PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton & The Miz Tension maybe?

old school is cool
11-09-2010, 08:33 PM
When I watched Raw last night, Randy Orton did a promo talking about Nexus and John Cena. Then The Miz inturupted him saying that he will be one of Randy Orton's team members for the team Orton vs Nexus. I noticed Orton's face and he didn't seem to be happy with The Miz. I think its because of what happend between them when Randy Orton lashed out on live Raw at The Miz for standing obviously in the spot where Randy Orton was gonna RKO him. Or maybe it was nothing. What do you think about it? Do they have tension between each other?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:LFUH8ANwPSAU9M:http://www.flyingomelette.com/oddities/pics/sab3/wwflogo.jpg&t=1

Immortal will never die!!!!!

Bodom
11-09-2010, 08:35 PM
Didn't catch it. Probably just character.

Chrisisliketotallawesome
11-09-2010, 08:36 PM
It could be that he is angry at the Miz for that messed up spot, but I think Orton in his character dosen't like The Miz, he is loud and obnoxous, I dig the dude but Orton must be like .."Orton smash!" When he's in character that is. It's probably just character based. :)

Bodom
11-09-2010, 08:37 PM
I think its more "Orton Kick!"

Chrisisliketotallawesome
11-09-2010, 08:39 PM
I think its more "Orton Kick!"

I'm willing to level with you to "Orton punt!"

Bodom
11-09-2010, 08:40 PM
I'm willing to level with you to "Orton punt!"

Fair place to meet each other

Belzova
11-09-2010, 08:42 PM
I can see a storyline happening betweem the two some day. I think it was just in character thought because before that match they had a backstage segment together an The Miz talked down to Randy.

Chrisisliketotallawesome
11-09-2010, 08:42 PM
Fair place to meet each other

Then It's agreed upon. Mr. Bod the Mod.....NOVEMBER FOOLS! -Stabs and takes the credit- Nah..I'm kidding :P

Rich Cranium
11-09-2010, 09:01 PM
I like the sound of a feud between Miz and Orton. It would be interesting how well Miz could carry this main event spotlight.

Bodom
11-09-2010, 09:02 PM
I like the sound of a feud between Miz and Orton. It would be interesting how well Miz could carry this main event spotlight.

The need to test him at some point.

IrkenInvader
11-09-2010, 09:08 PM
I can see a storyline happening betweem the two some day. I think it was just in character thought because before that match they had a backstage segment together an The Miz talked down to Randy.

Possible storyline: Orton Miz for Unified title?

Bodom
11-09-2010, 09:10 PM
Possible storyline: Orton Miz for Unified World title?

Miz unifying the belts would give me a heart attack.

Scottland
11-09-2010, 09:17 PM
Possible storyline: Orton Miz for Unified World title?

In all seriousness, Miz doesn't deserve to be the first Unified World Title holder. If WWE did that I would be digusted as that would be a serious low. Miz isn't Jericho here.

Bam
11-09-2010, 09:24 PM
In all seriousness, Miz doesn't deserve to be the first Unified World Title holder. If WWE did that I would be digusted as that would be a serious low. Miz isn't Jericho here.

2nd! Jericho was the first.

Scottland
11-09-2010, 09:30 PM
2nd! Jericho was the first.

Ah...No! 1st! Jericho was the first Unified Champion. This next unification would be for the Unified World Championship. There is a difference.

Bodom
11-09-2010, 09:31 PM
Ah...No! 1st! Jericho was the first Unified Champion. This next unification would be for the Unified World Championship. There is a difference.

Yeah that 3rd word makes such a difference ;)

Scottland
11-09-2010, 09:34 PM

lame yeah...but it's true.

IrkenInvader
11-09-2010, 09:57 PM

Suck it, fixed.

Possible storyline: Orton Miz for Unified title?

Scottland
11-09-2010, 10:02 PM
Suck it, fixed.

Wow...speaking like a DX member.

IrkenInvader
11-09-2010, 10:06 PM
Wow...speaking like a DX member.

I was just specifying between Unified WWE/World and US/Intercontinental.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-09-2010, 11:08 PM
Please allow the most stand out forum poster in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. I hope the Miz doesn't get into a feud with Mr. MO A.K.A mineral oil. I like the Miz and would hate to see him mess up something in the ring, we all know what happened to Kofi.

Rich Cranium
11-10-2010, 12:31 AM
Please allow the most stand out forum poster in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. I hope the Miz doesn't get into a feud with Mr. MO A.K.A mineral oil. I like the Miz and would hate to see him mess up something in the ring, we all know what happened to Kofi.

Momma always says Stupid is as Stupid does..

SgtGohan
11-10-2010, 07:03 AM
i have to agree with IPITS here, if miz is gonna feud with orton he would most likely go down the same path as kingston

SaberToothTigerz
11-11-2010, 04:14 AM
miz needs some serious work to be a top heel he doesnt make me hate the guy just because he thinks he is awesome.