PDA

View Full Version : William Regal For Raw GM?

82Tucker
06-11-2012, 11:48 PM
I for one would love to see Regal as the new GM of Raw if Big Johnny bites the bullet. He's been around for years and can easily play the role of evil/good GM IMO.

I think it would be a fresh start instead of having one of the usual suspects take over. There again this is WWE so Big J may still be in charge come next week's Raw. He has a wealth of mic skills and always plays a good part in any role given, seen as he's been putting Ambrose over in FCW, he could maybe bring him upto the Raw roster if he was to get the job.

Opinions?

Dierdorf
06-12-2012, 12:01 AM
that would be awesome! i miss commissioner regal

SESAfro
06-12-2012, 12:21 AM
As long as I see Regal on my television screen, I couldn't care less what he's doing.

Haruko Haruhara
06-12-2012, 12:31 AM
I like big johnny and i hope he is here to stay.

thedag
06-12-2012, 01:14 AM
I for one would love to see Regal as the new GM of Raw if Big Johnny bites the bullet. He's been around for years and can easily play the role of evil/good GM IMO.

I think it would be a fresh start instead of having one of the usual suspects take over. There again this is WWE so Big J may still be in charge come next week's Raw. He has a wealth of mic skills and always plays a good part in any role given, seen as he's been putting Ambrose over in FCW, he could maybe bring him upto the Raw roster if he was to get the job.

Opinions?

He was a evil GM before.

Mikeyboy7777777
06-12-2012, 03:01 AM
he's a man's man:O so yeah

scribbler_jones
06-12-2012, 03:19 AM
William Regal: total win. Great character, witty, snarky, dangerous... and can probably still suplex the holy hell out of whoever crosses him.

"Big Johnny": epic fail. Boring, too clean cut/company looking, and sounds like he swallowed the Sahara.

PSOjedi
06-12-2012, 03:58 AM
I would prefer to see Regal as a manager !!!!

Tommy Thunder
06-12-2012, 04:57 AM
If Ace does indeed loose his job, then I could see Regal taking over. There's not many options available really, but Regal would be a great candidate.

PSOjedi
06-12-2012, 05:08 AM
I really don't see Big Show losing to Cena at No Way Out. I hope Big Show wins and Big Johnny stays GM.

82Tucker
06-12-2012, 06:37 AM
I didn't know he had already been a GM, I did miss several years of WWE due to working commitments, oops!!

However, on the whole I think he's an ideal choice looking at the replies. For the guys or gals who want Big johnny to stay what is so great about him for you?

I think he's awful on the mic as he always screws his lines up, his mannerisms are either a smirking gerbil face or sucking a lemon face and his voice isn't tv worthy (I know its through injury but I don't know why they put him on screen in the 1st place) whereas Regal as pointed out posts above has everything needed to carry off the GM role.

TheDevilsAdvocate
06-12-2012, 06:59 AM
I didn't know he had already been a GM, I did miss several years of WWE due to working commitments, oops!!

However, on the whole I think he's an ideal choice looking at the replies. For the guys or gals who want Big johnny to stay what is so great about him for you?

I think he's awful on the mic as he always screws his lines up, his mannerisms are either a smirking gerbil face or sucking a lemon face and his voice isn't tv worthy (I know its through injury but I don't know why they put him on screen in the 1st place) whereas Regal as pointed out posts above has everything needed to carry off the GM role.

He was near perfection with the General Manager role. He was evil, he had the theme, the suit, the slicked back hair, and he even had his own little lackey in the form of Tajiri. He knew how to work a microphone and he actually put on good matches when he had to get dirty. I honestly think he should have never gotten the position taken away from him in the first place. Although I do have to admit that the Bischoff era was kind of interesting.

82Tucker
06-12-2012, 07:15 AM
Really want to see Regal get this role now after reading the comments, I love the way Regal is regardless of him being GM he's a brash SOB who just entertains.

Oi WWE get your head out of your rears and make this happen!!!

Tommy Thunder
06-12-2012, 07:18 AM
He was near perfection with the General Manager role. He was evil, he had the theme, the suit, the slicked back hair, and he even had his own little lackey in the form of Tajiri. He knew how to work a microphone and he actually put on good matches when he had to get dirty. I honestly think he should have never gotten the position taken away from him in the first place. Although I do have to admit that the Bischoff era was kind of interesting.

He was GM for what, a year? year and a half? I agree that it wasn't long enough, but you have to also watch that you don't overkill situations like that. See Teddy Long for example. GM for Lord knows how many years and in the end nobody cared at all.

It's all about timing. But another GM run for Regal is something I want to see!

ELNIOJR
06-12-2012, 07:43 AM
I say YES! YES! YES!

kersh
06-12-2012, 10:05 AM
these two minutes of regal beat the whole of Johnny tenure of being GM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06Tr18G3w80

BennyTheBall
06-12-2012, 10:37 AM
I'd rather have him given a decent push in the ring, but I would accept a GM role.

CM Rock-Austin
06-12-2012, 01:41 PM
I would enjoy him as gm 10 times more than Johnny!

Cabers
06-12-2012, 02:22 PM
Not a bad idea but he is part of a storyline where he is the match coordinator of NXT which is essentially FCW now.

scribblerking
06-13-2012, 08:19 AM
I would also like to see Regal in a feud...one more decent push out there in the spotlight to help another struggling character like Tensai perhaps get over better. I could see Regal starting a slow feud with good old Albert calling him out to say something like he remembered him when he was there before and at least then he was interesting...calling him on the fact that we know who he is and no matter what he calls himself or tries to be now he is still Albert and is no better than he was...could be a good feud i think...