PDA

View Full Version : Ezekial Jackson Thread

Tha Crows Nest
08-25-2010, 04:17 PM
SO he was the last ever ECW champion and he was drafted to RAW and now he is no where to be seen. DO you guys think that Ezekail Jackson will be back and do you think he has a future with the WWE? I have had a few thoughts about what he can be used for when he comes back and maybe you guys have a few ideas also.

If and when he comes back to the main roster I think he should stay away from Kozlov and Regal. I think IF he was to go back to the Tag Team division I say you team him up with Shad Gaspard who is doing nothing right now. I think they have the look that will mesh together and could be a dominant heel tag team in the WWE. Maybe even being a muscle team for a up and coming heel.

If not this I definitly think he has the potential to at least be a good Mid-card to high-mid-card performer. Maybe even a main event superstar if he was given a mouthpiece. He is huge and we know Vince loves that and has the look to be a good pwerful heel that bullies people around.

I would love to hear any ideas you guys have for him and how you would bring him back.

Bodom
08-25-2010, 04:20 PM
He was injured and is still healing

Robstar
08-25-2010, 04:25 PM
Yeah he's injured. I don't think there's any way WWE will put Shad Gaspard back into tags as his whole thing when Cryme Tyme split, was the MY TIME thing. Not sure where he is lately though.

Bodom
08-25-2010, 04:34 PM
Yeah he's injured. I don't think there's any way WWE will put Shad Gaspard back into tags as his whole thing when Cryme Tyme split, was the MY TIME thing. Not sure where he is lately though.

Last I heard he was sent to FCW.

Tommy Thunder
08-25-2010, 05:21 PM
Big Zeke is injured currently with a torn quad muscle (the same injury that kept HHH out for ages a few years ago). He's expected to return around october/november (ironically the same time HHH is expected back).
Well since the momentum he had after being crowned the last ever ECW champ has been lost (they wanted to push him to the main event, hence why they had him as the last champ), I would have him start off on the mid-card, and have him work his way back up. He has the potential to be a decent monster heel, but he'll have to have a mouthpiece if he wants to main event, I don't recall him ever taking to the mic!!
I have also contemplated having him as a tag partner to Shad (who is in FCW at the moment). I think they could work as a monster heel tag team.

bcfccalum
08-25-2010, 06:56 PM
I think they sent Shad back to FCW solely to improve his in ring skills as with Ezekiel he was drafted to Smackdown i think but got injured as we have established, I dont think they should team them up seeing as they want to push Ezekiel, and Shad Gaspard is doing this whole my time thing, he was claiming being held back in a tag team so i dont see why they would partner him with someone again.

king of nexus
08-25-2010, 07:59 PM
Jackson would be a good bodyguard for the dude busters and add Zack Ryder as the lead which would push him to main card and the dude busters to be tag champs and Jackson would we perfect for it just like he was for Kendrick

jcdirk41
08-25-2010, 09:44 PM
hes injured and they should bring him back and really try to push him to get over wth he crowd

SilverGhost
08-25-2010, 09:48 PM
Big Zeke is a beast and he should come back. He and either Sheffield or Shad should make an all power tag team.

AGEOFFALL
08-25-2010, 09:48 PM
He is injured right now.

SilverGhost
08-25-2010, 09:57 PM
I know man. Just ideas.

AGEOFFALL
08-25-2010, 10:16 PM
Ezekiel Jackson is going to have an uphill battle getting a push when he comes back to Raw

SilverGhost
08-25-2010, 10:20 PM
But he was in Smackdown. Won't he start there?

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-26-2010, 12:26 AM
But he was in Smackdown. Won't he start there?

He is on the Raw brand. He got put there after the latest draft.

SilverGhost
08-26-2010, 12:31 AM
Ah I see. Maybe team up with Kozlov like in ECW?

Belzova
08-26-2010, 03:28 AM
Ah I see. Maybe team up with Kozlov like in ECW?

It would only work if they had Regal with them again. Because the feel of that team was that Regal was king while Jackson an Kozlov served as his knights. But seeing the 3 getting taken seriously again would be a miracle. Atleast Ezekiel still has a chance. I'm hoping for a push or something along those lines. He has the build of Lesnar, Lashley, and Batista. He's likely to be the 4th freakishly large guy to be projectiled into the main event scene.

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-26-2010, 11:12 AM
i was there at braehead arena when he got injured looked bad kane got the win cause he just rolled back into the ring. i like ezekial jackson i think they can turn him into a major star when he returns he become the last ecw champion so they gave him a bit of a push. when he comes back i think he will steam roll threw all the jobbers

AGEOFFALL
08-27-2010, 12:39 AM
No more Kozlove and Jackson. They should stick to singles action if they ever want to get pushed.

RKOViper
08-27-2010, 10:15 AM
Ezekial Jackson, Skip Sheffield, Michael Tarver, Shad Gaspard - A heel powerhouse stable!!!