PDA

View Full Version : The "Be A Star" Tribute Thread

ELNIOJR
06-07-2012, 05:24 PM
Show Tolerance and Respect.
Dont be a Bully. Be A Star - By, WWE.

Oh really? Looks like somebody doesnt like it :)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/cropsy13/KaneJR.jpg

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3998/44778785.jpg

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/8655/austinbastar.png

Asherdelampyr
06-07-2012, 05:26 PM
I was hoping for pictures or video of Cena bullying Cole and Johnny Ace (Though I think with Johnny, big show may have missed his cue)

Steve Austin
06-07-2012, 05:30 PM
That should totally scrap this or something, they may get into some serious trouble if some angry person decides to B A Loser!

ELNIOJR
06-07-2012, 05:32 PM
I was hoping for pictures or video of Cena bullying Cole and Johnny Ace (Though I think with Johnny, big show may have missed his cue)

What about this one?

http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/10340303.jpg

K2Jelly
06-07-2012, 05:46 PM
You're welcome.

wrestlingfan66513
06-07-2012, 05:47 PM
It's hilarious how everyone on the WWE roster was bullied

ELNIOJR
06-07-2012, 05:52 PM
You're welcome.

Damn You!

http://i46.tinypic.com/33zd3rn.gif

K2Jelly
06-07-2012, 05:54 PM
Damn You!

http://i46.tinypic.com/33zd3rn.gif

I actually photoshopped that.

ELNIOJR
06-07-2012, 06:05 PM
I actually photoshopped that.

Oh you did? Here, TAKE!!

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2162/beastarbarrett.jpg

Asherdelampyr
06-07-2012, 06:06 PM
You're welcome.

that, to me, makes a bigger statement than the posts in the OP, and I'll tell you why

1. Kane setting J.R. on fire. Yeah, it's a shit thing to do, but then, he's supposed to be the bad guy here, in fact he's supposed to be the homicidally crazy bad guy here. Just like in Disney movies they have people playing parts that require them to do all the things that the moral of the movie says not to, the bad guy gets a pass, because he is specifically showing why he is the bad guy

2.Shawn Michaels shoving (Micky? some cheerleader) head into Triple H's ass. This is a situational thing, and while def not the brightest moment in whatshisnames career, it does come after quite a bit of 5 on 2 and 7 on two beat downs, and Michaels's head being shoved into McMahon's ass, so I can see where they are coming from. Bullying isn't in the action, but in the motivation and circumstances surrounding it.

3. SCSA flipping off the camera. Yeah, that's not bullying anybody, in fact that was pretty much just his thing, if his middle finger wasn't out it was probably because he was punching someone. HE isn't specifically flipping anyone off, he's just showing his hand gesture (on a side note, anyone remember the giant foam middle fingers WWF used to sell?)

Compared to all of that we have the above picture, in which we see the face of the company, and hero to kids around the world, pouring BBQ sauce over a half-naked announcer, and all because of something that was already settled, and something that Cena wasn't even involved in. That is, if you go by the reason he gave, and not the easier to infer reason that he didn't like Cole calling him out for not helping his friend more when he lost his job. This is an act against someone who has neither the ability or the numbers to be anything close to a threat to any wrestler on the roster, male or female (Kayfabe) and our Hero is humiliating him for no reason, instead of using his chance to pick his opponent to do something more useful, like take out some of Johnny's muscle (Big show) or someone else who has been helping him a lot (Otunga) Hell, even Eve would have been a less asshole choice to pick. This is a move that makes almost perfect sense for a heel, and just about no sense for a face.

That, is how you shit all over your company's anti-bullying campaign, and we have creative to thank for it.

HeelTurn
06-07-2012, 06:08 PM
http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/a/alexislaree/47.jpg

Stay Classy WWE lol

ELNIOJR
06-07-2012, 06:17 PM
http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/a/alexislaree/47.jpg

Stay Classy WWE lol

You know, I wonder what are the meetings like, up there. They're preparing the show, and then go like: "Hey, how about having Cena bulling Michael Cole, on his underwear?" And then someone reply: "That's great, that's great. The crowd will go crazy!". Then another loser: "Sure. And it will help the ratings. That's great!"

They can NOT be that stupid....

SLEEPY LOCO1
06-07-2012, 06:17 PM
Sheamus ends Jamie Noble's career just to prove he is a badass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zv3igxDFmw

Asherdelampyr
06-07-2012, 06:19 PM
that, to me, makes a bigger statement than the posts in the OP, and I'll tell you why

1. Kane setting J.R. on fire. Yeah, it's a shit thing to do, but then, he's supposed to be the bad guy here, in fact he's supposed to be the homicidally crazy bad guy here. Just like in Disney movies they have people playing parts that require them to do all the things that the moral of the movie says not to, the bad guy gets a pass, because he is specifically showing why he is the bad guy

2.Shawn Michaels shoving (Micky? some cheerleader) head into Triple H's ass. This is a situational thing, and while def not the brightest moment in whatshisnames career, it does come after quite a bit of 5 on 2 and 7 on two beat downs, and Michaels's head being shoved into McMahon's ass, so I can see where they are coming from. Bullying isn't in the action, but in the motivation and circumstances surrounding it.

3. SCSA flipping off the camera. Yeah, that's not bullying anybody, in fact that was pretty much just his thing, if his middle finger wasn't out it was probably because he was punching someone. HE isn't specifically flipping anyone off, he's just showing his hand gesture (on a side note, anyone remember the giant foam middle fingers WWF used to sell?)

Compared to all of that we have the above picture, in which we see the face of the company, and hero to kids around the world, pouring BBQ sauce over a half-naked announcer, and all because of something that was already settled, and something that Cena wasn't even involved in. That is, if you go by the reason he gave, and not the easier to infer reason that he didn't like Cole calling him out for not helping his friend more when he lost his job. This is an act against someone who has neither the ability or the numbers to be anything close to a threat to any wrestler on the roster, male or female (Kayfabe) and our Hero is humiliating him for no reason, instead of using his chance to pick his opponent to do something more useful, like take out some of Johnny's muscle (Big show) or someone else who has been helping him a lot (Otunga) Hell, even Eve would have been a less asshole choice to pick. This is a move that makes almost perfect sense for a heel, and just about no sense for a face.

That, is how you shit all over your company's anti-bullying campaign, and we have creative to thank for it.

To add to this, everytime someone calls someone else a name it's not bullying, that word is getting thrown around like ADD and Aspergers lately

K2Jelly
06-07-2012, 06:21 PM
To be fair, although the things that creatives come up with really does show wrestlers be-little other wrestlers but the Be A Star stuff has very little to do with the WWE product itself.

That's not really the point.

The point is that a product is endorsing a campaign that speaks out against bullying yet the advocates do it themselves.

bartish2
06-07-2012, 06:22 PM
Just listen to commentary, they insult each other weekly. They were insulting vickie for a while before Be A star sent a complaint about it.

ELNIOJR
06-07-2012, 06:26 PM
End of Thread here! This video is actually called
"Vickie Guerrero funny moments"No respect...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFhuR8xEzr4

K2Jelly
06-07-2012, 06:28 PM
I still don't understand how that has any merit on their Be A Star campaign when the viewers know that what the wrestlers do are for entertainment purposes. The viewers obviously knows its scripted and all apart of the show, which has nothing to do with the campaign itself.

Are you sure ALL of them know that?

HeelTurn
06-07-2012, 06:30 PM
The WWE has had a history or actual bullying though. The whole Piggy James thing was a way of the WWE saying Mickie was "fat", much like all the fat jokes aimed at JR. Sure most are storyline, but they do show themselves as hypocrites sometimes.

Asherdelampyr
06-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Are you sure ALL of them know that?

all the ones with parents intelligent enough to tell them, yes.

K2Jelly
06-07-2012, 06:31 PM
The WWE has had a history or actual bullying though. The whole Piggy James thing was a way of the WWE saying Mickie was "fat", much like all the fat jokes aimed at JR. Sure most are storyline, but they do show themselves as hypocrites sometimes.

And the "horseface" gig w/ Lillian.

Asherdelampyr
06-07-2012, 06:31 PM

yeah, the Mickie thing pissed me off, because it was when they were pressuring her behind the scenes to lose weight.
Really is it any wonder she is in TNA now?

ELNIOJR
06-07-2012, 06:33 PM

The worst part, they are meant to actually be funny. Sure it's funny, to those bunch of kids. What about the grown people? I dont have stomach for that.

HeelTurn
06-07-2012, 06:34 PM
The worst part, they are meant to actually be funny. Sure it's funny, to those bunch of kids. What about the grown people? I dont have stomach for that.

And it was grown men who wrote it to. Look at how they drove the Vickie jokes into the ground, King still does it from time to time.

ELNIOJR
06-07-2012, 06:37 PM
And it was grown men who wrote it to. Look at how they drove the Vickie jokes into the ground, King still does it from time to time.

That's what makes it even more painfull.
And King just SUCKS! No offense...

thedag
06-07-2012, 06:47 PM
like 80% o9f the pics and videos posted were before the Be a star.

K2Jelly
06-07-2012, 06:49 PM
like 80% o9f the pics and videos posted were before the Be a star.

Not the one I posted. :p

Robstar
06-07-2012, 07:09 PM
Show Tolerance and Respect.
Dont be a Bully. Be A Star - By, WWE.

Oh really? Looks like somebody doesnt like it :)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/cropsy13/KaneJR.jpg

It's a JR BBQ!!! ;)

But don't you understand - it's ok when the cool kids do it! Not Cena though

bearkg88
06-07-2012, 07:17 PM
It's a JR BBQ!!! ;)

But don't you understand - it's ok when the cool kids do it! Not Cena though

Rob..who is in your sig and avatar?

thedag
06-07-2012, 07:28 PM
Rob..who is in your sig and avatar?

Her name is Maxine.

Robstar
06-07-2012, 07:29 PM
Her name is Maxine.

Mind blown? You're welcome.

bearkg88
06-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Mind blown? You're welcome.

Meh...I find AJ much better over maxine lol

Robstar
06-07-2012, 07:44 PM
Meh...I find AJ much better over maxine lol

Stay away from school playgrounds then Bear :eek:

Robstar
06-07-2012, 07:44 PM
Maxine > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AJ :D

Speaketh the trueth!

K2Jelly
06-07-2012, 07:54 PM
You'd think I'd be the one to derail a thread with AJ. :rolleyes:

Mikeyboy7777777
06-08-2012, 05:49 AM

quotes for the truth and it's sad

Automatic
06-08-2012, 07:12 AM
You know, it's not funny if you're gonna post pictures before the B A Star initiative was installed.

pgarcia79
06-08-2012, 08:09 AM
I like the "Stop being a little bitch and stand up for yourself!" campaign Bully Ray wants to start. LOL

ELNIOJR
06-08-2012, 08:37 AM
You know, it's not funny if you're gonna post pictures before the B A Star initiative was installed.

Sounds Fair:

http://www.fighters.com/wp-content/uploads/RAW_993_Photo_102-cena-cole.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yFJujojSUbo/Tl6LK1sGVwI/AAAAAAAABxI/tSg-xKD08Aw/s1600/cena.png

82Tucker
06-08-2012, 09:47 AM
To be fair Cena is the biggest bully in WWE. His actions are hypocritical of his character. Here's a list of people he's abused in one way or another:

Johnny Ace (Trash Can etc.)
Michael Cole (BBQ'd etc)
Eve (Hoeski)
Vickie Guerrero (Fat Jokes)
Ricardo Rodriquez (No idea why)
Random Guy backstage (he took the phone off him and said "I'll call you back" then hung up)

If you think of this he's done yet wears T-Shirts that say: "Rise Above Hate" "Hustle, Loyalty, Respect" it seems stupid. He is the face of the company and the so called good guy so he should only be beating people in the ring fair & square and not pulling of these stupid, annoying things he's doing lately. The character is so backward it's unreal.

SyrusRiddick
06-09-2012, 06:15 AM
To be fair Cena is the biggest bully in WWE. His actions are hypocritical of his character. Here's a list of people he's abused in one way or another:

Johnny Ace (Trash Can etc.)
Michael Cole (BBQ'd etc)
Eve (Hoeski)
Vickie Guerrero (Fat Jokes)
Ricardo Rodriquez (No idea why)
Random Guy backstage (he took the phone off him and said "I'll call you back" then hung up)

If you think of this he's done yet wears T-Shirts that say: "Rise Above Hate" "Hustle, Loyalty, Respect" it seems stupid. He is the face of the company and the so called good guy so he should only be beating people in the ring fair & square and not pulling of these stupid, annoying things he's doing lately. The character is so backward it's unreal.

All true but Vince thinks we're to stupid to realize it. So look forward to the same old crap.

BennyTheBall
06-09-2012, 01:14 PM
You know he's a wrestler, right? I mean, he's there to fight.

K2Jelly
06-09-2012, 01:15 PM
You know he's a wrestler, right? I mean, he's there to fight.

But to fight announcers?

BennyTheBall
06-09-2012, 01:19 PM
But to fight announcers?

If said announcer was giving the big 'I am', then yes. I saw it as Cole being a verbal bully at the beginning of Raw and got his comeuppance.

Robstar
06-09-2012, 02:28 PM
I was watching The WWE Experience yesterday and it was hilarious when after showing the highlights of Cena and Cole, they immediately afterwards had a Be A Star ad.

After seeing Cole slap Cena, I have a different view on this whole "bullying by Cena" idea. To me it was like when any asshole gets the comeuppance

Giddy
06-09-2012, 02:40 PM
Maxine > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AJ :D
Every day of the fucking week!

Mojo Tartarus
06-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Every day of the fucking week!

Get off here and watch the Euros!!

:D