PDA

View Full Version : What do you think the two MITB Ladder Matches will look like this year?

rya666
06-07-2012, 08:51 AM
Mine

RAW: Dolph Ziggler VS Jack Swagger VS The Miz VS R Truth VS Zack Ryder VS Lord Tensai VS Evan Bourne VS Rey Mysterio

SMACKDOWN: Cody Rhodes VS Wade Barrett VS Ryback VS Justin Gabriel VS Sin Cara VS Antonio Cesaro VS Hunico VS Ted DiBiase

Winners

RAW: Dolph Ziggleer or The Miz

SMACKDOWN: Cody Rhodes or Wade Barrett or Ryback

What are yours?

Tommy Thunder
06-07-2012, 09:02 AM
Mine

RAW: Dolph Ziggler VS Jack Swagger VS The Miz VS R Truth VS Zack Ryder VS Lord Tensai VS Evan Bourne VS Rey Mysterio

SMACKDOWN: Cody Rhodes VS Wade Barrett VS Ryback VS Justin Gabriel VS Sin Cara VS Antonio Cesaro VS Hunico VS Ted DiBiase

Winners

RAW: Dolph Ziggleer or The Miz

SMACKDOWN: Cody Rhodes or Wade Barrett or Ryback

What are yours?

Evan Bourne's injured dude, he won't be wrestling for a very long time.

My Raw lineup would probably be:
Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger vs Tensai vs Rey Mysterio vs Chris Jericho vs Kofi Kingston vs Zack Ryder vs R-Truth

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

As for Smackdown, my lineup would be:
Wade Barrett vs Cody Rhodes vs Justin Gabriel vs Sin Cara vs Antonio Caesaro vs Hunico vs Damien Sandow vs Alberto Del Rio

Winner: Wade Barrett

rya666
06-07-2012, 09:11 AM
The only reason I put Bourne in was because I thought Jericho would be in some type of Championship picture but otherwise I think Kofi Kingston will be in it and would be the dark horse in the match I mean his been in plenty of them I think he should win one

stevieg1237
06-07-2012, 09:23 AM
Apparently Barrett has been pegged to win for a while now. And when it was reported that there would be 2 MITB matches, it was also said that the winners were superstars that have never won the title before. So...

RAW: Dolph Ziggler (Winner)
Smackdown: Wade Barret (Winner)

I think they both need it. Plus Dolph looks like he's in for a push seeing as how he'll be dropping Vickie and Swagger soon.

ELNIOJR
06-07-2012, 09:40 AM
Dont wanna sounds like a Douche, but:

My answer is here: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?20012-Money-in-the-Bank-2012-winner/page3 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?20012-Money-in-the-Bank-2012-winner/page3&highlight=MITB+DOLPH)

And this is actually from earlier: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?20214-Who-will-be-the-winner-of-this-year-MITB

El T Draino 316
06-07-2012, 09:52 AM
Pleasantly surprised you both put Ryder in there. I'll go with...

Raw: Ziggler, Miz, Ryder, Otunga, Santino, Swagger, Kane, and (long-shot) a returning John Morrison or Rey Mysterio.
*Winner: Ziggler - Although I would prefer Ziggler take the classic route to winning the title, I feel like this outcome is highly likely. That said, I think the WWE will see this as the most believable way to get him over as a threat to the main event scene, circa de Miz 2010. My personl opinion - using the briefcase to win the title is the lowest form of class and allore someone can win a title with. I think it slightly discredits/taints someone's road to a championship. A guy like Ziggler works so hard for so long, and the way he'll finally get a strap is pinning a downed man in a 3 second match - as opposed to a 30 minute epic battle? Ugh. Hope that's not how it pans out. (Regardless - If he wins a title, I'll still go apeshit. Beggers can't be choosers right?)

Smackdown: Barrett, Christian, Gabriel, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase (what's his return time looking like?), Damien Sandow, Ryback, and Sin Cara
*Winner: Cody Rhodes - I'd like to see Cody be the first guy to lose when he cashes in. Barrett is the true future star of this group. If Ziggler can't have the classic climb to the title (i.e. without a briefcase), I'd like Barrett to do it. Hoping he returns with a new finisher and leaves the 'Barrett Barrage' term at home.

Looking at the two rosters I've put together, I think Smackdown puts on a better show. But, I bet Ryder and Ziggler come up with some highly entertaining spots.

akbar
06-07-2012, 10:06 AM
Dont wanna sounds like a Douche, but:

My answer is here: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?20012-Money-in-the-Bank-2012-winner/page3 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?20012-Money-in-the-Bank-2012-winner/page3&highlight=MITB+DOLPH)

And this is actually from earlier: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?20214-Who-will-be-the-winner-of-this-year-MITB
Its a shame you do sound like a Douche...

steveorton
06-07-2012, 10:29 AM
Raw : Ziggler vs Swagger vs Kofi vs Truth vs Tensai vs Miz vs Ryder vs Santino

SD : ADR vs Rhodes vs Christian vs Clay vs Kane vs Cara vs Hunico vs Gabriel

Bolded are the winners of the 2012 MITB ladder matches

ELNIOJR
06-07-2012, 11:04 AM
Its a shame you do sound like a Douche...

No. Just wasn't ready for a 3rd MITB thread. This is actually the 2nd today. What's fun about giving the same answer in 2, 3 different thread that fast? Sorry...

akbar
06-07-2012, 11:32 AM
No. Just wasn't ready for a 3rd MITB thread. This is actually the 2nd today. What's fun about giving the same answer in 2, 3 different thread that fast? Sorry...
Just not commenting woulda been less douche-esque.

SESAfro
06-07-2012, 11:36 AM
*Winner: Ziggler - Although I would prefer Ziggler take the classic route to winning the title, I feel like this outcome is highly likely. That said, I think the WWE will see this as the most believable way to get him over as a threat to the main event scene, circa de Miz 2010. My personl opinion - using the briefcase to win the title is the lowest form of class and allore someone can win a title with. I think it slightly discredits/taints someone's road to a championship. A guy like Ziggler works so hard for so long, and the way he'll finally get a strap is pinning a downed man in a 3 second match - as opposed to a 30 minute epic battle? Ugh. Hope that's not how it pans out. (Regardless - If he wins a title, I'll still go apeshit. Beggers can't be choosers right?)
This is exactly why certain people shouldn't win the MITB briefcase. Have like Zack Ryder or Kofi win it but lose after cashing it in. And maybe, just maybe, they could win the next one and win it. Just a thought.

ELNIOJR
06-07-2012, 12:18 PM
Just not commenting woulda been less douche-esque.

And why should I CARE about what you think, about my posts? Last time I checked, I'm free to express what I think. TAKE A WALK!

akbar
06-07-2012, 12:41 PM
And why should I CARE about what you think, about my posts? Last time I checked, I'm free to express what I think. TAKE A WALK!
You shouldnt care about what i think but you did because you replied, I was just pointing out you was being a little douchey...You've definitely taking way too far by talking about freedom of expression. Lol

Cabers
06-07-2012, 01:34 PM
Welcome to the Akbar vs ElnioJr banter battle thread!!

SESAfro
06-07-2012, 02:09 PM
Welcome to the Akbar vs ElnioJr banter battle thread!!
I put 100 on ELNIO.

mrfunk
06-07-2012, 02:47 PM
What do you think the two MITB ladder matches will look like this year?
Well isnt that a rhetorical question? They will have a ladder i presume you know what a ladder looks like right? I cant see there being any chance to a ladder from last years ladders. Have you seen a match before? Well you will then get the wrestlers.. job done.. silly question really

ELNIOJR
06-07-2012, 02:55 PM
I put 100 on ELNIO.

Please Don't! "Ain't no Battle" :)

akbar
06-07-2012, 03:18 PM
I put 100 on ELNIO.
Listen to ELNIOJR...

Please Don't! "Ain't no Battle" :)