PDA

View Full Version : Dolph Ziggler Face?

straightedge916
06-09-2012, 12:54 AM
Should WWE turn Dolph Ziggler into a babyface? I think he would get over big with the crowd, because of his in-ring and mic skills. What do you think?

JustCloseYourEyes
06-09-2012, 01:08 AM
I think that he'd be great. If anything, give him a face United States Championship run, and maybe down the line him and cody could have a IC vs. US title feud to unify the titles. Now that would be great.

MrFlacid1
06-09-2012, 01:20 AM
Should WWE turn Dolph Ziggler into a babyface? I think he would get over big with the crowd, because of his in-ring and mic skills. What do you think?

No no no. Not YET. He needs to run his course with Sensational Sherrie- I MEAN Vickie Guerrero as a heel. He can still be heel as they push him so he can become the company's next Shawn Michaels- I MEAN top face!! Sorry for the mix-ups. Phew.

AirBourne
06-09-2012, 01:32 AM
With his current gimmick, no. His show-off gimmick is great for him, and really won't work as a face.
The way he'll turn face is when he breaks apart from Guerrero, I suspect it to be within the next few months, maybe sooner.

Playboy Stevie V
06-09-2012, 01:39 AM
Yes, turn him face.

I always felt that the best heel is someone who the crowd fell in love with as a babyface. When the crowd feels betrayed, then a heel gets more heat.

Reason why I say this, is because I feel Dolph is best used as a heel, but to get him over as a main event heel the E needs to turn him face. He needs a long face run. About 3 to 4 years. Get a large face fan base, then turn him heel. Instant main event heel status.

Just my opinion.

GreatMuta4life
06-09-2012, 01:48 AM
I think Dolph could pull a face turn off. But he's a natural heel and he's just coming into his own as the show off. It's just a shame he doesn't get the screentime to cut promos like he does on Z and other internet clips. THAT Ziggler, that gets to do his own thing on the internet promos, is a main event heel. But sadly we don't get to see that Dolph on tv.

Tommy Thunder
06-09-2012, 03:31 AM
With his current gimmick, no. His show-off gimmick is great for him, and really won't work as a face.
The way he'll turn face is when he breaks apart from Guerrero, I suspect it to be within the next few months, maybe sooner.

I think the show off gimmick could work with Ziggler as a face.

I'm interested to see where this triangle between Ziggler, Swagger and Guerrero is going. The ideal situation for me would be to see Ziggler split from the group and break out on his own. Then have Swagger continue as a heel with Piggy Guerrero. Does that mean that Ziggler turns face though? Not necessarily IMO.
But I do think that Ziggler has the ability to play a great face. He strikes me as one of those guys that can play a face and a heel really well, much like Punk or Jericho for example. It's just a matter of milking his current heel run first, and then timing the face turn right. But I think with the events of the triangle with Swagger and Piggy, then it's possible that we could see a face turn sooner rather than later.

Sahu
06-09-2012, 05:24 AM
I'm for his Face turn...he cna make a gr8 face with his current Gimmick....

sincara
06-09-2012, 06:07 AM
If dolph goes face wwe will bring back the spirit squad to get him more over or just make him santinos tag partner

Mikeyboy7777777
06-09-2012, 06:24 AM
worst case scenario of ziggler turning face is him being kofi's tag team championship partner of the week
best case scenario of ziggler turning face is making raw interesting but there aren't many big time heels on raw for him to feud with to be quite honest.

Y2JLionsault
06-09-2012, 07:03 AM
Let's go for the double turn one more time people! Ziggler vs Kofi!
but in all seriousness I do believe Ziggler could be a face with the show off gimmick. He is the next big thing and I just feel he is going to be big regardless of the gimmick or whether he is face or heel. Let him run his course, he is one of the few that the WWE cannot fuck it up with because he is that damn good :)

LMPunker
06-09-2012, 07:58 AM
i dont think dolph would be suited to turning face yet it would be like when randy orton turned face in 2004 like to see dolph on his own see how he does or have ric flair manage him but have dolph do the talking

printz1224
06-09-2012, 08:50 AM
I'd love to see him turn face. And it could definitely could work with his show off gimmick. Kinda like the end of the Rock's initial heel run. He was arrogant, but the crowd loved him regardless. Dolph has the ability to do the same thing. And I hope he does soon. This angle with Vickie has gone on for long enough. She could possibly pick up another mid-card heel and help them get over.

Cabers
06-09-2012, 11:36 AM
I don't think he should turn the show off gimmick needs to be heel.

gavster
06-09-2012, 12:40 PM
Double Turn with Christians rumoured heel turn coinciding with Zigglers face turn as a consequence.... a feud with Christian will elevate him to main event status and have him hold the IC title for a while, maybe swapping it with Cody as they both reach main event as a result

BennyTheBall
06-09-2012, 01:09 PM
I'd keep him as a heel, but only because I want to see him run with it on his own. I'd like to see a 'pure evil' side to his character.

TNA 'The very best'
06-09-2012, 01:31 PM
He should stay heel for another 6 months to a year, maybe longer, I would love to see Flair manage him but i think he would take to much mic time away from Ziggler, just like Cougar is now, I want to see him on his own for a while in a decent 4/5 month feud with a top star, maybe someone like Cena if they get him out of the main event scene for no reason, or Jericho when he returns

Taneel
06-09-2012, 09:06 PM
Double Turn with Christians rumoured heel turn coinciding with Zigglers face turn
Christian's heel turn? Now? He recently turned face, and his run has been way better than his heel run, so why?

Steve Austin
06-10-2012, 07:35 AM
I can't see him being that good as a face.