PDA

View Full Version : a good fit?

RedDevilSativa
06-12-2012, 01:40 AM
hey been reading scott stiener coments on twitter about tna and it got me thinking wouldnt he be a good fit in the wwe now from what i see it looks like the are looking to find a a monster heel so who better than the genetic freak surely he would be better than big show or tensai who both suck pretty bad .

he is great in the ring and on the mic so what you think

Dameduse823
06-12-2012, 01:44 AM
If his last TNA run was anything to go by I'd rather see Show vs Tensai. Steiner in what, 50 years old? Older? He needs to stay away from the ring for his own health and the benefit of the industry itself.

I've never really been a Stiener fan so maybe I'm a bit biased but I don't think he's a good fit for WWE right now. Their trying to be a very clean company where no one stes to far over teh line and Stiener is fucking nuts.

Mr. Ziggles
06-12-2012, 04:45 AM
I'm annoyed enough that they are pushing an older roster member again as a monster heel, rather thanbuilding up a younger talent like Mason Ryan now that guy looks like he could legit hurt someone.

Tommy Thunder
06-12-2012, 05:15 AM
As much as I'd love to see Steiner back in WWE, I can't see it happening. The guy swears every other word lol! And he's never been 'great' in the ring. He's better then average, but not brilliant. His mic work on the other hand is nothing short of AWESOME!

If he was ever to come back though, I'd love to see him in a manager/part time wrestler role.

ELNIOJR
06-12-2012, 07:48 AM
No thanks! Would be better than Ryback though.
If its to bring him back, than so be it but...as an Announcer! :D

You're Welcome.

MachoManFan
06-12-2012, 10:11 AM
Steiner is funny to laugh AT not WITH. He's too old to really make an in ring impact and his promos during his last TNA run and all the rants that followed are just embarrassing, it would be like re-signing Warrior.

TNA 'The very best'
06-12-2012, 10:21 AM
As a wrestler hell no, but i really wouldn't mind seeing him come back as a manager, He's awesome on the mic and could really help someone like Mason Ryan. Or maybe even give him 3 or 4 wrestlers and start a stable.

BennyTheBall
06-12-2012, 10:41 AM
Oh, I don't know - old wrestler who has had his day, but still wants the limelight and is a big enough name to draw attention to it, plus the fact that he's a freakish body builder type who wants the focus all on him without giving the spot to a worthy young upcomer.

I'd think he'd fit right in the current WWE set up.

*sighs*

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
06-12-2012, 10:54 AM
He is NOT Pg-13 haha.

WWE should just hire him as a backstage reporter.

Lowki
06-12-2012, 12:23 PM
hey been reading scott stiener coments on twitter about tna and it got me thinking wouldnt he be a good fit in the wwe now from what i see it looks like the are looking to find a a monster heel so who better than the genetic freak surely he would be better than big show or tensai who both suck pretty bad .

he is great in the ring and on the mic so what you think
His last run ended awfully. He was so clumsy, so add a few years onto him, and that's where we are now. I remember that botch fest he had with Triple H...

Steve Austin
06-12-2012, 12:43 PM
WWE need to stay as far away from Steiner as possible. He's not talented and never has been.

Cabers
06-12-2012, 02:16 PM
Oh sweet lord no!! The already brought back matt bloom which i am seriously disappointed in!

RedDevilSativa
06-13-2012, 01:10 AM
i guess he is a bit to old but the guy has talent i havent seen anything of him in years coz stop watching wrestling for a few years (my getting shit faced every night faze) and we only just got tna over a month ago so didnt see any of him in that. prehaps he could be brought in as a bodyguard would go well with cody rhodes