PDA

View Full Version : The Best of RAW...comes from SmackDown!

ELNIOJR
06-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Propably some of you are going to desagree with me but, I have a feeling that recently...the best part of RAW have been involving smackdown Superstars. Starting with the Daniel Bryan/CM Punk feud.

From last night's RAW: I didnt see the Cena/Cole/Tensai CRAP. Didnt see Sheamus. Didnt see the tag match (heard it was good, and maybe I should see it because of Reks and Hawkins). Didnt see Sin Cara. You're DAMN sure I didnt see Ryback! I dont really give a DAMN about the whole Cena/Show/Johnny BS.

The only thing I was interested in, was the CM Punk/DBryan/Kane/AJ angle. That's all I saw. The segment before, the match, and the after segment with AJ and Kane.

And guess what? 3 people involved in this...are from SD! Interesting, right? AJ for example is getting more air time than the Divas Champion herself, Layla. I would prefere both, but AJ is doing just fine.

Any relevant Opinion?

PSOjedi
06-05-2012, 11:24 AM
The only good thing on RAW was, as usual, Punk/Bryan/Kane/AJ

Even the match Sin Cara vs Hunico was boring, and Sheamus vs Ziggler was average.
For the rest, all was completely useless, especially the opening 10 minutes useless segment with Cole and the so called useless main event

ELNIOJR
06-05-2012, 11:32 AM
The only good thing on RAW was, as usual, Punk/Bryan/Kane/AJ

Even the match Sin Cara vs Hunico was boring, and Sheamus vs Ziggler was average.
For the rest, all was completely useless, especially the opening 10 minutes useless segment with Cole and the so called useless main event

Glad you agree. And the best part was AJ running down to the Ring during the match :)

scribblerking
06-05-2012, 12:07 PM
Ahhh AJ is doing so well with her new direction...not sure if she is just a good actress or this is her true self perhaps amped up but man she has never been more interesting and hot right now...best thing happening with a so called "diva" as of late.

While I have never really liked Cena or disliked him for that matter he has always come off to me as a decent guy all around and I applaud his work with "Make A Wish" but recently I have grown to agree with everyone else that he is getting so stale and I find myself loathing to see him on the screen...this is the epitome of OVEREXPOSURE and all demographics and merch sales aside make the man take some time off or change him or something!

MachoManFan
06-05-2012, 12:17 PM
I agree that Raw was pretty terrible last night. Besides Sheamus vs Ziggler and Punk vs Kane the whole show was a mess. Smackdown has definitely been the better show recently.

Cabers
06-05-2012, 03:15 PM
Propably some of you are going to desagree with me but, I have a feeling that recently...the best part of RAW have been involving smackdown Superstars. Starting with the Daniel Bryan/CM Punk feud.

From last night's RAW: I didnt see the Cena/Cole/Tensai CRAP. Didnt see Sheamus. Didnt see the tag match (heard it was good, and maybe I should see it because of Reks and Hawkins). Didnt see Sin Cara. You're DAMN sure I didnt see Ryback! I dont really give a DAMN about the whole Cena/Show/Johnny BS.

The only thing I was interested in, was the CM Punk/DBryan/Kane/AJ angle. That's all I saw. The segment before, the match, and the after segment with AJ and Kane.

And guess what? 3 people involved in this...are from SD! Interesting, right? AJ for example is getting more air time than the Divas Champion herself, Layla. I would prefere both, but AJ is doing just fine.

Any relevant Opinion?

And you call yourself a wrestling fan? Seriously. I watch all the shows religiously because of the talent that each person shows and the struggle to get to the top, and you just watch the established guys!

Mikeyboy7777777
06-06-2012, 04:30 AM
r-truth and kofi didn't sell shit it was disapointing most of it was disapointing oh well on to smackdown nxt and superstars:D

Robstar
06-06-2012, 05:25 AM
AJ is puke worthy. Seriously. You guys don't happen to be fans of Glee and Twilight as well, do you? *smh* WWWOOOOOOFFF!

Tommy Thunder
06-06-2012, 05:40 AM
AJ is puke worthy. Seriously. You guys don't happen to be fans of Glee and Twilight as well, do you? *smh* WWWOOOOOOFFF!

At least she doesn't have a face that looks like it's melting...

ELNIOJR
06-06-2012, 06:02 AM
And you call yourself a wrestling fan? Seriously. I watch all the shows religiously because of the talent that each person shows and the struggle to get to the top, and you just watch the established guys!

Does being Wrestling Fan means you gotta STOMACH ALL THE CRAP they put on? Key word here, is "INTEREST".

ELNIOJR
06-06-2012, 06:04 AM

Oh, come on Robbie. You and Vicky are just jealous! AJ is adorable and Sexy in everyway you want it.

You're Welcome!