PDA

View Full Version : Orton/Y2J gone. Who'll be the opportunist?

RavishingRickRude
06-04-2012, 12:00 AM
So if you don't know by now( kind of impossible even if you just take a glance at this site), Randy Orton and Chris Jericho are both out due to suspension. With these two having a match at No Way Out that wont happen, it leaves room for other superstars to fill the ppv spot. My question is who do you think will be the opportunist to take advantage of this and maybe leave out of No Way Out a bigger superstar?

Tommy Thunder
06-04-2012, 12:08 AM
I see Ziggler benefiting from it. It's already been teased that he's breaking away from tagging with Swagger and moving up to singles competition, so with that in mind, I see him getting a spot on the ppv against someone.
Unclear who yet, perhaps we'll get a Swagger vs Ziggler match, Vickie sticks with the winner? I don't think there's time left to build anything else up for him.

thedag
06-04-2012, 12:13 AM
So if you don't know by now( kind of impossible even if you just take a glance at this site), Randy Orton and Chris Jericho are both out due to suspension. With these two having a match at No Way Out that wont happen, it leaves room for other superstars to fill the ppv spot. My question is who do you think will be the opportunist to take advantage of this and maybe leave out of No Way Out a bigger superstar?

would you like to share who you think will get the spot?

the spot can be filled with clay dancing or ryback take out 2 guys.

Tommy Thunder
06-04-2012, 12:15 AM
would you like to share who you think will get the spot?

the spot can be filled with clay dancing or ryback take out 2 guys.

You're being a real ass on people's treads recently lol! I mean this one wasn't half as bad as ones that have gone to the trash pile, and this isn't trash pile-worthy.

Haruko Haruhara
06-04-2012, 12:41 AM
Bryan and Ziggz

CM Rock-Austin
06-04-2012, 01:12 AM
My top 4:
1.Dolph Ziggler
2. The Miz
3. Wade Barrett....When he comes back
4. Cody Rhodes

Rick BoA
06-04-2012, 02:25 AM
I would like to see tag teams take up the ppv spot. Uso's vs the champs could be a great match if they give it time. As far as a singles wrestler benefiting from this I would like to see Ziggler.

TempestH
06-04-2012, 03:22 AM
I want to see Ziggler pushed, but he probably would've still been on the PPV card anyway. I'd like to see them used this opportunity to elevate guys like Ryder, Riley, or Slater.

PSOjedi
06-04-2012, 05:53 AM
Ziggler, as he is leaving Vickie and Swagger (for Abraham Washington's stable ?)

Y2JLionsault
06-04-2012, 06:29 AM
I see Ziggler benefiting from it. It's already been teased that he's breaking away from tagging with Swagger and moving up to singles competition, so with that in mind, I see him getting a spot on the ppv against someone.
Unclear who yet, perhaps we'll get a Swagger vs Ziggler match, Vickie sticks with the winner? I don't think there's time left to build anything else up for him.
As I was reading this I came up with and idea. Ziggler randomly challenges Swagger then explains that he is a singles wrestler and the best in the 'E today. Says that he is going to prove it by defeating former world champs starting with Swagger. He can go through guys like Miz (even though I'm tired of him getting buried) Christian, Del Rio and whoever. No discrimination, he takes on heels and faces, just out for himself to prove he's the best.

PSOjedi
06-04-2012, 07:03 AM
this can not happen in the WWE

dres1214
06-04-2012, 09:28 AM
Honestly, I don't think anyone has enough "balls" to step up to the plate and take that "spot". But, I am hopeful for Ziggler and Wade Barrett when he returns from his injury.

Cabers
06-04-2012, 11:03 AM
Rhodes and Ziggles i reckon they move Ziggler onto Smackdown and all to replace Orton nicely done!

johnnydropkicks
06-04-2012, 12:01 PM
You're being a real ass on people's treads recently lol! I mean this one wasn't half as bad as ones that have gone to the trash pile, and this isn't trash pile-worthy.

so what everyone is being an ass lately. so many responses are harping on threads and the mods are getting heavy handed there's a ton of elitism.

johnnydropkicks
06-04-2012, 12:03 PM
but also, I think with jericho and orton gone, this will turn sandow's push into a huge push