PDA

View Full Version : Blogs being deleted?

bearkg88
06-10-2012, 12:00 PM
I just noticed, the last two blogs I posted have been deleted, and yet I didn't delete them. I also noticed some others blogs were deleted as well. So what is up with that?

VanHooliganX
06-10-2012, 12:06 PM
Aye. My newest Blog has been ready for a long, long time now and now it's been deleted? What da hayull!

VanHooliganX
06-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Bump since I'd like an answer :s

Robstar
06-10-2012, 07:08 PM
Here's your answer: I have no idea

Broc
06-10-2012, 07:09 PM
So beark, were one of those blogs was my WBC thing?

I'm disappointed :(

Broc
06-10-2012, 07:11 PM
Anyway, this is something you should be asking three people: Frank, Ahmed, and Rated_R(ob)KO

I'd send PMs to all three of those if you're experiencing this.

Frank
06-13-2012, 04:44 PM
Anyway, this is something you should be asking three people: Frank, Ahmed, and Rated_R(ob)KO

I'd send PMs to all three of those if you're experiencing this.

We had a technical issue a few days ago where a spammer posted over 500 blogs into the site, although it was not approved, I had to go in and delete all 500 blogs. I was very careful in not deleting the already approved or written blogs, but there may have been some that was over looked. So I think this may have been the issue.

I never delete blogs only approve them, so that was the only possibility. The spammer has been banned and IP has been recorded, hopefully it will not happen again.

Tommy Thunder
06-13-2012, 04:49 PM
We had a technical issue a few days ago where a spammer posted over 500 blogs into the site, although it was not approved, I had to go in and delete all 500 blogs. I was very careful in not deleting the already approved or written blogs, but there may have been some that was over looked. So I think this may have been the issue.

I never delete blogs only approve them, so that was the only possibility. The spammer has been banned and IP has been recorded, hopefully it will not happen again.

All I can say is

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-18-2012, 09:37 AM
And just to clarify on my end as well, I actually don't have the capacity to delete blogs lol. I can only approve and report and shit like that. So, I have no idea what happened. Sorry guys. :(

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 11:19 AM
No biggie. I noticed like 3 or 4 blogs were deleted. Thanks for explaining though Frank!

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-18-2012, 11:20 AM
Just as a second reply, I took a look back from around the June 10th area and saw nothing of an unapproved blog.

Now, I know in some cases say. Frank is away and I am away. When I get back, I'll approve blogs en masse. And I noticed that when the blogs ARE approved, they're back dated to when they were originally made. Again, I was searching for unapproved blogs, not approved ones. So, that may be the case.

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 11:23 AM
Just as a second reply, I took a look back from around the June 10th area and saw nothing of an unapproved blog.

Now, I know in some cases say. Frank is away and I am away. When I get back, I'll approve blogs en masse. And I noticed that when the blogs ARE approved, they're back dated to when they were originally made. Again, I was searching for unapproved blogs, not approved ones. So, that may be the case.

Actually the blog of mine was approved. It was the 9th blog in the WBC top 5 Series. It was top 5 all time canadian wrestlers. Had DK and Playboy Stevie partaking in it. It was approved, people voted on who they liked better, but then like a day or two of it being up, it got deleted. I just relooked at my blog history, and it's not there.

Like i said, not a big deal. I just didn't know if it was a hiccup in the system, if it was something that could happen again, if something was wrote in the blogs that shouldn't have been..basically, i wasn't sure why they were deleted :D

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-18-2012, 12:51 PM
Actually the blog of mine was approved. It was the 9th blog in the WBC top 5 Series. It was top 5 all time canadian wrestlers. Had DK and Playboy Stevie partaking in it. It was approved, people voted on who they liked better, but then like a day or two of it being up, it got deleted. I just relooked at my blog history, and it's not there.

Like i said, not a big deal. I just didn't know if it was a hiccup in the system, if it was something that could happen again, if something was wrote in the blogs that shouldn't have been..basically, i wasn't sure why they were deleted :D

As far as I know it was a freak occuance when the spammer hit. I can't delete blogs on my end, I can only unapprove but, they'll still be there at that point. I'd never delete one of your blogs if I did have the power because I look at you as one of the better bloggers this site has to offer... even though I've never been invited to do a WBC...

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 02:26 PM
As far as I know it was a freak occuance when the spammer hit. I can't delete blogs on my end, I can only unapprove but, they'll still be there at that point. I'd never delete one of your blogs if I did have the power because I look at you as one of the better bloggers this site has to offer... even though I've never been invited to do a WBC...

Well i might have to change that Rob :D

Tommy Thunder
08-29-2012, 06:51 AM
Hey.

Anyone remember this? Great moderating Mr. Baker.

Who the fuck are you?

Robstar
08-29-2012, 06:54 AM
Who the fuck are you?

Broc or Sully. Obviously their uncle isn't getting freaky with them tonight and they have some free time

The Devil's Sex-Slave
08-29-2012, 06:58 AM
Broc or Sully. Obviously their uncle isn't getting freaky with them tonight and they have some free time

Hopefully I get some action though.

Tommy Thunder
08-29-2012, 07:00 AM

In that case....

Wanna get weird?.....

Miss a few hours, and you miss an eternity. Nothing changes on EWN it seems lol!

supniggas?
08-29-2012, 07:04 AM

I find it somewhat disturbing and weird, that a 40 year old grown man would make this type of comment about two 16 year old boys.

Is that what you guys do in Australia? I mean I couldn't tell you if that's a questionable illegal thing to say, I'd have to ask R(ob) because he knows all about that special law stuff.

Ironic Ape
08-29-2012, 07:09 AM
I find it somewhat disturbing and weird, that a 40 year old grown man would make this type of comment about two 16 year old boys.

Is that what you guys do in Australia? I mean I couldn't tell you if that's a questionable illegal thing to say, I'd have to ask R(ob) because he knows all about that special law stuff.
It's called humor, you know the thing you two never learned.

supniggas?
08-29-2012, 07:12 AM
It's called humor, you know the thing you two never learned.

If poking fun at child molestation is your idea of humor, than I think I am very glad that I will no longer be a regular poster here.

Ironic Ape
08-29-2012, 07:14 AM
If poking fun at child molestation is your idea of humor, than I think I am very glad that I will no longer be a regular poster here.

Then go away.

supniggas?
08-29-2012, 07:18 AM
Then go away.

I really hope the two of you warned your neighborhoods about your appearance on the Megan's Law list.

Ironic Ape
08-29-2012, 07:19 AM
I really hope the two of you warned your neighborhoods about your appearance on the Megan's Law list.

I'm the number one offender.

If your site is so much better, why do you keep coming back?

supniggas?
08-29-2012, 07:21 AM
I'm the number one offender.

If your site is so much better, why do you keep coming back?

First you're making comments about two 16 year old's getting rapped by an older man (But it's OK, it was in humor), next think you know, you'll be doing it yourself. You know there was always something I didn't like about your Irk. I thought it was that creepy avatar you had, with the kid and the mullet. But now I know. And I'm actually surprised that you all tried so hard to get the kids all off the site? You would think you'd want us around longer.

Do you use the monkey in your signature to lure in Children?

Tommy Thunder
08-29-2012, 07:28 AM
First you're making comments about two 16 year old's getting rapped by an older man (But it's OK, it was in humor), next think you know, you'll be doing it yourself. You know there was always something I didn't like about your Irk. I thought it was that creepy avatar you had, with the kid and the mullet. But now I know. And I'm actually surprised that you all tried so hard to get the kids all off the site? You would think you'd want us around longer.

And you wonder why you were never made a moderator on this site :rolleyes:

Ironic Ape
08-29-2012, 07:30 AM

You're old enough to use Republican tactics so good for you. How about you leave the internet until you learn how to argue like an adult.