PDA

View Full Version : What to expect??

helmsley
06-14-2012, 08:46 PM
What do you think we should expect from nxt and superstars being one show??

personally i believe this should be the third brand of the wwe, but giving it more mainstream attention and even giving them some specific title with relevant importance, maybe bringing back cruserweight or european, and letting it have a match at ppv and some random appearences at raw.

so what do you guys think???
and who do you think will be called to the main roster sooner?

PandaMassacre
06-14-2012, 08:52 PM
If they fuse them together and give them a completely new and original name then I would love to see guys like Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Michael Migillicuty(?), Tyson Kidd, and Trent Baretta and others to be used the right way. It could be a new and fresh show for the underdogs and those with extreme potential that really do not need to be buried by people like Ryback.

Krysys
06-14-2012, 11:02 PM
I don't believe that NXT and Superstars are becoming one brand, could be wrong though

CM Rock-Austin
06-15-2012, 01:49 AM
If that is true than it could be a good thing, you can have more matches and more story lines with the wrestlers. I can see Dean Ambrose and Tyler finally getting called up, if they use them right.

HeelTurn
06-15-2012, 07:34 AM
NXT kinda is the 3rd brand already, Superstars is for people who don't make it on the main shows.

But I don't think theyre merging them, they are just adding FCW guys to NXT and seemingly doing away with storylines.

Cabers
06-15-2012, 01:14 PM
I don't believe that NXT and Superstars are becoming one brand, could be wrong though

Yea i think i missed that announcement as well!

The Puppeteer
06-15-2012, 02:19 PM
I mean if that actually did happen, it'd hopefully be what I thought NXT was originally going to be when it was first announced, essentially a proving ground for new talent to see how they handle the big WWE style production and WWE size crowds. The brass at WWE would see how over/good a guy is, if they like what they see then they could maybe see about bringing them up to the roster. If they don't do so well, then they'd know some guys aren't worth their time. Kinda like a final screening process, tested against the guys who are usually on Superstars/NXT (so it's not like they'd be losing much TV time).