PDA

View Full Version : The Reconstruction of WWE

Kitchn
06-14-2012, 04:59 PM
I been on this site a long time and usually just read the forums instead of posting in them. But with the state of the WWE i would like to give my 2 cents on how i think they could improve Raw. I'm just not sure if i should do it in forum form or blog form. I want to be able to rewrite if possible after input from the community, but i have also entertained ideas of writing it and then the community perfecting it. So that we can show others what we think the WWE should look like if they want to make it interesting again and want people to tune in.

What are your guys thoughts on this?

just a little background. I watched wrestling from 1983-1993 and came back in 1998 and have been watching ever since for better or for worse.

GreatMuta4life
06-14-2012, 06:08 PM
This is awkwardly stated and too broad for a thread topic Kitchn. Just lay your thoughts out in a blog and people will leave comments, and you can always reconsider and write other ones.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
06-14-2012, 06:19 PM
First off, welcome.

If you are going to be making a series, I would do it in blog form. If it is just a one-off topic, write it here. Make sure you put your opinion in the post as well and PLEASE proof read (not a knock on you, just a general word of advice). If you write a blog, it takes a little time for it to show up so do not be discouraged if it no one responds right away. I believe it is read first and approved by someone.

Either way, welcome!