PDA

View Full Version : No way out? what happened?

rhyno535
06-14-2012, 01:07 PM
No Way Out pay-per-view will feature more than just steel cage matches. The idea behind the pay-per-view is to have matches that have no escape or are tough to escape from. Expect to see a Strap Match and a Lumberjack Match.

What happened to have these type of matches. Last time i checked i saw 1 Steel Cage match, 1 useless Tuxedo Match and 5 regular matches. My question to all of you guys is why in the blue hell did they promote THIS ^^ and then just shove it under the table and dont talk about it anymore. Im very dissapointed at WWE because i was expecting some really good stipulations.

duece137
06-14-2012, 01:16 PM
I completely agree with you. I was expecting to see a HITC match and a submission for the WWE Championship or something similar. I think Lumberjack matches have run their course because very rarely is there a winner anymore. I figured the strap match would be for Ricardo and Santino, but it seems they had to come up with matches on the fly since Orton and Jericho got suspended, Miz is promoting and shooting a movie, Del Rio is hurt. This was the best they could do since they couldn't push the low carders nor is there a tag team title match.

No Way Out pay-per-view will feature more than just steel cage matches. The idea behind the pay-per-view is to have matches that have no escape or are tough to escape from. Expect to see a Strap Match and a Lumberjack Match.

What happened to have these type of matches. Last time i checked i saw 1 Steel Cage match, 1 useless Tuxedo Match and 5 regular matches. My question to all of you guys is why in the blue hell did they promote THIS ^^ and then just shove it under the table and dont talk about it anymore. Im very dissapointed at WWE because i was expecting some really good stipulations.

GreatMuta4life
06-14-2012, 01:30 PM
WWE never advertised those stipulation matches. That stuff was, most likely, just made up for wrestling sites. Remember that "backstage news" on these sites often equals stuff the site just made up to get you to click a link.

Other than the cage match, it's a solid card, doesn't need a bunch of gimmick matches.

Haruko Haruhara
06-14-2012, 02:14 PM
Breaking backstage news.

RANDY ORTIN WAS TAKING TESTOSTERONE PILLS TO COVER UP THE FACE THAT HE IS A WOMAN!

GreatMuta4life
06-14-2012, 02:28 PM
Breaking backstage news.

RANDY ORTIN WAS TAKING TESTOSTERONE PILLS TO COVER UP THE FACE THAT HE IS A WOMAN!

The Playtex Predator

Cabers
06-14-2012, 02:52 PM
They just announced a tuxedo match oh sweet jesus no!

GreatMuta4life
06-14-2012, 02:59 PM
They just announced a tuxedo match oh sweet jesus no!

I'll take a Ricardo and Santino comedy bit over a Brodus or Ryback squash match any day

HeelTurn
06-14-2012, 03:57 PM
Yeah I remember the press release or whatever it was saying about that. In a way I'm glad they dropped it.

Cabers
06-14-2012, 04:00 PM
I'll take a Ricardo and Santino comedy bit over a Brodus or Ryback squash match any day

Oh i am sure that will happen to!

bearkg88
06-14-2012, 04:42 PM

Well considering there are like 5 matches on the show, you gotta figure they will throw in both a brodus and ryback squash, and if r truth is hurt and they are pulling the titles off of that team, possibly even having it where two teams face up to crown new champs.

GreatMuta4life
06-14-2012, 04:49 PM
Well considering there are like 5 matches on the show, you gotta figure they will throw in both a brodus and ryback squash, and if r truth is hurt and they are pulling the titles off of that team, possibly even having it where two teams face up to crown new champs.

Brodus is against Otunga in the youtube preshow. But another Ryback squash is possible, unfortunately.

Even though there are only 5 real matches(if you include Layla vs Beth, which could be decent) I bet they'll give tons of time to the main bouts. Hopefully a solid 20 minutes each from Christian vs Cody and Sheamus vs Ziggler. And Punk vs Bryan vs Kane could and should go a half hour.

Tomsta666
06-14-2012, 05:27 PM
People have been crying out for the ditching of gimmick PPVs for ages,
now WWE are evolving one of said gimmicks PPV's... people bitch :rolleyes:

No pleasing some people :)

Tommy Thunder
06-14-2012, 05:35 PM
People have been crying out for the ditching of gimmick PPVs for ages,
now WWE are evolving one of said gimmicks PPV's... people bitch :rolleyes:

No pleasing some people :)

No, people are complaining about naming ppv's after gimmicks, ala HIAC, TLC, Fatal 4 Way etc. No Way Out was supposed to have a variety of gimmick matches on the card where there was a 'No Way Out' stipulation.

I'm disappointed that they haven't followed up on that. I was expecting a submissions match (it seemed like they were setting Punk vs Bryan up for that, only to go down the Kane/AJ route), a lumberjack match, a Texas Bull rope match. Shame we haven't got these.

bearkg88
06-14-2012, 05:45 PM
Brodus is against Otunga in the youtube preshow. But another Ryback squash is possible, unfortunately.

Even though there are only 5 real matches(if you include Layla vs Beth, which could be decent) I bet they'll give tons of time to the main bouts. Hopefully a solid 20 minutes each from Christian vs Cody and Sheamus vs Ziggler. And Punk vs Bryan vs Kane could and should go a half hour.

Ah yes, I forgot about Brodus being in the preshow. I could see Tensai getting a squash match though

The Sneakiness
06-15-2012, 12:50 AM
Brodus vs. Ryback match any day

Fixed and now book it. This shit writes itself.

PSOjedi
06-15-2012, 03:21 PM
I can not agree more !