PDA

View Full Version : RAW special guests?

derrrr01
06-12-2012, 09:36 PM
After seeing Vader on RAW(awesome), and hearing Lawler say there is going to be a guest from RAW's past every week leading into the 1000th episode, I was wondering who do you guys think are some realistic superstars that we could see making an appearance?

I for one see the New Age Outlaws being one, but feel like WWE's actually gonna go outside of the box, so can't think of any others.

midian
06-12-2012, 10:22 PM
Probably JBL not only to promote Raw 1000 but also to promote his mountain climbing in Europe
Roddy Piper since he always pops up.
Would love to see the NAO again
Farooq to say damn
Trish and/or Lita also.

TheDevilsAdvocate
06-12-2012, 10:57 PM
I know this is highly unlikely, but I think it would be cool if Goldberg showed up to confront Ryback.

K2Jelly
06-12-2012, 11:01 PM
-Christopher Nowinski and David Otunga MUST team up.

-Shane should return for one night

-I'd mark out for Edge if he were to return for one night

bartish2
06-12-2012, 11:04 PM
-Christopher Nowinski and David Otunga MUST team up.

-Shane should return for one night

-I'd mark out for Edge if he were to return for one night

yes because he would be able to compete -_-, looks like they are putting them in matches so edge may show for the 1000th episode but not the weeks leading up

K2Jelly
06-12-2012, 11:06 PM
yes because he would be able to compete -_-, looks like they are putting them in matches so edge may show for the 1000th episode but not the weeks leading up

Let me see...did I say I wanted him to compete in a match? -_-

Great One
06-12-2012, 11:09 PM
I kinda expect Michelle McCool to come and Stone Cold and Piper. Also I'm hoping for Trish and Lita to take on Beth and someone

TheDevilsAdvocate
06-12-2012, 11:11 PM
I kinda expect Michelle McCool to come and Stone Cold and Piper. Also I'm hoping for Trish and Lita to take on Beth and someone

I'm sure Mankind will be there too.

I would have marked out so badly if they were able to get Too Cool, and Lance Storm back for one night.

K2Jelly
06-12-2012, 11:12 PM
They should also get Spike Dudley and Hornswoggle to do something.

I'd also like for FBI and Santino to do a comedy sketch where Santino tries to get in the group.

derrrr01
06-12-2012, 11:13 PM
I'm sure Mankind will be there too.

I would have marked out so badly if they were able to get Too Cool, and Lance Storm back for one night.

That would be amazing. Could you imagine the pop for Too Cool?

TheDevilsAdvocate
06-12-2012, 11:16 PM
That would be amazing. Could you imagine the pop for Too Cool?

I couldn't even imagine. They would blow the roof off of the joint. But I hate the theme song they used during their final run with the 'E. I liked this particular theme so much more;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbEi-VMAXpQ

derrrr01
06-12-2012, 11:18 PM
I couldn't even imagine. They would blow the roof off of the joint. But I hate the theme song they used during their final run with the 'E. I liked this particular theme so much more;

Ha, you think they could get all 3 to work a match?

TheDevilsAdvocate
06-12-2012, 11:26 PM
Ha, you think they could get all 3 to work a match?

I heard they were working together on the Indy scene. I heard that 'Kish burned his bridges with the WWE. So if they did anything involving Too Cool then it would just be Grand Mastah Sexay, and Scotty Too Hotty.

derrrr01
06-12-2012, 11:28 PM
I heard they were working together on the Indy scene. I heard that 'Kish burned his bridges with the WWE. So if they did anything involving Too Cool then it would just be Grand Mastah Sexay, and Scotty Too Hotty.

I'd be cool with that. I feel like the E' would only do one special tag match, and NAO's seem more probable. But one can dream......

PSOjedi
06-13-2012, 12:40 AM
I know this is highly unlikely, but I think it would be cool if Goldberg showed up to confront Ryback.
This will never happen, or it will be a Tag Team match, with Ryback & Goldberg vs ????

GreatMuta4life
06-13-2012, 01:54 AM
an APA reunion for JBL and Ron Simmons could be cool.

Flash Funk tags with Brodus, just cause

maybe Brock lets Sable show up

a Doink of some kind seems inevitable

and definitely the Iron Sheik with a live mic, just cause

BennyTheBall
06-13-2012, 04:50 AM
Stephanie McMahon and Mickie James in a lesbian sex show in the ring. Simply because I'm fed up of playing that out in my head and would love to see it (and, subsequently, record it) in real life.

And if you're wondering, Stephanie wears the strap-on.

K-Jammin
06-13-2012, 05:04 AM
I was always embarrassed to admit it seeing as everyone else thought he sucked ( which I later found out he did ) but I was a huge Psycho Sid fan! So would be pretty cool to see him return for one night, his music was badass.

Tommy Thunder
06-13-2012, 06:02 AM
I expect to see Stone Cold, Roddy Pipper, Ron Simmons and JBL pop up either in the weeks leading up, and/or at the show itself.

I would also like to see The New Age Outlaws, Edge, Mick Foley, Kevin Nash, and The Rock making appearances in the weeks leasing up and/or at the show itself.

Tommy Thunder
06-13-2012, 06:10 AM

Me and my brother ALWAYS used to be Too Cool in 'Smackdown 2: Know your role' career mode (me being Scotty him being Sexay)!!

I would totally mark if they made an appearance!! I can see them getting Scotty and Sexay in to make an appearance for sure. I think it's safe to assume that it'll be the NAO at the 1000th show itself given that they were bigger, and given that Dogg is signed with WWE now.

How about getting Too Cool in to do something with Brodus Clay in the weeks leading up though? Clay could fill the Rikishi role for the night and they could do their trademark dance after the beat 3 guys!!

midian
06-13-2012, 06:48 AM
Dancing with Clay would be kinda cool,but I think a nice thing WWE could do would be to have The Uso brothers do something with Too Cool,since there Rikishi's boys.

HeelTurn
06-13-2012, 07:24 AM
I would love to see a dance off between Brodus and Rikishi, and just for the hell of it bring back Steve Blackman to hit people with a kendo stick.

Mr Punk
06-13-2012, 07:31 AM
Have Hunico cut a promo how he and Camacho are the greatest Mexican team and than have the Mexicools come out with their lawn mowers and run over Hunico's bike or something.

Lowki
06-13-2012, 08:41 AM
Hopefully all these returns are against slater.

Personally they should try and get the biggest names since 1993 that are still alive. HBK, Stone Cold, The Rock, DX (with Pac and NAO), Shane and Stephanie, Undertaker appearance, Mankind, Backlund, Nash (possibly hall), Sid, Batista, Goldberg, Mysterio appearance, Trish, Lita, Warrior.
Doink could be likely due to the reference by big show last week. Also wouldn't mind seeing Mideon, Viscera, Shamrock, Taka and funaki, Animal, Gillberg, Val Venis, too cool, goldust, HEADBANGERS!, ivory, debra, Jaqueline, sable, God father, Molly Holly, Hardcore holly.

Rather than that, you'll more than likely see the same old.

bartish2
06-13-2012, 12:00 PM
Let me see...did I say I wanted him to compete in a match? -_-
1. They will compete
2. Edge already appeared few weeks ago, would not be a big deal
3. He will show up for 1000th raw anyways
saying edge should show up is just stupid when you can get a person who is able to compete

Cabers
06-13-2012, 02:50 PM
Saw it earlier on this but yes i think Michelle McCool will show up.

tupelojoe81
06-13-2012, 03:24 PM
I would love to see a dance off between Brodus and Rikishi, and just for the hell of it bring back Steve Blackman to hit people with a kendo stick. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think after the Benoit stuff, Steve Blackmon has ratted out wrestlers and wrestling companies about steroids on CNN or something. If I'm correct, I would doubt that we will ever see him in WWE again.

tupelojoe81
06-13-2012, 03:26 PM
Have Hunico cut a promo how he and Camacho are the greatest Mexican team and than have the Mexicools come out with their lawn mowers and run over Hunico's bike or something. not being a dick, but this wont happen. Not sure that Mexicools were EVER on Raw.

imswm
06-13-2012, 03:59 PM
Madusa, to throw her Monster Truck championship in a trash can.

kersh
06-13-2012, 04:11 PM
its the 1000th episode why not give us a womens WRESTLING match that lasts more than 2 minutes.
to show up i will go with

NAO
HBK
JBL
Simmons
Rock
Piper
Snuka

Grind_Bastard
06-13-2012, 04:33 PM
Hopefully all these returns are against slater.

Personally they should try and get the biggest names since 1993 that are still alive. HBK, Stone Cold, The Rock, DX (with Pac and NAO), Shane and Stephanie, Undertaker appearance, Mankind, Backlund, Nash (possibly hall), Sid, Batista, Goldberg, Mysterio appearance, Trish, Lita, Warrior.
Doink could be likely due to the reference by big show last week. Also wouldn't mind seeing Mideon, Viscera, Shamrock, Taka and funaki, Animal, Gillberg, Val Venis, too cool, goldust, HEADBANGERS!, ivory, debra, Jaqueline, sable, God father, Molly Holly, Hardcore holly.

I like Goldie as much as the next guy, but I think (I think is not the same as "I'm sure") him and WWE didn't part ways in a friendly way :(

Roddy Piper will be there, and I hope to see the Iron Sheik.

Bammer
06-13-2012, 06:02 PM
Im hoping for a Ken Shamrock or Steve Blackman apperance...

i marked out huge for Vader.....was quite suprised...i hope they continue to suprise me weekly....

Rick BoA
06-13-2012, 08:59 PM
I would like to see a Sid Vicious one night only return. I loved the guy back in the day however going back and watching his matches i now know he was terrible.

Also Goldberg one night would be cool.

derrrr01
06-14-2012, 03:16 PM
hopefully all these returns are against slater.

personally they should try and get the biggest names since 1993 that are still alive. Hbk, stone cold, the rock, dx (with pac and nao), shane and stephanie, undertaker appearance, mankind, backlund, nash (possibly hall), sid, batista, goldberg, mysterio appearance, trish, lita, warrior.
Doink could be likely due to the reference by big show last week. Also wouldn't mind seeing mideon, viscera, shamrock, taka and funaki, animal, gillberg, val venis, too cool, goldust, headbangers!, ivory, debra, jaqueline, sable, god father, molly holly, hardcore holly.

this!!!!!!!!!!!!!