexed by this thread.

Cena = Money.
Cena = Loved by kids.
Cena = Fantasy for moms of those kids.

CM is over, but not that over. You get rid of Cena, the WWE loses about 50% of it's star power.

Viperfish
06-15-2012, 11:07 AM
His time is not up. Cena is one of the few people on the roster that can draw without being in the title picture. WWE NEEDS more guys like this.

The Puppeteer
06-15-2012, 02:45 PM
Like many others have said, no one draws attention and money like Cena. He's also the best posterboy the WWE could ask for out of all the guys they have, with all the charity and Make-A-Wish stuff he does too. I don't see anyone being as willing or good as John Cena at doing that type of thing.

pauadrian
06-15-2012, 03:13 PM
Says the guy that said he would stop watching wrestling altogether and still keeps posting about current topics

Krysys
06-15-2012, 03:35 PM
http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/239-oh-look-its-this-thread-again.jpg

thedag
06-15-2012, 04:15 PM
I'm sick of these threads.

URATOOL
06-15-2012, 05:39 PM

So stop watching it. Why are you letting it be a factor in your life if it's so terrible? Oh I get it.... You're either a moron or a troll. You choose.

HeelTurn
06-15-2012, 05:41 PM
WWE fanbase is shrinking, rating aren't what they used to be, Cena is the poster boy...is it his fault? No course not, its a mixture of everything. I'm not a fan of him, but the guy sells loads of merch, t-shirts, figures etc.

Lowki
06-15-2012, 06:18 PM
They've stagnated. Their ratings dropped heavily BEFORE 2005 and have no pretty much remained in the same region. They will still be here in 30 years, no doubt. Yes viewership and buys have dropped, but they make a lot from international revenue and sponsorship. If it was that bad, then they would go into panic mode.

LegendsMadeWrestling
06-15-2012, 07:22 PM
Says the guy that said he would stop watching wrestling altogether and still keeps posting about current topics

I did stop watching it but dont mean I can say what I want about how bad the WWE is today with there boring poster boy acting like a dumb child. The only thing Cena does well is sell merchandise.

LegendsMadeWrestling
06-15-2012, 07:25 PM
I'm sick of these threads.

Then why bother looking at the post. Lol I swear these Cena fan boys are the true morons

K2Jelly
06-15-2012, 07:31 PM
Why keep Cena in the main event?

Maybe that has something to do with the fact that he's their top draw AND their posterboy?

thedag
06-15-2012, 07:49 PM
Then why bother looking at the post. Lol I swear these Cena fan boys are the true morons

I'm not a cena fan.the point is you made a thread that been made a million times. you just look like a dumb ass bitching about something you don't watch.

akbar
06-15-2012, 08:06 PM
Because it wastes valuable thread space...

Y2JLionsault
06-15-2012, 08:34 PM
What difference does it make? Seriously just don't watch his segments or matches, it's pretty simple. Why does it matter that his match is on after CM Punk's? Stop watching after Punk's match and there you have your main event. You're turning the smallest thing into a huge deal. Enjoy the shit Punk, Bryan, Ziggler and Rhodes are doing atm and stop being a sook. How can you say that they are only entertaining half the audience? Yes Cena is there for the kids but you still get to see all the guys you wanna see so your point is invalid.

bearkg88
06-15-2012, 08:49 PM
Cena is Hogan...here is what I mean by this before people starting jumping down my throat. Hogan was never an amazing wrestler in the ring, or even the best mic worker, but he has established himself as a huge name. Even to this point where TNA is still using him. Cena is like that. Cena has established himself as a huge name in and out of the ring, and even when the time comes where he might not wrestler all the time, the WWE will still use him. Cena=Money plain and simple. You might hate him or the character for whatever reason, but Cena is a large part of the success in recent years.

LegendsMadeWrestling
06-16-2012, 02:06 AM
I'm not a cena fan.the point is you made a thread that been made a million times. you just look like a dumb ass bitching about something you don't watch.

I just dont like him as a wrestling entertainer cuz he not even watchable and I dont know where u people are from not allot of people know who John Cena is in LA just to show u nobody watches this boring shit no more. Oh no ur not a Cena fan but then yet again ur here to complain about another cena post the f*** outta here

URATOOL
06-16-2012, 04:43 AM
I just dont like him as a wrestling entertainer cuz he not even watchable and I dont know where u people are from not allot of people know who John Cena is in LA just to show u nobody watches this boring shit no more. Oh no ur not a Cena fan but then yet again ur here to complain about another cena post the f*** outta here

I wasn't a Cena fan before. But now I know just how much he winds you up I'm converted. Cena is great. Long live Cena as the face of the WWE.

thedag
06-16-2012, 08:12 AM

I pity you.

magglis
06-16-2012, 08:32 AM
I will make it simple ---> WWE - Cena = No ratings

BennyTheBall
06-16-2012, 10:27 AM
I wasn't a Cena fan before. But now I know just how much he winds you up I'm converted. Cena is great. Long live Cena as the face of the WWE.

By far the best post of this thread.

johnnydropkicks
06-16-2012, 10:34 AM

I think it's blatantly obvious that Cena is the biggest or at least one of the biggest pro-wrestlers of all time. I don't think it's all personal doing on the part of him, but his presence is just so huge it can't be denied how powerful he is. Whether people love Cena or hate Cena he turns it all on himself. In his matches people don't chant for his opponent, they chant for and against Cena. so yeah he definitely has the best crowd response perhaps even bigger than Hulk Hogan.

Lowki
06-19-2012, 10:05 AM
Cena! Cena! Cena!

K2Jelly
06-19-2012, 03:31 PM
URATOOL put it best:

I love "John Cena" threads. The WWE is not a sports league. It is an entertainment company. The sooner people just learn to accept that the sooner they can stop crying about John and move on. He doesn't appeal to you and you don't like the way he performs. You don't like the repetitive nature of his wins. You don't like his under dog build ups, followed by the beat down/comeback endings. Awwwww..... Well tough. Millions of others love the guy. He sells merch and PPV buys like no one else. He is a hero to millions of kids and that is where the money comes from that pays the wages of the guys you get hard-ons for.

Without Cena and before him Hogan and after him *insert the next unbeatable super face* your beloved entertainment company wouldn't be the huge money machine that has entertained you for many years. So for your own sake I suggest you just suck it up and either learn to find what entertainment value you can in his matches or just ignore him. Cause he ain't going anywhere and he ain't changing, no matter how much you whine.

justinjackson1983
06-20-2012, 03:15 PM

Exactly a wrestling buisness, its a buisness and a buisness that has a board of directors to please -John Cena earns the company money.Now if you ran a wrestling buisness and a superstar was earning you millions, elicited a response from the crowd every night -you would risk taking him of the card and putting someone in his position which would cost you millions...

or you could do what the wwe are doing right now milking cena for his worth whilst building new superstars for the future i.e cm punk sheamus.

Like it or not the Main attraction for mania this year was cena/Rock do you think the general public would pay for a big time fight if it was the Rock/Punk?

I understand you dont like Cena I honestly would suggest watching TNA if you want a different flavour of the month every month as wwe always builds a company around one guy..milk that cow and move onto the next..

you said it yourself its a wresting buisness