PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Kelly's WWE future in question?

Glamour Girl
06-06-2012, 04:12 PM
Former WWE Divas Champion Kelly Kelly (http://diva-dirt.com/tag/kelly-kelly) has been granted time off from WWE, according to PWInsider (http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=69080).The website reports that K2 has been given the time off to recharge her batteries after spending six years on the road with WWE full-time.Kelly, who began her career with the company at just 18, has spent most of her adult life on the road with the company. A source tells PWInsider: “She’s been here since [she] was a kid. She had been pushing for time away to spend with her family and her boyfriend. Six years for someone of her age is a lifetime. She needed a break.”However, the report adds that there is some speculation over Kelly’s future with WWE, with “word among a number of talents within the company is that they don’t believe she’s returning anytime soon”.The report adds that Kelly has been promoting herself under her real name, Barbie Blank, and points out that she is accepting endorsements and appearances through an agent outside of WWE.Her Twitter bio currently reads: “For full appearances/endorsements please contact Heidi at heidi@atamanagement.com.”Kelly competed on Raw just two weeks ago and currently represents WWE as one of two Divas on Maxim’s Hot 100 for 2012.

I for one wouldn't care if Kelly ever returned to WWE as she's wasted her 6 years in WWE to just be "improving" now. It also goes towards what I've always thought about most model divas which is that they lack the heart and interest to take wrestling seriously and just see WWE as a key to open many doors for the future they really want. What are your thoughts on this?

Asherdelampyr
06-06-2012, 04:18 PM
I for one wouldn't care if Kelly ever returned to WWE as she's wasted her 6 years in WWE to just be "improving" now. It also goes towards what I've always thought about most model divas which is that they lack the heart and interest to take wrestling seriously and just see WWE as a key to open many doors for the future they really want. What are your thoughts on this?

I agree with your assesment, however I am not sold that she is leaving for good.
If she does leave, it's not like it would hurt the division

Mojo Tartarus
06-06-2012, 04:19 PM
Never been a fan to be honest. I think those that always harp on about her 'improvements' are really clutching at straws. Until she learns to run the ropes properly, I don't want to listen to it.

To be fair WWE have some really good talent down in developmental; Knight, Velez, Tayla, Guerrero but the question will always be how much does Vince care for the division? At the moment, not very much.

HeelTurn
06-06-2012, 04:20 PM
If she leaves she leaves, no biggie. Maybe other divas would get the time she used to take up...or the WWE would lose even more interest in the division like they did when Lita and Trish left.

GreatMuta4life
06-06-2012, 04:29 PM
Good riddance to KK. She's orange and made of plastic, literally a barbie doll.

They have plenty of talent in Layla, Beth, Tamina, AJ, Kaitlyn, Natalya, and Karma. They just need some screen time and decent angles.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
06-06-2012, 04:31 PM
Yeah I agree.. Shame though as she has been "improving" in the ring.

I would miss K2 though, one of the only few model divas that I do like. :) It's not going too change much for the division, could actually mean more time for Tamina & Natalya

VanHooliganX
06-06-2012, 04:34 PM
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Things really are looking up for the Divas division :)

Shining Light
06-06-2012, 04:40 PM
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Things really are looking up for the Divas division :)

Just give AJ the Diva's title and life will be complete! ;)

82Tucker
06-06-2012, 04:57 PM
It would be a start if she left, the rest of the model divas can go too. Let real women wrestlers have the TV time as they can put on a decent show.

I'm sure Bimbo can always sell her arse for cash if she ever needs it in the future.

Automatic
06-06-2012, 05:00 PM
The Divas division is 1 step closer to being terminated.

Haruko Haruhara
06-06-2012, 05:37 PM

Maybe she will finally get naked.

Robstar
06-06-2012, 05:38 PM
Just give AJ the Diva's title and life will be complete! ;)

Oh give me a break!!:rolleyes:

AARRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Asherdelampyr
06-06-2012, 05:42 PM
Maybe she will finally get naked.
now that would be an improvement

Rockstar83
06-06-2012, 06:04 PM
I dont like blondes so I really dont give a damn

Robstar
06-06-2012, 06:09 PM
I dont like blondes so I really dont give a damn

Ok guys, make sure we make a note of this somewhere :rolleyes:

ELNIOJR
06-06-2012, 06:31 PM
No big deal. Just Bring...

http://www.wwe.es/addon/img/19ca0d9s1g.jpg

You're Welcome.

K2Jelly
06-06-2012, 06:34 PM
Who cares? AJ will fill the void. :D

Asherdelampyr
06-06-2012, 06:37 PM
No big deal. Just Bring...

http://www.wwe.es/addon/img/19ca0d9s1g.jpg

You're Welcome.

It's my favorite diva ever! Mrs Wrestlemania herself
no woman will love you as well or as hairily as an italian-canadian woman

ELNIOJR
06-06-2012, 06:38 PM

Robstar coming for you N*gga, in 5...4...3...2...

Robstar
06-06-2012, 06:38 PM

I'm sure you posted this earlier

Robstar
06-06-2012, 06:39 PM
Robstar coming for you N*gga, in 5...4...3...2...

Haha, you nailed me...er, it :eek:

ELNIOJR
06-06-2012, 06:41 PM
Haha, you nailed me...er, it :eek:

ahahahah
Gosh, I cant believe you really did it:D

K2Jelly
06-06-2012, 06:41 PM
I'm sure you posted this earlier

Naw. That was someone else.

CM Rock-Austin
06-06-2012, 08:39 PM
There is a god :p, she was like the john cena of the divas based on that information! Hope she doesn't come back but still models :).

IrkenInvader
06-06-2012, 09:54 PM
Hope she finds a career more suited to her. Best of luck.

Playboy Stevie V
06-06-2012, 10:57 PM
Good freaken bye!

I'm not going to miss Kelly's unathletic, screaming during every move, unbelievable moves that look like the couldn't break an egg...botchfest piss break no storyline matches.

The WWE held down so many athletic women wrestlers while trying to push Kelly. She had more than enough time to get better, which she never did.

It made me barf to see Beth or Natty job to Kelly. Could you imagine her beating Kharma?

Nah Nah Nah Nah....Nah Nah Nah Nah....hey hey hey....good bye.

Haruko Haruhara
06-07-2012, 12:53 AM
Was anyone at an ECW event when she popped her titty titty bang bangs out? I wanna see them!

Tommy Thunder
06-07-2012, 01:09 AM
Kelly Kelly can leave for good as far as I care.

While it's true that she's super over with the fans, she can't wrestle to save her life, despite bring in WWE for 6 years. 6 FREAKING YEARS!!! You'd think that she'd be tolerable in the ring by now!!

Having her leave will make a space for a much better diva from FCW to step up and take their chance.

maar13
06-07-2012, 01:38 AM
Actually I don't dislike Kelly, sure she improve a lot but she still was pretty damn bad in the ring.

Good about the girl, even if it didn't show much was hr willing to get out there and try, so at least she tried.

Actually with all due respect, By this and the Bellas being gone, the WWE has a great opportunity to bust the division or just feature it less, but just by these three women being away from it, they can go to people that can actually work and develop characters that are not just the Model/dancer/exhibitionist who turned wrestler or the girls that are dominant because they are twins.

Robstar
06-07-2012, 01:53 AM
EWN would like to wish Kelly Kelly well in her future career in gymnastics. Or stripping. Or dating a B grade celebrity. Or any combination of the 3.

Tommy Thunder
06-07-2012, 01:56 AM
EWN would like to wish Kelly Kelly well in her future career in gymnastics. Or stripping. Or dating a B grade celebrity. Or any combination of the 3.

She can date me if she wants?
But really, stripping/pole dancing is probably her best option right now.

Keith Stone
06-07-2012, 03:30 AM
She's had a hall of fame career. she slept with more hall of famers than any of you people on here combined. Damn shame Ric Flair came back for nothing

Automatic
06-07-2012, 08:45 AM
Clearly you guys are all ridiculous internet marks (http://wrestleshoot.com/diva-editorials/reasons-why-its-ridiculous-that-internet-marks-wont-respect-kelly.html)

Tommy Thunder
06-07-2012, 09:04 AM
Clearly you guys are all ridiculous internet marks (http://wrestleshoot.com/diva-editorials/reasons-why-its-ridiculous-that-internet-marks-wont-respect-kelly.html)

LOOOOL @ the person who wrote that!!! Butthurt much?!

justinjackson1983
06-07-2012, 10:41 AM
I think her career will look a bit like this

do very well on Dancing with the stars which brings her alot of media coverage as "ex-wrestler turned actress" then become a z list celebrity in america go onto date either an american footballer or movie star and later that year appear in playboy,
high profile break up a few years after which covers TMZ for the morning and in a few years on from that, appear as a hot female seductioness in a b- level comedy staring seth rogan

in ten years will return on the 2000t episode of Raw as a special guest

Blinker
06-07-2012, 10:44 AM
LOOOOL @ the person who wrote that!!! Butthurt much?!

I enjoyed a good laugh at the article too.

Here's a few quotes I liked:
"...the only one to ever make the Diva Title relevant."
" ...one of the most exciting evolved Diva movesets."

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! SERIOUSLY?!?!?! HHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!

I don't hate Kelly, but those two lines are hilarious!!

06-07-2012, 10:55 AM
This is exactly why I hate the WWE section of this forum.. full of obnoxious assholes. lmao at OP calling Kelly bad but his sig is Sable.

maar13
06-07-2012, 10:57 AM

Seriously that guy has supercrush on her.

I mean, I can see a few points on her career but the others are just freaking ridiculous.

06-07-2012, 10:58 AM
She's had a hall of fame career. she slept with more hall of famers than any of you people on here combined. Damn shame Ric Flair came back for nothingum no she hasn't.. awkward

K2Jelly
06-07-2012, 11:16 AM
And nothing of value was lost...

Tomsta666
06-07-2012, 11:17 AM

Tomsta666
06-07-2012, 11:18 AM

LOL

I can't believe you ninja'd me with the EXACT same comment! :D

K2Jelly
06-07-2012, 11:21 AM
LOL

I can't believe you ninja'd me with the EXACT same comment! :D

Holy crap! We even had the exact same # of periods after the sentence!

06-07-2012, 11:24 AM
Nothing of value? Ok, the most over Diva in years just left WWE, no Diva now gets a good reaction. And yeah I bet the Divas will be taken more seriously now... no divas match on RAW or Smackdown for 2 and a half weeks... yep, taken way more seriously

Tommy Thunder
06-07-2012, 11:28 AM
Nothing of value? Ok, the most over Diva in years just left WWE, no Diva now gets a good reaction. And yeah I bet the Divas will be taken more seriously now... no divas match on RAW or Smackdown for 2 and a half weeks... yep, taken way more seriously

Explain to me why is she over? Because it sure as hell isn't because she's a good wrestler.

K2Jelly
06-07-2012, 11:29 AM
It's not like she was carrying the entire diva division on her back or anything. In fact, her back was too busy being laid on Vince's bed. :rolleyes:

I kid, I kid......sorta.

Asherdelampyr
06-07-2012, 12:03 PM
Explain to me why is she over? Because it sure as hell isn't because she's a good wrestler.

Like it or not, you've seen the signs at ringside, as far as the Divas go, more casual fans know who she is than anyone else, so yeah, she's over.
(I think it's that spinal problem that causes her ass to stick out so much that is getting her over, but still)

Tommy Thunder
06-07-2012, 12:09 PM
Like it or not, you've seen the signs at ringside, as far as the Divas go, more casual fans know who she is than anyone else, so yeah, she's over.
(I think it's that spinal problem that causes her ass to stick out so much that is getting her over, but still)

You misinterpreted what I said.
I'm questioning the reason why she's so over, not questioning if she's over or not.

In short, she's over because she's hot and pretty, not because she's good in the ring, which is the factor that should contribute more than anything else.

Asherdelampyr
06-07-2012, 12:10 PM
You misinterpreted what I said.
I'm questioning the reason why she's so over, not questioning if she's over or not.
re-read the second part of my post, I out in my theory as to why

Tommy Thunder
06-07-2012, 12:11 PM
re-read the second part of my post, I out in my theory as to why

Yes, and I know that lol. I was asking a rhetorical question lol!

Asherdelampyr
06-07-2012, 12:14 PM
Yes, and I know that lol. I was asking a rhetorical question lol!
well now you say that :p

Glamour Girl
06-07-2012, 12:47 PM
This is exactly why I hate the WWE section of this forum.. full of obnoxious assholes. lmao at OP calling Kelly bad but his sig is Sable.

And yet I never said Sable was the best female wrestler to ever grace the WWE, but I was always a fan of her character and she could get a reaction from the crowd. Kelly still sucks 6 years into her wrestling career and could never command the kind of attention Sable did.

PS: I'm not a guy ;)

Cabers
06-07-2012, 01:36 PM
Meh. Better stars in FCW now!

82Tucker
06-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Kelly was piss poor in the ring and she looks like one decent dropkick would snap her in half. Wrestling should be left to the likes of Beth & Natalya, women who can actually perform wrestling moves and not just wiggle their arse in the ring.

Infact if KK, & Eve stayed out of the ring and WWE could bring in 2 top women talents I'd be a lot happier about a Diva match being on TV. I don't hate them as people just don't like how they take the place of decent women wrestlers.

Tommy Thunder
06-07-2012, 02:10 PM

And this is exactly why I sometimes don't like this forum. When you get the occasional obnoxious asshole (such as yourself) who thinks he's the BAWS.

VanHooliganX
06-07-2012, 02:17 PM

Christ you really are deluded.

NOTHING of value whatsoever.

K2Jelly
06-07-2012, 02:18 PM
And this is exactly why I sometimes don't like this forum. When you get the occasional obnoxious asshole (such as yourself) who thinks he's the BAWS.

I get that vibe about him sometimes. He kinda acts like he's the marshal of discussion matters that concern women's wrestling.

Robstar
06-07-2012, 02:24 PM
The bottom line is this - NOBODY watches or likes the Divas based on ability. If you claim to enjoy their matches, aside from the pervfest it might be, then you're lying. Divas are generic and churned out to order. If I had my way, they'd be eradicated entirely like they almost were in the 80's. They are a blight on the wrestling landscape and offer nothing except something to look at (and even that's a stretch sometimes - WWOOOOOOF!) and a chance to go piss. It's gotten to the point that I've even lost interest in Beth because there's so much nothing going on for the Divas. When Kharma finally returns I'm afraid it will cause not much more than a ripple on the surface of the outgoing tide that is WWE currently.

FACT.

Robstar
06-07-2012, 02:29 PM

Feel free to piss off

Asherdelampyr
06-07-2012, 02:31 PM
The bottom line is this - NOBODY watches or likes the Divas based on ability. If you claim to enjoy their matches, aside from the pervfest it might be, then you're lying. Divas are generic and churned out to order. If I had my way, they'd be eradicated entirely like they almost were in the 80's. They are a blight on the wrestling landscape and offer nothing except something to look at (and even that's a stretch sometimes - WWOOOOOOF!) and a chance to go piss. It's gotten to the point that I've even lost interest in Beth because there's so much nothing going on for the Divas. When Kharma finally returns I'm afraid it will cause not much more than a ripple on the surface of the outgoing tide that is WWE currently.

FACT.
at first I thought that said nipple

BennyTheBall
06-07-2012, 02:32 PM
If I had my way, they'd be eradicated entirely like they almost were in the 80's. They are a blight on the wrestling landscape and offer nothing except something to look at (and even that's a stretch sometimes - WWOOOOOOF!) and a chance to go piss.

So anyway, I think we need to make Robstar King of the Universe or something.

Lack of compelling story lines, lack of talent and a lack of opportunities to resolve either problem. There aren't that many female wrestlers out there who would change that drastically either.

Robstar
06-07-2012, 02:34 PM
at first I thought that said nipple

One track mind Asher!

Btw - your sig pic isn't working

Robstar

Lack of compelling story lines, lack of talent and a lack of opportunities to resolve either problem. There aren't that many female wrestlers out there who would change that drastically either.

I like this guy! :D (except for his sig!)

Asherdelampyr

wow, you have managed to both kiss a mod's ass and insult the woman that the same mod likes the best, all within 4 posts.
I bow to your skill :p
(seriously though, hilarious avatar)

Asherdelampyr
06-07-2012, 02:35 PM
One track mind Asher!

Btw - your sig pic isn't working

Well yeah. it's been almost 2 years, you have to know how this goes by now :p

Yeah, the sig pic seems to start and stop a lot, I have no idea why but I may have to replace it with a different one
(It always works on my work pc)

Glamour Girl
06-07-2012, 02:49 PM

FACT.

I'm not sure if you're talking about the current Divas division or women's wrestling in general, but I hope that's not the case. About a decade ago the division had alot of promising female wrestlers who were more than just eye candy for the pervs as you say. The matches put on by Trish, Lita, Ivory, Jackie, Molly, Jazz and a few others were really good and I'm sure many would agree that they weren't just there to look pretty or make guys horny.

Robstar
06-07-2012, 02:54 PM
I'm not sure if you're talking about the current Divas division or women's wrestling in general, but I hope that's not the case. About a decade ago the division had alot of promising female wrestlers who were more than just eye candy for the pervs as you say. The matches put on by Trish, Lita, Ivory, Jackie, Molly, Jazz and a few others were really good and I'm sure many would agree that they weren't just there to look pretty or make guys horny.

I agree that it used to be interesting. For a minute there. But even then it was more tits and ass and lingerie. Nowadays it's only there to appease equal rights groups - 'look we have women and look, we're not exploiting them! They're athletes!' Lol excuse me while I laugh into my cornflakes. Even Snooki looked like any old Diva for a minute there - what does THAT tell you?

Tommy Thunder
06-07-2012, 02:57 PM

Agreed. Go back 10 years and you had divas who had the combination of skill an beauty, which is what being a WWE diva should all be about.
In recent years though, the emphasis has been all on the looks with little to no need for skill as evident with divas such as Kelly Kelly, Alicia Fox, The Bella Twins etc. I hope with divas like AJ, Tamina, Natalya, Beth, Layla, Kharma, Kaitlyn, Maxine and a few of the ones from FCW who look decent in the ring that in years to come the divas division will again have divas that have a combination of looks and skill.

Asherdelampyr
06-07-2012, 02:59 PM
and those Divas from ten years ago competing in one of the most challenging matches of all time
The Bra and Panties match.
also wrestling in egg-nog, which I am certain is quite difficult.

the caliber of Diva has completely changed for the vast majority, but the attitude towards them by management has always been a constant

Glamour Girl
06-07-2012, 03:00 PM
I agree that it used to be interesting. For a minute there. But even then it was more tits and ass and lingerie. Nowadays it's only there to appease equal rights groups - 'look we have women and look, we're not exploiting them! They're athletes!' Lol excuse me while I laugh into my cornflakes. Even Snooki looked like any old Diva for a minute there - what does THAT tell you?

I think that was what great about that period of time was that it did have divas just there to be exploited in that way such as Terri, Stacy and Torrie putting on a lingerie match on Smackdown, but then it also had great women's wrestling at RAW like this match:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIyyiwHiJeY

Giddy
06-07-2012, 03:06 PM
I think that was what great about that period of time was that it did have divas just there to be exploited in that way such as Terri, Stacy and Torrie putting on a lingerie match on Smackdown, but then it also had great women's wrestling at RAW like this match:

Exactly. There were three types of women back then- the eye candy (ie Torrie, Stacey), the hot chicks who could wrestle (Trish, Lita) and the purely wrestling based women (Chyna, Jazz)

Amerinaine
06-07-2012, 03:59 PM
Right now it seems the model wrestlers are either leaving or being taken out of a wrestling role. I'm fine with that. However, the ones who deserve to be in wrestling roles aren't being shown except on NXT or Superstars. So, Nothing about the division is being fixed.

@Robstar: Not all of us actually watch the divas wrestle because we are perverts. There are a select few who actually take an interest of what goes on in the ring and want to see it succeed. Not because we feel like getting a stiffie.

@Automatic: Liked that little article thing you linked. Dumbest line: Maryse wasn't a good heel. Like hell she wasn't. She was the only model wrestler who could actually wrestle. So I called bullshit on that guys assumption about her. I will say, while K2 did have more than 3 moves in her move set, it still wasn't much more than that.

Asherdelampyr
06-07-2012, 04:06 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QID7CZE0u3g

Just saying, it's always been the same. and all the talented divas in the world won't stop stupid booking

Robstar
06-07-2012, 04:08 PM
Right now it seems the model wrestlers are either leaving or being taken out of a wrestling role. I'm fine with that. However, the ones who deserve to be in wrestling roles aren't being shown except on NXT or Superstars. So, Nothing about the division is being fixed.

@Robstar: Not all of us actually watch the divas wrestle because we are perverts. There are a select few who actually take an interest of what goes on in the ring and want to see it succeed. Not because we feel like getting a stiffie.

@Automatic: Liked that little article thing you linked. Dumbest line: Maryse wasn't a good heel. Like hell she wasn't. She was the only model wrestler who could actually wrestle. So I called bullshit on that guys assumption about her. I will say, while K2 did have more than 3 moves in her move set, it still wasn't much more than that.

Lol OK! If you like it fair enough. Some people liked Baywatch

Dubs
06-07-2012, 04:13 PM
Kelly Kelly may not be great in the ring compared to the other Divas but there is no denying her popularity with the fans. She started to improve, having decent matches with Beth Phoenix and being the face of the Divas division for a while. Kelly Kelly possibly leaving WWE may not be a huge lost but she had good success as a WWE Diva.

Asherdelampyr
06-07-2012, 04:15 PM
Kelly Kelly may not be great in the ring compared to the other Divas but there is no denying her popularity with the fans. She started to improve, having decent matches with Beth Phoenix and being the face of the Divas division for a while. Kelly Kelly possibly leaving WWE may not be a huge lost but she had good success as a WWE Diva.

the only issue is that she started to improve way too damn late.
she's had 6 years to learn, and now she is starting to get better?
If I went to my job every day for 6 years and sucked at it, I would be fired, it wouldn't matter if half-way through year 5 I started to "get it" my ass would be out the door, and I would have nobody to blame but myself

06-07-2012, 04:40 PM
the only issue is that she started to improve way too damn late. she's had 6 years to learn, and now she is starting to get better?If I went to my job every day for 6 years and sucked at it, I would be fired, it wouldn't matter if half-way through year 5 I started to "get it" my ass would be out the door, and I would have nobody to blame but myselfThere's a big difference. e.g. If you're an awful doctor, you're gonna get canned immediately because it's a huge risk to lives. Kelly is a sports entertainer and WWE Diva, it involves WAY more than just running the ropes, being slow in the ring/unable to run ropes is hardly enough to get u fired.

Asherdelampyr
06-07-2012, 04:45 PM
There's a big difference. e.g. If you're an awful doctor, you're gonna get canned immediately because it's a huge risk to lives. Kelly is a sports entertainer and WWE Diva, it involves WAY more than just running the ropes, being slow in the ring/unable to run ropes is hardly enough to get u fired.

running the ropes is hardly her only issue, in fact I would say that the only thing she is really really good at is making guys and girls want to fuck her, which is nice, but not really a "wrestler" skillset
Now, if she wanted to go back to being a model/dancer that she would be great at. However her success in WWE can be completely attributed (in my view) to Vince Mcmahon's penis (not implying that she is fucking him, because that is gross)

06-07-2012, 04:49 PM
Wow, people on here are actually badmouthing the Glory Era of Divas? Hm, how about you actually go watch some of the matches properly instead of acting the sheep. They were more about tits n ass back then? Well how about this - from 2000 - 2006 they had 5 B&P matches and 3 pudding/gravy matches. It's not like they were depending on those matches to get fan interest - fans were already interested.

06-07-2012, 04:51 PM
Exactly. There were three types of women back then- the eye candy (ie Torrie, Stacey), the hot chicks who could wrestle (Trish, Lita) and the purely wrestling based women (Chyna, Jazz)c'mon where's the bazinga!?

Asherdelampyr
06-07-2012, 04:52 PM
Wow, people on here are actually badmouthing the Glory Era of Divas? Hm, how about you actually go watch some of the matches properly instead of acting the sheep. They were more about tits n ass back then? Well how about this - from 2000 - 2006 they had 5 B&P matches and 3 pudding/gravy matches. It's not like they were depending on those matches to get fan interest - fans were already interested.
all I was saying was that while the wrestlers themselves were much better, it didn't stop them from being booked stupidly and being used as tits and ass.

06-07-2012, 04:55 PM
running the ropes is hardly her only issue, in fact I would say that the only thing she is really really good at is making guys and girls want to fuck her, which is nice, but not really a "wrestler" skillsetwell then u clearly don't watch her matches. Even people who don't like her commend her for her selling and bump taking. And please stop with the whole Vince and his dick bullshit. I believe you are a smart enough person not to believe Randy Orton of all people.

Asherdelampyr
06-07-2012, 04:57 PM
well then u clearly don't watch her matches. Even people who don't like her commend her for her selling and bump taking. And please stop with the whole Vince and his dick bullshit. I believe you are a smart enough person not to believe Randy Orton of all people.

Again, like I said, I was not implying that K2 fucked vince, I was just saying that his dick was definitely making the decisions regarding her

and yeah, I've seen plenty K2 matches, and I think her selling ability is mediocre at best.

K2Jelly
06-07-2012, 05:02 PM
Ah yes.

Who could forget the way she would scream "Come on!" in all of her matches? Such a travesty we won't hear that any time soon. Ah well. C'est la vie.

Giddy
06-07-2012, 05:04 PM
She managed to botch a stinkface.

'Nuff said

Giddy
06-07-2012, 05:04 PM
Again, like I said, I was not implying that K2 fucked vince, I was just saying that his dick was definitely making the decisions regarding her

and yeah, I've seen plenty K2 matches, and I think her selling ability is mediocre at best.
You're a kind, kind man

VanHooliganX
06-07-2012, 05:16 PM
Ah yes.

Who could forget the way she would scream "Come on!" in all of her matches? Such a travesty we won't hear that any time soon. Ah well. C'est la vie.

But think of her character!

How it has developed so, so much over the past 6 years!

She was a stripper whore in ECW and now she screams, botches and fails at pretty much everything other than looking pretty.

This is also excluding the great screaming she does and beating Beth only my roll-up pins. She's so over! :rolleyes:

82Tucker
06-07-2012, 05:50 PM
Speaking of her character development, she used to be a stripper whore in ECW and went on and changed into a backstage whore fucking most things in sight.

She's shit at taking bumps, her skillset is pathetic and her build says she couldn't kick a child hard enough to hurt them. Face it, she is, was and always will be just a blonde model who caught a break because she looks good in a pair of short pants and a bra like top.

06-07-2012, 06:10 PM
changed into a backstage whore fucking most things in sight.pics or it didn't happen

06-07-2012, 06:14 PM
Hi thanks for the tag coward! I'm an idiot because I'm right?

06-07-2012, 06:23 PM
K2Jelly don't make fun of Kelly. You named your username after her ;)

K2Jelly
06-07-2012, 06:24 PM
K2Jelly don't make fun of Kelly. You named your username after her ;)

I actually named it after KYJelly.

Asherdelampyr
06-07-2012, 06:26 PM
I actually named it after KYJelly.

so, Guest was correct then?

K2Jelly
06-07-2012, 06:29 PM
so, Guest was correct then?

No. I named it after KYJelly not Kelly Kelly.

Asherdelampyr
06-07-2012, 06:32 PM
No. I named it after KYJelly not Kelly Kelly.
I fail to understand the difference. both are somewhat slimy and not something that you want your parents to find you with. and neither belongs in a wrestling ring unless there is some sort of porn being made.

K2Jelly
06-07-2012, 06:35 PM
I fail to understand the difference. both are somewhat slimy and not something that you want your parents to find you with. and neither belongs in a wrestling ring unless there is some sort of porn being made.

But there's also another similarity.

Both have an expiration date. ;)

Asherdelampyr
06-07-2012, 06:35 PM
But there's also another similarity.

Both have an expiration date. ;)
I did not know that KY Jelly had an expiration date

K2Jelly
06-07-2012, 06:36 PM
I did not know that KY Jelly had an expiration date

Yep. It does.

Asherdelampyr
06-07-2012, 06:42 PM
Yep. It does.
learn something new every day

VanHooliganX
06-07-2012, 06:49 PM
I'm an idiot because I'm right?

So everyone is wrong but you? XD

82Tucker
06-07-2012, 06:50 PM
pics or it didn't happen

It's well known she was a bit slutty, there's a picture of her pissing in a sink for gods sake......

VanHooliganX
06-07-2012, 06:52 PM
It's well known she was a bit slutty, there's a picture of her pissing in a sink for gods sake......

Sorry pal. He's right and we're all wrong.

Can't beat mark logic. Even with the correct proof that makes you 100% correct.

82Tucker
06-07-2012, 06:57 PM
True buddy. Here's the fake proof she's a tramp anyway :) 2567

Asherdelampyr
06-07-2012, 06:59 PM
that's a different sink-pissing photo than the last one I saw of her

82Tucker
06-07-2012, 07:02 PM
It just proves our points. She a dirty sink pissing whore :p Everyone please feel free to upload the fake K2 pics you find. We need to prove ourselves wrong!!

Robstar
06-07-2012, 07:06 PM

Someone disagreed with me that there was a double sink situation going on here. This proves I was right I think. Ha to whoever that was

HeelTurn
06-07-2012, 07:08 PM

So 2 are pissing in the sink, is the other one just doing it on the floor or what?

82Tucker
06-07-2012, 07:09 PM
Glad to be of help Rob!

82Tucker
06-07-2012, 07:17 PM
Ahem......25682569

Robstar
06-07-2012, 07:35 PM
So 2 are pissing in the sink, is the other one just doing it on the floor or what?

She's drinking it

06-08-2012, 10:38 AM
omg she drinks beer and kissed a guy. WHORE ALERT!!!! Orton takes drugs, SCSA beat his wife, Drew cheated on his, Cryme Tyme used to be criminals. Nobody's perfect, pointing out someone's flaws isn't going to make you a better person. Yes I pointed out some but that was to make a point!

06-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Hm, calling me an idiot and a mark. Hey I'm so offended by a person who I don't know and will never make any significant impact on my life. *cries*

82Tucker
06-08-2012, 11:01 AM
And this thread is named "The Issues With SCSA, Drew, Orton & Cryme Tyme" is it? Your just annoyed at the fact several people believe K2 is a bit on the slutty side and shite in the ring.

Asherdelampyr
06-08-2012, 11:07 AM
omg she drinks beer and kissed a guy. WHORE ALERT!!!! Orton takes drugs, SCSA beat his wife, Drew cheated on his, Cryme Tyme used to be criminals. Nobody's perfect, pointing out someone's flaws isn't going to make you a better person. Yes I pointed out some but that was to make a point!

This is just a matter of correctly identifying someone. Yeah, SCSA was a drunken wife-beater, Drew is one of many wrestlers that cheated on his wife, hell Eddie had a child with his side-cob. and Kelly Kelly is a slut that pissed in a sink and got trashed on cheap wine in a hotel room. Nobody is saying that anyone is better than anyone else, just pointing out the facts that you seem completely unwilling to accept on even the smallest level

06-08-2012, 11:20 AM
What facts? You seem to be pointing out her personal life more. Kelly leaving is a good thing? No Divas match on raw or sd for 2 weeks... yep, it can only get better from here /sarcasm] And the whole "multiple boyfriend" thing is clearly explained in the first post... open your eyes and learn to read. If I had a gf who I barely saw, I'd terminate the relationship too.

Asherdelampyr
06-08-2012, 11:24 AM
What facts? You seem to be pointing out her personal life more. Kelly leaving is a good thing? No Divas match on raw or sd for 2 weeks... yep, it can only get better from here /sarcasm] And the whole "multiple boyfriend" thing is clearly explained in the first post... open your eyes and learn to read. If I had a gf who I barely saw, I'd terminate the relationship too.

could be the picture of her pissing in a sink
or the picture of her drunk off her ass holding a bottle of cheap wine while stretched out on the hotel room floor.

as far as the no divas matches? Do you really think that is all because of her? like Creative said "Well, Kelly's not here, so let's just not bother booking any of the divas this week"

HeelTurn
06-08-2012, 11:25 AM
Whether you are a fan of Kelly or not (personally I am not) it is bad overall. When Trish and Lita left, the WWE lost interest in the division, then after time when the likes of Candice left to (these are all women Vince has a thing for, therefore the division had his attention) they lost even more interest. Recently the Bellas left (more of Vinnie Macs faves) and now Kelly, I can see the division slipping even more into obscurity. Sad really when you think of all the talent they have, and have waiting in FCW.

82Tucker
06-08-2012, 11:31 AM
And the whole "multiple boyfriend" thing is clearly explained in the first post... open your eyes and learn to read. If I had a gf who I barely saw, I'd terminate the relationship too.

But what if that GF was Kelly Kelly? You wouldn't dump her, you'd quite happily ask her to send home some knickers she's left a trickle of piss in for your pleasure every month. You really are on the edge of being K2 obsessed.

Asherdelampyr
06-08-2012, 11:32 AM
Whether you are a fan of Kelly or not (personally I am not) it is bad overall. When Trish and Lita left, the WWE lost interest in the division, then after time when the likes of Candice left to (these are all women Vince has a thing for, therefore the division had his attention) they lost even more interest. Recently the Bellas left (more of Vinnie Macs faves) and now Kelly, I can see the division slipping even more into obscurity. Sad really when you think of all the talent they have, and have waiting in FCW.

What interest have they really had to lose? the DoD story went nowhere, just like everything else they have done with them recently, hell the only angle that they seem to want to keep up that involves a diva is whatever the hell is happening with AJ. At this point I wouldn't be surprised to find that WWE has released Kong since it seems fairly obvious that they don't really want to use her. It isn't like they have had this wonderful division that is just going south now, the Divas had been in a state of steady decline for just about the last decade. K2 is, in my view, completely unnecessary on either end, with or without her the time of Diva's being anything other than glorified valets is ending for the WWE.

06-08-2012, 11:33 AM
could be the picture of her pissing in a sinkor the picture of her drunk off her ass holding a bottle of cheap wine while stretched out on the hotel room floor. as far as the no divas matches? Do you really think that is all because of her? like Creative said "Well, Kelly's not here, so let's just not bother booking any of the divas this week"and do you think because their most popular Diva left, they're going to think "hey let's give divas longer matches now"

82Tucker
06-08-2012, 11:35 AM
No they will just do the same for now, probably fading it out sometime soon if it doesn't change. K2 maybe popular but I'd rather see Beth V Natalya for 15 mins in one night that 2 months of 90 second K2 matches because she's so poor in the ring.

06-08-2012, 11:37 AM
But what if that GF was Kelly Kelly? You wouldn't dump her, you'd quite happily ask her to send home some knickers she's left a trickle of piss in for your pleasure every month. You really are on the edge of being K2 obsessed.The fuck is wrong with you!? go kiss your poster of Lesnar

Asherdelampyr
06-08-2012, 11:38 AM
and do you think because their most popular Diva left, they're going to think "hey let's give divas longer matches now"
no, what I am saying, and have been since the start, is that the division is going down with or without her

06-08-2012, 11:50 AM
*sigh* I think you're misinterpreting what I've been saying, or I've not been putting it in the right words. Yes, the division is in shite if she stays/leaves, but at least when Kelly was around it had some interest/relevancy. Maxim Hot 100, FHM covers, AskMen sexiest, red carpets, Soccer AM, Sky Spots, Celebrity Boot Camp, that Nickelodeon Kickass award. She gave the Divas some exposure and you'd actually be surprised how many like her despite the hate she gets. Perez Hilton, Sara Del Rey, Maria Menonus, Mick Foley all admitted to being fans of her. No other Diva tried as hard to promote the WWE Divas, her leaving is bad for popularity of the Divas, they'll still be booked the same

K2Jelly
06-08-2012, 11:52 AM
*sigh* I think you're misinterpreting what I've been saying, or I've not been putting it in the right words. Yes, the division is in shite if she stays/leaves, but at least when Kelly was around it had some interest/relevancy. Maxim Hot 100, FHM covers, AskMen sexiest, red carpets, Soccer AM, Sky Spots, Celebrity Boot Camp, that Nickelodeon Kickass award. She gave the Divas some exposure and you'd actually be surprised how many like her despite the hate she gets. Perez Hilton, Sara Del Rey, Maria Menonus, Mick Foley all admitted to being fans of her. No other Diva tried as hard to promote the WWE Divas, her leaving is bad for popularity of the Divas, they'll still be booked the same

What good is all that popularity and main stream exposure if the divas division isn't good to begin with?

82Tucker
06-08-2012, 11:54 AM
The fuck is wrong with you!? go kiss your poster of Lesnar

Don't be so stupid you idiot. You honestly seem about 12 to me with that comment seen as I'm not the type to put up posters. All you have done is get annoyed at us saying negative stuff about someone you admire.

So basically...............Fuck You.

06-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Don't be so stupid you idiot. You honestly seem about 12 to me with that comment seen as I'm not the type to put up posters. All you have done is get annoyed at us saying negative stuff about someone you admire. So basically...............Fuck You.The guy who talked about piss soaked knickers is calling me 12? lol. that's all I'm going to say. Stop commenting kid, you're embarrassing the UK

thedag
06-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Don't be so stupid you idiot. You honestly seem about 12 to me with that comment seen as I'm not the type to put up posters. All you have done is get annoyed at us saying negative stuff about someone you admire.

So basically...............Fuck You.

this post was what a 12 year old would post.

Asherdelampyr
06-08-2012, 12:30 PM

Really?
Ok, let's break this down.
Firstly, she isn't doing anything that every other Diva that has been asked has done, and magazines like AskMen and Maxim don't actually ask before putting a girl on the list, they just do it (based on reader votes I think) so that's not really her as much as just some pseudo-porn magazine saying she's hot, which she is. (all through this thread I have yet to see anyone say that she isn't attractive)

as far as those other publications, how many other Divas have been on any mainstream magazine? Again, this isn't something that she is uniquely talented or skilled for, just about any other diva could have done all of that without anyone really noticing.

Forgot that the Nickelodeon kid's choice awards is just such a huge deal, everyone always cares so much about who a bunch of kids votes for. Sorry, but if the person who says she is such an ass kicker still believes in Santa Claus, I am going to take that with a grain of salt.

Yeah, she got the WWE some exposure, so did Maria, Eve, Lita, Trish, the Bella Twins, and just about every other diva in the WWE. Turns out when your company books you to appear on a show, and you go to that show and talk about the company, you give them exposure. This does not mean that she is in any way talented, just that she was picked.

Perez Hilton is a fucking gossip columnist, why the hell should I care who he likes? Nothing against the guy but seriously, he got famous by putting badly-drawn dicks on pictures of celebrities. He's not exactly one of the great minds of our age.

Maria Mennonus I actually had to google, because I had no idea who the hell she was, other than the chick who showed up at Wrestlemania earlier this year. Again, why the hell should I care who some random media personality likes?

Mick Foley however, is a legit wrestling legend, and usually I put a lot of stock in what he says, however anyone who has read his books repeatedly while trying to make the work day go faster knows that when it comes to Divas Mick loses all of his critical thinking skills. I don't have a problem with that, in fact Mick is one of my all time favorite famous people, not just wrestlers, and it's adorable really, but that's the way it is.

I like Sara Del Ray, in fact what I like most about her is that she always stands up for female wrestlers, kind of like you, and like you, sometimes she can get a bit carried away. Kelly is the cute lil thing that everyone wanted to see do great (myself included) so who wasn't a fan of her at one point? I was, though I changed my mind.

Her leaving would have more of an affect on the Divas if she wasn't so easy to replace.

Now, having said all that, I don't dislike her, and never actively wished for her to leave the WWE, though I did want her to just go full valet, and save us the bother of having to see her attempt to wrestle. I neither like or dislike her, I nothing her.

VanHooliganX
06-08-2012, 12:38 PM
Hm, calling me an idiot and a mark. Hey I'm so offended by a person who I don't know and will never make any significant impact on my life. *cries*

As long as you know that you're a fanboy boo-boo.

We're just having a great laugh at you as EVERYONE BUT YOU can see the true value of her and you're stuck in your fanboy opinion of any female wrestler.

VanHooliganX
06-08-2012, 12:44 PM
Really?
Ok, let's break this down.
Firstly, she isn't doing anything that every other Diva that has been asked has done, and magazines like AskMen and Maxim don't actually ask before putting a girl on the list, they just do it (based on reader votes I think) so that's not really her as much as just some pseudo-porn magazine saying she's hot, which she is. (all through this thread I have yet to see anyone say that she isn't attractive)

as far as those other publications, how many other Divas have been on any mainstream magazine? Again, this isn't something that she is uniquely talented or skilled for, just about any other diva could have done all of that without anyone really noticing.

Forgot that the Nickelodeon kid's choice awards is just such a huge deal, everyone always cares so much about who a bunch of kids votes for. Sorry, but if the person who says she is such an ass kicker still believes in Santa Claus, I am going to take that with a grain of salt.

Yeah, she got the WWE some exposure, so did Maria, Eve, Lita, Trish, the Bella Twins, and just about every other diva in the WWE. Turns out when your company books you to appear on a show, and you go to that show and talk about the company, you give them exposure. This does not mean that she is in any way talented, just that she was picked.

Perez Hilton is a fucking gossip columnist, why the hell should I care who he likes? Nothing against the guy but seriously, he got famous by putting badly-drawn dicks on pictures of celebrities. He's not exactly one of the great minds of our age.

Maria Mennonus I actually had to google, because I had no idea who the hell she was, other than the chick who showed up at Wrestlemania earlier this year. Again, why the hell should I care who some random media personality likes?

Mick Foley however, is a legit wrestling legend, and usually I put a lot of stock in what he says, however anyone who has read his books repeatedly while trying to make the work day go faster knows that when it comes to Divas Mick loses all of his critical thinking skills. I don't have a problem with that, in fact Mick is one of my all time favorite famous people, not just wrestlers, and it's adorable really, but that's the way it is.

I like Sara Del Ray, in fact what I like most about her is that she always stands up for female wrestlers, kind of like you, and like you, sometimes she can get a bit carried away. Kelly is the cute lil thing that everyone wanted to see do great (myself included) so who wasn't a fan of her at one point? I was, though I changed my mind.

Her leaving would have more of an affect on the Divas if she wasn't so easy to replace.

Now, having said all that, I don't dislike her, and never actively wished for her to leave the WWE, though I did want her to just go full valet, and save us the bother of having to see her attempt to wrestle. I neither like or dislike her, I nothing her.

You realise everything you said will go over his head right?

Asherdelampyr
06-08-2012, 12:46 PM
You realise everything you said will go over his head right?

Honestly it's not like I have anything better to do, I could work on a promo for my tag team, but I can't seem to hit the inspiration, hoping Pizza will help

KJ PUNK
06-08-2012, 12:48 PM
Guis. Srsly. Kelly is a good wrsslr.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/112/7/7/profile_picture_by_dolansay_pls-d4x9loc.png

K2Jelly
06-08-2012, 12:51 PM
Honestly it's not like I have anything better to do, I could work on a promo for my tag team, but I can't seem to hit the inspiration, hoping Pizza will help

Well, it is your birthday. Don't you have any plans?

HeelTurn
Guis. Srsly. Kelly is a good wrsslr.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/112/7/7/profile_picture_by_dolansay_pls-d4x9loc.png

Gooby please.

You realise everything you said will go over his head right?0___0 ok..

Asherdelampyr
06-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Well, it is your birthday. Don't you have any plans?

yeah, but I'm stuck at work for the next 6 hours, so for now, nothing to do

KJ PUNK
06-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Gooby please.

Pls Gooby

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Dolan+Ferrari.+gooby+pls+gooby_18770a_3611927.jpg

06-08-2012, 01:10 PM
As long as you know that you're a fanboy boo-boo.We're just having a great laugh at you as EVERYONE BUT YOU can see the true value of her and you're stuck in your fanboy opinion of any female wrestler.I'm a fanboy? Kid you don't even know the meaning, you're just like those other losers who overuse terms like overrated, mark, jobber. The only reason you say everyone laughs at me is because everyone laughs at you irl. Did you really list your fictional achievements on an e-fed as if they're something to be proud of?

VanHooliganX
06-08-2012, 01:26 PM
I'm a fanboy? Kid you don't even know the meaning, you're just like those other losers who overuse terms like overrated, mark, jobber. The only reason you say everyone laughs at me is because everyone laughs at you irl. Did you really list your fictional achievements on an e-fed as if they're something to be proud of?

Aye you are :)

I see I hit a nerve since you have to attack what your poor opinion of me is. Which is actually pretty unclassy but hey, not my fault you're butthurt at peoples opinions on 1 of the worst wrestlers on the roster.

06-08-2012, 01:36 PM
Are you on your fuckin period or something? They're called tampons Van!! You had no need to come on here and give me personal insults, practicing for your next TV promo??

Giddy
06-08-2012, 02:13 PM
I had a shit day.

The stubbornness, blindness, and butthurtness of a certain individual just brightened it with comedy.

Asherdelampyr
06-08-2012, 02:29 PM
I had a shit day.

The stubbornness, blindness, and butthurtness of a certain individual just brightened it with comedy.
you should be happy, it's my birthday
you know my birthday is celebrated as a holiday by the canine community as their official historian

K2Jelly
06-08-2012, 02:30 PM
you know my birthday is celebrated as a holiday by the canine community as their official historian

It's mine too, you know. :mad:

Dubs
06-08-2012, 02:37 PM
the only issue is that she started to improve way too damn late.
she's had 6 years to learn, and now she is starting to get better?
If I went to my job every day for 6 years and sucked at it, I would be fired, it wouldn't matter if half-way through year 5 I started to "get it" my ass would be out the door, and I would have nobody to blame but myself
That's the same issue I had with her too but her popularity with the fans more or less made up for her one-dimensional wrestling skills.

Giddy
06-08-2012, 02:54 PM

Happy Birthday guys! Have fun... But not too much fun ;)

Asherdelampyr
06-08-2012, 02:57 PM
Is it?
well Happy Birthday then

K2Jelly
06-08-2012, 02:58 PM
Happy Birthday guys! Have fun... But not too much fun ;)

I'm 18 now. Hell yes I'm gonna have too much fun! :D

Asherdelampyr
06-08-2012, 02:59 PM
That's the same issue I had with her too but her popularity with the fans more or less made up for her one-dimensional wrestling skills.

I was really positive on her at first, but her lack of improvement over the years just smacked too much of laziness, and all I could think about were the more talented women in Developmental that were busting their asses and had to see some talentless bimbo in the spot they deserve.

And hell, maybe I am being to hard on her, it just bugs me when people say that this is their dream job, and then piss away any real chance to improve. See also, Carlito

Automatic
06-08-2012, 03:01 PM
I was really positive on her at first, but her lack of improvement over the years just smacked too much of laziness, and all I could think about were the more talented women in Developmental that were busting their asses and had to see some talentless bimbo in the spot they deserve.

And hell, maybe I am being to hard on her, it just bugs me when people say that this is their dream job, and then piss away any real chance to improve. See also, Carlito

It could also be that she just can't get any better and that this is her peak.

Asherdelampyr
06-08-2012, 03:04 PM
It could also be that she just can't get any better and that this is her peak.

that's possible but due to her natural athletic ability (she can dance rather well) I think it's unlikely.

82Tucker
06-08-2012, 03:10 PM
this post was what a 12 year old would post.

So basically a 12 year old would say they don't put up posters?? Doubt it really. Thanks for your input though.

IrkenInvader
06-08-2012, 03:24 PM
The guy who talked about piss soaked knickers is calling me 12? lol. that's all I'm going to say. Stop commenting kid, you're embarrassing the UK

Damn, it takes a lot to embarrass that backwards country.

82Tucker
06-08-2012, 03:36 PM
Wouldn't worry too much, our football team will do it at the Euro's.