PDA

View Full Version : Mcmg

Wrestling1
06-04-2012, 04:22 PM
with shelly gone from tna and sabin rumored to be leaving, or maybe not (according to his GF Velvet sky). would u wanna see MCMG come to the WWE or have them both come as singles..

Side note: would u want velvet to come to the WWE with sabin and or MCMG to kinda have a Team Xtream kinda team???

Tommy Thunder
06-04-2012, 04:24 PM
As long as both come to WWE in some shape or form, I'm cool.

If they come in as singles guys, then at least there's still the potential to team them up at a later date (same as they've done with Hero and Castagnoli. They're singles stars right now, but that's not to say they won't team up at some point in the future).

But they're both excellent singles stars anyway, so I wouldn't mind either way if they were brought in as a team or not. As long as they both come in.

Playboy Stevie V
06-04-2012, 04:30 PM
I think they should be used as a tag team then later, maybe single stars.

If pushed the right way I'm smelling a large "Hardy Boyz" type fan base with the young women and kiddies. They have the potential to be huge.

And their matches, tag or single are spectacular.

S.E. Zero
06-04-2012, 04:30 PM
As long as both come to WWE in some shape or form, I'm cool.

If they come in as singles guys, then at least there's still the potential to team them up at a later date (same as they've done with Hero and Castagnoli. They're singles stars right now, but that's not to say they won't team up at some point in the future).

But they're both excellent singles stars anyway, so I wouldn't mind either way if they were brought in as a team or not. As long as they both come in.

Indeed, they work great alone so it would be intriguing to see how they do in the WWE on their own before teaming up sometime later down the road.

If indeed they come to the WWE, it will definitely be on the WWE's terms meaning new names and possible singles run for both men but either way it will great to see The Guns in the WWE.

Asherdelampyr
06-04-2012, 04:39 PM
if they come in, WWE really needs to leave their names the hell alone. I don't know who has been picking them, but I suspect it's a flash-based name generator out there somewhere that WWE is using.

Also, I didn't know that Sabin and Velvet were an item, lucky bastard, however I am for just about any excuse to bring Velvet to the WWE... right up until they change her entrance and stick her in a "blondes have more fun" team with K2.

They could do a Team Extreme 2.0 thing, and that would really get the younger fans, just as the Hardys have done for years now. However even if they never team up, Sabin and Shelley could do awesome things in the WWE.

My only worry is that they will languish around the lower middle forever until becoming Superstar Exclusive

bearkg88
06-04-2012, 05:01 PM
My thing is, it depends on a few scenarios. If the E wanted to create a revitalized tag team division, i'd be all for having MCMG come to the E to tag. If the WWE network actually occurs and they have the cruiserweight show, I think Shelley and Sabin could be center pieces for that division. If the E doesn't revitalize the tag team division, or create a cruiser show, then no...because I think the E would just drop the ball with Alex and Chris

GreatMuta4life
06-04-2012, 05:20 PM
if they come in, WWE really needs to leave their names the hell alone. I don't know who has been picking them, but I suspect it's a flash-based name generator out there somewhere that WWE is using.

Also, I didn't know that Sabin and Velvet were an item, lucky bastard, however I am for just about any excuse to bring Velvet to the WWE... right up until they change her entrance and stick her in a "blondes have more fun" team with K2.

They could do a Team Extreme 2.0 thing, and that would really get the younger fans, just as the Hardys have done for years now. However even if they never team up, Sabin and Shelley could do awesome things in the WWE.

My only worry is that they will languish around the lower middle forever until becoming Superstar Exclusive

CM Punk is the last guy that got to keep his name. WWE is going to make up a name for everyone so they own the rights to intellectual property, and so no one can leave and profit off a name made famous in WWE. Which sucks because great names like Jon Moxley are replaced with Dean Ambrose(WTF). Lovely Kaitlyn's real name is Celeste, isn't that far more catchy!?

Asherdelampyr
06-04-2012, 05:21 PM
CM Punk is the last guy that got to keep his name. WWE is going to make up a name for everyone so they own the rights to intellectual property, and so no one can leave and profit off a name made famous in WWE. Which sucks because great names like Jon Moxley are replaced with Dean Ambrose(WTF). Lovely Kaitlyn's real name is Celeste, isn't that far more catchy!?

I understand the reason, I really do, I just think all the names they have come up with lately are complete shit
or made by an internet name generator

GreatMuta4life
06-04-2012, 05:30 PM
I understand the reason, I really do, I just think all the names they have come up with lately are complete shit
or made by an internet name generator

Agreed. Some are ok, Damien Sandow seems to fit, Zeke Jackson works.

But Chris Hero is Kassius Ohno!? Moxley is Dean Ambrose!? There many others that are horrible, but lets not forget that The American Dragon Bryan Danielson was turned into Daniel Bryan, and that was just insulting.

So it'd be great if they leave the MCMG's names alone, but you know they'll change then into something ill-suited for them. And "machine guns" will never fly in the world of PG programming.

Asherdelampyr
06-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Agreed. Some are ok, Damien Sandow seems to fit, Zeke Jackson works.

But Chris Hero is Kassius Ohno!? Moxley is Dean Ambrose!? There many others that are horrible, but lets not forget that The American Dragon Bryan Danielson was turned into Daniel Bryan, and that was just insulting.

So it'd be great if they leave the MCMG's names alone, but you know they'll change then into something ill-suited for them. And "machine guns" will never fly in the world of PG programming.

strangely enough, I don't think pg would be the issue there, though there is no chance of them getting to keep that name I think it will come down to marketing, and possibly some sort of a "vote" since WWE seems to be all over voting lately.

that is, of course, if they ever both end up in WWE, which I am not sure if that will happen or not.

Cabers
06-05-2012, 03:03 PM
Can't complain with using them either way both great talents.