PDA

View Full Version : WWE cruiserweight show?

dub
06-11-2012, 12:39 PM
So there has been talks about WWE coming out with a new cruiserweight show and I just wanted to ask some questions and get some of the nations ideas, so here we go... #1. who you would push? #2. who you would have feuding? and #3. would you bring the cruiserweight title back exclusively for this show? If so who would you put it on?

Me personally I would push Tyson Kidd and Hunico to the Moon on this show... I would like to see a fued between Sin Cara and Hunico (Hunico would be my cw champ), I would have Kidd and Gabriel fued with Primo/Epico, and Bourne fued with Shelley (Heel)... Well that's my two cents. This show looks to have good potential with guys like Barretta, JTG, and Yoshi (they would actually have a purpose). I'm looking forward to it and just wanted to get some thoughts...

SLEEPY LOCO1
06-11-2012, 01:01 PM
1. I would bring in Jack Evans and then push him and Hunico as the faces of the brand. Evans = top face - Hunico = top heel

2. I would have a big war to start the cruiserwieght show off, with the Mexican Luchedores vs All the other cruiserwights with Evans and Hunico playing the leaders of the war.

3. I think I would have Hunico the first champion, but for the first few months I would have it going back and forth between Evans and Hunico showing that at different times both sides were getting the upper hand in the war.

Cabers
06-11-2012, 01:40 PM
Would have a spot fest battle royal with the last two having a 10+ one on one match to crown the exclusive cruiserweight champion. And that would be the first show!