PDA

View Full Version : The AJ Lee Thread

Pages : [1] 2

zacman18
06-10-2012, 02:49 PM
hello everyone anyways Does any one think that kane and aj might be together at at the end of the triple threat match for the world heavyweight championship. lets think for a minute they been seeing eye to eye for a couple a weeks now aj has that smile like she wants him but thene again shes been crazy lately so who knows i would like to see kane wwe champ again no disrespect to cm punk.

Steve Austin
06-10-2012, 02:51 PM
It does look likely but I think they may carry on a little bit longer.

Don't think Kane will win a world title again but I hope he does and I can't see Punk losing it for a while.

Also welcome to the forums! :)

bearkg88
06-10-2012, 02:56 PM
hello everyone anyways Does any one think that kane and aj might be together at at the end of the triple threat match for the world heavyweight championship. lets think for a minute they been seeing eye to eye for a couple a weeks now aj has that smile like she wants him but thene again shes been crazy lately so who knows i would like to see kane wwe champ again no disrespect to cm punk.

First off, welcome to the boards. Next, I don't think Kane and AJ will end up together, but here is why I like this angle. This is the first time in a while where I can't honestly look at something, and have a strong prediction of where it is going to go. I think out of all the possibilities, Kane and AJ getting together is the slimmest, but that's the best part, it could go anywhere. It could be AJ getting with 1 of the 3 men, or even just AJ playing all 3 of the guys. I love it!

BennyTheBall
06-10-2012, 02:56 PM
I hope Kane doesn't win the title at this point. The Bryan/Punk feud is making progress with regards to making the WWE title relevant again, and Kane is only part of it at the moment to enhance the storyline and feud. Kane winning the title now wouldn't make any sense.

Same thought process for AJ - she is doing a fantastic job adding dimension upon dimension to this storyline and having her going off with Kane would ruin that and, again, make no sense.

HeelTurn
06-10-2012, 02:59 PM
In my opinion Kane will continue to feud with Bryan after NWO leaving Punk to move onto someone else. They will probably keep teasing AJ siding with Kane, but in the end she sides with nobody.

zacman18
06-10-2012, 03:08 PM
thank you its my first ile get better

Amerinaine
06-10-2012, 03:17 PM
It'll be the first female storyline for Kane since Lita I believe. This one isn't as gross.

BAH_GAWD
06-10-2012, 03:27 PM
At this point i honestly dont know. The way the storyline is going most likely, but witth the
E being the way it is now you never know.

CM Rock-Austin
06-10-2012, 03:28 PM
No I think Aj will be with no one after all of this is done and hopefully get's to be in the divas title picture too. Welcome by the way!

Cabers
06-10-2012, 03:54 PM
Yeah it really looks like that is the direction we may be heading!!

derrrr01
06-10-2012, 03:56 PM
Kane's a pimp. But I hope she doesn't end up with Kane, cause I just feel like I've seen this story before.

MachoManFan
06-10-2012, 03:58 PM
Personally I think Kane is too much in monster mode to be bothered with AJ. Also, the way the NWO promos are showing AJ as screwing over Daniel Bryan I think that's more likely how it will play out. I'm intreigued to see what happens though, this set up is one of WWE's better recent stories.

Rockstar83
06-10-2012, 04:01 PM
I dont want to see another KANE/LITA angle

imswm
06-10-2012, 04:10 PM
The whole AJ thing strikes me more like they have no idea where they are going with it, so they are making things up as they go along.

I can't be the only one who thinks her gimmick is more annoying than entertaining. That NXT female class yielded a lot of women they signed,, but they haven't done anything worthwhile with the vast majority of them.

Robstar
06-10-2012, 04:40 PM
Kane's getting a dog? Aaaawww, he's just a big, soft, red monster now, isn't he?

GreatMuta4life
06-10-2012, 06:08 PM
Humanizing Kane by putting him with AJ is a bad move. It wastes all the monster heel build-up they've done since his return. He got over Orton clean at mania, no reason to waste that on a silly angle with AJ.

Robstar
06-10-2012, 06:29 PM
I am hoping for some kind of disfigurement angle, that way WWE puts her in a mask and then everyone will appreciate her for her wrestling ability......bahahahahahahahahahaha!:rolleyes:

BrandonLoopsTV
06-10-2012, 06:34 PM
For some reason, I have a feeling that she might get back with DB and it was all a master plan they conducted

K2Jelly
06-10-2012, 06:36 PM
For some reason, I have a feeling that she might get back with DB and it was all a master plan they conducted

Nah. I'm pretty sure she'll just start flirting with anything that has two legs.

Robstar
06-10-2012, 06:40 PM

Do you mean concocted?​

BennyTheBall
06-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Nah. I'm pretty sure she'll just start flirting with anything that has two legs.

Maybe Kane can try to bury her in a Y-shaped coffin, and then CM Punk comes in for the save, only for AJ to turn on him by kicking him in the balls, at which point Daniel Bryan comes out to claim the lady as his.

Or something.

Rick BoA
06-10-2012, 10:43 PM
I was never a fan of Punk in the ring however I do like the matches he has had with Kane. I would love to see another Kane title run, god knows he deserves it, however at this point in time I would like Kane to win a title in a 1 on 1 feud.

As far as AJ and Kane I really hope they do not do another Tori/Kane storyline. I am curious as to what she wears if she sides with Kane.

Stihltygre
06-11-2012, 06:57 AM
it seems to me the big worry about hooking AJ to Kane is humanizing Kane which IS one thing that would happen and would suck... however written right ( in other words far less likely but lets hope) it could DE-humanize AJ, giving her a run as a bat shit crazy lunatic who whispers ideas in kane's ear for him to go hurt people and giggles while he does it. they could wrap her psychosis into her wrestling by giving her a couple of painful looking submissions and making her hold them till the ref reverses a few of her victories. But she's doing crazy ok so i think there is a little hope.

BennyTheBall
06-11-2012, 10:20 AM
...however written right ( in other words far less likely but lets hope) it could DE-humanize AJ, giving her a run as a bat shit crazy lunatic who whispers ideas in kane's ear for him to go hurt people and giggles while he does it. they could wrap her psychosis into her wrestling by giving her a couple of painful looking submissions and making her hold them till the ref reverses a few of her victories...

I actually quite like that idea.

maar13
06-11-2012, 11:18 AM
I don't think it is anything close to a Lita or Tori kind of storyline, actually if they end up together and she goes into a very sick mode and he can keep his own (I mean don't get his balls ripped off like in all the other storylines) it can actually be fun, just not make him a ball-less monster like every other time.

Xpacfan
06-11-2012, 02:34 PM

See Kane and Tori, 1999...

Wrestling1
06-11-2012, 10:17 PM
i really hope they keep her with cm punk cause they play good off each other

zapphoman
06-11-2012, 10:29 PM
All I know is...I love AJ. I'm totally with Punk on this one.

PSOjedi
06-12-2012, 01:15 AM
This is too smart from AJ & Daniel Bryan. Everybody thinks they're no more together but, yes, they are ! This is so obvious ! Daniel Bryan will win the WWE Championship at No Way Out. AJ will be involved and help him. I really hope Daniel Bryan & AJ will be champ at the same time, that would be so cool !! They would rule RAW !!!

Can't wait for this Sunday for the NEW WWE champion, and his girl friend AJ :cool:

Mikeyboy7777777
06-12-2012, 03:04 AM
you really do sound like a mark at this momentXD but it would be interesting sadly since you already told me this and if this is true
then there goes the surprise:( why a forum?XD you didn't even ask a question?

Joonny
06-12-2012, 03:51 AM
It would be typical WWE to do this.

CreatureOfTheNight
06-12-2012, 05:27 AM
I have one thing to say, Chicks, dig the mask.

TheDevilsAdvocate
06-12-2012, 06:31 AM
I have one thing to say, Chicks, dig the mask.

You have a very great memory. Kane was always a Ladies man.

ELNIOJR
06-12-2012, 07:31 AM
"Once you go Bryan, there's no point in Trying" - Said Bryan!

You're Welcome :)

THE HEARTBREAK KID
06-12-2012, 07:33 AM
I said in a thread a while back that I see AJ helping Bryan too win back the title and winning him back.

I still think this is going too happen. :)

BennyTheBall
06-12-2012, 10:26 AM
I see sheer and utter disappointment, regardless of the outcome.

Or maybe that's my positive and optimistic nature talking.

justinjackson1983
06-12-2012, 10:52 AM
AJ could just be playing all three men and trying to side with whoever wins he championship and will be kicked to the kerb by the winner regardless... most likely scenario,

Punk's character is better without a female companion, Kane does not need it either

Daniel Bryan and AJ could make a great heel duo

CMRyder
06-12-2012, 10:59 AM
I'm pretty sure AJ will help Bryan win somehow yes. Its all good, I like AJ and Bryan. They could be a power couple. AJ should also win the Divas championship.

CMRyder
06-12-2012, 11:02 AM
I have to say, AJ has entertianed me more as of late (ever since she got with Bryan, but even more now) than most of the WWE roster. This is the first time I have been entertianed by a diva since Mickie James's early days. I'm impressed with AJ. Anyone else? What are your thoughts on her? She is also a pretty decent wrestler. She start feuding with Layla on the side to get the Divas Championship, and turn heel and help Bryan win the WWE championship. This whole AJ-Punk-Bryan-Kane angel is very entertianing and most of it is due to her.

K2Jelly
06-12-2012, 11:08 AM
I agree with you 100%.

AJ has the second best wrestling ability in the entire Divas division and she plays the role as the crazy psycho chick to near perfection. She still needs to work on the mic but other than that, I'm loving what I'm seeing from her. Currently my favorite Diva right now.

Kryptonite
06-12-2012, 11:09 AM
I agree with you, she is a future diva legend.

Steve Austin
06-12-2012, 11:12 AM
*Waits for Robstar dog or 13 year old girl comment* :D

I agree too, I've been thoroughly entertained with that whole angle since it started and AJ fills up a large part of that entertainment.

MattTY2JHBK
06-12-2012, 11:13 AM
The main difference I see in her is that her character is both different and believable.
A formula in pro-wrestling that rarely fails.
And she's got good wrestling ability... ;)

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
06-12-2012, 11:41 AM
She is amazing. Enff said.

DK Wrestling Savior
06-12-2012, 11:43 AM
[QUOTE=THE HEARTBREAK KID;554472]I said in a thread a while back that I see AJ helping Bryan too win back the title and winning him back.

I still think this is going too happen. :)[/QUOT

Stacy Keibler had a great ass...to go along with those vicious legs.

But, AJ's hotter.

Daffy Duck's Finest
06-12-2012, 11:50 AM
AJ is the best character in the WWE right now.

ELNIOJR
06-12-2012, 11:52 AM
After that match last night, I watched the BEST 1 minute in wrestling ever:

AJ sitting down ala CM Punk
CM Punk speechless
Kane confused on the ramp
Daniel Bryan shocked at ringside.

Just AWESOME!
AJ NEW WWE CHAMPION! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVb_W4rSNUA&feature=share&list=ULZVb_W4rSN UA

ELNIOJR
06-12-2012, 11:53 AM
*Waits for Robstar dog or 13 year old girl comment* :D

I agree too, I've been thoroughly entertained with that whole angle since it started and AJ fills up a large part of that entertainment.

Screw Lil' Robbie! :)

K2Jelly
06-12-2012, 12:00 PM
Screw Lil' Robbie! :)

I'm sure Giddy will get in on the fun, too.

Every time those two bag on AJ, they remind me of Statler and Waldorf from The Muppets. Except less funny and more repetitive. :D

jledwig
06-12-2012, 12:02 PM
Shes hott as hell

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
06-12-2012, 12:04 PM
I'd be willing to bet my house that AJ Lee screws Punk and helps Daniel Bryan become WWE champion ... maybe not at No Way Out, but eventually.

thedag
06-12-2012, 12:15 PM
i'm not a fan.

Jerichoholic-NL
06-12-2012, 12:50 PM
After that match last night, I watched the BEST 1 minute in wrestling ever:

AJ sitting down ala CM Punk
CM Punk speechless
Kane confused on the ramp
Daniel Bryan shocked at ringside.

I liked it how she jumped on Kane, and than Kane leaves like saying ''I'm outta here'' xD

akbar
06-12-2012, 01:14 PM
If her legs were longer, then she would = One of the most entertaining people in WWE

PSOjedi
06-12-2012, 01:50 PM
She's playing with Kane & Punk. She kissed Punk before the match, then when she faced Kane, she gave him a hell of a kiss. After the mach she sat down like Punk did by the past. These 2, especially Kane are confused now, so Bryan & AJ plan is working perfectly now. After the match she will be kissing the new WWE Champion Daniel Bryan !

:cool:

PSOjedi
06-12-2012, 01:52 PM
AJ NEW WWE CHAMPION! :D
That would be EPIC lol !!! Shocker of the year !

K2Jelly
06-12-2012, 01:54 PM
If her legs were longer, then she would = One of the most entertaining people in WWE

And that's not extremely shallow at all. :rolleyes:

CM Rock-Austin
06-12-2012, 01:59 PM
All I know is I wish I was kane during that kissing moment ;), she is entertaining!

akbar
06-12-2012, 01:59 PM
And that's not extremely shallow at all. :rolleyes:
Sad world we live in unfortunately...

Will Strawn
06-12-2012, 02:02 PM
What's so entertaining about her coming out and making stupid faces and trying to be cute? Maybe it was that entertaining skip she did around Kane or kissing him or smiling at CM punk. lol. That's some low standards to think this girl has any entertainment value at all. And as far as her looks lol, she has a monkey face. Looks like a midget, female, John Cena.

Iron Ape
06-12-2012, 02:27 PM
Yeah, people are really lowering the bar for what passes as entertainment these days. I'm not sure if that speaks more to the quality of the current product or just to the male species' affinity for spinners.

PSOjedi
06-12-2012, 02:28 PM
I wish I was kane
Sorry I'm first so wait for your turn :p

K2Jelly
06-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Yeah, people are really lowering the bar for what passes as entertainment these days. I'm not sure if that speaks more to the quality of the current product or just to the male species' affinity for spinners.

I'm not quite sure...

All I know is I wish I was kane during that kissing moment ;), she is entertaining!

Sorry I'm first so wait for your turn :p

I'm guessing the latter.

Cabers
06-12-2012, 02:36 PM
you really do sound like a mark at this momentXD but it would be interesting sadly since you already told me this and if this is true
then there goes the surprise:( why a forum?XD you didn't even ask a question?

Exactly why this thread is a head scratcher!

Cynicism
06-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Was actually thinking about how well Beth played her role in the comedy match and managed to come out of it looking serious. Sure AJ did a good job but she was given something to work with where as Beth was given trash and still came out shining

Shaz11
06-12-2012, 02:47 PM
I can see her winning the Divas Champion real soon. And when she does, I'm first in cue for the live celebration. ;)

scribbler_jones
06-12-2012, 02:55 PM
What's so entertaining about her coming out and making stupid faces and trying to be cute? Maybe it was that entertaining skip she did around Kane or kissing him or smiling at CM punk. lol. That's some low standards to think this girl has any entertainment value at all. And as far as her looks lol, she has a monkey face. Looks like a midget, female, John Cena.

I see a resemblance...

Cabers
06-12-2012, 03:06 PM
Excellent in ring and is starting to grow on me now mostly because i dig crazy chicks and did before it was cool and trending worldwide!

GG_DUCE
06-12-2012, 03:15 PM
AJ is smokin' hot - let's just say that first. Second, last week she had a backstage bit and I remember thinking "she needs to dial that back just a little as she's trying too hard now", but last night she was right on. Thirdly, she's a decent enough wrestler but hasn't been able to show that in a while now. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad as this angle at least has her on tv and she's doing well with it.

Viperfish
06-12-2012, 03:16 PM
All they did was give her a character. It's not this amazing thing that happened. I'm not saying she's crap, but look at the Divas division as a whole. They gave Eve a character, and now she's watchable. They gave AJ a character, and now she's watchable. Rosa Mendes looked like she was going somewhere but I haven't seen her in awhile. Where are the rest of them at? In the land of obscurity. They come out, have a 30 second match, and that's it. Nobody cares because nobody's giving us a reason to care.

Robstar
06-12-2012, 03:57 PM
Here's somewhere for you lonely saps to be. All will be moved here.

Steve Austin
06-12-2012, 03:57 PM
:rolleyes:

Robstar
06-12-2012, 04:01 PM
*yawn* You guys need new material

K2Jelly
06-12-2012, 04:01 PM
Here we go again. :rolleyes:

K2Jelly
06-12-2012, 04:02 PM
*yawn* You guys need new material

And your "child" and "dog" quips are soooooo riveting.

:rolleyes:

thedag
06-12-2012, 04:08 PM
Here we go again. :rolleyes:

going down the only road we've ever known.

Tomsta666
06-12-2012, 04:27 PM
Here's somewhere for you lonely saps to be. All will be moved here.

So are you going to move your "Hottest Chicks Ever" thread here then? :rolleyes:

scribblerking
06-12-2012, 05:21 PM
All they did was give her a character. It's not this amazing thing that happened. I'm not saying she's crap, but look at the Divas division as a whole. They gave Eve a character, and now she's watchable. They gave AJ a character, and now she's watchable. Rosa Mendes looked like she was going somewhere but I haven't seen her in awhile. Where are the rest of them at? In the land of obscurity. They come out, have a 30 second match, and that's it. Nobody cares because nobody's giving us a reason to care.

Exactly CHARACTER is everything in the world wide web of professional wrestling...attractive females abound in the so called entertainment industry and there are even some very hot athletic ladies out there but in the WWE they have only proved interesting when they have a point to being out there to make them watchable...as far as AJ goes I could not have cared less about her even with DB but then she showed her chops with the CHARACTER they were giving her and now she is very watchable and highly interesting...I may be alone in thinking she plays the nutso chick very well...a little too realistic...

Viperfish
06-13-2012, 12:38 AM
Exactly CHARACTER is everything in the world wide web of professional wrestling...attractive females abound in the so called entertainment industry and there are even some very hot athletic ladies out there but in the WWE they have only proved interesting when they have a point to being out there to make them watchable...as far as AJ goes I could not have cared less about her even with DB but then she showed her chops with the CHARACTER they were giving her and now she is very watchable and highly interesting...I may be alone in thinking she plays the nutso chick very well...a little too realistic...

You want to know who's suffering HORRIBLY from not having a character right now? Layla. She's the champ, she comes out, and the crowd is COMPLETELY dead. Even Raw this week who's crowd was very lively did not give one shit when the Divas champion came out. Layla has absolutely nothing, and nobody gives a shit, even if she has the belt.

PSOjedi
06-13-2012, 12:49 AM
You want to know who's suffering HORRIBLY from not having a character right now? Layla. She's the champ, she comes out, and the crowd is COMPLETELY dead. Even Raw this week who's crowd was very lively did not give one shit when the Divas champion came out. Layla has absolutely nothing, and nobody gives a shit, even if she has the belt.
This is exactly what I think. Since her return, the crowd is dead. WWE does not care about her. She's the champ, the crowd is dead, no promo, nothing built around her and the divas' championship. I always said WWE screwed her when she won the Women's champ and put her co champ with McCool ! WWE does not have faith in Layla, and once again they're proving it. she's one of the best in the roster actually, and like all this started, I think her reign will be completely useless if WWE does nothing to change and put her is a solid fued with mic time.

scribblerking
06-13-2012, 08:01 AM
THREE THINGS the WWE needs to do IMO to improve their product and the first is to attempt to revive their sad diva division--i say its time to finally do something with KHARMA and have her destroy everyone and become the champ there and dominate like no other! The second is to once and for all unite the main titles again to an UNDISPUTED championship and the last to bring back a cruiserweight championship so stars like Sin Cara and Hunico etc have a purpose...

PSOjedi
06-13-2012, 08:09 AM
bring back a cruiserweight championship so stars like Sin Cara and Hunico etc have a purpose...
I totaly agree with that. WWE must bring back the cruiserweight championship, and build up the division. I'm tired to see talented guys like Hunico, Tyson Kidd or Trent Barreta wasting their time and jobbing to others for months (years ?) now.

PSOjedi
06-13-2012, 05:38 PM

AJ is also a master in submission moves, like Daniel Bryan ^^

thedag
06-19-2012, 10:38 PM
AJ's character kinda reminds me of Mary Horowitz from All About Steve. I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.

only bad thing about that is that you seen All About Steve.

JSullivan
06-25-2012, 09:49 PM
I retract all previous statements.

AJ Looks like a 10 year old.

Would not bang.

K2Jelly
06-25-2012, 09:50 PM
I retract all previous statements.

AJ Looks like a 10 year old.

Would not bang.

You saw her in the bikini, too, didn't you? :(

JSullivan
06-25-2012, 10:26 PM
You saw her in the bikini, too, didn't you? :(

Yeah man, I was really excited.

I am crushed.

Fortunately Vickie was there to make it worth seeing.

Amerinaine
06-25-2012, 10:28 PM
Than might as well lock me up, and throw away the key. While she looks young, I don't see the jailbait looks you all see.

JSullivan
06-25-2012, 10:38 PM
Than might as well lock me up, and throw away the key. While she looks young, I don't see the jailbait looks you all see.

I didn't...Until tonight. Facially, she looks like a young woman...

But body wise? Fuck no man, I'd rather fuck myself. At least I have some meat on me.

It's grim. Curves please.

Robstar
06-25-2012, 10:38 PM

Your honour? The prosecution rests.

See you in 10 to 15.

Amerinaine
06-25-2012, 10:40 PM

See you in 10 to 15.

You'll get a kick out of the Diva Battle Royal......well, right til the end.

JSullivan
06-25-2012, 10:42 PM

See you in 10 to 15.

In time, he will come to appreciate a real woman.

http://www.wwebulls.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/vickie-guerrero-in-bikini.jpg

Yeaaahhh Buddy.

On a side not, as soon as I typed in Vickie Guer- It came up with "Vickie Guerrero Feet"...Robstar, is that you...?

Robstar
06-25-2012, 10:43 PM
You'll get a kick out of the Diva Battle Royal......well, right til the end.

I saw it and got plenty of ammo ;)

Amerinaine
06-25-2012, 10:44 PM
In time, he will come to appreciate a real woman.

It's OK, I always have. I tend to go on actual age. So I've always been safe.

JSullivan
06-25-2012, 10:45 PM
It's OK, I always have. I tend to go on actual age. So I've always been safe.

If I met a 40 year old who looked 10...Would not bang.

Amerinaine
06-25-2012, 10:46 PM
If I met a 40 year old who looked 10...Would not bang.

I would talk to her and see what her personality was like, than if I like that, I'd think about it.

JSullivan
06-25-2012, 10:49 PM
I would talk to her and see what her personality was like, than if I like that, I'd think about it.

Damn you.

The point I'm making is on a Wouldbang/10 scale, AJ is now on the -100.

Amerinaine
06-25-2012, 10:55 PM
Damn you.

The point I'm making is on a Wouldbang/10 scale, AJ is now on the -100.

On a Personality worth Banging scale she is a ?/.10.... I don't know her that well.

I guess I can also do the looks only thing. Than it would probably only be about a 4/10. I like the character. Not so much whether I'd bang her or not. On just a hot scale, I like smallish breasts, so I'd rate that portion of looks as about 6/10.

JSullivan
06-25-2012, 11:13 PM
On a Personality worth Banging scale she is a ?/.10.... I don't know her that well.

I guess I can also do the looks only thing. Than it would probably only be about a 4/10. I like the character. Not so much whether I'd bang her or not. On just a hot scale, I like smallish breasts, so I'd rate that portion of looks as about 6/10.

I don't hear that one often! Fair play to you though champ.

I tend to like 'Thick' women myself. Not a big fan of skinny/slim usually.

Amerinaine
06-25-2012, 11:16 PM
I don't hear that one often! Fair play to you though champ.

I tend to like 'Thick' women myself. Not a big fan of skinny/slim usually.

I do like a girl who knows the value of a good burger.

lewism173
06-26-2012, 10:57 AM
Is it just me or is she a genius, sure she doesn't write it but it takes a great performer to cut those promo's to use facial expression like she does and even the yes chant was magic. Though's ?

Tommy Thunder
06-26-2012, 11:01 AM
I think she's doing a great job at portraying the character. I'm really enjoying it, and it's got me tuning in each week.
If it's managed that, then she's doing something right!

vinnienfg
06-26-2012, 11:04 AM
She's doing an awesome job. She is the WWE's Harley Quinn!!

Kenny Kaos
06-26-2012, 11:09 AM
I don't mean this to come across as sexist so sorry if it does come off that way, I think for a Diva to be one of the most important characters in the current WWE Championship storyline speaks volume for not only the character but the way AJ is acting out that character.

Okay, in ring wise she is no Kharma, Beth or Nattie, but on the mic she is fantastic. Her promo work has been top notch over the past few weeks and, most importantly, I still don't know who she is going to ultimately side with between, Punk, Bryan and Kane. Unpredictability in the WWE?!? Thank you AJ!

Daffy Duck's Finest
06-26-2012, 11:10 AM

Good comparison.

AJ is without question, the most interesting thing going on in WWE right now.

The Hit Man
06-26-2012, 11:11 AM
She's the most exciting character in the WWE right now.

The Hit Man
06-26-2012, 11:12 AM
Good comparison.

AJ is without question, the most interesting thing going on in WWE right now.

Damn! You just got in ahead of me!

K2Jelly
06-26-2012, 11:14 AM

Really? I wouldn't have guessed you would think that! :p

Back on topic, AJ is probably...scratch that, the ONLY Diva with an actual storyline being centered on her which makes her more entertaining than everyone else on the Divas roster. Plus, she can wrestle quite well and it's a shame that she isn't given the opportunity to showcase her in-ring talent.

Kenny Kaos
06-26-2012, 11:16 AM

Back on topic, AJ is probably...scratch that, the ONLY Diva with an actual storyline being centered on her which makes her more entertaining than everyone else on the Divas roster.

I wouldn't say ONLY. Isn't Nattie still farting away on Smackdown? ;)

K2Jelly
06-26-2012, 11:17 AM
I wouldn't say ONLY. Isn't Nattie still farting away on Smackdown? ;)

Nope. They finally scrapped that nonsense.

Tommy Thunder
06-26-2012, 11:17 AM

Back on topic, AJ is probably...scratch that, the ONLY Diva with an actual storyline being centered on her which makes her more entertaining than everyone else on the Divas roster. Plus, she can wrestle quite well and it's a shame that she isn't given the opportunity to showcase her in-ring talent.

That's very true.
I think the problem WWe have is this; I think they would like to push AJ, but they have the problem of trying to work Kharma back in (who they want to feud with Beth Phoenix), plus there's Layla who actually has the title.

IMO, Beth vs Kharma doesn't necessarily need to be for the title, I think both divas could work a program of simply finding out who's better, which would leave AJ vs Layla as a decent feud.
But of course, WWE would never waste tv time on 2 divas storylines.

PSOjedi
06-26-2012, 11:40 AM
Is it just me or is she a genius, sure she doesn't write it but it takes a great performer to cut those promo's to use facial expression like she does and even the yes chant was magic. Though's ?

I agree she's doing a great job, but we actually don't know where all this is going, and what AJ wants !!!!

The Piper
06-26-2012, 12:03 PM
I predict that AJ makes Kane lose to CM Punk on purpose, and she only does it to make Punk like her. Either way it's fun to watch her bounce from dude to dude like a little crazy hooker

Great One
06-26-2012, 12:20 PM
AJ is doing a great job, I mean she was the main event on Raw and she plays a crazy chick so good, Gotta love them crazy chicks.

06-26-2012, 12:36 PM
she's great at acting and is playing the character very well. She had me fooled in the opening segment.. didn't know she was talking to herself in it. She's up there with Trish, Ivory, Molly, Dawn, Maxine and Eve in terms of promo quality.

ChosenOne
06-26-2012, 12:36 PM
It's refreshing to see a female performer getting a major role in a major storyline. She's portraying her character brilliantly, and it's the first storyline over the title I have genuinely been invested in fo a long time.

Will Strawn
06-26-2012, 01:06 PM
It's just you and a few others. You guys are blinded by your hard ons. Genius? For her to go out there and make those same faces the girls in high school would make to get attention? Genius to copy Harley Quinn?

You are giving her way too much credit. Give it up, you won't be in her pants ever.

K2Jelly
06-26-2012, 01:11 PM
It's just you and a few others. You guys are blinded by your hard ons. Genius? For her to go out there and make those same faces the girls in high school would make to get attention? Genius to copy Harley Quinn?

You are giving her way too much credit. Give it up, you won't be in her pants ever.

That sanctimonious attitude of yours isn't going to earn any respect or any laughs for that matter.

We're not basing our opinion on her based off of her looks. We're doing it by how well she' managing our character. Just because you're one of the few who thinks otherwise doesn't mean that you get to call all of us shallow for appreciating her. Get off your horse horse, bud. You're treading shark infested waters if you think this kind of B.S. is gonna fly here. Trust me, it won't.

BadAndy
06-26-2012, 01:24 PM
Meh, I just don't get it. She's not doing anything that Daffney or Winter or probably others before her hasn't done. She's not doing it all that well either. I find it boring. I think the reactions the male wrestlers have had to it is what has sold it more than anything.

If you are going to say she has these wonderful facial expressions, well put aside the terrible in ring ability and so do most of the other Divas. Her mic skills are about average. There is nothing about her that sets her apart from any of the others.

As far as Harley Quinn goes, please. I'm a long time reader of comics and she has little about her persona that I'd compare to Harley Quinn. Pick up a comic and actually read it if you believe otherwise. Harley is totally bonkers but she doesn't move back and forth in bouts of sanity and insanity. That seems to be what AJ is wanting to achieve and it's very different than HQ.

dragonsrevenge
06-26-2012, 01:36 PM
WWE 2012 rule number 1: If you've caught lightning in a bottle, you must let it fizzle out or drop it and forget all about it.

Viperfish
06-26-2012, 01:54 PM
I think people are really overreacting when it comes to AJ, but it's only natural because the Divas division has been so garbage for so long and now we finally have a character in the mix. I'm not saying they can't wrestle but for so long we've gone without a character from that division, as a wrestler or not, that has really captivated people. I mean come on, this is the same division that just a few months ago brought out a fart gimmick.

Eve was doing well until her hiatus as well, I want to give props to her on that... only if she's going to stay with being that administrative-like character even after Ace has been ousted. If she's going to go back to being without a character then I don't see much point in it.

lewism173
06-26-2012, 01:54 PM
That sanctimonious attitude of yours isn't going to earn any respect or any laughs for that matter.

We're not basing our opinion on her based off of her looks. We're doing it by how well she' managing our character. Just because you're one of the few who thinks otherwise doesn't mean that you get to call all of us shallow for appreciating her. Get off your horse horse, bud. You're treading shark infested waters if you think this kind of B.S. is gonna fly here. Trust me, it won't.
we all love some horse horse ;), watch out you mite scare him with your big words :)

bigrence202
06-26-2012, 02:04 PM
im loving the direction of her character her facial expressions and mannerisms are priceless,,,and the fact that shes smoking hot doesnt hurt either,for the last few weeks shes been one of the most entertaining things on Raw

dragonsrevenge
06-26-2012, 02:11 PM
Meh, I just don't get it. She's not doing anything that Daffney or Winter or probably others before her hasn't done. She's not doing it all that well either. I find it boring. I think the reactions the male wrestlers have had to it is what has sold it more than anything.

If you are going to say she has these wonderful facial expressions, well put aside the terrible in ring ability and so do most of the other Divas. Her mic skills are about average. There is nothing about her that sets her apart from any of the others.

As far as Harley Quinn goes, please. I'm a long time reader of comics and she has little about her persona that I'd compare to Harley Quinn. Pick up a comic and actually read it if you believe otherwise. Harley is totally bonkers but she doesn't move back and forth in bouts of sanity and insanity. That seems to be what AJ is wanting to achieve and it's very different than HQ.
I think it's something similar to Punk's promo last year. It's not anything new, but but in a period where those no genuine surprises or intriguing angles and a total lack of consistency, something like this is going to stick out like a sore thumb. Punk's promo wouldn't have been anything to crow about if it was done during the attitude era or around 2005, but since it was so unexpected in today's WWE, it was mind-blowing.

Robstar
06-26-2012, 02:19 PM

You sir, deserve a medal! I don't know how anyone can miss this comparison -

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BpLAfOmcjCY/T9--gkvKbZI/AAAAAAAAYRM/pCjsD3trcm8/s640/AJ+wwe+WPS.jpghttp://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100808104757/spongebob/images/9/94/Squidward_panic.jpg

They even practically have the same body. Except for Squidward's several tentacles of course.

I'm sure that those digging the AJ character are doubtless the same type of people who still debate the worth of graphic novels like they were Hemingway or Twain and secretly watch movies and read books about vampires and wizards and consider that cutting edge literature.

Hey, you knew I was going to pop up in here sooner or later. ;)

Oh yeah - I'm merging this with the existing AJ thread.

K2Jelly
06-26-2012, 02:28 PM
we all love some horse horse ;), watch out you mite scare him with your big words :)

I hope it'll straighten him out at least. I can take it when people insult AJ by her looks but when people infer that I only cherish an opinion because of something as superficial and cosmetic as looks, and on top of that, because I think it will earn me some self gratification, that's when I get pissed off. That statement insulted both my morals and intelligence in one sitting and I'm not going to take that from anyone who does so. Ever.

Robstar
06-26-2012, 02:32 PM

Thanks for speaking for the group Jelly but this little post of your is begging to be Freud-ed.

Firstly, "managing OUR character"? Interesting choice of word. Unintentional I'm sure. :rolleyes: Your second sentence here, " Just because you're one of the few who thinks otherwise doesn't mean that you get to call all of us shallow for appreciating her" - doesn't the same apply in reverse too? As with any thread made on any subject here, you cannot be sanctimonious (hypocritically pious or devout) ((see what I did there?)) enough to suggest any thread made concerning your latest crush should be for some reason, above any and all previously set rules and guidelines about posting opinions on EWN - can you?
So tell me - who's the sharks? Is this another pack of hyenas infesting this site I should be aware of? Because you should know - I'm not having another one of those. We just got rid of one. All of your little Team AJ can stomp their feet and cry as much as you want but people have a right to speak their mind about these things and you can't complain when someone desecrates your little place of worship.

Frankly, it's a bit sickening.

HeelTurn
06-26-2012, 02:40 PM
Thought you would still be watching the bikini battle royal Robstar :p

K2Jelly
06-26-2012, 02:42 PM
Thanks for speaking for the group Jelly but this little post of your is begging to be Freud-ed.

Firstly, "managing OUR character"? Interesting choice of word. Unintentional I'm sure. :rolleyes: Your second sentence here, " Just because you're one of the few who thinks otherwise doesn't mean that you get to call all of us shallow for appreciating her" - doesn't the same apply in reverse too? As with any thread made on any subject here, you cannot be sanctimonious (hypocritically pious or devout) ((see what I did there?)) enough to suggest any thread made concerning your latest crush should be for some reason, above any and all previously set rules and guidelines about posting opinions on EWN - can you?
So tell me - who's the sharks? Is this another pack of hyenas infesting this site I should be aware of? Because you should know - I'm not having another one of those. We just got rid of one. All of your little Team AJ can stomp their feet and cry as much as you want but people have a right to speak their mind about these things and you can't complain when someone desecrates your little place of worship.

Frankly, it's a bit sickening.

I'm not saying he doesn't have the right to speak his mind but the thing is, he's addressing all of the AJ fans as if they're a bunch of fools. In the thread, that you merged to this one, people were actually saying quite a bit of positive about her that went beyond, "Oh, she looks hot" or "She's really adorable" or "I love crazy chicks!". I don't know if you actually read my latest post in this thread, besides this one, but I stated that I don't care if people insult the way she looks. I just take it as "tongue-in-cheek" or as something they genuinely stand by. Either way, I'm okay with it. It's just his reasoning behind my appreciation for her that ticked me off. Trust me, I'm not the one to stir the pot but I just felt that he needed to be called out for insulting my moral compass like that.

Robstar
06-26-2012, 02:43 PM
Thought you would still be watching the bikini battle royal Robstar :p

Anyone who can get me a Vickie .gif (preferably without the boy/girl in it) from said battle royal will have my gratitude and favour!

Robstar
06-26-2012, 02:48 PM
I'm not saying he doesn't have the right to speak his mind but the thing is, he's addressing all of the AJ fans as if they're a bunch of fools. In the thread, that you merged to this one, people were actually saying quite a bit of positive about her that went beyond, "Oh, she looks hot" or "She's really adorable" or "I love crazy chicks!". I don't know if you actually read my latest post in this thread, besides this one, but I stated that I don't care if people insult the way she looks. I just take it as "tongue-in-cheek" or as something they genuinely stand by. Either way, I'm okay with it. It's just his reasoning behind my appreciation for her that ticked me off. Trust me, I'm not the one to stir the pot but I just felt that he needed to be called out for insulting my moral compass like that.

Personally Jelly, I think any and all credit for the character can go to the writers and producers of WWE TV. Hell, even I could pull off what AJ's been doing - any diva could. (wait, did I just call myself a diva? lolol) Hell, if you want to be honest, it's Heath Slater level material. I'm really not impressed - the same way that soapie stars don't impress me because a)it's acting 101 and b)they can replace actors at will and you never seen to notice the difference. AJ will not be featuring in WWE in a years time and I dread to think that there may be fans that will one day forever associate Bryan, Punk and especially Kane with this stringbean. This story is fluff.

The next thing you know, she'll be "possessed" lol.

Or a vampire.

K2Jelly
06-26-2012, 02:49 PM
Anyone who can get me a Vickie .gif (preferably without the boy/girl in it) from said battle royal will have my gratitude and favour!

http://www.jasonrivera.com/images/articles/20120625_2_1518/34.jpg

Robstar
06-26-2012, 02:51 PM
Not that angle! lol

K2Jelly
06-26-2012, 02:53 PM
Personally Jelly, I think any and all credit for the character can go to the writers and producers of WWE TV. Hell, even I could pull off what AJ's been doing - any diva could. (wait, did I just call myself a diva? lolol) Hell, if you want to be honest, it's Heath Slater level material. I'm really not impressed - the same way that soapie stars don't impress me because a)it's acting 101 and b)they can replace actors at will and you never seen to notice the difference. AJ will not be featuring in WWE in a years time and I dread to think that there may be fans that will one day forever associate Bryan, Punk and especially Kane with this stringbean. This story is fluff.

Or a vampire.

You know what? You got me. I see where you're coming from.

Any diva could pull off the gimmick but in the end, I'll still like her in-ring work. I think she's severely underrated when it comes to that category. Oh, and about her looks, if it makes you feel any better, both JSul and I think she looks like a child now after we both saw her in that bikini. I almost felt like giving her a balloon.

Robstar
06-26-2012, 03:08 PM
You know what? You got me. I see where you're coming from.

Any diva could pull off the gimmick but in the end, I'll still like her in-ring work. I think she's severely underrated when it comes to that category. Oh, and about her looks, if it makes you feel any better, both JSul and I think she looks like a child now after we both saw her in that bikini. I almost felt like giving her a balloon.

Or some candy ;)

Look, I'm sure she's a perfectly nice girl but I don't understand all the fawning. Sure, it may not be about the looks for you but look at those around you with the same opinion. But it's ok to like something shitty just because someone who is, from a point of view, attractive is in it. Otherwise people wouldn't pay to watch the tripe that Megan Fox is in, say....Jennifer's Body or.....what else has she done? Anyway, that's my point. If it was a crazy guy storyline, there'd still be a thread but it would be on page 3 already. You know that's true. It's her questionable lady parts that have inspired so much conversation. Look at all the AJ sigs. Every one I see with one of those just screams out to me "Hey Vince, take my money! I'm gullible! I think I have a chance with a diva because she "likes comics" and looks like girls at the mall - she's just like a regular person!!!" Well, guess again. It's a goddamn sales pitch for horny marks. Fact!

Anyway, I've probably said enough here. :D

akbar
06-26-2012, 03:14 PM
AJ appears very charming, I think that's why alot of guys are on her. I don't blame them for it.

K2Jelly
06-26-2012, 03:17 PM
Or some candy ;)

Look, I'm sure she's a perfectly nice girl but I don't understand all the fawning. Sure, it may not be about the looks for you but look at those around you with the same opinion. But it's ok to like something shitty just because someone who is, from a point of view, attractive is in it. Otherwise people wouldn't pay to watch the tripe that Megan Fox is in, say....Jennifer's Body or.....what else has she done? Anyway, that's my point. If it was a crazy guy storyline, there'd still be a thread but it would be on page 3 already. You know that's true. It's her questionable lady parts that have inspired so much conversation. Look at all the AJ sigs. Every one I see with one of those just screams out to me "Hey Vince, take my money! I'm gullible! I think I have a chance with a diva because she "likes comics" and looks like girls at the mall - she's just like a regular person!!!" Well, guess again. It's a goddamn sales pitch for horny marks. Fact!

I totally understand where you're coming from. It's just that AJ is the only diva that's really given any material to work with and for what it's worth, she does her role alright. Her mic skills have improved slightly but that's really about it. I guess we'll just wait and see where she remains after the divas division is given some creative attention that's substantial for entertainment value or character growth.

Amerinaine
06-26-2012, 03:18 PM
Or some candy ;)

I know I've stated that I like the character more than her body. Not saying I don't like her body, but I'd rather have some meat, so body wise, I much rather fawn over Velvet Sky or Eve or the like. I like the crazy gimmick.

To be honest, the reason why WWE has so many body types on it's show, yes this includes Vickie, is because everyone is attracted to different things. This also works on women. We are all marks for somebody. Whether other want to admit to it or not. Yes, I'm an AJ mark. Proud of it. Maybe it is the childlike behavior and look. It just comes off like the biggest gripe most have is how we fawn over a childlike entity, some going as far as calling other or implying we are all pedos. (This is when I started getting annoyed. That though is a true personal matter why it pissed me off.) Some of us, yes whilst liking how she looks or her character, can seperate the fact that WE really don't have a chance.

Also don't assume this is a WWE problem. TNA does the same stuff. Hire a bunch of Knockouts with different body types. They know "Different Strokes for Different Folks" will work.

(I'm sure a good bit of this didn't make sense. I'm not honestly sure it made sense to me.)

Amerinaine
06-26-2012, 03:20 PM
The Megan Fox thing, if I didn't know she was a total witch, I'd dig her too. But that would be looks based only.

I can only base AJ off her character. I like it. I would change my mind in a flash once I met her, and like Megan Fox, was a total Witch.

Robstar
06-26-2012, 03:21 PM
You are right, she's doing her job very satisfactorily, I will admit. But she's tainted this 3 way feud for me. It's taken the focus totally away from these guys and DBD and Punk have probably the best rivalry going in WWE right now. Except they don't, because now it's all about AJ.

These "wrestling fans" should think about that. Think about what's been prioritised over 2 of the absolutely top guys going around today. And Kane - but he's been a joke ever since he came back I'm sad to say.

Robstar
06-26-2012, 03:23 PM
I know I've stated that I like the character more than her body. Not saying I don't like her body, but I'd rather have some meat, so body wise, I much rather fawn over Velvet Sky or Eve or the like. I like the crazy gimmick.

To be honest, the reason why WWE has so many body types on it's show, yes this includes Vickie, is because everyone is attracted to different things. This also works on women. We are all marks for somebody. Whether other want to admit to it or not. Yes, I'm an AJ mark. Proud of it. Maybe it is the childlike behavior and look. It just comes off like the biggest gripe most have is how we fawn over a childlike entity, some going as far as calling other or implying we are all pedos. (This is when I started getting annoyed. That though is a true personal matter why it pissed me off.) Some of us, yes whilst liking how she looks or her character, can seperate the fact that WE really don't have a chance.

Also don't assume this is a WWE problem. TNA does the same stuff. Hire a bunch of Knockouts with different body types. They know "Different Strokes for Different Folks" will work.

(I'm sure a good bit of this didn't make sense. I'm not honestly sure it made sense to me.)

Truth. Hey even I will admit that I would never even have a chance with Vickie. ;) :(

K2Jelly
06-26-2012, 03:25 PM
You are right, she's doing her job very satisfactorily, I will admit. But she's tainted this 3 way feud for me. It's taken the focus totally away from these guys and DBD and Punk have probably the best rivalry going in WWE right now. Except they don't, because now it's all about AJ.

These "wrestling fans" should think about that. Think about what's been prioritised over 2 of the absolutely top guys going around today. And Kane - but he's been a joke ever since he came back I'm sad to say.

That's the only thing that irks me about the whole AJ storyline. The two top wrestlers, in the main circuit, battle for the richest prize in the entire wrestling industry and AJ is the centerpiece of it all? C'mon. And last night's RAW took it to a new low with the whole "AJ Twitter poll" they did. That royally pissed me off.

Bodom
06-26-2012, 03:27 PM
That's the only thing that irks me about the whole AJ storyline. The two top wrestlers, in the main circuit, battle for the richest prize in the entire wrestling industry and AJ is the centerpiece of it all? C'mon. And last night's RAW took it to a new low with the whole "AJ Twitter poll" they did. That royally pissed me off.

What did? That there was an actual poll or that a gangbang was one of the choices?

K2Jelly
06-26-2012, 03:33 PM
What did? That there was an actual poll or that a gangbang was one of the choices?

The amount of exposure that she's getting in the storyline is what ticked me off. And it was taken to new heights with social media. And yeah, that last choice...what were they thinking?

Bodom
06-26-2012, 03:36 PM
The amount of exposure that she's getting in the storyline is what ticked me off. And it was taken to new heights with social media. And yeah, that last choice...what were they thinking?

I'm assuming it was the same quality control group that approved the airing of a commercial questioning whether Sheamus was still World Heavyweight Champion after showing him with the WHC.

Amerinaine
06-26-2012, 03:36 PM
I think the storyline is perfectly fine, if they eliminate Kane from it. It does create a storyline that Punk v Bryan didn't actually have. Not that they needed it per say with the fact they tell their stories in the ring. Still, it gives those of us who like the drama factor a bit more to hang on to. (Too?)

K2Jelly
06-26-2012, 03:39 PM
I'm assuming it was the same quality control group that approved the airing of a commercial questioning whether Sheamus was still World Heavyweight Champion after showing him with the WHC.

If EWN ever hosts their own WWE Slammy Award Show, that will go down as my nomination for "WTF Moment of the Year". My neck still hurts from shaking my head after that display of disregard for common sense.

K2Jelly
06-26-2012, 03:43 PM
I think the storyline is perfectly fine, if they eliminate Kane from it. It does create a storyline that Punk v Bryan didn't actually have. Not that they needed it per say with the fact they tell their stories in the ring. Still, it gives those of us who like the drama factor a bit more to hang on to. (Too?)

The drama factor isn't the problem but there's two things that annoy me about it:

1). Like I said, it takes away too much time from the actual rivalry. We can't see a Punk/Bryan or Kane/Punk or Kane'Bryan or a match with a combination of ANY of those wrestlers without friggin' AJ skipping around or being involved in the match itself(bellkeeper for Bryan v. Kane on SD) Next thing you know, she'll be the special guest referee for Bryan v. Punk at MITB.

2). What does AJ offer that makes her such a valuable commodity? She doesn't really hold the strings in this feud at all. She doesn't offer anything substantial to EITHER of the men that would make her worth chasing for and worth featuring every single damn week.

Robstar
06-26-2012, 03:43 PM

I'd probably go for that, if Kane wan't involved. But being that 3 guys are being manipulated by 1 girl (how art mimics life eh?) then the focus is squarely on......that girl. If it were just 2 guys, it would minimise that and make it tolerable.

But this whole thing....I blame Vince. He's the one I'm sure who was convinced that the only way to get people (like him) interested in Punk/DBD was to insert a girl in there. Actually, it probably stems back to when DBD was on his own and hooked up with AJ - I'll bet my balls that was Vince's motivation - because he thought noone would watch DBD without a little added incentive. Sad. Vince is.

HeelTurn
06-26-2012, 03:53 PM
I'd probably go for that, if Kane wan't involved. But being that 3 guys are being manipulated by 1 girl (how art mimics life eh?) then the focus is squarely on......that girl. If it were just 2 guys, it would minimise that and make it tolerable.

But this whole thing....I blame Vince. He's the one I'm sure who was convinced that the only way to get people (like him) interested in Punk/DBD was to insert a girl in there. Actually, it probably stems back to when DBD was on his own and hooked up with AJ - I'll bet my balls that was Vince's motivation - because he thought noone would watch DBD without a little added incentive. Sad. Vince is.

Is this the same Bryan who was paired with Gail and the Bellas to? Yeah women are the only way Bryan will get over, not the wrestling or even the whole YES thing he does. Lol Vince.

Robstar
06-26-2012, 04:09 PM
Is this the same Bryan who was paired with Gail and the Bellas to? Yeah women are the only way Bryan will get over, not the wrestling or even the whole YES thing he does. Lol Vince.

Oh yeah! You see, I'd forgotten about that! (mainly because it was instantly forgettable) Yeah, nice work Vince.

Robstar
06-26-2012, 04:15 PM
Back on AJ - when you've known actually psycho chicks as well as ones that pretend to be, you get to the point where you can spot a fake. And until I see this become a story on TMZ or some such reputable (!) news provider, then I'm not buying it! Get back to me when DBD has "Hi!" carved into his forehead or something.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
06-26-2012, 07:56 PM
AJ Lee.

Yeah, a diva. Honestly, I don't give a rats ass if she is a diva, she is awesome. This is the best portrayed psycho character I have seen since Mickie James and I'm tempted to say she is a better psycho than Mickie James was. You can tell she was in the high school theater club and is a huge comic book fan, cause she reminds me so much of Harley Quinn. Her mannerisms are ridiculously awesome, especially when she does her cry-laugh, or some medium between crying and laughing. Her facial expressions are so good, they can tell more stories than her talking. She does a great job interacting with Bryan, Punk, and Kane, and manages to make each interaction special in its own way.

I've been loving her work and I wait in anticipation for her to screw Punk out of the title and help Daniel Bryan win it. I just have a feeling that is where all of this is going to lead, somehow, someway. MITB 2012 is the best place to do it. Last year, Bryan got himself noticed by winning MITB and Punk broke the glass ceiling by becoming WWE champion. How poetic would it be if Punk lost his championship and Bryan won it on the same PPV they both won their notoriety with the mainstream audience?

Your thoughts?

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 08:11 PM
I can't disagree with you. I am also thoroughly enjoying Daniel Bryan though.

owenhart4life
06-26-2012, 08:26 PM
AJ is a good character but the best character in the E right now has to be "The Show Off". He is currently doing what few have been able to do. Get a good following as a HEEL. Ziggler is destined to be a main eventer and we are watching the small steps in this direction.

midian
06-26-2012, 08:29 PM
If you count FCW/NXT I'm going to have to say Bray Wyatt is my favorite character at the moment.Love his Cape Fear gimmick his psychotic brawling style.Hell let AJ join Bray in that he manipulates her join him in a cult like way.Bray to me is like a nice mix of Brother Love and Raven with a pinch of SES Punk.

Tommy Thunder
06-26-2012, 08:55 PM
If you count FCW/NXT I'm going to have to say Bray Wyatt is my favorite character at the moment.Love his Cape Fear gimmick his psychotic brawling style.Hell let AJ join Bray in that he manipulates her join him in a cult like way.Bray to me is like a nice mix of Brother Love and Raven with a pinch of SES Punk.

I agree with you 110% there man. Watch out for Bray Wyatt people, Rotundo is doing a stellar job of playing a fantastic gimmick. I can honestly say I'm more interested in his gimmick based off the few promos I've seen on youtube than I am in most gimmicks that WWE have served up in years.
Bray Wyatt, watch this space!1

Tiiiiiiimmmmmmeeeee is oooooooooon maaaa siiiiiiideeeee!!!

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 09:23 PM
I agree with you 110% there man. Watch out for Bray Wyatt people, Rotundo is doing a stellar job of playing a fantastic gimmick. I can honestly say I'm more interested in his gimmick based off the few promos I've seen on youtube than I am in most gimmicks that WWE have served up in years.
Bray Wyatt, watch this space!1

Tiiiiiiimmmmmmeeeee is oooooooooon maaaa siiiiiiideeeee!!!

My worry is that when he gets called up to the main roster, they tone the gimmick down..and I REALLY hope they don't

Androo
06-26-2012, 09:53 PM
It's another recurring example of the main feud between the WWE Champion and the number one contender, for that Title, not actually being about the WWE Title; and the challengers attempts and drive to attain it, and the Champions grit and will to retain it. Anyone rememebr the Punk-Jericho feud?

Playboy Stevie V
06-26-2012, 09:53 PM
I love everyones choices right now, but I really enjoy Damien Sandow's character.

Robstar
06-26-2012, 10:00 PM
And merging in 3...2...1...

midian
06-26-2012, 10:02 PM
My worry is that when he gets called up to the main roster, they tone the gimmick down..and I REALLY hope they don't

That thought never occurred to me.Lets hope thats not the case.The same with Ambrose as well.Both of them seem fairly dark for todays WWE.I feel very optimistic with the new NXT and hope it does well.

Tommy Thunder
06-26-2012, 10:02 PM

I think it's inevitable that they will. I mean he's calling people "white trash" and stuff at the moment. I'm not sure if they'd let that slide in a PG world for example.

Robstar
06-26-2012, 10:03 PM
AJ Lee.

Yeah, a diva. Honestly, I don't give a rats ass if she is a diva, she is awesome. This is the best portrayed psycho character I have seen since Mickie James and I'm tempted to say she is a better psycho than Mickie James was. You can tell she was in the high school theater club and is a huge comic book fan, cause she reminds me so much of Harley Quinn. Her mannerisms are ridiculously awesome, especially when she does her cry-laugh, or some medium between crying and laughing. Her facial expressions are so good, they can tell more stories than her talking. She does a great job interacting with Bryan, Punk, and Kane, and manages to make each interaction special in its own way.

I've been loving her work and I wait in anticipation for her to screw Punk out of the title and help Daniel Bryan win it. I just have a feeling that is where all of this is going to lead, somehow, someway. MITB 2012 is the best place to do it. Last year, Bryan got himself noticed by winning MITB and Punk broke the glass ceiling by becoming WWE champion. How poetic would it be if Punk lost his championship and Bryan won it on the same PPV they both won their notoriety with the mainstream audience?

Your thoughts?

I already answered this in the AJ THREAD THAT WAS ALREADY GOING. So I'll quote myself;

Or a vampire.

K2Jelly
06-26-2012, 10:14 PM
You've gotta be fucking kidding me. -___- Totally called it.

By the way, this is an actual spoiler. Read at your own risk.

Bryan said he wants A.J. banned from ringside at Money in the Bank. Vickie said a WWE (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news?Item%5Btags%5D=WWE) website poll said 75 percent of the fans want A.J. to be the guest referee at Money in the Bank. Nick wrote that Vickie said A.J. will be special referee for the match. Vickie also announced that qualifying matches would occur to determine Money in the Bank match competitors.

Giddy
06-26-2012, 10:20 PM
I feel so compelled to click that spoiler tag... Yet... I don't wanna spoil whatever it is for.

Robstar
06-26-2012, 11:57 PM

By the way, this is an actual spoiler. Read at your own risk.

Bryan said he wants A.J. banned from ringside at Money in the Bank. Vickie said a WWE (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news?Item%5Btags%5D=WWE) website poll said 75 percent of the fans want A.J. to be the guest referee at Money in the Bank. Nick wrote that Vickie said A.J. will be special referee for the match. Vickie also announced that qualifying matches would occur to determine Money in the Bank match competitors.

You fucking did! I can't believe they did it. I have officially NO interest in this feud or match now.

PSOjedi
06-27-2012, 12:34 AM

Bryan to win wth AJ's help. I already said this will end like that. Show to win the MITB match and cash in on Bryan. (revenge)

Amerinaine
06-27-2012, 05:47 AM
Still think Punk will win. I might be the only one though, at this point.

URATOOL
07-03-2012, 02:47 AM
Lets face it. Apart from the borderline dodgy viewers, no adult males could really find the old AJ sexy. She was to much like a 12 year old giggling and jiggling around the place. But now, what the advent of bat shit crazy AJ, she has taken on a very adult persona. So now regular adult males such as myself can look at her and think "I'd fuck it. I wouldn't let it know where I lived, worked, my name, my number or any personal details at all, but I'd fuck it." without feeling like a creepy weirdo. Cause lets face it. The WWE don't give us divas for any other reason.

Robstar
07-03-2012, 03:07 AM
Oh dude! Exactly, right?

Bottom line is - you're still a creepy weirdo at the end of the day. You can rationalise everything. "Yeah I like porn....but only because I like beautiful women" "Yeah I buy mens magazines....but I appreciate the female form". Give it a rest. Be honest. AJ is like the bait on To Catch A Predator - sure, technically it's legal because she's of age. But realistically....another story. (you actually like her because she reminds you of the girls that snubbed you 10+ years ago hahahahahaha)

Man, what's wrong with me? Can't help myself :rolleyes:

scribbler_jones
07-03-2012, 03:46 AM
Lets face it. Apart from the borderline dodgy viewers, no adult males could really find the old AJ sexy. She was to much like a 12 year old giggling and jiggling around the place. But now, what the advent of bat shit crazy AJ, she has taken on a very adult persona. So now regular adult males such as myself can look at her and think "I'd fuck it. I wouldn't let it know where I lived, worked, my name, my number or any personal details at all, but I'd fuck it." without feeling like a creepy weirdo. Cause lets face it. The WWE don't give us divas for any other reason.

o_o ... ;) Aw hell nah, man...

*can't stop laughing*

scribbler_jones
07-03-2012, 03:47 AM
Oh dude! Exactly, right?

Bottom line is - you're still a creepy weirdo at the end of the day. You can rationalise everything. "Yeah I like porn....but only because I like beautiful women" "Yeah I buy mens magazines....but I appreciate the female form". Give it a rest. Be honest. AJ is like the bait on To Catch A Predator - sure, technically it's legal because she's of age. But realistically....another story. (you actually like her because she reminds you of the girls that snubbed you 10+ years ago hahahahahaha)

Damn.

scribbler_jones
07-03-2012, 03:51 AM
But seriously, that makes sense. Sexy little chick + innocent school girl look + psycho tendencies + extra stalker-ish = ratings from the guys.

Most of them at least. She has "charges" written all over her if you look at her in a certain way. Just saying.

URATOOL
07-03-2012, 04:00 AM
Well I can confirm I had no interest in her pre-bat shit crazy. But now I would if I could get away with both nuts still attached....

Robstar
07-03-2012, 04:05 AM
Well I can confirm I had no interest in her pre-bat shit crazy. But now I would if I could get away with both nuts still attached....

How IS Mrs.URATOOL by the way?

scribbler_jones
07-03-2012, 04:07 AM

That's a sobering thought. You know how hard it is to break up with/escape from a crazy chick... She may look small, but crazy people can do some scary shit. ESPECIALLY crazy chicks...

URATOOL
07-03-2012, 04:09 AM

That's a sobering thought. You know how hard it is to break up with/escape from a crazy chick... She may look small, but crazy people can do some scary shit. ESPECIALLY crazy chicks...

Hence my stealth approach!

URATOOL
07-03-2012, 04:10 AM
How IS Mrs.URATOOL by the way?

Busy kicking everyone's arse on the league at the moment. I maybe have to start docking her points.

Luckily she still doesn't know about Kaitlyn.

scribbler_jones
07-03-2012, 04:18 AM
Hence my stealth approach!

Ah. I gotcha. Chloroform, blackjack, or combination of the two?

scribbler_jones
07-03-2012, 04:21 AM
Busy kicking everyone's arse on the league at the moment. I maybe have to start docking her points.

Luckily she still doesn't know about Kaitlyn.

You got Kaitlyn?

*chokes with jealousy*

*then composes myself*

... KHARMA IS MINE. STAY AWAY :mad:

K2Jelly
07-03-2012, 04:22 AM

Damn.

He's just mad about the Shining Wizard. ;)

On topic, I think the origin for her gimmick has been debated many times over the past couple of months and after all that's been said, I've come to one conclusion that Robstar put best; a marketing tool for horny marks.

SilverGhost
07-03-2012, 04:26 AM
He's just mad about the Shining Wizard. ;)

On topic, I think the origin for her gimmick has been debated many times over the past couple of months and after all that's been said, I've come to one conclusion that Robstar put best; a marketing tool for horny marks.

Or pedophiles.

I admit AJ is really good at what she is doing but I see her as a 13 year old girl. If that is the image WWE is giving me then they have succeeded but I am not crazy about her. Hit or miss.

scribbler_jones
07-03-2012, 04:34 AM
Or pedophiles.

I admit AJ is really good at what she is doing but I see her as a 13 year old girl. If that is the image WWE is giving me then they have succeeded but I am not crazy about her. Hit or miss.

Isn't that kinda weird... they're doing the whole "B. A. Star" thing (I think) while encouraging statutory... Just a liiiiiiiiiiiitle creepy.

Just a little.

K2Jelly
07-03-2012, 04:36 AM
Or pedophiles.

Yeah, I'll be the first to admit, I was totally bewitched with her bunny boiler gimmick but the fact that she's been involved with the majority of the Punk/Bryan feud, leaves a very sour taste in my mouth. I mean, we're talking about two of the best technically sound wrestlers in the world going at it for the richest prize in the wrestling industry...but who wants to see that? C'mon. :rolleyes: It's all about AJ! Perhaps, if this was a new development in the Punk/Bryan feud, and all we got to see from her was just some crazy antics with the two prior to her being named as the special guest referee, then maybe I would buy into all the attention she'd be getting.

Robstar
07-03-2012, 04:38 AM
Isn't that kinda weird... they're doing the whole "B. A. Star" thing (I think) while encouraging statutory... Just a liiiiiiiiiiiitle creepy.

Just a little.

Careful. Apparently we aren't supposed to speak ill of her here.

To be fair: There is no way a 13 year old can have that muscle definition. It takes years.:rolleyes:

SilverGhost
07-03-2012, 04:40 AM

Just a little.

Rob and I were in a discussion about AJ with a few other members here. AJ is like a beacon for the sex driven maniacs. Its like saying "Yes! Get this type of chick! We promise no bad can come of this! You are going to have lots of fun!" but it doesn't help because of her size. She looks like a preteen.

And since that gimmick makes her skip around like a girly girl and we know that she was a crazy stalker, its like dealing with crazy Mickie James when she was a teen. Probably a good thing for ratings but questionable on the rest.

Ajpunk1989
07-03-2012, 04:41 AM
I don't mind one bit. Works for me

scribbler_jones
07-03-2012, 04:42 AM
Careful. Apparently we aren't supposed to speak ill of her here.

To be fair: There is no way a 13 year old can have that muscle definition. It takes years.:rolleyes:

*waits in the corner with a loaded shotgun* Let them come.

True... but the face...

SilverGhost
07-03-2012, 04:45 AM
*waits in the corner with a loaded shotgun* Let them come.

True... but the face...

I can speak ill of her. I don't mind being a devil lol

Robstar
07-03-2012, 04:51 AM
Do you know what makes up a crazy chick? Let me fill you in.

1) Father issues - and believe me, you don't want to go there.*

2) Social issues - and that is pre-existing lifelong.*

3)Mental issues - and that's just sad. Taking advantage? Please say I didn't just see that!*

4) Your own issues - the ones that mean you have a hard time identifying with anything beyond the age you were when things started to hurt, things you couldn't prevent.

*None of these things can you either help or prevent

I may very well be the king of disturbed genius. I wish grunge would come back. ;)

SilverGhost
07-03-2012, 04:55 AM
^This man is right.

scribbler_jones
07-03-2012, 05:06 AM
Do you know what makes up a crazy chick? Let me fill you in.

1) Father issues - and believe me, you don't want to go there.*

2) Social issues - and that is pre-existing lifelong.*

3)Mental issues - and that's just sad. Taking advantage? Please say I didn't just see that!*

4) Your own issues - the ones that mean you have a hard time identifying with anything beyond the age you were when things started to hurt, things you couldn't prevent.

*None of these things can you either help or prevent

I may very well be the king of disturbed genius. I wish grunge would come back. ;)

*sobering silence*

Robstar
07-03-2012, 05:11 AM
That Robstar chick is fucked up!

kiltbill
07-03-2012, 06:02 AM
Lets face it. Apart from the borderline dodgy viewers, no adult males could really find the old AJ sexy...

Next time, I must check if this is in TNA's Forum before clickng on these links. I like AJ Styles, but I must agree; I did not find the old AJ Styles sexy, either. Even now, nah, I'm more a Bully Ray man myself. Those calfs...

Bane of Balin
07-03-2012, 08:56 AM
Technically, the main demographic for WWE's shows are pre-teens / small kids. So they wouldn't really be encouraging statutory rape, but they'd be encouraging child promiscuity...

Los Conquistador
07-03-2012, 08:58 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35TbGjt-weA

drumn4life0789
07-03-2012, 09:05 AM
Ehhh. I've always thought she was hott. She is what I like to call a spinner

BadAndy
07-03-2012, 09:24 AM
The direction this turned last night, I just can't see certain organizations allowing this to keep going. It showed more of a troubled person who contemplates serious injury upon themselves. I have not liked the AJ storyline from the get go and now I like it even less. The portrayal is something that shouldn't be taken lightly.

Great One
07-03-2012, 11:50 AM
So you guys only like AJ when she plays psycho? WTF is wrong with ya, she was deff hot before her psycho role, she doesn't get hotter just because she plays a different role!

Tommy Thunder
07-03-2012, 11:59 AM
So you guys only like AJ when she plays psycho? WTF is wrong with ya, she was deff hot before her psycho role, she doesn't get hotter just because she plays a different role!

She always has been hot, she always will be hot, no matter what character she plays.

Great One
07-03-2012, 12:02 PM
She always has been hot, she always will be hot, no matter what character she plays.

exactly my point

The Hit Man
07-03-2012, 12:41 PM
Am I the only person that agrees with URATOOL!?

K2Jelly
07-03-2012, 12:45 PM

Nope. I agree with him as well.

Tommy Thunder
07-03-2012, 12:45 PM

No, Rob agrees too. But he just doesn't like that AJ's getting more attention than vickie these days :p

scribbler_jones
07-03-2012, 01:02 PM

*raises hand*

*still clutches shotgun*

The Hit Man
07-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Well thank god for that. I was beginning to think I was some sort of disturbed pervert...

scribbler_jones
07-03-2012, 01:11 PM
Well thank god for that. I was beginning to think I was some sort of disturbed pervert...

Sorry all, stepped away from my laptop and my kid brother jumped on - hence my last post. He only wishes she could get AJ... wonder if I should tell his actual girlfriend about his little fantasy

Robstar
07-03-2012, 03:14 PM
Am I really the only person who sees THIS...
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBrexi2F0qGefHCtiD9AETDH7nMwkvF eX6fzbJCWNo_nl-b-FSoViOrT1Klghttp://media.onsugar.com/files/2011/03/12/2/1437/14373728/042622008820a6ce_squidward-tentacles.gif

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/9JWa9W_Uxi4/0.jpghttp://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/23078000/ngbbs4e2e4165f3480.gif

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/001/765/435/SD__669_005_crop_exact.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75http://img.poptower.com/pic-14615/squidward-spongebob.jpg?d=1024

Really the resemblance is uncanny

jordan1995
07-03-2012, 03:25 PM
I thought the end of raw was great with her teasing the jump and then pushing punk and Bryan through ... awesome

Great One
07-03-2012, 04:53 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBrexi2F0qGefHCtiD9AETDH7nMwkvF eX6fzbJCWNo_nl-b-FSoViOrT1Klghttp://media.onsugar.com/files/2011/03/12/2/1437/14373728/042622008820a6ce_squidward-tentacles.gif

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/9JWa9W_Uxi4/0.jpghttp://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/23078000/ngbbs4e2e4165f3480.gif

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/001/765/435/SD__669_005_crop_exact.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75http://img.poptower.com/pic-14615/squidward-spongebob.jpg?d=1024

Why do I get a feeling you're a little kid

Robstar
07-03-2012, 04:57 PM
Why do I get a feeling you're a little kid

Only at heart. I have 5 year old though

Tommy Thunder
07-03-2012, 05:20 PM

YES! \_o_/

NO! \_o_/

WPack911
07-03-2012, 10:23 PM
First things first I LOVE the AJ storyline, she plays her role perfectly and has risen her stock above that of her entire divsion, she is bigger then most of the guys now and she has done it because every week she goes out there and no matter what situation she is written into be it a match or an interview or just backstage spots, whether she has to play hurt emotionally or physically happy or sad or anything in between she takes it and runs with it and gives 110% and she does it damn well. I don't think only reason that WWE is pushing her is because of her looks though, don't get me wrong they help she is super sexy I thought so before the crazy chick storyline storyline and this has even made me like her more so since this like some of you said has let her show her more sexy sultry side and not just the cute side she was allowed to show before.

So that is one reason sure, but her acting and in ring ability and just overall charisma are just as important IMO, if you have seen any of her FCW stuff where she played both a face and a heel you would see from her promos that she has range and you need that when you are playing a tweener type crazy chick and she has shown that she has only got better since then in this angle.

Bottom line if they just wanted sexy they could have picked any number of divas, but they needed more then sexy they needed mic skills, ring skills, acting range and Charisma, they needed the total Diva package and AJ is it. Very few Divas in the history of WWE could pull this angle off maybe Trish, Lita or Mickey James and they all would have played it differently and maybe given their past storylines not as effectively. So give AJ her due cause if any male wrestler came from out of low cards/mid cards and showed they were the total package (no not Lex Luger) we would be singing their praises and would love if WWE saw it to and gave them a push just like we have with CM Punk this past year, so why not give AJ the same respect and appreciation, she deserves it cause she earns it every show whatever her role, like most people like to see respect earned in wrestling.

Giddy
07-03-2012, 10:32 PM

\_o_/ NO!

\_o_/ YES!

IrkenInvader
07-03-2012, 10:34 PM
I'm still not interested in her.

K2Jelly
07-03-2012, 10:39 PM
I'm still not interested in her.

Beat it, Tea Spotter.

Nah, jk. :p But you have to admit, she's been playing the psycho role rather well.

HolyJose2391
07-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Oh dude! Exactly, right?

Honestly that's the bottom line. For some reason us guys like the younger women and AJ is that I'd hit it and not go to jail. Same goes for Sasha Gray

Amerinaine
07-03-2012, 10:55 PM
Honestly that's the bottom line. For some reason us guys like the younger women and AJ is that I'd hit it and not go to jail. Same goes for Sasha Gray

Haha. AJ is 25. I think she is more than old enough. Not huge on pornstars though. Sorry. :P

WPack911
07-04-2012, 12:24 AM
Haha. AJ is 25. I think she is more than old enough. :P

^^^This, I am 27 and AJ being 25 is right in my age range and I like petite girls like AJ more then tall long legged girls personally, always have always will. Right now AJ is tops for me personally as far as a "Dream Girl" or whatever you want to call it and not just because of her looks, but her hobbies and personality also and no not the crazy chick gimmick, the real her (gamer, nerd, cool chick), but seeing her play crazy is hot. ;)

RedDevilSativa
07-04-2012, 12:45 AM
aj is smoking hot would love to smash it

tdp
07-04-2012, 11:46 AM
Just got around to watching Raw on my dvr, when it finished I just sat and reflected on some of the most terrible booking eeeevvvvveeerrr!!! (the bryan-jericho back and forth was awesome) So obviously I didn't hate everything but here's the main reasons why I should've just read the results.

Aj vs. vickie > sheamus vs. dolph.

Aj > punk vs bryan.

Aj > eve.
See where i'm going? She was in every other segment and was put over everyone. Just dumb.

Maybe that^^^^ could be a thread itself but my absolute biggest complaint from Raw was; Cody Rhodes would've been better served with a jobber entrance (or entering alone obviously). That whole match was really pathetic but having Rhodes come out to PTP's music?!?!?! Walking behind them next to otunga?!?!?!? WTF?!?!?! What'd you all think?

bartish2
07-04-2012, 11:59 AM
If i had a PVR i would fast forward through most of the shows. Does not really say much does it?

I don't think that tag team match had a real point besides the PTP and kofi\truth angle... throw is some jobbers so PTP looks still like a threat while still losing the match.

As for AJ, they are overkilling it to the point she is a higher priority than the wwe championship and its a shame because instead of focusing on punk & bryan... it is all about AJ. Monday Night Raw starring AJ! Funny in a few months she will not even be relevant anymore. Just pure overkill to the point its annoying, just a mickie james wannabe

Wade Barrett 1979
07-04-2012, 12:05 PM
And as night follows day......

Bodom
07-04-2012, 12:17 PM
You're a little late to the bandwagon chief. This was three months ago.

MachoManFan
07-04-2012, 12:23 PM
I think you don't mean RAW 4/2/12! It's either 2/7/12 or 7/2/12 depending on your side of the Atlantic!

OT: Seeing as AJ's antics are the most watchable thing on WWE at the moment I don't mind. I agree about Rhodes low position in the tag match but a one off low booking is nothing to worry about.

Edit: Ninja'd by Bodom. :mad:

johnnydropkicks
07-04-2012, 01:04 PM
it was a tag match. you can't have rhodes leading ptp with a.w. where does that put a.w? no, you have rhodes coming out reluctantly behind them and that serves them all better but especially rhodes.

and it's funny I actually thought a lot of the jericho brian stuff was totally facepalm.

I wonder when complaining about RAW isn't gonna be cool anymore.

Cabers
07-04-2012, 02:49 PM
Oh dude! Exactly, right?

MeganeutronstarexplodingLOL!

Cabers
07-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Did you watch it drunk? Damn his DVR just Fast Forwarded 3 months of his life away!

Dubs
07-04-2012, 03:21 PM
I too didn't like how AJ was the focal point of the show but shes involved in a storyline with two top main events so it makes sense I guess.

Robstar
07-04-2012, 03:43 PM
Well you better get used to it. Because look around you - the guy next to you and the guy next to him - in fact, look around the arena, the mall, McDonalds - you see all those painfully virginic fellas getting around? They love AJ. There's a massive misconception that geeky girls are achievable; but that flies out the window when a) they know they're good looking and/or b) they work out they can use their lady parts to make guys do whatever they want. But still, there's going to be guys who wet themselves and become a (further) stuttering fuck simply because a girl reads a comic book. I laugh in their general direction! Oh well, there's gotta be a way to weed out the suckers I suppose and this is as good as any. And you know that WWE is wise to one thing overall - a fool and his money are soon parted.

Jerichoholic-NL
07-04-2012, 04:51 PM
your title is misleading, because 4/2 was when Lesnar returned and that RAW was the best of this year

MachoManFan
07-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Well you better get used to it. Because look around you - the guy next to you and the guy next to him - in fact, look around the arena, the mall, McDonalds - you see all those painfully virginic fellas getting around? They love AJ. There's a massive misconception that geeky girls are achievable; but that flies out the window when a) they know they're good looking and/or b) they work out they can use their lady parts to make guys do whatever they want. But still, there's going to be guys who wet themselves and become a (further) stuttering fuck simply because a girl reads a comic book. I laugh in their general direction! Oh well, there's gotta be a way to weed out the suckers I suppose and this is as good as any. And you know that WWE is wise to one thing overall - a fool and his money are soon parted.

I'm starting to detect a hint of bitterness Robstar! Did someone like AJ break your heart? Do you want to talk about it?! :confused:

tdp
07-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Yes the title is incorrect. "7/2/12 raw sucked". Or since complaining about raw isn't cool enough for some people, WWE's presentation of "A Day in the Life of AJ (7/2/12)" sucked. As someone said she was booked over the wwe title which is terrible. And I don't care what anyone says. Having cody follow ptp was a step back.

Dennis
07-04-2012, 08:58 PM
I have to respectfully disagree with all the hatred for the aj story line for two reasons.. 1) aj is playing the part really well while yes I'm a guy so I'm not totally disappointed to see a pretty girl on t.v., I was annoyed with the eve storyline with ryder and eve is hotter thus I really am not bias for A.J. because of her looks and 2) it extends the punk/bryan feud and makes it more unpredictable. So because of that I will proudly proclaim YES! YES! YES!

The Brown One
07-04-2012, 09:00 PM
Oh so Raw sucked because AJ was booked over several others? Get over it. They're capitalizing on a hot deal in the WWE, and it's smart.
AJ > Eve: Eve hadn't been on tv for a while before last week, and shes supposed to have no power now, so it made sense for AJ to seem a better attentionwhore than her.

AJ vs Vickie > Dolph vs Sheamus: There's only so many times that you can watch Sheamus' matches and still be entertained. It was obvious their team was going to win. I'm glad they gave AJ a win, since shes actually a good wrestler. They showed that shes not just an interesting character, but can go in the ring.

AJ > Bryan and Punk: This wouldn't be the first time a storyline was put ahead of the WWE title - Cenas been put ahead of the WWE title for the past year. Plus they're just making the most of AJ being a big deal right now. In addition, some bandwagoners have gotten bored of Punk vs Bryan, so AJ added to the feud.

Overall, the show wasn't that bad, and was better than Smackdown this week, where the first half was a trainwreck.

johnnydropkicks
07-04-2012, 09:01 PM
I too didn't like how AJ was the focal point of the show but shes involved in a storyline with two top main events so it makes sense I guess.

fucking sexist

Dennis
07-04-2012, 09:08 PM
fucking sexist
How does the quoted comments make him a sexist?

Robstar
07-04-2012, 09:13 PM
I'm starting to detect a hint of bitterness Robstar! Did someone like AJ break your heart? Do you want to talk about it?! :confused:

Hahaha, I'm surprised it's taken this long for someone to call me on it! Plenty of girls have left me but it was mostly my doing. I really suck at relationships. :(

It's best explained like this - you know how sometimes there's that movie that everyone raves about and thinks is the most awesome thing ever but for some reason you can't define, you think it's just terrible? That's what this is like. And what jacks me off even more is that these current AJ fanatics won't be going out of their way to help feed, clothe or house her (well some might, but thats another story) when she is struggling to make a living scoring indy bookings in a few short years time. But right now, they'd do anything for her. And that kind of blind girl worship only gets you hurt fellas - trust me. It's just about the least attractive trait males can possess. It's bad enough to be whipped - it's worse to be whipped by pussy you ain't even getting.

Nah.....doesn't sound like I have issues at all! :rolleyes:

MachoManFan
07-04-2012, 09:52 PM
Hahaha, I'm surprised it's taken this long for someone to call me on it! Plenty of girls have left me but it was mostly my doing. I really suck at relationships. :(

It's best explained like this - you know how sometimes there's that movie that everyone raves about and thinks is the most awesome thing ever but for some reason you can't define, you think it's just terrible? That's what this is like. And what jacks me off even more is that these current AJ fanatics won't be going out of their way to help feed, clothe or house her (well some might, but thats another story) when she is struggling to make a living scoring indy bookings in a few short years time. But right now, they'd do anything for her. And that kind of blind girl worship only gets you hurt fellas - trust me. It's just about the least attractive trait males can possess. It's bad enough to be whipped - it's worse to be whipped by pussy you ain't even getting.

I get your point, I already did. To use your film analogy I didn't get the fuss about District 9. In this case Aj is doing a good job in her role and I appreciated that. The fact that role could be filled by any Diva isn't lost on me but I'm being entertained and, and on topic too, that is why I watch RAW and don't ind her being the focal point.

Also, bolded for painful, painful truth we all learn the hard way!

IrkenInvader
07-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Your post sucked, here's why.

1. You don't like AJ. AJ is clearly the greatest thing to happen to women's wrestling.

2. You like Cody Rhodes. If Cody was any good he would have won a major title by now.

3. I don't want to here you're whiny nonsense.

Robstar
07-04-2012, 10:02 PM

1. You don't like AJ. AJ is clearly the greatest thing to happen to women's wrestling.

2. You like Cody Rhodes. If Cody was any good he would have won a major title by now.

Hooray to Irken for yet another Post Of The Minute! lol Let's here​ it for him! ;)

BadAndy
07-04-2012, 11:31 PM

You are one of those simpletons that Sandow was telling me about. Clearly sir, you have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't dig crazy, on tv or real life. I'm not sure why, but it might have to do with a 90 lbs asian trying to stab me. I can't stand the AJ crap and tune it out every time. So sadly as Robstar pointed out, I tuned out much of RAW. I'm all for them trying to do something with the Divas division but how about we have that done in the ring and not backstage segments. I will say that I loved the fact that Punk and Bryan totally ignored her when she climbed up on the ring. That's as it should be.

Robstar
07-04-2012, 11:55 PM
You are one of those simpletons that Sandow was telling me about. Clearly sir, you have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't dig crazy, on tv or real life. I'm not sure why, but it might have to do with a 90 lbs asian trying to stab me. I can't stand the AJ crap and tune it out every time. So sadly as Robstar pointed out, I tuned out much of RAW. I'm all for them trying to do something with the Divas division but how about we have that done in the ring and not backstage segments. I will say that I loved the fact that Punk and Bryan totally ignored her when she climbed up on the ring. That's as it should be.

You sir, have won a subscription to my newsletter. ;) Psycho chicks, like beat poets and street performers are all good and well in theory, until you actually have to deal with one. Then it loses it's appeal - fast.

SESAfro
07-05-2012, 12:07 AM
You sir, have won a subscription to my newsletter. ;) Psycho chicks, like beat poets and street performers are all good and well in theory, until you actually have to deal with one. Then it loses it's appeal - fast.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5gf89Il3K1qek4cq.gif

Robstar
07-05-2012, 12:14 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5gf89Il3K1qek4cq.gif

I have no idea if you're legitimately interested or are just looking for another reason to post gifs of Gaga?

SESAfro
07-05-2012, 09:13 AM
I have no idea if you're legitimately interested or are just looking for another reason to post gifs of Gaga?
It's both. I didn't feel like typing anything so I substituted a gif.

Pumpkinhead
07-05-2012, 10:24 AM
You know AJ remembers me a girls I met a few months ago, first they'll start all nice and funny but then you realize she nuts as a fucking chicken on meths, listen Robstar kids, don't dig crazy chicks!!!

justinjackson1983
07-05-2012, 10:45 AM

AMEN!

and remember bunnys are for life not just for christmas

IrkenInvader
07-05-2012, 08:27 PM
It's both. I didn't feel like typing anything so I substituted a gif.

Story of my life.