PDA

View Full Version : Is CAMACHO getting paid to do nothing?

scribblerking
06-13-2012, 08:13 AM
Ok first of all I will admit good old Donny Marlow (the son of Haku) is reportedly a decent worker but you would not know it watching him "accompany" Hunico to the ring these days...about the only thing we have seen him do is ride that "low rider" bike and walk stiffly around the outside of the ring. I am sure he has had a match or two somewhere along the way but talk about creative has nothing for you...geez...

IMO Hunico is going nowhere like so many others at that level and his "bodyguard" seems more like a automaton there to collect a paycheck...you get the sense they are both better than this and that is what truly makes it sad...stars like Hunico and Sin Cara would really benefit from the ressurection of a cruserweight belt...

drumn4life0789
06-13-2012, 08:25 AM
He had a match a few weeks back on smackdown. But you are right. Seems like a tag team is better fitted for them

CMRyder
06-13-2012, 08:43 AM
Hey now, he had a PPV match at OTL I believe.

HCollins-TNA1
06-13-2012, 09:05 AM
Right now he doing his dad's role as a enforcer/bodyguard, hopefully he'll get more in ring time in the near future.. As he has have several matches jobbing out to Brodus Clay..

Lowki
06-13-2012, 10:52 AM
Right now he doing his dad's role as a enforcer/bodyguard, hopefully he'll get more in ring time in the near future.. As he has have several matches jobbing out to Brodus Clay..
The only thing is that he's a body guard to a guy that also does next to nothing. So he's not even getting that much screen time in this secondary role, either.

CobraNightviper
06-13-2012, 11:05 AM
Yes so far it seems he's getting paid to do nothing and its a shame because Hunico can wrestle but as far as Camacho goes I havent seen enough of him to tell thats why I say yes to the question.

Haruko Haruhara
06-13-2012, 01:52 PM
Ok first of all I will admit good old Donny Marlow (the son of Haku) is reportedly a decent worker but you would not know it watching him "accompany" Hunico to the ring these days...about the only thing we have seen him do is ride that "low rider" bike and walk stiffly around the outside of the ring. I am sure he has had a match or two somewhere along the way but talk about creative has nothing for you...geez...

IMO Hunico is going nowhere like so many others at that level and his "bodyguard" seems more like a automaton there to collect a paycheck...you get the sense they are both better than this and that is what truly makes it sad...stars like Hunico and Sin Cara would really benefit from the ressurection of a cruserweight belt...

I mean he is of a specific... I wont go there.

Cabers
06-13-2012, 03:06 PM
Well technically yes. But he brings Hunico down to the ring so could he be described as a taximan?

Rockstar83
06-13-2012, 09:20 PM
I would love to do nothing and get paid for it....I dont see a problem here

Keith Stone
06-14-2012, 01:03 AM
I've seen him wrestle before, decent wrestler looks like the greatest wrestler ever compared to Mason Ryan or Robbie T lol

BennyTheBall
06-14-2012, 07:02 AM
It's up to him to get noticed. If he stands outside the ring scratching his arse and doing fuck all, then that's his problem.