PDA

View Full Version : ADR FE'd???

bearkg88
06-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Is something you won't hear anytime soon, but I don't think the WWE would be wrong in doing it. Hear me out, for anyone to lose their job would suck, but it's not like ADR would lose the WWE and have no where to go. From what I understand, he was/is huge in mexico. Here is my thing with ADR. He is brought to the main roster, and is pushed to the moon. He didn't wow me in the ring or on the mic. He comes to Raw, and is pushed to the moon, and the same thing. He gets injured at TLC, comes back, and low and behold..he is pushed to the moon again! I've heard people say the WWE style isn't the style he used in mexico...and the same can be said for Albert...er A-Train...er Lord tensai...oh wait. it's just Tensai now. If they are extremely over in a certain style (ADR in Mexico, Tensai in Japan), then maybe thats where they should be, not in the WWE stinking up the screen. Anyways the point of this thread, is what are your guys thoughts on ADR? How long do you think he will be out for? Do you think when he comes back he will be pushed to the moon for a third time?

THE HEARTBREAK KID
06-11-2012, 08:54 PM
I personally like Del Rio! I think he's very good in the ring..
However, He's not been so good on the mic as he was when he first arrived.

I like him though.. But you.. You already know that. ;)

Steve Austin
06-11-2012, 08:57 PM
He doesn't have to be FE'd, just never put in another world title match. :p

Amerinaine
06-11-2012, 09:00 PM
ADR never bothered me in the ring. It is his mic skills that are average. He is taking up a spot Ziggler should have, and is getting. Finally.

Mr. Ziggles
06-11-2012, 10:21 PM
IMO they should have nver moved him to Raw, he was on a roll while on smackdown and his position in the main event was justified, but when he moved to Raw the spotlight was on Punk so he kinda faded out, then came out of nowhere to win the WWE title, then lost it straight away (for some unknown reason), only to win it straight back, just to lose it again.

If he had never moved to Raw he could have won the title at xtreme rules after edge retired (liked was rumored to supposed to have happened), then Christian wouldnt have needed to turn heel, and we could have had Del rio VS Christian last summer instead of Orton burying christian, which would have been a much more worth while summer for alberto.

K2Jelly
06-11-2012, 10:24 PM
Nice try. URATOOL already tried that. ;)

Robstar
06-11-2012, 10:26 PM
Sorry Bear but I'm not going through this again

pauadrian
06-11-2012, 10:37 PM

Change it back :mad:

bearkg88
06-11-2012, 10:52 PM

I saw what you did there :) haha its cool bro

The Expendable
06-12-2012, 12:54 AM
As a fan of him I have to say that it's not something I would like to see, I'll just wait for his return for a championship match, as far as Ziggler goes well, he's damn good but for me there's no one like del Rio

ELNIOJR
06-12-2012, 07:53 AM
#IDGAFAADR! Translation:
I Dont Give A Fuck About Alberto Del Rio!

Just an Overrated Ignoramus!

dub
06-12-2012, 09:35 AM
IDK why alot of fans don't like Del Rio... He's good in the ring, he can fly, he can go technical, and can match up with aaaaaanybody (Rather it be Big Show, Sheamus, Cena, ect) and I think that's an important quality to have being in the M.Event picture. Sure his mic skills aren't up to par but you mean to tell me that Orton and Big Shows are a whole lot better??? Or Cena's Wrestling ability is Greater than his??? All I'm saying is that these guys are some of the top guys in the company today but they all bring something different to the table... Cena Sells Merch better than everyone and Orton Plays the crazy psychotic face role better than anyone and Show is the big angry giant... Sheamus is the tough Irish guy who likes to fight and Del Rio is the slick Mexican Aristocrat that uses his brain and technical ability to defeat his opponents. He was given a role to play and he's playing it. The only thing that's making Big Show interesting now is his heel turn as a result he started destroying people. All the WWE need to do is "tweek" something with Del Rio and Viola he will be "interesting" again. Me personally I feel that as long as Del Rio continues to wrestle at a high level and continues to develop his character he's good...I mean think about it... Who do we have main eventing now? Big Show, Cena, Punk, Bryan, Kane, Sheamus? Why shouldn't he be in that picture? I mean as much as I love Kane he has lost about 4 steps in the ring since returning and I am just tired of seeing Cena and Orton M.Event like EVERY ppv, and we all know that Cody is not being put in the M.Event picture no time soon (IDK why) Christian is back to mid-card, etc. In the meantime I'm just going to appreciate Del Rio as a new face (compared to the other guys) in the M.Event picture and appreciate what he brings to the table.

Lowki
06-12-2012, 11:43 AM
Misleading title lol...

Just because he doesn't wow you, doesn't mean he doesn't wow other people. He will probably be out for a few weeks and when he comes back he will just continue where he left off.

SilverGhost
06-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Hey! No dissing other wrestling styles! :mad:

So far, its international wrestlers that are good in the ring but lack mic skills and on top of that, bad character. Creative needs to do their part and be creative. As for me, I like Del Rio. It goes with what I said, he is good in the ring but the character needs to be better. Same with Tensai.

CobraNightviper
06-12-2012, 02:02 PM
Man I really got to stop reading so much into the thread title I thought I missed something and Del Rio was fired.

Cabers
06-12-2012, 03:00 PM
He doesn't have to be FE'd, just never put in another world title match. :p

This i like!! :D Zigg for the win!

scribblerking
06-12-2012, 05:28 PM
ADR is ok...not awe inspiring and a must see superstar but really he should probably be that at the midcard level..he should really give a good run with the US title from Santino and maybe bring some of its lost luster back ala Cody R with the IC championship...he can make that his title and have a feud with and newly turned face Jack Swagger after the blowoff feud with Ziggler

TheDevilsAdvocate
06-12-2012, 09:56 PM
I can see it happening if he keeps suffering injuries that would keep him out of action for long periods of time. When you are out of the picture for that long with little tiny appearances thrown in then it would be almost impossible to build story lines. They should have just waited until' Del Rio was 100%. But nooo~ They needed to get their more established Mexican star on the card for Sheamus to have a match.