PDA

View Full Version : Kharma's WWE Return

Glamour Girl
06-14-2012, 08:56 AM
While things have been quiet on the Kharma (http://diva-dirt.com/tag/kharma) front in recent weeks (it was rumored that she was supposed to return at Extreme Rules), the former TNA Knockouts Champion has been training rather intensively for her eventual return.Kharma tweeted (https://twitter.com/#!/kharma) a picture of herself working with a personal trainer.Responding to a fan on whether she was training for her return, she said: “Yes, very hard”.Judging from the picture it looks as though Kharma, real name Kia Stevens, has lost some weight. She looks amazing!

http://d2jbzo6s60oefc.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/kharma-training-224x300.jpg

So I predict that she'll make her return in the 1000th episode of RAW, but even if she does would her return to the Diva's division be relevant at this point? Is the Diva's division too far gone for her to make a difference? What do you guys think?

bartish2
06-14-2012, 09:04 AM
It could and i stress could make a difference if they book it right and especially going 3 hours they have the opportunity to revive the tag team, us, & divas divisions. If they do not change anything come 3 hour raws, then you can officially call the divas division dead.

tupelojoe81
06-14-2012, 09:26 AM
other than a feud with Beth Phoenix, there is nothing for her to do.

Keith Stone
06-14-2012, 09:30 AM
I honestly think they botched the Extreme Rules match when that Chicago crowd pretty much went silent after knowing Karma wasn't the mystery oppenent. The crowd at Over the limit during the diva match chanted we want karma!!!!! when has a diva ever gotten that kind of response without shaking their ass around for the last 5 years???? I think she could be the most popular women's wrestler since when Trish or Lita were still around. I have a feeling the Bella Twins will make a return to the 1000th raw only to be destroyed by the returning Karma

Asherdelampyr
06-14-2012, 09:37 AM
we can hope so, but the division is without a doubt, on it's last legs, and I am not sure if anyone can save it at this point, not even in Trish and Lita came back full time (but that has the best chance)

scribbler_jones
06-14-2012, 10:21 AM
@Glam Girl: I know this seems pessimistic, but I'm not sure if the Divas division can be easily saved. No shame on Kharma though - I am a huge fan of hers and love her story and history - but look at the Divas... we went from women who could really wrestle to pin-up girls who play at being professional wrestlers for all of five minutes at a time when they're not doing photo shoots for Maxim or Playboy. In this aspect, right now Kharma is the ideal Anti-Diva: she was snubbed for her looks, so she went out there and got even better until they had no choice but to acknowledge her. I don't think it's "can Kharma save the Divas' division"... I think it's "is the Diva's division worthy of Kharma?"

Glamour Girl
06-14-2012, 11:25 AM
@Glam Girl: I know this seems pessimistic, but I'm not sure if the Divas division can be easily saved. No shame on Kharma though - I am a huge fan of hers and love her story and history - but look at the Divas... we went from women who could really wrestle to pin-up girls who play at being professional wrestlers for all of five minutes at a time when they're not doing photo shoots for Maxim or Playboy. In this aspect, right now Kharma is the ideal Anti-Diva: she was snubbed for her looks, so she went out there and got even better until they had no choice but to acknowledge her. I don't think it's "can Kharma save the Divas' division"... I think it's "is the Diva's division worthy of Kharma?"

I completely agree. At this point I'd much rather see Kharma wrestle men like Chyna did rather than see her wasted on the divas.

Lowki
06-14-2012, 11:58 AM
I honestly think they botched the Extreme Rules match when that Chicago crowd pretty much went silent after knowing Karma wasn't the mystery oppenent. The crowd at Over the limit during the diva match chanted we want karma!!!!! when has a diva ever gotten that kind of response without shaking their ass around for the last 5 years???? I think she could be the most popular women's wrestler since when Trish or Lita were still around. I have a feeling the Bella Twins will make a return to the 1000th raw only to be destroyed by the returning Karma
The crowd shouldn't listen to rumours then. Layla was a hell of a suprise - i don't think many saw her coming out. The only thing with Kharma is this; WWE would have to try and make her lose eventually, but besides interference or beth, i can't see anyone doing that AND it looking legit. Imagine kelly pinning this behemoth!?

scribbler_jones
06-14-2012, 12:01 PM
I completely agree. At this point I'd much rather see Kharma wrestle men like Chyna did rather than see her wasted on the divas.

Now you're onto something... Of course, her being a woman they will still have her do the dance with the other girls, but Kharma could definitely hold her own with the guys at least every so often. Not that WWE is bold enough to take that direction :(

No pretty poses, no typical Diva nonsense, just let Kharma do what Kharma does best: own other Divas. ESPECIALLY the likes of Eve and AJ (yes, I will catch heat for that shot so bring it anyway!) No doubt they will make her job to one of these girls, and no doubt I will throw something as a result, but Kharma deserves more than that any day of the week and twice on Sunday. She doesn't do "Diva," she does intimidation, seriousness, intensity served up with a side of maniacal. Perfect Anti-Diva material. Maybe she alone can't save the dying Diva division, but she's a shot of adrenaline that can go a long way.

Personally, I'd like to see her do a feud with either Natty or Beth - real women's wrestling, there. Maybe even a Ryback-type deal where she does up both AJ and Kaitlyn. Though once or twice, not every freaking week. Just to prove a point.

Great One
06-14-2012, 01:02 PM
The crowd shouldn't listen to rumours then. Layla was a hell of a suprise - i don't think many saw her coming out. The only thing with Kharma is this; WWE would have to try and make her lose eventually, but besides interference or beth, i can't see anyone doing that AND it looking legit. Imagine kelly pinning this behemoth!?

Well don't forget Taylor Wilde from TNA pinned Kharma and she was smaller then kelly

davieboytellem
06-14-2012, 01:59 PM
Layla a huge surprise? Everyone knew she was bound to return...yeah she's hot and all but she gets NO reaction from the crowd, the only thing she has going for her is being Michelle McCool's friend

Cabers
06-14-2012, 02:47 PM
Its about time dammit!!

HeelTurn
06-14-2012, 02:48 PM
Shame all the bimbos are gone, Kelly, The Bellas...who is she going to squash?

derrrr01
06-14-2012, 03:25 PM
I think Kharma can help make the Divas division relevant, but only if they plan on feuding her with more than just Beth, cause then it'll just be a bright spot for the division.

Also the 1000th episode seems like a good time to bring her back. Have her destroy Trish, Lita, etc. to make her look legit as hell.

CM Rock-Austin
06-14-2012, 05:26 PM
I can kharma feuding with Natayla, Beth, and maybe Kaitlyn and AJ. Hopefully the writers can use her properly.

Lowki
06-19-2012, 10:40 AM
Layla a huge surprise? Everyone knew she was bound to return...yeah she's hot and all but she gets NO reaction from the crowd, the only thing she has going for her is being Michelle McCool's friend
I forgot she was injured and there were no reports about her returning online.