PDA

View Full Version : Who Should The Nexus Recruit?

Rich Cranium
11-09-2010, 07:18 PM
I realize the Nexus will eventually dissolve but who do you think they should recruit? What I mean by this is that there are numerous wrestlers who could use this as their time to show us, the fans, what they can offer by taking advantage of that "5 minutes of fame". Whether they are enhancement talent or FCW workers or the underutilized talent, who deserves that shot?

The Mountie
11-09-2010, 07:46 PM
Kaval would be a logical candidate.

pauldwku
11-09-2010, 09:57 PM
Daniel F'n Bryan should be back in Nexus, one to give them another force to stregnthen the group and two, hide his lack of skills on the mic and just let him do his work in the ring.

Eziekiel Jackson

Kaval

and

Joey Mercury

are the only ones I think would make sense

SilverGhost
11-09-2010, 09:58 PM
Big Zeke and Kaval are great choices!

Big Zeke more to replace Sheffield.

Iron Ape
11-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Considering that Wade is the only one they're really doing anything of value with, it would be a complete waste to lump anyone else into the group. They should just leave it alone.

IrkenInvader
11-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Randy Orton.

SilverGhost
11-09-2010, 10:04 PM
Randy Orton.

Really man?

Randy and groups are done.

Bodom
11-09-2010, 10:07 PM
Leave them the way they are

IrkenInvader
11-09-2010, 10:10 PM
Tarver and Shefield

Mr. McMahon
11-09-2010, 11:08 PM
maybe bryan...

btw who are those two goofy looking guys in your siggy?

Rich Cranium
11-10-2010, 12:10 AM
maybe bryan...

btw who are those two goofy looking guys in your siggy?

Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy and "Dr. Death" Steve Williams

maddogg336
11-10-2010, 02:03 AM
Im pretty sure nexus only involves ppl from nxt they dont just go around recruiting ppl

Pittbull
11-10-2010, 04:17 AM
What's happened to Tarver and Sheffield!? I know Sheffield is injuried but is he coming back!?

shanethewolf
11-10-2010, 10:14 AM
I'm dreading the day they reveal that a resident WWE star was behind it all along. They usually go that route, ECW had Shane and Austin as their leaders, WCW had Stephanie, god even NWO had Vince behind them. They don't understand the concept of a "rebel" faction.

If they recruit anybody, I agree with those who said it should be NXT contenders, or just new and unestablished wrestlers. It's a chance for them to get exposure and prove themselves and it's also a great opportunity for talented wrestlers who aren't so good with the mic, as Wade can do their talking.

I'd like to see Lucky Cannon there, but only so they could turn on him. The guy is such a natural babyface (like AJ Styles) and having Nexus turn on him and bully him would be a great chance to get both parties over.

Otherwise, Daniel Bryan and Kaval should definitely be in the group. Kaval should speak up about the humiliation he experienced on NXT and use it as his motive for joining Nexus and turning on WWE.

el gabo
11-10-2010, 11:38 AM
What's happened to Tarver and Sheffield!? I know Sheffield is injuried but is he coming back!?

Both got injured. Don't think they're coming back to Nexus.

el gabo
11-10-2010, 11:40 AM
I'm dreading the day they reveal that a resident WWE star was behind it all along. They usually go that route, ECW had Shane and Austin as their leaders, WCW had Stephanie, god even NWO had Vince behind them. They don't understand the concept of a "rebel" faction.

If they recruit anybody, I agree with those who said it should be NXT contenders, or just new and unestablished wrestlers. It's a chance for them to get exposure and prove themselves and it's also a great opportunity for talented wrestlers who aren't so good with the mic, as Wade can do their talking.

I'd like to see Lucky Cannon there, but only so they could turn on him. The guy is such a natural babyface (like AJ Styles) and having Nexus turn on him and bully him would be a great chance to get both parties over.

Otherwise, Daniel Bryan and Kaval should definitely be in the group. Kaval should speak up about the humiliation he experienced on NXT and use it as his motive for joining Nexus and turning on WWE.

Really dig your idea for Kaval. He seems more of a heel to me.

SaberToothTigerz
11-11-2010, 04:34 AM
tarver, sheffield, darren young, lucky cannon, percy watson and eli cottonwood, and as for the girls, aj, naomi and kaitlyn.
but im more seeing a new fraction a new brand coming to life, with david a list otunga as the new leader of a rebellious team against the nexus holding onto the same guys i mentioned above as his team members.