PDA

View Full Version : Is It Time?

SHW
06-09-2012, 07:29 PM
To put the strap back on Cena?

Hear me out, I am not a Cena fan, nor am I a hater, I respect what he does/has done, recognize the fact he is the number 1 draw, the face of the company, biggest earner for mech. sales and house shows, and with the exception of the IWC, the most over superstar since SCSA/The Rock...

I doubt many of you would disagree that some of the best WWE TV in years was last summer with the Cena vs Punk angle, and what did we get?

2 PPVs (MITB and SS) and the angle was over...and that sucked. What made is worse is that HHH had to stick his huge nose in the middle of the feud for one of those PPVs and bring in his boy, the most overrated performer EVER, Kevin "Put over less talent than HBK" Nash, as if HHH being involved did not bring it down enough.

WWE had GOLD with this feud and they dropped the ball, how many times has that been said over the past 5 years?

Is it time to re-kindle that feud to lead up to SS again?

Or will we see Cena vs Punk at WM 30?

Or will the E be too afraid to run an angle with its top 2 "faces" going against one another?

akbar
06-09-2012, 07:36 PM
No I don't think it is time .

82Tucker
06-09-2012, 07:37 PM
They are afraid of having the 2 face each other in respect of their popularity and both being faces. Punk would have to turn into heel whilst holding the belt for it to happen.

thedag
06-09-2012, 07:42 PM
keep it off him as long as they can. cause he doesn't need the title.

Bodom
06-09-2012, 07:47 PM
We just had this topic.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?19752-When-Should-Cena-Be-The-WWE-Champion-Again