PDA

View Full Version : He's Back Boys!

ELNIOJR
06-04-2012, 06:10 PM
From the news Board:

Next Monday, Mr. McMahon will return to evaluate John Laurinaitis' job performance on a special 3-hour Raw, starting at 8/7 pm CT on USA Network.

EDIT: That's awesome news. I miss Vince and the WALK! I hope he's going to be on screen for a while. Looks like they're concerned with the Ratings after all...

THE HEARTBREAK KID
06-04-2012, 06:13 PM
The Mods are not going too be happy with you.. :)
They are not a fan of copy and paste, and not adding you're opinion.

ELNIOJR
06-04-2012, 06:15 PM
the mods are not going too be happy with you.. :)
they are not a fan of copy and paste, and not adding you're opinion.

edit edit edit! :)

HeelTurn
06-04-2012, 06:16 PM
But but hes been relieved of his duties lol

Interested to see where it leads, if anywhere.

Tommy Thunder
06-04-2012, 06:16 PM
I can't wait to see Vince back, love the guy!! Great character, and that walk is just priceless!!

At least they're not blaming the talent for the bad ratings.

Asherdelampyr
06-04-2012, 06:18 PM
I thought Vince was fired?
is he re-hired now? what job does Trip have?
damn the GM story is still getting muddled

THE HEARTBREAK KID
06-04-2012, 06:21 PM
edit edit edit! :)

LOL! :)

My opinion on this.. Pretty much what Tommy said.

Always good seeing Vince on TV, Hoping for a good segement bewteen him and John, Maybe it will have something too do with Brock and the lawsuit against the company/Triple H.

bearkg88
06-04-2012, 06:22 PM
From the news Board:

Next Monday, Mr. McMahon will return to evaluate John Laurinaitis' job performance on a special 3-hour Raw, starting at 8/7 pm CT on USA Network.

EDIT: That's awesome news. I miss Vince and the WALK! I hope he's going to be on screen for a while. Looks like they're concerned with the Ratings after all...

Darn you! When i read the thread title, i thought this might be in reference to Wade Barrett. Still though, cool to see Vinnie Mac is going to come back, plus I didn't realize next weeks Raw was a 3 hr show. Woo hoo

GreatMuta4life
06-04-2012, 06:22 PM
Vince needs another good run on-screen before he's too damn old. Just no actual matches please!!!

ELNIOJR
06-04-2012, 06:24 PM

Im sure it gonna lead somewhere. At least it SHOULD! HE'S VINCE MCMAHON DAMMIT! Would love to see him and Punk in a Segment, considering that when Punk "returned" Vince was already gone. And he was part of the beginning of that Cena/Punk feud.

ELNIOJR
06-04-2012, 06:29 PM
Darn you! When i read the thread title, i thought this might be in reference to Wade Barrett. Still though, cool to see Vinnie Mac is going to come back, plus I didn't realize next weeks Raw was a 3 hr show. Woo hoo

Damn you! I wonder why you thought it was about Wade Barrett :rolleyes:

akbar
06-04-2012, 06:30 PM
I can't wait to see Vince back, love the guy!! Great character, and that walk is just priceless!!

Thank God for that !

HeelTurn
06-04-2012, 06:32 PM
Im sure it gonna lead somewhere. At least it SHOULD! HE'S VINCE MCMAHON DAMMIT! Would love to see him and Punk in a Segment, considering that when Punk "returned" Vince was already gone. And he was part of the beginning of that Cena/Punk feud.

As long as he doesn't just appear endorse/condemn Big Johnny then leave.

He may be there just to advertise the 1000th episode of Raw, or he may bring back Flair, or get attacked by Lesnar.

ELNIOJR
06-04-2012, 06:34 PM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/20190963.jpg

ELNIOJR
06-04-2012, 06:42 PM
As long as he doesn't just appear endorse/condemn Big Johnny then leave.

He may be there just to advertise the 1000th episode of Raw, or he may bring back Flair, or get attacked by Lesnar.

Heard that Flair was spotted in (city.where.Raw.will.air.tonight). As for next week, Im assuming Paul E might show up too...

Los Conquistador
06-04-2012, 06:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk
Gotta love vinnie mac

Cabers
06-05-2012, 03:06 PM
From the news Board:

The power strut is a comin!!!

scribblerking
06-05-2012, 04:10 PM
This makes me just miss Shane more than ever! Now there is a guy who may not have been a wrestler but could put on a hell of a match on special occassions...just watch him verses Kurt Angle 2001 King of the Ring classic! "Come back Shane...come back!"

Asherdelampyr
06-05-2012, 04:11 PM
This makes me just miss Shane more than ever! Now there is a guy who may not have been a wrestler but could put on a hell of a match on special occassions...just watch him verses Kurt Angle 2001 King of the Ring classic! "Come back Shane...come back!"

I respected Shane a hell of a lot just for the amount of abuse he was willing to take, when, as the boss's son, it's not like he would lose his "spot" if he didn't

Dr. Death
06-05-2012, 04:24 PM
From the news Board:

Hooray...:( *slow claps*

On a serious note Vince needs to retire.

thedag
06-05-2012, 04:34 PM

his power over Raw was taking away. But in real life he can't be fired. He owns 51% of the shares still i think.