PDA

View Full Version : Michael McGuillicutty

BadAndy
06-11-2012, 08:01 PM
Ok, I will always be a huge fan of Mr. Perfect. I was wondering if I'm the only one who would like to see McGuillicutty start using the fisherman suplex (Hennig plex) as his finisher? I really really hate his swinging neckbreaker and feel that he isn't particularly good at selling it. Half the time you can't even see what he's done, he just bounces off the rope and quickly the other guy is on the ground. One can only hope that this change will happen.

Steve Austin
06-11-2012, 08:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS8HGR4U9GE

BadAndy
06-11-2012, 09:26 PM
I never watched much NXT. That was truly a terrible promo. Let Ziggs stand on his own. Give McGuillicutty Flair as a manager. We don't need to hear anything more from him.

tchocky360
06-11-2012, 10:29 PM
I never watched much NXT. That was truly a terrible promo. Let Ziggs stand on his own. Give McGuillicutty Flair as a manager. We don't need to hear anything more from him.

If you watch him in NXT you'll see he has gotten better on the mic. His work with Tyson Kidd was good, I really wouldn't wanna see him with Flair, but then again, I don't want to see Flair back tbh.

BadAndy
06-11-2012, 11:32 PM
I don't really care about the manager. Hell stick him with Vickie with the likes of Ziggs being on the way out. I just really want to see him with a different, better finisher.

TheDevilsAdvocate
06-11-2012, 11:34 PM
Michael has spread his wings. He has that classic rugged look to him and he shows off his improvements little by little every time he performs. I have no doubt that he will be big somewhere someday, within WWE or not.

Cabers
06-12-2012, 02:08 PM
I dunno about him using the perfect-plex i have to say the finisher he uses now is just incredible and simple!!

zoobile1
06-12-2012, 05:53 PM
It's tough to take a guy seriously with the name Michael Mguillicutty

Tommy Thunder
06-12-2012, 06:05 PM
Joe Henning is super talented. I think I'm one of few who actually liked that promo Steve pointed out there. I thought it was really good lol!

Anyway, Henning is very solid in the ring, and his mic work is great IMO. As TDA said, he's got even better recently, and his stuff with Tyson Kidd was very good and entertaining.
As for his finisher, I like it. He makes that snap swinging neckbraker look like it really hurts. He does use the Henning Plex as a signature move, and I think that's enough. While it's good for him to use certain aspects of his Father, you also want him to be his own guy.

peppermill25
06-12-2012, 08:26 PM
Holy shit yes, what the hell is wrong with the E? This guys last name is Henning. He should have be beside Cody Rhodes, Tyson Kidd wherever the fuck he is) and all the others being bread for success. In my wwe 12 game I changed his shit up real good. Oh yea. Henning baby. Not Migilly-imafuckingreadrrdahh