PDA

View Full Version : Sign These Guys Immediately!!!

Robstar
06-04-2012, 10:43 PM
OK, so they had to job to Ryback but somebody made the mistake - or was it the genius move? - of letting these two have the mic prior to being squashed. Most surprising is that they aired it. Arthur Rosenberg and Stan Stansky could be HUGE (jobbers) in a new Cruiserweight division.

Their snarky little man attitude was a breath of fresh air in an otherwise typical Raw show. I would love for WWE to sign these guys to at least developmental deals.

One thing I did notice was the dark haired one who was obviously a Hardy fan, what with the facial hair and armbands - did he borrow his tights from Generation Me? Certainly looked like it. (Or got a bargain from a tailor they hired and never picked up from at least);)

EDIT:
The "jobbers" that faced Ryback on RAW (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news?Item%5Btags%5D=RAW) this week were two local talents (Kirby Mack and Stoney Hooker). Kirby Mackhas has worked for both Ring of Honor and TNA (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news?Item%5Btags%5D=TNA). Both Mack and Hooker are also regulars at HVW in Hendersonville, NC.

Amerinaine
06-04-2012, 10:45 PM
They were better on the mic than the other runs of Jobbers that they had.

Tommy Thunder
06-04-2012, 10:58 PM
Well it was hardly surprising, given that all the jobbers that have faces Ryback have had mic time.

Robstar
06-04-2012, 11:02 PM
I've never seen any on the mic here, they must cut it out for our screening or something

thedag
06-04-2012, 11:04 PM
yeah they mic every time. i said he was a hardy fan in chat.

Tommy Thunder
06-04-2012, 11:06 PM
I've never seen any on the mic here, they must cut it out for our screening or something

I'm pretty confident in saying that all the local jobbers that Ryback has faced have had mic time. So yeah I assume they must have cut that for the Australian screening.

Robstar
06-04-2012, 11:09 PM
Oh I don't disbelieve you. I'm sure they have. But these guys were promo gold! Surely they were better than the others?

Tommy Thunder
06-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Oh I don't disbelieve you. I'm sure they have. But these guys were promo gold! Surely they were better than the others?

Yeah I was just saying that I think every single one so far has had mic time, which is refreshing I guess. These guys have had a chance that all young local wrestlers wish they could have.
They were something similar to what the rest did IMO. Although I agree on the Hardy part. Once I saw the facial hair I was like "Hardy fan" lol!

Playboy Stevie V
06-05-2012, 12:07 AM
Personally I didnt hear anything different or any wow factor with these jobbers mic time that i haven't heard from the other pre match Ryback jobbers on Smackdown IMO....meh...

Robstar
06-05-2012, 01:53 AM
You can't see the gold in the mine Stevie V

ELNIOJR
06-05-2012, 08:19 AM
Ive seen all the Jobbers having mic time against Ry-B. But this 2 was better:

The BIRTH of 2>1, actually :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws6SIxgg_20

Cabers
06-05-2012, 03:12 PM
Every jobber has had mic time and granted until monday sucked big time it was a breath of fresh air. That was quickly killed by the stench of goldberg/RVD love child called Ryback. Still not impressed yet he has faced all jobbers. (with the exception of Heath Slater)

Playboy Stevie V
06-05-2012, 05:38 PM
You can't see the gold in the mine Stevie V

Okay I watched it again, just to make sure I did not miss anything. They made me chuckle and they were better then some of the other Jobbers that got mic time. I just didn't jizz bomb over their promo. If their promo made other fans jump up, point at the screen and say "YES YES sign these guys now!" fine, WWE sign em and see if they can develop a fan base. It's all about money anyway and I don't speak for the masses.

steveorton
06-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Both sucked big time imo Tna and WWE shouldn't waste time on them when guys like Jack Evans and Kaval are out there.