PDA

View Full Version : Who will replace Truth?

CMRyder
06-11-2012, 10:04 AM
Will Kofi get a new partner or will he just be force to give up the titles? What do you guys think. I'm not too sure. I'd like to see Evan Bourne return though and it'd just be Air Boom again.

bartish2
06-11-2012, 10:10 AM
probably will drop the titles soon if truth is not ready soon, if he is then well then expect someone to fill in until then.

BennyTheBall
06-11-2012, 10:13 AM
Woo woo woo.

That's my bet.

Rottenpuppets
06-11-2012, 10:14 AM
I hate the idea of tag parters just replacing each other. Freebirds made sense, it was a group and part of the schtick.

Kofi should have to go to the ring solo with no partner or forfeit the titles in 30 days. Like it used to be. Maybe have him win a match or two by himself to get the crowd into it and then eventually have a real tag team come in and beat him soundly for the belts.

tupelojoe81
06-11-2012, 10:19 AM
turn this into a storyline. bourne and truth have let Kofi down.......let kofi lose the belts single handily and get mad and challenge bourne and truth to singles matches or whatever.

Steve Austin
06-11-2012, 10:21 AM
Will probably be Ryder but just give the damn tag team belts to The Usos already!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
06-11-2012, 10:23 AM
Will probably be Ryder but just give the damn tag team belts to The Usos already!

This^^

:) Don't like the idea of them just replacing people all the time..

Tommy Thunder
06-11-2012, 10:27 AM
Will Kofi get a new partner or will he just be force to give up the titles? What do you guys think. I'm not too sure.
I'd like to see Evan Bourne return though and it'd just be Air Boom again.

Bourne's out with a very serious injury man, and I doubt that we'll see him back until next year.

probably will drop the titles soon if truth is not ready soon, if he is then well then expect someone to fill in until then.

Truth has a broken ankle, so he won't be back anytime soon. They'll either do the stupid thing and sit it out, or they'll get Kofi a new partner (again lol).

What I would do though is have Kofi vacate the titles and hold some sort of tournament between the other teams to pick a winner. Even if most of these matches happen on Superstars, at least they'll actually be doing something with the titles then, rather than just picking random teams to face the champs every once in a while.
A tournament between The Usos, Reks and Hawkins, Young and O'Neill and Kidd and Gabriel could be interesting IMO.

tupelojoe81
06-11-2012, 10:33 AM
just give the belt to Little Jimmy. He's been everywhere with this team!

bartish2
06-11-2012, 10:35 AM
Bourne's out with a very serious injury man, and I doubt that we'll see him back until next year.

Truth has a broken ankle, so he won't be back anytime soon. They'll either do the stupid thing and sit it out, or they'll get Kofi a new partner (again lol).

What I would do though is have Kofi vacate the titles and hold some sort of tournament between the other teams to pick a winner. Even if most of these matches happen on Superstars, at least they'll actually be doing something with the titles then, rather than just picking random teams to face the champs every once in a while.
A tournament between The Usos, Reks and Hawkins, Young and O'Neill and Kidd and Gabriel could be interesting IMO.

what they should do is advertise a 4 way elimination tag team match for the vacated tag team belts at no way out... and teams have to beat other teams to qualify to be put into the match while cutting promos etc.

LMPunker
06-11-2012, 10:42 AM
dolph ziggler or use this turn kofi have truth say hes got kofi a partner turns out its little jimmy lose the titles to hawkins and reks or prime time players or epic and primo and then have kofi say how evenand now truth have let him down

Beserker
06-11-2012, 10:42 AM

Agree 100%

BennyTheBall
06-11-2012, 10:43 AM
just give the belt to Little Jimmy. He's been everywhere with this team!

I can actually see that happening - Kofi runs with the LJ gimmick, Truth returns and then they fight for the honour of Lil Jimmy.

Lowki
06-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Kidd and Gabriel will get them soon imo The fact they waited for Gabriel to come back to pair him with Kidd says a lot. (there were lots of reports of them teaming just before his injury)

jackhalloween
06-11-2012, 12:12 PM
Have Epico and Primo cash in on their rematch clause.

wrestlingfan66513
06-11-2012, 12:41 PM
Kofi is going to have a lot of tag team and mid card title runs when his career ends.

Mikeyboy7777777
06-11-2012, 12:58 PM
what would be awesome to happen is a tag title tournament
what's likely to happen is kofi keeping the belts and wwe not doing shit with it

Mikeyboy7777777
06-11-2012, 01:00 PM
Kidd and Gabriel will get them soon imo The fact they waited for Gabriel to come back to pair him with Kidd says a lot. (there were lots of reports of them teaming just before his injury)
this could also mean nothing at all remember they are faces as well
i'd hate to see them getting the belts before the usos and reks & hawkins because of longetivity but they are damn interesting but i hope they won't be the next tag champs maybe the ones after that

Cabers
06-11-2012, 01:39 PM
#wewantreks&hawkins i'll just leave that right there.

TNA 'The very best'
06-11-2012, 01:53 PM
Lil Jimmy partners Kofi to defend the titles, LJ starts the match, Kofi never gets tagged in and LJ gets pinned straight away, - I can see this happening in WWE actually more TNA but hey

ELNIOJR
06-11-2012, 04:25 PM
That is a WARNING to not put Kofi in a Tag Team! First Bourne, now Truth. Dont dare to give him a 3rd partner. Really :)

scribbler_jones
06-11-2012, 04:55 PM
That is a WARNING to not put Kofi in a Tag Team! First Bourne, now Truth. Dont dare to give him a 3rd partner. Really :)

I like Kofi as a wrestler, but I don't see why WWE is so hot to toss him into tag teams. It's been done to death.

Tommy Thunder
06-11-2012, 05:11 PM
Given what Darren Young tweeted earlier, I have a sneaking suspicion that we'll see the Prime Time Playas winning the titles tonight.

Steve Austin
06-11-2012, 05:17 PM
Given what Darren Young tweeted earlier, I have a sneaking suspicion that we'll see the Prime Time Playas winning the titles tonight.

:( :mad: :( :mad: :(

Tommy Thunder
06-11-2012, 05:19 PM
[/B]
:( :mad: :( :mad: :(

I can't wait to hear:

MILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF DOLLAAAAS!!

Steve Austin
06-11-2012, 05:20 PM
I can't wait to hear:

Might be time to stop watching RAW...

:D

CM Rock-Austin
06-11-2012, 05:39 PM
Zach ryder, he has been teaming with him at house shows or hopefully they have kofi vacate them and have the usos finally win them!

Rockstar83
06-11-2012, 06:15 PM
Evan Borne comes back teams up with Kofi then turns heel during the match and gets pushed to take on Shemus at No Way Out For the World title. lol

SESAfro
06-11-2012, 06:17 PM
Evan Borne comes back teams up with Kofi then turns heel during the match and gets pushed to take on Shemus at No Way Out For the World title. lol
This, a thousand times this!

Melevolent 27
06-11-2012, 08:07 PM
They should strip the belts from Truth and Kofi and Bring in an all week long tag tourniment that ends in a 4 way match at the next pay per veiw for the titles.
8 teams enter, winner goes into pay per veiw match. Can have matches on superstars and NXT if TV time is a worry, also makes those shows revelant for 2 seconds.
Now the WWE does not have 8 teams, but they throw together teams all the time so no worry, also could start a few more permenant teams, or even introduce a few new talents in teams.