PDA

View Full Version : Anyone think this could happen?

jledwig
06-12-2012, 10:02 AM
So given the fact that Ryback looks so much like a modern Goldberg anyone see it as a possibility to see Goldberg Return to WWE part time later this year? You can do it 1 of two ways. Have him return at the 1000th Raw or have Ryback pushed to top level by Royal Rumble and have Golderg the last entrant and come in and clean house? Remember not 6 months ago he was talking about making a return to wrestling.

What do you guys think?

BennyTheBall
06-12-2012, 10:35 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/11h6qs7.jpg

And no. I don't want to see Goldberg in any way, shape or form ever again. He brings nothing to the table.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
06-12-2012, 10:52 AM
Only two things can happen:

1) Goldberg never comes back
2) Goldberg gets paid way too much money and rolls over the whole roster.

MattTY2JHBK
06-12-2012, 11:11 AM
It's not going to happen I'm afraid.
Goldberg is not interested in a return to the WWE, and the WWE aren't interested either.
Besides, would the fans really want to see him dominate again.
We are always demanding for new stars... so what would the point be of raising the Ryback character only to be defeated by the over-rated, money-seeking, 45 year old Goldberg?

jledwig
06-12-2012, 11:54 AM
It's not going to happen I'm afraid.
Goldberg is not interested in a return to the WWE, and the WWE aren't interested either.
Besides, would the fans really want to see him dominate again.
We are always demanding for new stars... so what would the point be of raising the Ryback character only to be defeated by the over-rated, money-seeking, 45 year old Goldberg?

I personally wouldn't mind seeing it.... think about it Bring him in thinking he could beat this Ryback character and he gets beat. Similar to what happend with Brock.

Especially with Raw going 3 hours... there aint nothing wrong bringing in some older guys.

jledwig
06-12-2012, 11:56 AM
and you are talking about a table that is currently headlined by Big Show? Come on dude think bout it... Our 2 Main Events consist of Show and Kane and a few middle aged guys... I dont think he'd be running over anyone.. Besides it could be someone that could come in and give Ryback that push he really needs w/o going over the Champs.

BennyTheBall
06-12-2012, 11:59 AM
I personally wouldn't mind seeing it.... think about it Bring him in thinking he could beat this Ryback character and he gets beat. Similar to what happend with Brock.

Especially with Raw going 3 hours... there aint nothing wrong bringing in some older guys.

Would that be before or after the Euro becomes the strongest economic force of the known universe?

No chance would Goldberg job for Ryback.

MattTY2JHBK
06-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Absolutely... It would be awesome if he came back and lost...
Just not if he came back for loads of money then buried him...

Cabers
06-12-2012, 02:14 PM
I'm fairly sure Goldberg is fully retired now.

Circa84
06-18-2012, 03:50 PM
Maybe for a Hall induction but not to get Ryback over I bet WWE has know idea what to do with the gu is he a heel or face he'll probably just be another body for a survivor series tag match and the rumble the fade away like Zeke and Mason