Kevin Steen (c) vs. Eddie Edwards

Texas Death Match
Jay Briscoe vs. Charlie Haas

Jay Leathal vs. Michael Elgin

Four Corners Proving Ground Match
Roderick Strong (c) vs. BJ Whitmer vs. Kyle O'Reilly vs. Adam Cole

Davey Richards vs. Mike Mondo

All Night eXpress vs. Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander

Several good matches.... I must say... In my home state probably want be there... but glad to see it coming...

Robareid
06-15-2012, 02:15 AM
It looks like a good card. Hopefully this is really the end of The Briscoe vs. WGTT fued, as it's more than run it's course. I'll be intrested to see what Mondo vs. Richards is like. ANX vs. C&C should be pretty good like their TV match which was fun, the four corners match I'm expecting to be a show stealer with all that talent in it. I love Elgin but I'm not too much of a fan of Leathal, so I'm not too sure what it'll be like. Then Steen vs. Edwards looks solid, a great main event. I'd expect atleast ****, maybe more.

All in all, good card, I'll definately be picking up the DVD

Cabers
06-15-2012, 02:47 PM
Aww man if it was close to where i was living i would have to go to it! Its a bit of stretch for me though! So i will have to continue being a keyboard admirer of ROH.

HCollins-TNA1
06-16-2012, 12:23 AM
100 mile from here to Charleston... Plus no way to go there.... Always and hopefully next time ROH comes I can go...

HCollins-TNA1
06-16-2012, 12:24 AM
It looks like a good card. Hopefully this is really the end of The Briscoe vs. WGTT fued, as it's more than run it's course. I'll be intrested to see what Mondo vs. Richards is like. ANX vs. C&C should be pretty good like their TV match which was fun, the four corners match I'm expecting to be a show stealer with all that talent in it. I love Elgin but I'm not too much of a fan of Leathal, so I'm not too sure what it'll be like. Then Steen vs. Edwards looks solid, a great main event. I'd expect atleast ****, maybe more.

All in all, good card, I'll definately be picking up the DVD
What going to end this feud is loser leaves the company!!!

Me too, I'm for surely investing in the DVD of the event...