PDA

View Full Version : Christian turning heel with the IC title

johnnydropkicks
06-04-2012, 01:11 PM
so. what are your thoughts? who thinks this will devalue the IC title and also run Christian down even worse? this time he'll punking out on every match and whining for one more match... about the IC title. where does he go from there? anyone know why they want him as a heel so bad? sure he can do good matches as a heel but his heel shtick is so damn hard to look good doing it. maybe they think as a dominant heel, he'll be accepted in the midcard realm? what do you guys think of it and how do you see it going?

Asherdelampyr
06-04-2012, 01:13 PM
Captain charisma heel = great
whiny asshole heel = shit

K2Jelly
06-04-2012, 01:14 PM

In other words:

Christian Cage > Christain

Asherdelampyr
06-04-2012, 01:15 PM
In other words:

Christian Cage > Christain

every day of the week and twice on Sundays
seriously though, as an arrogant asshole Christian is great, it seems to be the only heel persona he can really pull off.

JohnnyV123
06-04-2012, 02:14 PM
Bad idea to me. It's just tired right now and especially compared to his stronger heel persona it's disappointing. It's kind of like how they stopped letting Triple H be a heel because he had been a heel for like 15 years.

wrestlingfan66513
06-04-2012, 02:22 PM
every day of the week and twice on Sundays
seriously though, as an arrogant asshole Christian is great, it seems to be the only heel persona he can really pull off.

that was the best thing TNA did with an established WWE star in my opinion. I think the writers should let Christian go unscripted since they don't look like they have much interest in him

akbar
06-04-2012, 02:23 PM
His too over to be heel, might aswell just keep him face and rode that wave UNLESS you turn him heel and make Rhodes face than I'm up for that. Cody is the future and this could be the start of him...hmm interesting

Cabers
06-04-2012, 02:31 PM
Yeah the whiny ass christian sucked!! we want Captain Charisma as a heel!!

Giddy
06-04-2012, 02:32 PM
BOOM!

Captain Charisma was awesome. With his hoody jump suit things, and Tomko, etc. he was just great!

"ONE MORE MATCH!" is just fucking annoying

Tommy Thunder
06-04-2012, 02:34 PM
Given how over Christian is as a face, I really can't comprehend why WWE would want to turn him heel at this point. His last heel run is a clear indication that his best heel days are behind him since the fans just want to cheer for him.
He's been a good heel in the past, but now, i think they should keep him as a face since he's really go the crowd behind him.

Asherdelampyr
06-04-2012, 02:35 PM
BOOM!

Captain Charisma was awesome. With his hoody jump suit things, and Tomko, etc. he was just great!

I miss Tomko, it's too bad he couldn't solve his own problems.

Playboy Stevie V
06-04-2012, 02:47 PM
BOOM!

^^^^^What he said. To me Christian has been "yawwwwwwn" boring as hell since he came back to the E. TNA did a great job with him and I miss the hoodie wearing, his old female singing intro music, cocky heel Captain Charisma. I'd love to see THAT Christian come back.

GreatMuta4life
06-04-2012, 02:55 PM
Both Raw and Smackdown have a huge lack of credible babyfaces to balance out all the great heels. Until they can figure out a way to turn a Rhodes or Swagger or Ziggler into a babyface, Christian is most valuable right now as a good guy. And he'll sell some merch, which is huge factor a lot of us don't consider when pondering turns and pushes.

Asherdelampyr
06-04-2012, 03:08 PM
ok, I just read the actual article, and it doesn't sound so much as turning him heel as just playing around with it, like they want to do a story where nobody trusts him and he has to convince them

either that or it's a cheap way to justify a face using heel tactics in a match

johnnydropkicks
06-04-2012, 03:15 PM
ok, I just read the actual article, and it doesn't sound so much as turning him heel as just playing around with it, like they want to do a story where nobody trusts him and he has to convince them

either that or it's a cheap way to justify a face using heel tactics in a match

the former could be interesting. but I hope it isn't the latter cause that wouldn't go well for Christian. people would really just get sick of him if he was playing a face but fighting dirty. unless they're trying to make some kind of badass tweener out of him. can you imagine them doing that :/yeah

Robstar
06-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Tweener. No whining, just intelligent quips. Make it happen

Asherdelampyr
06-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Tweener. No whining, just intelligent quips. Make it happen
that sounds about perfect, and would give the range needed to work with anybody

Mikeyboy7777777
06-04-2012, 03:49 PM
if you close your eyes, your life will, a naked truth revealed,
dreams you never lived and scars never healed,
in the darkness light will take you to the other side,
and find me waiting there,
you'll see if you just close your eyes.

meaning he's better to be a face right now not a tweener never a tweener tweener's suck nobody can get behind them permanently not with kane not with undertaker at least in my opinion you're either a face or a heel not some neutral thingy
and don't give me the when you mix white and black it'll become gray and it doesn't matter how much black or white you add it'll remain grey
well guess what you don't mix them:D
christian was awesome as a heel he had the talented aj with him the problem solver tomko he was even associated with bobby roode the current tna world heavyweight champion and his face turn against kurt angle was marvelous he can play both his run in ecw was highly entertaining (got a bit sick of tommy dreamer although i like him)
so i'm all for it i'm a christian mark just let him do some intelligent heeling like edge did or let him do some intelligent faceing like edge also did:D
but christian style:D

Robstar
06-04-2012, 03:56 PM
Oh god, now were reading into his theme music? You realise they probably picked that with a dartboard, right?

Playboy Stevie V
06-04-2012, 04:00 PM
Oh god, now were reading into his theme music? You realise they probably picked that with a dartboard, right?

^^^^Off topic, but seriously LMAO! Nice.

bearkg88
06-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Personally I think it is just WWE trying to rile fans up. If anything, I see Christian being a face for 6 months to a year, having 1 more turn to heel, and ending his career as a face. Plus when you look at the roster of SD, it makes more sense to have Christian as a face rather than a heel

Robstar
06-04-2012, 04:08 PM
Randy Orton doesn't really hear voices! Chris Jericho doesn't break the walls down! You really can see John Cena! Shawn Michaels is not really a sexy boy!

ELNIOJR
06-04-2012, 04:09 PM
Christian Heel? Did I miss something? Didnt he TURN face at EC with/during/after his match with Rhodes?

Robstar
06-04-2012, 04:10 PM
WWE are working the marks

Asherdelampyr
06-04-2012, 04:12 PM
Randy Orton doesn't really hear voices! Chris Jericho doesn't break the walls down! You really can see John Cena! Shawn Michaels is not really a sexy boy!

Sure he is, Sherri would never lie to us!

Orton may hear voices, the problem is they are also all douchebags

ELNIOJR
06-04-2012, 04:16 PM

So, HHH never play the game? And we'll never really smell what THE ROCK cooks?

URATOOL
06-04-2012, 04:32 PM
One for match was one of the best heel catchphrases for years. The fact it annoyed so many of you shows it was heeltastic.

Playboy Stevie V
06-04-2012, 04:35 PM
sure he is, sherri would never lie to us!

Orton may here voices, the problem is they are also all douchebags

^^^^lmfao!

CenationRulez1097
06-04-2012, 05:34 PM
Christain heel would be a unlogical idea on the Wwe part. I think Christian has impressed the fans enough and another heel turn would be bad at the moment. Maybe when he loses the title that would be the perfect time.