PDA

View Full Version : Natalya

Great One
06-13-2012, 11:19 PM
Well to start off is she a heel or a face? I don't even though anymore. One week she's a face and the other she's a heel. Also, WWE is screwing her over, when's the last time she even won a match? She should be up to Beth's Level but yet they're treating her like a new comer.And they deff need to fix this bc in my opinion she deserves to be treated WAY better!!!

ihearvoices
06-13-2012, 11:30 PM
Well to start off is she a heel or a face? I don't even though anymore. One week she's a face and the other she's a heel. Also, WWE is screwing her over, when's the last time she even won a match? She should be up to Beth's Level but yet they're treating her like a new comer.And they deff need to fix this bc in my opinion she deserves to be treated WAY better!!!

Its the curse of being a Hart in WWE. Sadly I see her eventually asking to be release and moving on. BTW I'm a huge Natalya fan :D

davieboytellem
06-13-2012, 11:35 PM
I'm on a strike...not watching diva matches until Kharma returns lolll

scribbler_jones
06-13-2012, 11:50 PM
Maybe I'm just a huge Natty fan/mark, but I don't see why she isn't one of the WWE's top Divas. She has the pedigree, the skills, the strength, AND she's cute (to me at least...) I mean, she can manhandle any Diva she gets her hands on and look good in the process. I was hoping that she and Beth would vie for the Diva strap... but then along came Layla (rolls eyes.) Fine and good for her, but Natty is Natty dammit. Pretty and petite be damned: I like Divas that not only wrestle, but dominate. Namely: Natalya, Beth Phoenix and...

KHARMA.

:o

Viperfish
06-14-2012, 12:08 AM
I'm on a strike...not watching diva matches until Kharma returns lolll

Not to derail the topic but I busted out laughing at your sig.

Great One
06-14-2012, 12:17 AM
Same with Tyson Kidd and Alex Riley they should be holding single titles

Keith Stone
06-14-2012, 01:11 AM
the divas division is a joke there are girls who can wrestle but WWE thinks Kelly Kelly is the only marketable diva they have ughhhh

BadAndy
06-14-2012, 01:15 AM
I'd love to see Natty with the strap. She does have the talent, the family pedigree, and the mic skills to be great. She'd be better than the 90 lbs AJ or Tamina who can barely even fly off the top rope. It's hard to tell how good many of the Divas really are these days with the time limit they seem to put on all of their matches. I will say I'm glad they've done away with that stupid farting storyline.

CM Rock-Austin
06-14-2012, 01:28 AM
the divas division is a joke there are girls who can wrestle but WWE thinks Kelly Kelly is the only marketable diva they have ughhhh
Which is stupid, Natalya, Beth, and Layla could easily be marketable if they put there mind to it. I hope Natalya gets the push she deserves because right now it is a shame what she is doing now.

Dameduse823
06-14-2012, 01:33 AM
Did she piss someone off? I'll be honest I sort of fade in and on when it comes to the diva division because of how crappy it is but I remember a while back her being one of the top divas. She's one of the few women in wwe with actual talent and she's still hot enough for wwes idea that female wrestlers need to look like strippers so I don;t get why she's being treated this way

ihearvoices
06-14-2012, 01:35 AM
WWE is not the only one at fault here its also the fans too. Divas matches never have been big draws even back when Lita and Trish was running things. During Divas segments or matches ratings drops so WWE is just being smart about it on the business side but in the long run it hurts the product.

Keith Stone
06-14-2012, 01:53 AM
WWE is not the only one at fault here its also the fans too. Divas matches never have been big draws even back when Lita and Trish was running things. During Divas segments or matches ratings drops so WWE is just being smart about it on the business side but in the long run it hurts the product.
I have to agree with this.......besides the Lita/Trish Women's title main event on RAW years ago where Lita almost broke her neck and the Trish/Mickie James lesbian angle I've never really been interested in Women's wrestling on WWE. I always thought the title was originally brought back just so Chyna wouldn't have to face male wrestlers all the time.

GreatMuta4life
06-14-2012, 02:28 AM
I'm still wondering about the segment Natalya had with Vince on Raw.

It was nice that she got some screentime, but it was just Vince dismissing her and making her seem needy and naive. Just Vince burying the talent like normal I guess.

Tommy Thunder
06-14-2012, 04:24 AM
She's on the merry-go-round.
They're using her to put people over for the time being. Didn't she just have a title run last year? Her time will come round again just like happens with all talent.

Tommy Thunder
06-14-2012, 04:25 AM
I'm still wondering about the segment Natalya had with Vince on Raw.

It was nice that she got some screentime, but it was just Vince dismissing her and making her seem needy and naive. Just Vince burying the talent like normal I guess.

IMO, that angle was just something to set up Bret Hart being on the 1000th episode of Raw.

MachoManFan
06-14-2012, 04:30 AM
As much as the Diva's division is a farce I'm much happier seeing Natty lose in a five minute match on Superstars or NXT than to see her win in 30 seconds on Raw or Smackdown, which seems to be all the champion ever does.

Sahu
06-14-2012, 11:28 AM
Natty is by far the BEST women's wrestler in the WWE locker room...n I want her to have afeud withboth Beth n Kharma...they can give us good matches...

Shaz11
06-14-2012, 11:59 AM
Natalya has great ring abilities. So it's really hard to believe that she ain't being pushed anymore. She's really, REALLY hot as well.

06-14-2012, 12:40 PM
she's a heel it's pretty obvious she wrestles against faces every week.

Great One
06-14-2012, 01:05 PM
she's a heel it's pretty obvious she wrestles against faces every week.

That's not true she wrestled as a face just a couple weeks ago,so it's hard to determined if she's a face or a heel or just an extra diva WWE likes to throw in where ever

Cabers
06-14-2012, 02:45 PM
She is now a jobber of the divas division.